love of destiny

By Blue_heaven98

Welcome Our Lovely Readers in Blue Heaven!!!πŸŽ‰ We present a new Historical Xianwang & Wangxian fanfiction Ho... More

character introduction & prologue
character introduction 2
character introduction 3
Black Stone
Escape
Curse
Sweetness With Mischevious Angel.

punishment

253 22 2
By Blue_heaven98

A drunkard were sitting inside an inn drinking wine.The drunkards were none other than the shopkeepers whom Wei ying and Nie Huasiang robbed . This man has suffered a lot by losing everything and now he has come to ease this suffering. the men were very drunk there were many others around who were drinking.But suddenly, just then, a very strong wind started blowing inside that inn.Due to which the things placed on it including the table started shaking.The innkeeper got a bit scared and went outside to check the weather outside.Then he saw that the sky was very dark all around and the person in front of him who saw him was almost dead.

"Y-Yilling...... P-Pat-triarch........."-

The man was trembling with fear and he quickly put his head to the ground and bowed to him.

"H-How .... can I help you? M-master "-

The man bowed his head but yilling Patriarch ignored him. Yilling Patriarch aka Wei Wuxian entered that inn. Wei Wuxian was looking for only one person and when he saw that person his eyes became dark.

Whom Wei Wuxian was looking for was none other than the shopkeeper..

When everyone inside that inn saw yilling Patriarch appear before them, they all stood in awe and bowed their heads in respect to him.

Just then a throne with black smoke formed behind Wuxian, Wuxian ascended the throne, he waved the shopkeeper to his feet with black energy.
Such behavior causes everyone present to shudder and freeze in place.Because none of them had the courage to interfere in any work of yilling Patriarch.

"M-master... what i did w-wrong ? "

The Sweet's shopkeeper said in fear because yilling Patriarch doesn't go after anyone for no reason....

"You tried to harm him who is my only soul"- Wei Wuxian said with cold voice.....

The sweet shopkeeper trembled with fear and thought to himself who he had tried to harm because in his opinion he had not harmed anyone.

But suddenly he remembered the incident of the morning.In the morning an Omega came in disguise and stole all his sweets. he attacked many to save his sweetie maybe that omega got hurt.

Remembering that, his body trembled with fear and he grabbed Wei Wuxian's feet to save his life.He was begging for his life not to be killed and he was asking for forgiveness again and again.

but... but... but.........

Wei Wuxian is known by all as yilling Patriarch. Many people say that he has no feelings.He is very fearsome, cruel and ruthless but also a very good ruler who always judges justly.

To everyone's surprise, within a moment, the shopkeeper's head was separated from his body and his fresh blood splattered on the floor.Everyone's head was bowed, no one dared to look up.
When the present innkeeper enters, he finds that yilling Patriarch is gone, but men's body is lying on the floor...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wei ying and Nie Huasiang were distributing those sweets among the poor children.Then Huasiang's eyes looked at weiying's hand where it was slightly cut.He then holds Weiying's hand and asks , " Wei ying , how it happened ?"

Weiying then looked at his hand and confusedly said, "I couldn't say for sure, maybe that shopkeeper's attack was on my hand."

Then Nie Huasiang took a deep breath and said that , " by the way,  the shopkeeper had been well punished anyway.He sells these sweets at high prices and earns money dishonestly."

"Yes ..... there is no place for such unfair and dishonest businessmen in our  kingdom "- Wei ying said happily.

.
.
.
.
.

Wei ying  is slowly sneaking into the palace . Well ....No matter how careful he is, he is eventually caught by his brother.

" Hehehe...... Gege , aamm .... Good evening"-  Wei ying said Nervously

Wei Wuxian is leaning back against the wall with one eyebrow raised.

Wei Wuxian was looking into Wei ying's eyes as if he wanted to know.

"Actually.....  I'm....I went out for a walk.... Yes , walk " -

Weiying's head was itching to find an excuse when Wei Wuxian noticed the injury on his hand.

Wei Wuxian holds weiying's hand and points to his hand.

he gets very nervous and he starts sweating what will he say now.

" A-ying , Do you think you can hide something from me?"- Wuxian said calmly

Weiying then took a deep breath that his brother knew there was no point in making excuses.

"Is that shopkeeper still alive?"-

Weiying said because he knows very well about him brother how much his brother protective and possessive on him.

"It's exactly what you think"- Wei Wuxian said

It felt very bad for the poor shopkeeper because Wei ying understood very well that the shopkeeper was no longer in this world......

"Ayyo, gege . You have shadow guards behind me again"-
Weiying said with a puff of cheek.

Wuxian made no reply to weiying words, but took him by the hand and led him into the room, and summoned all the healers of the kingdom.

Two main healers are monitoring Wei ying's small wound and five more healers stand behind him.
All of them are in a very bad situation because they know that the second prince didn't get hurt so much but they are very afraid of the first prince so they are heeling the small wound.

And poor Wei ying lies helpless in bed.He may not get out of bed this week and will be treated like a patient.But who will tell his brother that he is completely healthy.

