Will Of The Dragon (RWBY X Ka...

Da Cursed_Knight

RWBY X Kamen Rider crossover A child reincarnate after the purge of the entire world. Will this child be able... Altro

Bio
Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
The Day it All Begins
Welcome to Beacon
The New Day
The Big Test
The Results
The First Day
The Start Of Something New
The Cloaks & Dagger
A Burning Desire
Secrets Within The Team
The Other Side
A Dream

The Line Between Friend & Foe

194 4 2
Da Cursed_Knight

Y/N woke up from his sleep and this time he found himself in front of the dragon once more. 

Dragon: You seem to have walked into a messy situation. 

Y/N: You can say that again. First it was with Beast and that other world of hers. Now the phantom versions of Ruby and Yang are out their free. All because I wasn't careful enough. 

Dragon: Do you still blame yourself for that day.

Y/N sat down on the ground and got upset after hearing that. 

Y/N: Because of me I didn't stop those nightmare grimms from evolving into phantoms. They took a portion of their souls and ate them.

Dragon: And in order to save them, you gave them a portion of your magic. Something that foolish master of yours said not to do.  

Y/N soon looked to his right hand and then clenched his fist in anger as he began to think about that day.

A Few Years Back

Y/N was inside the temple of souls a place where Ruby and Yang's soul was. Y/N was facing off against two grimms. As Y/N was taking on one of them the other began to pound away at the barrier that protect the soul crystals. One that was crimson red and the other that was amber gold. A young Y/N was knocked back by the grimm that had attacked him Y/N then pulled out a ring and placed it on his left hand.

Hurricane, Please! Fu-Fu, Fu-Fu-Fu-Fu!

Y/N: I need more power.

Y/N pulled out a golden ring and placed it on his right hand. he then placed his right hand on his driver. 

Twister, Please!

Y/N soon pointed it at the grimm that was attack the barrier as it started to create several cracks on it. 

Y/N: Don't you dare hurt my family!

Soon a several wind blades came through a magical portal in front of Y/N and cut the grimm's arm but as he manage to hit the grimm his blades as well cut the barrier causing it to break. 

Y/N: No!

Y/N then pulled out another ring and swapped it out from his right hand. He then placed his right hand once more on his driver. 

Dragon Raise, Please!

Soon the dragon immediately came through a magic circle and roared at the grimm as it dashed and took one of the grimm away Y/N soon focused on the one that was getting closer to the soul crystal. Y/N then pulled out his WizarSwordGun and charged at the grimm as he placed his left hand on his weapon he took aim at the grimm as it was getting closer to the soul crystal.

Y/N: I won't let you consume their soul!

Hurricane, Shooting Strike!

Y/N soon took some shots at the grimm but as he took the shot the grimm soon dodged the attack and soon took a bite of Ruby's soul gem and the grimm that was fighting the dragon was able to escape the dragon's reach took a bite of Yang's soul crystal. 

Y/N: No!

The grimm soon turned grey and then their bodies turned grey and their bodies began to turn to ash. After the bodies of the grimm disintegrated into ash two human like figures stood as the ash surrounded them. 

Y/N: What in the world? Ruby? Yang?

The two figures soon looked to Y/N with their red piercing eyes. As Y/N was ready to fight them. The girls soon smiled at him and then ran to him extending their arms.

(P) Ruby: Big Brother!

(P) Yang: My darling brother!

As they were about to reach for Y/N, Wiseman appeared behind the girls and placed his hands behind soon they turned into two crystal rings one with a dark crimson color and the other was a dark amber. As Wiseman went and collect the rings, Y/N ran to the soul crystals and began to panic as the crystals began to lose their color and the shimmer. 

Y/N: What's happening to the soul crystals?!

Wiseman: They're dying.

Y/N looked to see how Wiseman was able to say that so calm. Y/N then held on to his master. 

Y/N: Their has to be something I can do?!

Wiseman: There is a way to save them. You could give up a portion of your magic to save them.  But I don't recommend it. Besides even if they die I can just wipe your parent's memory of those two. It would be better to lose them then to limit your magic. 

Y/N then pulled away from Wiseman and looked to the crystals that began to lose more of their color Y/N soon walked to the crystal. Wiseman soon spoke up to Y/N.

