Iris D̶w̶y̶e̶r̶ BENNETT | Cul...

By yayo_atwow23

Sequel to Iris Dwyer. In the past book, Izzy has been through quite a lot. In this one, there will questions... More

NEW MOON
PROLOGUE
01 | VISITING MUM
02 | FAE
03 | POWER
04 | SKILL
05 | SPECIAL
06 | NEW FRIENDS
07 | BACK HOME
08 | VISITING EMBRY
09 | LAURENT
10 | "WOLF'S OUTTA THE BAG"
11 | VOLTERRA
ECLIPSE
12 | RILEY
13 | THOUGHTS
14 | GRADUATION PARTY
16 | LAUREN
17 | BREE
18 | WELCOME HOME
End of Book 2

15 | LOOOOOOOOOOOVE

461 21 10
By yayo_atwow23

I woke up in my bed to yipping. A huge grin flashed on my face and I rushed into the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and my grin falls when I realise what today is.

Welcome to the Red Sea Overflow.

Thank god I already had a pad in last night. I quickly got clean and dressed for today's events.

I phased and rushed down the stairs and out the door where my family landed.

I fly towards them and we all warm into a hug. "I missed you guys so much" I smile at them.

"These must be the famous mates" Auntie Nyx smirks. I smile at her before turning to my mates.

"Family, this is Carlisle; Esme; Rosalie; Edward; Emmett; Alice and Jasper. My seven vampire mates" I introduce and they walk forward to greet them.

☆☆☆

The whole morning, my family had actually bonded well with my mates. Auntie Calypso and Alice especially. They were both so cheery.

"You smell funny" Gia tells me as we flew behind, to the treeline where we were going to train.

Shrike flys up to us and sniffs me. "She's on her period" She states and I sigh in confirmation.

"Poor baby" she pats my shoulder.

We stop flying and land as we wait. Bella was here too. I don't know why but she just was.

We all did some regular warm ups to ready our bodies.

Jasper and Emmett trained a bit, Emmett got thrown around like a chew toy.

Rosalie and Jasper trained too and Rose wasn't backing down.

They fought and played around like siblings and it was so cute.

I stood with my family as we heard a few twigs crack. We all turn to see the wolves walking up the logs.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human form" Edward tells Carlisle.

"They came, that's what matters" Carlisle states.

"Who are these.. beings?" Shrike asks me. "Shapeshifters, they're going to help us fight" I whisper back.

"Will you translate?" Carlisle asks Edward who nods.

"Welcome" he walks forward, more upfront with Sam. "Jasper here has experience with newborns and will teach us how to defeat them"

"They wanna know how the newborns differ from us" Edward states.

"They're a great deal stronger than us because their human blood still lingers in their tissues" He answers.

"Our kind is never more physically powerful than in it's first few months" he says before nodding at Jasper and stepping back.

"Carlisle's right, that's why they were created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army and no human army could stand against them" Jasper steps forward with his hands behind his back and his thick southern accent becoming more prominent.

"Now, the most important things to remember are first: Never let them get their arms around you, they'll crush you instantly. And second: Never go for the obvious kill, they'll be expecting that and you will lose" he looks them dead in their eyes causing Sam to snarl lowly.

"Emmett!" He calls up. Emmett walks up to Jasper and stand before him.

"Don't hold back" Jasper smirks.

"Not in my nature" Emmett runs forward and attacks Jasper but he holds his ground.

The two begin to go back and forth before Jasper finally pins Emmett down by his neck.

"Never lose focus"

Edward and Carlisle then spar as Jasper closely observes.

Edward soon pins Carlisle down and turns his back from him giving Carli a chance to overtake him.

"One more thing, never turn your back on your enemy" Jasper rolls his eyes as Gia and I chuckle.

He then continues to spar with Rosalie and Alice, earning a mouth full of sand by my Ally Cat.

The training sesh continued nicely and we were all sparring. I sparred with Emmett at some point and pinned him down.

Yay, I'm stronger than the strongest vampire I know.

The periods are always a strength boost.

☆☆☆

It was now time for them to leave and Embry walked up to me.

