Can't Buy Me Love (Male OC X...

By Ye1125

This is the fanfiction of Can't Buy Me Love. What if Bingo have a rich friend? This is a fanfiction, Can't Bu... More

Character details
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

97 3 1
By Ye1125

DISCLAIMER: HINDI SA AKIN ANG CAN'T BUY ME LOVE!!!

___________________________________________

Chapter 12

"So ano plano?" Jayson asked the two. (What is the plan?)

"Pupuntahan namin ulit yung bahay ni Mang Balong. Baka nandun si Irene." Bingo said to Jayson. (We're going to Mang Balong's house again. Maybe Irene's there.)

"I'm coming with you." Jayson interrupting Bingo.

"Pano? Dalawa lang kami nakaraan, delikado baka malaman niya na pinag s-spy-an natin siya." Snoop said nervous. (How? It's only me and Bingo last, it's dangerous, he might find out that we're spying on him.)

"Sabi nyo nag panggap kayong vlogger tama? May camera ba kayo that time? Then I'm coming with you, i have a camera on my car." Jayson said after seeing the two shake their heads. (You said that you guys disguise as a vlogger? Do you have camera that time?)

"Edi tara na." Bingo hurrying. (Then let's go.)

Snoop took out a costume and tried to give it to Jayson. "Camera man ako Snoop, di ako makikita sa camera." Jayson refusing. (I'm a camera man Snoop, i will not be seen on the camera.)

"Point." Snoop agreeing.

"Halika na!" Bingo waiting for them downstairs. (Let's go!)

The two goes down and gets ready to go to the house of Mang Balong.

Transition...

Meanwhile Irene is still in the abandoned building. "I'm so bored. Where is she na ba? What's her ETA? Can't she just wire me the money to my account? I want to go home. I want to shower." Irene wanting to go home already.

"Gusto ka nya makilala ng personal." Felix said. (She want to know you personally.)

"In person? Why? Is she a fan?" Irene asked.

"Ewan ko." Felix answered. (I don't know.)

"May fans kaba?" Felix asked. (Do you have fans?)

"Yeah, Marami. I'm all over social media kaya." Irene said. (Yeah, a lot.)

"And if mag papapicture siya here, i'm sorry but i have to pass. Ang pangit ng lightning dito, and this place is so creepy. It's like... someone died here already." Irene added and looking down. (And if she is going to ask a picture here, i'm sorry but i have to pass. The lighting here is bad, and this place is so creepy.)

After a minute of silent Irene asked Felix to borrow his phone. "Can i borrow your phone?" Irene asked bored.

"Bakit?" Felix asked after looking suspiciously to Irene. (Why?)

"I already told you, i lost mine. I'm bored to death, do you want me to die? Come on let me just be busy. I want to check my socias." Irene said.

"Please." Irene doing her poppy eyes. Felix is going to give his phone but he takes it back.

"I'm not going to check your photos. I'm not interested anyway." Irene said.

Transition...

We see Bettina and Edward (the guy who Bettina cheated and her fiance now. Who cheated on her also with her best friend.) talking about something.

"Nakuha ko lahat yan nung binugbog ako nung kapatid mo." Edward said. (I got all of that after your brother had me beat up.)

(Yeah Charleston found out about Edward cheating with Bettina's best friend.)

"So pina inbestiga ko siya." Edward added. (I had him investigated.)

"Oh. That man..." Edward pointing at a picture of Charleston and Jayson with two guys.

"Ayan si Mr. Landicho, and he is a popular smuggler. Ano sa tingin mo ang business ng kapatid mo at ni Jayson sakanya??" Edward suspecting the two. (That is Mr. Landicho, and he is a popular smuggler. What do you think his business is with your brother and Jayson?)

"Edward, these are just pictures. This doesn't prove anything." Bettina scoffing.

"Oh come on, Bettina. Eh yung pinabugbog nya ako. Eto." Edward pointing at his bruised face.

"What I'm saying is, may mga connection na illgeal yung kapatid mo at si Jayson. So we can't be so naive that Charleston and Jayson is clean, na hindi siya pwedeng mapag hinalaan." Edward said. (What I'm saying is, your brother and Jayson has illegal connections. We can't be so naive that Charleston and Jayson is clean. That they are cannot be suspected.)

"Pag hinalaan ng ano?" Bettina intervened. (Suspected of what?)

