Claws // Colby Brock

Door FanOfColbyNOTACreep

She's never been much of a party type but when the Moon Goddess advises Amira Andrews to go to a gathering of... Meer

Claws
πŸ’« 1 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 2 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 3 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 4 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 5 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 6 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 7 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 8 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 9 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 10 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 11 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 12 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 13 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 14 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 15 πŸ’«
πŸ’«16 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 17 πŸ’«
πŸ’«18 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 19 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 20 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 21 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 22 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 23 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 24 πŸ’«
πŸ’«25 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 26 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 27 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 28 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 29 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 30 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 31 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 32 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 33 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 34 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 35 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 36 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 36.5 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 37 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 38 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 39 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 40 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 41 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 42 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 43 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 44 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 45 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 46 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 47 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 48 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 49 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 50 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 51 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 52 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 53 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 54 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 55 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 56 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 57 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 58 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 59 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 60 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 61 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 62 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 63 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 64 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 65 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 66 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 68 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 69 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 70 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 71 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 72 πŸ’«
πŸ’« 72 CLEAN πŸ’«
πŸ’« 73 πŸ’«

πŸ’« 67 πŸ’«

377 10 0
Door FanOfColbyNOTACreep

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Shortly after our lovely guest left, Colby finally had a look at all the information Kian had given me, and no matter how much he didn't want to admit it, he was impressed. I sat beside him smug, watching his face drift through emotions. As he came to the last few files, I turned my head to Cassie, satisfied that I'd done something good for our situation.

"You didn't seem worried I was gone," I said to her, purposely squeezing Colby's thigh where my hand had been resting for quite some time.

She smiled. "Yeah, I heard you leaving but I was tired so I left you to it. Figured you'd be able to look after yourself and would call if you needed us... or Colby would go and hunt you down. Either way, I knew you'd return."

A disapproving grunt came from my mate but we both ignored him. "Well I'm glad someone has a brain around here."

"I was this close to coming after you. Reggie had an iron grip, though." Her eyes flitted to the man beside her and they smiled at each other for a moment. I looked away to leave them to it, finding Colby's own gaze on me, unimpressed.

"Quit pouting," I teased. "I'm alive and look at all the amazing information we have on the pack and some of Aiden's clan now." Refusing to let it go, I stared directly back at Colby using the full extent of my puppy eyes, my lips twisted at the corner in a cheeky little smirk. He melted for me internally, I knew he did, but on the outside he was still stern.

"Don't do it again," was all he said, passing the Manila folder to Sam and Mike.

I squeezed his leg and kissed his shoulder, as I muttered, "I won't, I promised you." He hummed, sliding his arm across the back of the couch behind me.

Everyone had a look at the files if they were interested, some of them deciding it didn't matter as they'd just follow our lead. We discussed what would happen next week, and figured there was no reason to sit and wait for them to attack. Sam explained another house they had in the city, suggesting we stayed there for a short while. There was only one small problem.

"There aren't enough rooms for everyone, even coupled up, to stay in."

"There are a lot of us," Katrina reminded him. She chewed on her lip in thought. "How many rooms are there, again? It's been a while since I've been there."

Sam sighed. "Three."

"And there's twelve of us... Four couples plus Sam and I, and Mike and Kevin." Katrina groaned. "That's tricky."

Colby's jaw ticked. "If some of us are leaving, the others aren't stayed here. I'd rather be cramped with all of you in sight, than separated. We're asking for trouble."

Sam nodded. "Yeah, but where are we gonna fit in that place?"

"We'll figure it out."

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Colby and I fucked the day before we planned on leaving. In his never-ending and sudden kindness, he offered to be the only couple without their own room in the other house, and that meant for as long as it took for Aiden to attack, we wouldn't be able to do anything. Not without a room.

So we got it out of our system as much as possible and I glared at him one last time for suddenly deciding he wanted to be nice to the others.

Thankfully, though the house was much smaller, so was the kitchen, giving us lots of space in the living room to spread out a little. Mike and Kevin both had a small loveseat to sleep on, while Sam and Kay agreed just this once to sleep on one of the other two big couches next to each other. Colby and I had the last one. It was just big enough for a couple to sleep on, though not necessarily next to each other, so I felt a little bad for Sam and Kat. They had enough history without adding cuddling for a week to it, but we had little other choice.