"Hey Bry" I smile at him. He bent down and I felt his soft fur.

Edward walks up to us and he looks up. "I'll see you later" I smile at him before walking off with Eddie.

☆☆☆

It was the next day and we were meeting Jacob and Embry at a clearing where we would do the fight.

I was with Jasper, Edward and Bella. Gia and Shrike came along too to help.

Edward and the others decided it would be best for him to stay back to look after us.

I don't need a fucking babysitter!
But it's fine.

Jacob and Embry came walking from their side of the treaty and we came from ours.

"You're not doing the fight?" Embry asks Edward. "What? You pull a muscle or something?" Jacob snarks.

"He's doing it for me, okay?" I snark back. "You smell funny" Embry scrunches his nose.

"I'm on my goddamn period! Okay?!"

Gia places a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. "She gets super moody on her period. It's nothing" she assures everyone.

"Whatever, just tell us the plan" Jacob says. "This field will gives us an advantage. We'll need to lure the newborns with Bella and Iris's scent but it needs to end here" Jasper states.

"Edward, Iris and I are gonna go stay at a campsite" Bella says. "Even if he and Jasper varry us, they'll still pickup on our scents" I state.

"Your stench however is revolting" Edward says to the wolves.

"Dude, you really don't want to start comparing stinks" Embry snaps.

"We're missing the bigger picture here people! Bella and I can't go up that mountain with our scents and Edward's lingering. They're going to track us and bite off our heads" I exclaim.

"What they mean, is that your scents will mask theirs if you carry them" Shrike pitches in.

"Done" Jacob shrugs. "This is not a good idea" Edward says to Jasper.

"Edward, they won't want to go near his... odour" Jasper reminds him. "Okay let's just try this" Bella says abruptly while walking over to Jacob who picks her up.

"Someone's eager to start" I point out. "I wanna be home by tonight" Bella remarks and I roll my eyes.

I swear I'ma shove this bitch TWELVE feet underground if she don't shut up.

I walk over to Embry and he lifts me up too.

"As light as a feather" he smirks. "As light as a thousand feathers" I correct him.

"Run" Edward sneers.

Jacob and Embry then run into the forest and up the route.

They stopped running and walked side by side and I just laid my head on Embry's chest and stayed silent.

"Are you ever gonna stop being mad at me?" Jacob asks me. I levitate a twig and knock it up against his head.

"Does that answer your question?" I turn to glare at him. He then gives me those puppy dog eyes and I try to resist.

"Okay fine! I'm not even that angry anyways" I roll my eyes.

"Say that to the amount of times you've rolled your eyes" Embry snickers and I make a twig hit his head too with a slight smile on my face.

☆☆☆

I pull up in front ot the house after visiting Nova. My fae fam made little places to sleep in the high and leafy trees further into the woods.

I exited my car with a sigh. All the lights were out in the house and it made me furrow my brows in confusion.

I shrug it off and walk inside.

It was as quiet as a mouse. No sounds, not even the slightest peep.

"Guys? Hello? Is anyone home?" I ask as I walk around to each and every room.

"What in the actual-?" I find a letter on the fridge door and snap it off before reading it aloud.

"Gone hunting with the others, could you please grab my gardening tools from the back and bring them inside. Love, Esme"

I put down the note and switch on the back lights before walking out the back door.

I looked around in awe and the beautiful decor.

Fairy lights, balloons, more fairy lights. It was beautiful.

"Who's getting married?" I snicker to myself as I look around.

I look down to see a trail of roses. Red and white to be specific.

I follow the trail and noticed how the fairy lights and other directions all formed a walkway.

I followed the walkway, forgetting all about the gardening tools.

I continued to trail before it stopped and I looked up to see all seven of my mates, dressed really posh and formally.

The decorations were bigger and better. There were hearts made from roses and then I realised exactly what was going on here when I saw the huge lit up words saying 'WILL YOU MARRY US?'

This was the same river we had our first picnic date.

I walked towards them with the biggest smile on my face. I wanted to abruptly say yes out of excitement but I wanna let them do their thing.