Just then another person arrived , I means his grandmother

"What happened to A-ying, who hurt my grandson.   I will kill that person if my A-ying is harmed"

Bausen sanren was very worried and entered the room  with screaming.

Weiying put his hands on his head, " One problem is standing in front of Me, another problem is coming!"

"Grandma, I am fine and completely healthy, tell  gege that nothing has happened to me and there is no need for these cares"-
Wei ying tries to explain to his grandma but his grandma completely ignores him and asks his brother

"what happened to A-ying"

Then  Wuxian took weiying's hand and showed it to his grandmother, who gave a loud scream when she saw it..........

Bausen sanren began to observe Wei ying's hand, a very slight injury, but it was too much for her.

Then she glared at Wuxian and asked," A-xian , if he is still alive who hurt A- ying"

Before Wuxian could say anything, Weiying said with a puffed face, "Do you think gege still kept him alive?"

Bausen sanren gets very happy hearing this and puts his hand on Wuxian's shoulder and says, -" I am very happy with your work."

"You two keep quiet like this even in the middle of killing a helpless person that you must be happy , ma"

  Wei jixuan arrives and tells his mother and his son.

"He is not helpless,  he is a fraudulent businessman and preys on the helpless.Moreover, he dared to hurt our A-YING, so I gave him the punishment he deserved"- wei Wuxian said  darkly

Wei jixuan takes a deep breath and repeats, "but your brother, you don't even want to know what kind of activities he did with that shopkeeper."

"What my brother did was right.And if any mistake is made, then that mistake is correct."- wei Wuxian said

Jixuan took a deep breath, he just not knowing what to say because he knew his older son was very protective and possessive of his younger brother.

Weiying was just listening and looking helplessly at his father to save him on this journey from his two possessive brother and grandma.

But his father realizes him look and looks at him and says," this is your punishment for doing these mischievous activities."

Saying this he leaves the room and  wei Ying sits like a puppy because maybe he won't be allowed to leave this bed for a week........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lan kingdom

Lan cheng was sitting by the balcony and watching the night moon. It's been 17 years now but she still cries every night thinking about one of his sons.17 years his son is away from his no one even knows he has another child deprived of all benefits only because of their fault.He has never seen his son yet, how he has become, how much he has grown, he knows nothing.That's when he felt someone's hand behind him.

He knows who he is.
The man hugs him from behind and puts his head on his shoulder and says, " cheng don't worry, we will get our son back in just a few months"

Hearing this, Cheng's eyes lit up and he looked at his husband hopefully.

"Really"-

Lan xichen kisses his omega on the forehead and says yes," I talked to uncle. "

Lan cheng is very happy and hugs his husband.

Finally he will see his other son.

  Morning

  At the Education Center,

The education system of this kingdom is very advanced and devoted so every year princes, princesses and some displays are sent to this kingdom from different states to get education. And this invitation system lasts for a month.

New students arrived today from a new kingdom and none of them were polite but talked a lot.And this was outside the rules of the lan Kingdom.Of course, Lan qiren wasn't present here or he would have tightened the situation of every student. Lan qiren has gone outside the lan kingdom, on some important errands.But there were some Lan Kingdom disciples present who were very polite and quiet and they tried to advise or try to keep the other students or some of the disciples quiet.They failed even after thousands of attempts.

It was then announced that the prince of the kingdom, Lan wangji, had arrived.

All present take their place.They were all very excited to see the prince of the Lan Kingdom because they had all heard that he was very handsome, very powerful.Strong of course because the Lan Kingdom is named as the Strongest Kingdom.And the prince of this kingdom, Lan wangji, is known as hanguang jun for his power.

After a while, a handsome  Alpha appeared, and all those present watched with wide eyes.

"OMG, he is really handsome"- a omega said

"Prince Charming of my dreams"- a beta boy said

"Keep dreaming because you won't find him, because he will be mine only.I came to study in this state to make him fall in love with me"-

A girl said. Her name was Zhao liying and she came from a small kingdom nearby.
The standing lan decibels just watched the proceedings in silence, their ears turning red as all the other students flirted with their prince.

"SILENCE"- Lan Wangji said his deep voice.

He could hear these things about him.And his ears were red, why?

  " Omg ,How sexy his voice was,"-  one omega whispered to the other again
Hearing this, Lan wangji's ears turned even redder and he glared at the omega.

Which causes the Omega to fall silent and Lan wangji introduces himself to everyone and informs everyone that he is their weapons training master.

He first began to teach the 3000 rules of this kingdom to all the disciples present.And many students are in a very poor condition to learn these three thousand rules.And all were reviling in their hearts the man who had made these three thousand rules.

.
.
.
.

zhanyi_fantasy&
Zhanyi_bunny07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 428 12
" I know he is alive .my wei ying couldn't leave me he is alive.. wei ying where are you " lanzhan continue chanting those hopeful word about his lov...
5.3K 338 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...
7.6K 598 17
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
125K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...