Noticed

By freedomwithbooks

Amara Kanley When she wants a new happy life... Wants to be noticed because she is alone and has no friends... More

Charackter/ authorsnote
1.
2
3.
4.

5

6 0 1
By freedomwithbooks

Amara

I left.
I am stupid like really stupid! What happened that night and why was I at Zaire's place. Ughhhhh that was too much. The whole drinking and him was too much. I just wanted to have a little bit fun, because I didn't wanted to sit at home and watch a film again, the whole day, that is depressing. Reading a book was also not an option, reading slump iykyk.

So I guess i did something, what I should avoid in the next few days. No drama, peaceful week, peaceful week,.. happy work-hours. 
I have an important work week ahead so I am going to concentrate on that! And the best thing is, my favourite cousin from my mother's side is in town in a week for a couple of weeks, so i am really happy.
So if I complete my mission this week, the next week I am free. I'm super hyped right now!

I should stay away from zaire this week, because he is confusing the pep out of me.

But amara did you not see those packs, I saw, there was 8!

No kiri I ain't see nothing there noooo and also stop talking about him he is distracting, stop it,  no Zaire anymore for this week!!!

No zaire?
No zaire kiri!!!!!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Keeping me busy this week for not calling anybody to talk. Check
Keeping my mission to be concentrated for work. Check
Keeping kiri to keep it her pants and not talk about (someone) hush hush,....ehh.....still going.
It's technically done but yeahh.

One day left, it is friday morning i woke up to my alarm as always, brushed my teeth rinsed my face did some scincare matched a cute work outfit which is a basic tight white button down and grey mini skirt. My beg from chanel which i bought with my first money here.

(Imagine the skirt grey!!)

No work without an iced coffee, because I could never live for work without it, I would probably fall asleep, in the middle of the meeting. Which I did one time, because I was late for work. Shame on the episodes of tvd shame on you, I just wanted to watch one episode before I fell asleep but it turned into 7 episodes, so it was kinda pretty late till I get to sleep. You cannot really blame me, I had reasons, I love Netflix and chill so bad, that I sometimes forget to eat too.

I think I should really stop watching so much, because it is not good for me, I just forget to do things, like taking my pills or eating and drinking water. Sometimes I need to do something to distract myself because I think too much, like reading, I am definitely in love with reading. It is another world for me, a new universe were I can think how I want things to be, or better the things I read never ends, I could start reading a book and end it whenever I can. Next to my world where I'm alone, in the books, I'm not. I could talk about books my whole life, not because I've read many, because I love it unconditionally. It's my happy-sad place.

So back to work. I'm currently walking to my favorite coffee shop. Yes I am caffeine addicted, shush it please, thank you. My parents pep me anough shit, like how its unhealthy and that I shouldn't drink it, but they do not know, if I stop, then I'll be going crazy.

As I go to the register to order my lovely iced coffee, I saw some glimpse of bright brunette hair which is scarily familiar......

Shit

oh no

Yes baby

No like I was doing so good,... why now.

I can't see him now . If I go to him I will ramble and that is the last thing I want right now. Why is he so distracting ugh! He should stop looking so.......decent-

hella fine!

yeah whatever kiri.

Okay just order, pay and go out asap,... I can do this.

I ordered and payed, now I am waiting in the corner of the shop, so that he can't see me, he has his back on me so I have a great chance to leave before he sees me. My name is being called-.... shit I forgot.... okey no time just take it and leave.

I am running now, why well I don't really know, I should probably stop. I ran like for four minutes, but cardio you know never bad for a few minutes cardio. I am out of breath, I should start to go run, if I get bored, nevertheless I think he didn't see me...well I hope.Seeing him would cause me to ask a few questions to him about the day I woke up beside him... hell that day, I couldn't sleep again, because of him... no not because of the movies I watched. It was because of him...Zaire.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

It was Sunday now, I am running errands, like buying groceries and getting toiletries. To keep myself from doing something nonsense, I thought I should do something more important. Yeah I know it's not that much of an important thing but it's better than watching Disney movies. I am currently waiting at the register to pay my groceries and guess what...No it's not Chris Hemsworth as much as I love Thor, it's also not the crying baby in the background no.

Zaire.

Omg!

Whatever lets face it, better sooner than later they said.

We looked at each other at the same time. As I think about why he should be here I don't notice that he is coming to the register too. I am basically starring... again...and-
"Stop starring"
I was just zoned out...ughh
"sorry"
I was still starring.
"What are you-"
My phone rang. Omg it's.....

"Ezra hey!"

"Omg hey girl what are you doing I missed you? "

"I missed you too, I am running some errands you?"

"Oh nothing right now, I just wanted to let you now, I am coming tomorrow so we can meet up when you have free time?"

"That's awesome, I have time tomorrow yeah, I know some good place here, we could go there?"

"Yeah sure I have a car so let me know your address, so we can go together, how about six pm?"

"That is perfect I will send you my address, love you, see you tomorrow!"

"love you too!"

I just love this girl, she has the best energy ever. She is more like an extrovert she loves partying but also has the purest heart ever, she makes me happy whenever I am sad and not in the mood, I saw her last summer in my hometown and now she is coming over to New York.

"Move!"

Oh. I forgot where I was for a second, I was smiling like a shit the whole call and was to happy to notice that Zaire actually payed for my things too, I just need to grab them from him, and also why would he do that.

" Why did you pay for my groceries?"
"So you could vanish from my sight with that nonsense smiling face" he said with a strong voice.

Harsh...that-..was..I....it's okay he payed after all. Just act strong!

"ThaNk YoU fOr paYiNg" I said with a little shaky voice. I....he said vanish that's not nice.

I was just happy about something. He looks at me like I did something bad, maybe he has a bad day or maybe his cat died, that could also be an option but that is really a sad option, so I hope he had a bad day at work.. well.. not like that...I mean, If he in general had a bad day.. yeah like that. Ughh he is really like a puzzle for me.

I took my bag a little harsh and left after that, a little sad, because he sounded displeased. I hate puzzles!

I mean, did I do something?
No...he....maybe..whatever
Yeah whatever kiri.

_____________________________________

1358 words

I was gone too long now I am back.
Hope you like this one.
Are the chapters length good? Or should I write more?

Please vote and comment so that I know what you think too!!

-Mint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
266K 18.5K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
783K 79.4K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
199K 15.5K 35
𝐕𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐍 ♡ 𝐑𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐀 Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...