MI AMOR

By REDCORAL1111

" it was your decision to walk On the dark not mine I will break you then make you mine " More

CHAPTER 1 / FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 2 / FISHY
CHAPTER 3 / MAKE - OUT
CHAPTER 4 / OPPA ??
CHAPTER 5 / CRUSH ?
CHAPTER 6 / MY FIRST STEP
CHAPTER 7 / SHE'S PRETTY
CHAPTER 8 / HER ASS ?
CHAPTER 9/ DIZZY
CHAPTER 10 / PHYSICAL CONTACT
CHAPTER 12/ REAL ME
CHAPTER 14/ REAL ME (2)
CHAPTER 15/ TRAPPED 💋
CHAPTER 16/ BABY IM JEALOUS
CHAPTER 17 / BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER 18 / OUCH
CHAPTER 19 / COMPETITOR
CHAPTER 20 / LONG DRIVE

CHAPTER 11 / HIDE AND SEEK

89 7 4
By REDCORAL1111

It's been a week since jungkook last touched her . Y/n's mind was perplexed. She knew that jungkook is a good person but at the same time she doesn't want to admit it. How could she even forget the man who insulted her and kicked her out of the house?? She hate herself for ache for him.
If she want she would have just stop him to do anything with her but no she wanted to feel his manly body too . She badly wanted to spill the tea to Nancy but she's scared she end up losing from her. Y/n just wished that whatever happens between them a week ago won't reflect again. The spark already died cause the next day she assume jungkook to look at her in a different way but no he's behaving like a jerk . He's pretty ignorant towards her. Did he forgot how he bit her with his sharp teeth and left marks on earlobe?
Y/n made up her mind not to fall for his charms anymore cause he's a playboy .
Who just wants to use her to satisfy himself like taehyung. She's not buying it . She's disgusted but conceal her emotions . If he's gonna act like nothing happened that she's a pro too . Y/n's ended her relationship with taehyung since he said he has a girlfriend. Letting him touch her will make things worst. Taehyung was not buying her reason but y/n being y/n she somehow make him agreed .

Jk pov

I was lying on the bed scrolling my phone . I was shirtless and my door was locked cause I like it that way . There is a hidden folder on my phone where I have some videos and images which are inappropriate for me but who cares . I open the folder and seen those pictures to please my mind. The girl in those is none other than my thick girl . Since when did I start being a pervert? I scoffed . Ain't my fault that she caught my attention on the very first day. There are pictures of her playing with her friend. The main reason of becoming the dress code monitor of her class is she sometimes forgot to wear shorts and come school in skirt and panties underneath . Her thick and bubbly buttocks were shaking along with her big fatty jiggly boobs . I offered her for tutor so that I could see her everyday face to face . I've click those pictures secretly. Before the very First day of my coaching I brought hidden mini cameras and put them secretly so I could capture every moment of her . Changing dress to trying new bras. Everything is recorded on them .

My innocent girl doesn't have idea any that I saw her changing bras and putting panties everyday . I even knew which one will she wear tomorrow. I eagerly waiting for the day to see her wearing sexy net underwear. I wonder how will she look ?? Her fatty cake is already making me gulp . Her cherries are attracting me like honey attracts ants.

I open my spy cam to see what my thick girl is doing. She was talking on the phone with yeji . Her ass is on the bed and was sitting and her thick thighs were swaying side to side.

" open your legs for me dahlia " I give her this nic name. My girl is such a tease she's not letting me have the sight of her pussy . Why is Sunday today? I can't wait to see her. Should I Start taking coaching on Sundays too ??? Will she be fine ?? What will mrs wang say ?
I'll just quickly make an excuse that I have to go somewhere sometimes related to my business so to cover up the loss I'll take her class in advance. I smirk 😏 it is only an excuse to touch her.

Gosh she finally opened her legs I could see her grey panties. I can see the shape cause her panties seemed to be tight super tight.

" dahlia I wanna see you in bikini. A red or a black bikini " I whispered. I take the screenshot of the area and kiss my phone . I will use my condom today to jerk myself . If I want I can just sneak at her room in the middle of the night. Melting her like a butter is not a tough job for me .

" dahlia I'm gonna see you tomorrow. Better be prepared to handle me " I smirk and turn off my phone. She's dope .

.....

Next day

Once again y/n opened the door for me . She welcomed me and I entered inside . I gaze at her dress code. I can't help it but eyed at her body. Perfectly fit and tight high thighs .

I retract myself for making any physical contact with her. Dahlia you're drive my insane. I open the pages of the chemistry book .

" today we will learn a new chapter. This chapter is lengthy so make sure to put your full focus here ." I explained and received a faint okay .

" I didn't hear you " I glance at her once.

" yes professor jeon " I hummed

Her hair and wrapped in a bun today. Hair clips can be seen on her hair. Her cleavage Is not visible but her big cherries shape are in display .