"Why do I have to be single?" Kevin asked the ceiling as he lay across his loveseat, far too big for it, his arms draped lazily over his stomach.

"I'm not and yet I'm here, too," I muttered back. I was lying on Colby and I'd couch alone, since he was doing a perimeter check alone despite my request that he didn't, and my arms were crossed in annoyance. I wanted to be in one of the rooms upstairs instead.

Mike chuckled under his breath. "Just keep it PG in here, yeah?"

"We're not gonna fuck in front of you, Michael," I snapped.

"And you sound thrilled about that."

"Mhm."

Kevin reached over to bat Mike on the shoulder with a disgusting grin. "She's hornier than he is. Can you believe it?" His eyes found mine. "You two christened our house enough, are you really in need of him again already?"

"Not in need," I mumbled like a child, "but it'd be nice to know it's an option."

Mike sighed. "Boohoo."

Colby returned, then, but Mike and Kevin were still in the mood to tease me. Sam and Kat had been sitting separated on their couch for a while now, neither of them looking at each other or speaking. I wanted so badly to switch the attention on them, but I didn't think it was right. They were nervous enough about today.

"Poor Colby and Amira, unable to make our ears bleed for a whole week or so," Jake sighed from upstairs, purposely loud enough that I'd hear him without trying. "Wanna take their place?"

Tara laughed. "Not today, no. Maybe later." I could imagine her winking at him before the house fell mostly silent. The sun was rising by now, and I was admittedly tired.

Sam and Kat reluctantly laid down close together, while Colby shamelessly shoved me out of the way to slide into the space between me and the back of the couch. His arms circled around me, his face in my hair. Forced to be this close, every part of our bodies was pressed together, especially our hips, where I could feel him against my ass. He wasn't hard but I was painfully aware it was there.

Realistically, how long until he did get aroused? He'd never been able to resist my ass before...

Everyone mutually agreed to go to sleep. One moment, I was scrutinising Sam's hand positioning on Kat's waist, then I was lost to sleep.

And in the evening, I woke up to the sound of hushed laughter.

"-so cute."

"He really is cuddly, I thought you were bullshitting us."

"How haven't they woken up yet? You're hardly being quiet, which you really should be if you want to keep your head."

"What's he gonna do when he could stay there like that?"

I realised for the first time that the way I'd fallen asleep was far from how we were now. Without opening my eyes, I could feel that Colby was practically lying on top of me, his head buried in my chest and his arms beneath me. I couldn't move my legs but my hands were free, resting on his back. Trying not to make it too obvious, I trailed my fingertips up toward his neck, and he responded to the feeling of my nails by sighing and squeezing me tighter to him.

Fighting off the smile that wanted to take over my face, I settled my breathing.

"I'm gonna kill myself," Kevin murmured as his footsteps led out the room. Someone hurried to stop him, and a couple of the others laughed. Using Corey's particularly loud cackle as an excuse, I fluttered my eyes until they opened, raising one hand to cover my face.

"Oh?" Cassie's voice was surprisingly close, just beside the couch. "Evening, Amy. How'd you sleep?"

I grunted, realising how tired I actually was. Hadn't we slept all day? Why was I actually tired?

Maybe because I didn't get my nearly-daily dose of Colby.

Pretending to be completely unaware of my current predicament, I went to get up, only to be met with Colby's ridiculous weight. I sighed, rubbed my eyes one last time, and reached for my phone on the coffee table.

"Not gonna move him?" Devon asked softly.

I shrugged. "I could but that'd wake him up."

"Is this why the two of you don't get up for hours after the rest of us? Because you're letting him slack off?" Sam asked teasingly.

"Yep."

"Such a bad influence," Tara giggled, shaking her head. "He'll wake up soon, right?"

No.

No, he didn't.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.4K 71 19
Your Jake Webber's little sister and your in LA visiting Him for a month until Jake asks you to move in so he can see you more. You ending up falling...
66.8K 1.5K 35
Luna Trooker lives in the beautiful city of Los Angeles, working at a local cafΓ© and is also in the last year of college at the age of 20. One day at...
22.7K 502 39
Return to the world of werewolves, witches, werecoyotes, and necromancers as new threats appear from the depths of Los Angeles for the Alpha, his mat...
189K 2.7K 52
your childhood best friend, tara moves across the country and becomes famous. she gets a friend group that you only socialize with over the internet...