"Iris Ophelia Bennett" they all chorus. "Our beautiful ray of sunshine, today we would all like to ask for your hand in marriage but first, we want to say our own hand written poems to you" 

Carlisle stepped forward.

"For eternity,
the most beautiful things
to me
about you,
are the things
you won't ever know
about yourself.
Things only I know of,
because everyday,
I read you
like a book
that has never been read.
Your beautiful cover
with your inspiring title
and amazing story
held captive my curiosity.
Now everyday,
I yearn
To learn
From your mystery"

I blush at the poem with a wide smile on my face.

Esme steps forward.

"I will love you
as long as the sun
burns in the sky,
as long as the moon
shines it's light
into the dark night,
until the raging
blue oceans become
calm and run dry.
I will love you
until the end of time"

Edward then steps forward.

"We fit together in ways
that others cannot see.
Our hearts united
in perfect symmetry.
I don't understand it,
this beautiful mystery-
but I'll never take for granted
the gift you are to me"

I giggle as tears form in my eyes. Oh my days this is so cute.

Alice steps forward.

"Sometimes I look at you and I can't understand how someone before me didn't see what I see,
sometimes I look at you and I can't understand how someone before me didn't notice a whole beautiful universe hidden within you,
sometimes I look at you and I can't understand how someone before me looked at you and didn't find every single thing they'd been searching for in a single person,
and sometimes I look at you feeling glad that they didn't, because if they looked deep enough to see all of those things within you, then I would've never been able to"

I wipe away my happy tears as she brings me into a tight squeeze.

Jasper then steps forward.

"I believe I was always
meant to find you.
That, I have no doubts.
I was destined to hear
your voice and the
truth that only you
could share.
I like to believe that
it was impossible for
me to go through this
life without feeling
You"

"Awwww" I gasp in awe at those beautiful words.

Guys when did my mates become poets???

Emmett then stepped forward.

"The first time
I kissed you
I was hooked.
One kiss and I
was addicted.

I knew then, that
no one else could ever
make me feel such
an electric spark.

The instant I drew
back from your lips
and looked into
those perfect eyes
I knew, I would
follow you to the
end of the Earth"

I smile at him as a huge grin grows on his face.

Rosalie then steps forward.

"I may never find
words beautiful enough
to describe all
that you mean to me,
but I will spend
the rest of my immortal life
searching for them"

They then all step forward.

"Because at the end of the day, you're the person we want to come home to. The person we want to cuddle with, the person we want to share our happiness, sadness, frustration and sucess with and the person we want to share the rest of our lives with"

They then all go on one knee and Carlisle, being in the middle, holds the box.

"But there's only one condition, you would have to marry us" The recite.

I look to each and every one of their faces.

He then opens the box to reveal the shiniest ring I have ever seen.

Oh my days.

"You all know how much I love you" I state while looking to them all.

"So asking if I would marry you is really unnecessary because you already know my answer" I chuckle and as do they.

"We know, we just wanna hear you say it" Alice chirps.

"Well... Yes! I'd love to marry you all" I giggle as they all rise and bring me into a hug.

Carlisle then slips the ring onto my left ring finger. Can't wait to start planning the wedding!

"I had an idea for the promise ring" Rosalie states.

"You're not removing it, are you?" I look to her skeptically. I really love this ring.

"No" Esme snickers. 

"We're just going to do this" Jasper removes it from my finger and hands it to Edward.

Edward then turns his back to me and does something with my ring before handing it to Emmett.

Emmett grins at me. "Please turn around"

"Okay?" I turn.

He then puts a necklace around my neck.

"Aww this is cute" I smile at them as I turn back. "Best idea ever" I compliment Rose.

"I know right" she flips her hair.

"This has got to be by far the best night of my life" I grin.

☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.4K 26
In which Bella's younger twin sister learns about the supernatural world after returning home.
3.3K 138 18
Everyone knows about Bella's story but now it's my turn...my turn to have my story told.... The question is.......ARE YOU READY?!
99.2K 2.3K 17
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the original version of Emily Swan's story. The Rewritten version is Our Forever containing Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Brea...
1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...