The Chosen One found the othe...

By javastudio

A girl who is the chosen one of the superheroes has all of the powers in the world. What happens when she mee... More

1 -Coldys House
3 - Captured
4 - Fight Of The Mind
5 - Mindless Fight
6 - 3v1

2 - Fridge

17 0 0
By javastudio

Celia is in a fighting stance and says. "You're going down, banana boy."

I am still on the counter waiting while eating grapes I made appear in my hands.

And keep listening to Colby and Celia.

"Where'd you learn moves like that?"

"I was an all-state running back three years in a row. They called me the "Wild Stallion."

"Because you couldn't be tamed on the field?"

And then Celia gets to the banana. " Or off it. Wait a minute, this banana's fake."

The fridge moves and with my telakinices, I close it. But it was heavy so it happened. And Colby was trying to distract Celia.

"What's that noise?"

"Noise? I didn't hear a noise. What noise?"

"Fair warning. The last person to put an arm around me is still looking for that arm."

I know when I get the fridge closed. "That is true."

And he backed up and stood in front of me while I put my arm on him as Ceilia looked at us.

" Well, we're in this together now, so I say we unpack the mystery of the fake banana once we get to the living room. "

"Umm, Grandma there is no mystery."

"Cleo, you knew that banana was fake. And you know I do not like to be deceived. I'm going home to find a real snack. Watch your back, Jimmy. The Wild Stallion is coming for you when you least expect it."

She leaves and Coldy goes through the door as I pull the banana and stand next to Colby.

Me and Coldy see Declon holding a purple suit which is Coldy's villain suit and my bracelet that was hidden in his villain costume.

"Declan?" "Dec?"

"You're coming with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
383K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
952K 58.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
627K 22.8K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...