Wiseman: Y/N, if you do this then you will forever be limited by your magical abilities! You won't be as strong as me you can never truly unlock your potential! Are you saying these two are more important then unlocking the secrets of the arcane arts!

Y/N said nothing or even looked to Wiseman. Y/N then extended his hands out and particles of light came out of Y/N's hands and into the crystals and began to fill the large gap in the crystals. A s this was happening Wiseman looked at what Y/N was doing and spoke softly. 

Wiseman: You fool, why would you toss everything away for them?

Currently

Y/N then looked to the dragon with a smile. 

Y/N: I'm glad though. 

The dragon raised it's head and tilted it slightly. 

Dragon: You're glad to have given up some of your magic to save them?

Y/N: Yeah, because those two mean everything to me. I may not show it, but I'm glad that they're here with me. 

The dragon nodded, and then soon woke up from his nap. As he was waking up he soon found someone on top of him looking at him with a smile on her face. 

Ruby: Good morning. 

Y/N: Ruby, why are you here, again?

Ruby soon frowned after Y/N said that. 

Ruby: That's rude. You never had any problems when I use to do this when we we're kids.

Y/N then had a flashback of the times Ruby had come to wake Y/N up since he could remember. 

Y/N: So are you going to tell me why your here this early in the morning?

Ruby: Weiss said she wanted to go to the docks today.

Y/N then turned to his side as he began to close his eyes. 

Y/N: Great, have fun. I'm going back to sleep.

Ruby immediately grab Y/N's shoulders flipping him back on his back forcing him to face his sister again.

Ruby: Come on, you're coming with me! Yang, and Blake will be their! Besides Dad said you have to keep us safe! Also we never spend any time together like we use to do. 

Y/N: No! I just want to sleep. 

Ruby: You can sleep later! Let's go already!

Y/N was soon being dragged out of bed by Ruby and soon fell to the floor of his room as RUby began to drag him further away from his bed. 

Y/N: When did you get so strong?!

Ruby: When I got a brother who won't hang out with me!

Y/N: This is considered kidnapping. 

Ruby: Only if I get caught!

An Hour Later

Y/N was at the dock with Team RWBY. Y/N then look to Ruby who had her nose pinched to avoid the smell of the docks. 

Y/N: One Hour. I'm only going to be here for one hour and then I'm going home. 

Yang then grabbed Y/N's arm and began to look at him like a wounded dog. 

Yang: AAAWW! You can't you stay any longer, for me. 

Y/N: I'm tired! You didn't go into another person's mind and save them from dying!

As Y/N was fighting with Yang in the distance Emilia and Ivy were watching Y/N from above the roof of a building that over looked the docks. Ivy soon looked to Emilia who was looking down at Y/N.

Ivy: Why are we doing all this, Emi?

Emilia didn't look at Ivana but responded to her question. 

Emilia: Because, of what my father had told me, and for what I was trained to do. 

Flashback

Emilia stood in front of several of several Atlas Mechs coming towards her and some that were on the ground destroyed. As Emilia wiped the sweat on her forehead she looked at the observation window above her, where Ironwood and several other people were watching her.  Ironwood soon went to the speaker. 

Ironwood: Emilia, remember, this will be what you will face once you become a maiden. 

Emilia nodded and pointed her rifle at the mechs and charged forward taking the mechs out within a few minutes. As Emilia shot the last mech, she could hear someone clapping to coming towards her. She turned around to see Ironwood walking towards her. 

Flashback

Emilia was with Ironwood as he and a man on the monitor were arguing. 

Ironwood: Oz, you need to look at the big picture here! If that boy truly has this power- .

Ozpin: And as I told you before what he has is nothing more then a fraction of this power. 

Ironwood: Because, he hasn't been trained long enough to understand this power! But Emilia has had the knowledge the training and the resources. All we need to do is use the machine and extract it- .

Ozpin: I will not put Tai and Summer through that. The boy is to remain unharmed and untouched. Even if he maybe the potential offspring of the summer maiden. 

Ironwood then turned off the monitor in anger after his talk. He then looked to Emilia with a look of disappointment. 

Ironwood: I'm sorry, Emilia, I failed you. 

Ironwood soon tossed a file containing a picture of Y/N in a shredder. As the file was being destroyed Emilia looked at the photo of Y/N with rage. 

Emilia(Mind): Y/N Rose! You took what was my destiny! I will do what it takes to become a maiden and save this world!   