Today I had to give her explanation many times . This chapter is a bit lengthy and difficult but I had to do my work anyway .

I lean in and check my notifications which were untouched since morning . I scroll through them some were from Instagram, YouTube, twitter or Snapchat. I barely use them but i post my pictures there. The popularity I hold there always amazes me .

It's been 1.5 hours already. I feel parched . I open the bottle cap and drank the water to quench my thirst. Y/n completed her questions and close the book .

" I'll be back in a moment " she informed and i hummed .

She comeback with homemade cupcakes and unsweetened hibiscus tea . She pour me a cup first then serve me cupcakes . They're freshly made and little bit warm too .

" who made this ?"

" I Made them . I was craving sweets " she bite the cake and gaze went to them .

I take a bite and the sweetness burned into my mouth . It was vanilla flavoured.

" I didn't know you are this much talented ." I mean my words .

" hmmm yet you judged me easily " she pouted

I laughed lightly ," I am sorry for earlier. I was just stressed and lashed at you " She nodded

She eats mindfully no doubt . I like this habit of hers . I don't like girls who are people pleaser anyway . Atleast she's true to herself. She stands up to lift the tray . I stopped her .

" there's something on your lips y/n "i come closer to wipe the breadcrumbs which was on her lips.

She look at my thumb then my eyes . I rub my fingers on her lips to wipe the crumb .

" professor jeon I- I think its gone now "
She uttered

"i don't wanna move away " she place her hand on my wrist.

" its- its wrong P-professor " she said in a low voice .

" I know but I don't want to stop " I rub it one more time.

" sir jeon "

" I wanna kiss you " her eye balls gets large . Y/n's heart skip a beat hearing his statement but she got the courage to say this .

" i- I'm your student "

" but you are a girl too and I am a man.
Its getting hard for me to control myself. " I take a step forward.

" you are my best friend's father " she shook her head .

" just feel it " I almost kissed her but she crushed my hope by putting her hands on my lips .

She smiled and step back to lift the tray. She carry it on her hands and went away. I throw my hair back in disappointment. She's playing hard to get . My name is jeon jungkook and I'm whatever I want it I get it at any cost . I smirk and come downstairs to see her washing utensils. She pat dry hands after washing them . Y/n turned around and. Caged her between my arms.

" now where will you go ??" My Spectacles were resting on my nose bridge. I lean in and she sneakily slide down from my arms and went away teasing me .

My lips curved up. " the type of game you are playing with me will lead you nowhere. I can guarantee you " . She giggled and run.

I put my hands on my pockets and chase her slowly. She was standing behind the sofa infront of me gazing atnl me with her adorable feline eyes . Her face was glowy and the small smile was dancing on her lips .

" I am walking that's why you're taking advantage " I pass my tongue on my lips .

" who told you to walk then ? If you have guts then catch me if you can professor jeon " she try to say innocently.

" Alright then" I run behind her and caught her wrist . She was pinned on the wall in no second. She breathe heavily .

I cup her face and join our foreheads .
" now you can't run away from me . I told you before I always win "

" ummm"

" now I will get my reward " In no time I took her jaw and thrust my tongue on her mouth .

Author pov

As he thrusts his tongue on her mouth electricity went in her body. His other hands went under her skirt squeezing her thick thighs. Tongue kiss which is her favorite. Both were kissing each other passionately. Jungkook assumed that she's already experienced . It not her first time cause she's not shy . It is a major turn on for jungkook. Only if she was over eighteen he would've bent her on the counter and do her terribly roughly. Her hands were clenching his shirt tightly. The vibrating and mush sound were filling the room . His strength his energy were more as compare to her so she pat his chest and both pull away breathing heavily. Unable to say anything she look down . Both were sweaty . His bangs were sticking on his forehead and sweatbead were visible on her chest area too . Y/n look at him and blushed . He tuck her hand behind her ear .

" I didn't know you are an experienced kisser " I complimented her and she answered .

" what about you professor ? Looks like you had kissed many girls before " she pouted and I grinned .

" don't worry it was just a random girl I kissed for satisfying my needs . Now I won't kiss anyone I promise "

" we will see . I don't like playboys " she look at my lips before saying it .

" I won't dissappoint " I peck her lips again unable to had more of her . She's an addiction which I once held it I won't let her go .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
23.4K 2K 88
Everything Kim Y/N has ever been told about her past is a lie. Her father lied. Her husband lied. But like all secrets...they come out. Not only is h...
10.9K 346 14
[-Short Story-] . When two people who just know how to bicker at each other and can't spend more than thirty minutes with each are to go on a seven d...
27.2K 502 63
" please let me go ." The man smirked " I don't think so what happens to the 'oh so might jungkook' your so called boyfriend why isn't he He he obvi...