Flashback

As Emilia was about to head into the airship Ironwood stood in front of her with several armed men and a older gentleman in a chair. 

Emilia: Father, have you come to see me off?

Ironwood: I have but I came to tell you this, Ozpin maybe right that Tai and Summer would not approve of  having their own son losing his gift. But I decided I would do this to save them the heart ache if he was to be killed for his power which is why I would like to introduce you to someone. 

Ironwood soon moved to the side showing a girl with dark purple hair who bowed in front of her.

Ivana: My name is Ivana Polendina. But you may call me Ivy, my sister calls me that. I am the second android created with an aura. My purpose it to ensure your safety and to retrieve the power from the target Y/N Rose. 

Emilia then looked to Ironwood.

Ironwood: While you're in Vale, you two will act as if you are childhood friends. I even created these. Memorize them before you make it to Vale. They are your fake background while your in Vale. 

Ironwood soon bent down and grabbed Emilia's shoulders firmly. Making her look into Ironwood's eyes. 

Ironwood: I know what I'm doing is asking you a lot. But just know that no matter what I'll always be proud of you. 

Emilia soon walked with Ivana into the airship that was about to take off. 

Currently

Emilia looked to Ivana as she was looking at Y/N and the others. 

Emilia: Tell me, do you believe Y/N is the child of the summer maiden.

Ivana looked to Emilia and pulled out her scroll and began to read off what was on it. 

Ivy: Y/N Rose. He was discovered by Summer Rose and Tai Xiao Long, at the age of 1 year old. Reports say that he belonged to a village that was near the city of vale. But the city was destroyed by the grimm. Several people were killed and no one claimed the child as their own. So he became an orphan until Summer and Tai adopted him. 

Emilia: Does he know about that?

Ivana shook her head to answer Emilia's question. 

 Ivy: No, from what Ruby and Yang had told me, Y/N's parents left him with Tai and Summer one day. Apparently they said they couldn't handle raising a child, so they left him with them. You two have something in common. Apparently at the age of twelve he came to an unusual power. The doctors had said that he had unlocked his semblance, but they were not convinced since it came to him so early in his life. Not only that, their were times he had no control over it and had caused fires, massive floods and even at one point caused a massive power outage to an entire neighborhood.

Emilia: Anything else on him I should know, that can help us?

Ivy soon scrolled down to read more off about Y/N's past. 

Ivy: Yes, it's said here on Y/N has a history of violence when he was in signal academy. Mainly it was from bullying. 

Emilia: He's a bully?

Ivy: More like he stopped the bullying. From what it says here he mainly stopped the bullying when it came to Ruby. He was apparently a guard dog to his little sister's safety. He had very few friends while in signal. 

Emilia: Nothing like that is going to be helpful in getting his power. What about relationships did he have anything like that. 

Ivy: No, his sister Yang was always their to prevent that from happening. That's what Ruby had told me. Gone.

Emilia: What?

Emilia looked to Ivana with a confused look. Ivana soon pointed to the streets to see Y/N and the others were gone. 

Emilia: He's gone!

Ivy: We need to find him!

As the two were leaving the building, Ivana soon stopped and looked towards her the city at one road. 

Ivy: Sister. 

Elsewhere

Y/N was running around with his Garuda flying nearby. Y/N then look to his Garuda.

Y/N: Why is it that every time I go out with Ruby or Yang something crazy has to happen? 

After Y/N said that, his Garuda took a peck at Y/N's head.

Y/N: Oww! Hey, I'm your master! You should be on my side!

As Y/N was running he soon noticed a tail going by an alleyway.  

Y/N: Found you!

Y/N soon turned to his Garuda.

Y/N: Go tell the others I found the stowaway. 

As Y/N's Garuda left him, Y/N soon pulled out his ring and placed it on his right hand. He then placed his right hand on his driver. 

Invisible, Please!

Y/N soon walked into the alleyway but found nothing but a dead end. Just a graffitied wall and some empty trash cans. Y/N then disengaged his magic making him visible. Y/N began to look around. 

Y/N: What in the hell? 

???: Looking for some one?

Y/N: Yeah, a Faunus.

???: What does this faunes you're looking for looks like. 

Y/N: Well, she's blonde has a tail and was a I think I saw her coming here.

???: Was she cute?

Y/N: Yeah, she was cute, I think.

???: Ohh, then turn around. 

Y/N  soon turned around and was soon met with the faunus girl who was upside down .Y/N then noticed she was using her tail to grab on to the railings of a catwalk on one of the buildings. She soon gave Y/N a kiss on his nose and then winked at him. 

???: Later cutie. 

The girl then pulled herself up and took off to the roof of the buildings. 

Y/N: Hey, Wait!

Y/N then pulled out a ring and placed it on his left hand. 

Y/N: Henshin!

Hurricane, Please!

Y/N soon jumped into the air and made it to the roof. As he landed he soon found no one in the area. 

Y/N: She got away again! How does she do that?

Ivy: The girl does have incredible speed. 

Y/N turned around to see Ivy and he then saw her pointing behind him. Y/N then turned around again and was soon met with the butt of Emilia's gun. 

A Few Hours Later

Y/N woke up to find himself in a cabin and found the white robed gentleman from before sitting from across from him taking a sip of tea. 

???: How is it that you find yourself in these kind of situations?

Y/N: It's you again! Why am I here?

The hooded man look to Y/N and then extended his hand to the side showing Y/N in a building tied up and Ivy was monitoring him. 

???: Better question is why are you their? 

Y/N: Wait, that's right I saw Ivy on the roof and I think I was hit on the head by Emilia's gun. Why did they do that. 

The hooded figure took another sip from his cup and then look to Y/N.

???: Most likely they are trying to take your power. It's not the first time this has happen before.

Before Y/N could say anything the sound of a metal door began to rattle like crazy. Y/N turned around to see a door that was covered in several chains and was trying to open up. 

???: Looks like they're trying to forcibly trying take your magic away. Which in turns is pissing off that dragon we have. I'm locking the door so that damned dragon doesn't burst out and kill those two. 

Y/N then look to the projection to see Ivy had her hand on top of Y/N's chest and her other hand was on Emilia's chest. Soon Ivy's hands began to glow and Y/N could see Emilia was twitching like crazy. 

Y/N: Is she okay?

???: Right now, I'd say yes. But in a few minutes, no. Right now they are trying to extract the magical element that's in you, and into that girl, Emilia, into her body. Except that magical element is rejecting her body. If they keep this up that girl will turn into a phantom. 

Y/N soon turned in surprise when the figure said that. 

Y/N: Then we have to stop them. 

???: We? I think you mean you. I can't do anything, I nothing more then a memory of what I was that's here to help you. 

Y/N: Then you mind telling me, who you are? 

???: Well then sit down kid. What I'm about to tell you will leave you in quite the shock. 

The figure soon turned his head to another door that was behind him. 

???: Hey, get over here it's about time we tell him  the truth. 

The door soon opened and two more figures came out. One was a large knight in a suit of armor and another was a young boy with Fang by his side. 

Boy: Are you sure this is the right choice?

Knight: I'm with one as well. Not only that the others are not here.

???: I chose not bring them here. If they come then it will lead to more questions rather then answers. Besides, we have a bit of a time crunch. 

The two then looked to the projection and saw the door the dragon was in. They then saw one of the chains on the door began to snap open. The figure soon took another sip as he looked at the door.

???: That's not good. Looks like they're really pissing it off. 

Knight: Alright then, let's talk about our past. 

Y/N soon looked at the three. 

Y/N: Now is not the time for a three part episode on all your backstories. 

???: Don't worry kid it won't take long. Hey, boy you want to start off first. 

The boy soon looked at all three. 

Boy: My name isn't boy, it's -.

Y/N: Yami. Wait, how do I know that? 

???: Because, you were him. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

17.6K 430 25
A crossover between Danmachi and Kamen Rider OOO. You are the main character of this story. You have been isekaied to this world. Will you be able to...
2.2K 230 22
After defeating his own mother aka Kamen Rider Corona and saving the world, Percy Howard aka Kamen Rider Birthright went to Honnouji Academy in hopes...
1.3K 120 13
Outside of Megaforce-Verse, a world that both Super Sentai and Megaforce Heroes never went the very first outside universe of Megaforce-Verse. TRN68...
1.4K 39 10
(I do not own either Kamen Rider or RWBY. Please go show support for the actual releases. This is simply a fan story created for Blade's 20th anniver...