"Na sinisira ni Jayson at Charleston yung family business nyo. Na kinakalaban nila ang papa mo, or even worse, pina hacked nila ang bangko nyo." Edward suspecting the two. (That Jayson and Charleston are destroying your family's business. With going against with your father, or even worse, of getting your banked hacked.)

"Oh, please, Edward. I don't have time for conspiracy theories." Bettina tired of Edward's bullshiting.

"Bettina, if you will inherit Golden Lotus someday. Always remember that you will also inherit its problem. So you have to be smarter, and you have to be suspicious of everybody." Edward after pouring a drink.

"But why is Jayson part of it??" Bettina asked Edward.

"He's friend with Charleston right? I'm not even gonna be surprised if he is part of this." Edward pointing in his bruised face again.

Transition...

"Gusto ko lang malaman if kayo ang nag hacked ng Cashama (the bank)." Charleston asked Landicho. (I want to know if you are the one behind the Cashama hacking.)

"Thanks for thinking so highly of us, Charleston, pero... hindi kami yan. But I've heard of it." Landicho said. (But... it's not us.)

"Come on Santi. I wasn't born yesterday." Charleston said to Santi.

"The last report na nakita ko nalaman ko san bangko napunta ang mga pera. Pero nailipat na nila hanggang sa maging untraceable." Charleston explaining. (The last report i saw indicated which banks the money went to. But the money's already been transferred, so it's now untraceable.)

"Whoever hacked us is a professional. At hindi lang siya mag isa. Hindi kaya ng isang tao to. It's a team, a syndicate." Charleston said to Santi. (And he is not alone. One person can't do this job.)

"Bat ko naman gagawin yun. Parang wala naman tayong pinag samahan." Santi said to Charleston. (Why would i do that. As if you don't know me.)

Charleston shuts the laptop of Santi and said. "Well, if it's not you guys... i want to hire you." Charleston drops a bag full of money, infront of Santi and said. "Maliit ang mundo ng hackers. I need a name. Kaya ba yun?" (The world of hackers are small. I need a name. Can you do it?)

"Balitaan kita." Santi said to Charleston. (I'll let you know.)

"Oh and Jayson wants you find someone." Charleston added.

Translation...

We see the trio inside the house of Mang Balong.

"Koyang? Koyang?" The maid calling Mang Balong.

"Ay eto na pala." The maid said after seeing Mang Balong. (Oh he's here.)

"Oh, Andrei. Bumalik kayo, at sino ito?" Balong asked. (Oh Andrei. You're back. And who is this?)

"Mang Balong! Eto nga po pala si Jayson siya po yung camera man namin." Bingo introduced Jayson. (Mang Balong! This is Jayson he is our camera man.)

"Hello po." Jayson warm greeting.

"May lakad kasi ako, sasusunod nalang." Balong said. (I have plans for today. Let's do it another time.)

"Pwede po ba kaming sumama?" Bingo asked, Snoop and Jayson just looked at Bingo like he's crazy. (Can we go with you?)

"Kasi baka may baradong tubo du-" Bingo added. (Because there might be a stucked tub-)

"Andrei, hindi!" Balong shouting. (Andrei, no!)

"Hindi. Umalis na kayo. Sige na." Balong added. (No. Leave now. Hurry.)

Someone called Balong and he looked at them like he find out something.

Balong asked them to sit down on the table, while he is preparing for the food. Balong goes out of the living room to go into the kitchen.

"Really? Bodyguard?" Jayson asked Bingo.

"Sumama tayo sakanya??" Snoop asked Bingo too. (Going with him??)

"Tayo ang may kailangan ng bodyguard tanga." Jayson said to Bingo. (We're the one who needs bodyguard idiot.)

"Wala na patay na tayo ang tanga mo." Snoop said to Bingo. (Now we're dead you idiot.)

Jayson got up to go into the bathroom. While he is on the way to the bathroom he heard Balong talking to someone. "Tay nabulyaso kami, may mga pakelamero." The guy said. (The plan failed because of some nosy guys.)

"Sino?" Jayson heard Balong asked. (Who?)

"Tay yung mga bisita mo sa loob." Jayson heard the guy answered. (Your visitors out there.)

'They are the one who pointed the gun!' Jayson connected the dots.

"Si Andrei?" Jayson heard Balong asked.

"Tay, Bingo ang alam kong pangalan nya." The 'son' of Balong said. (Pa, i know his name is Bingo not Andrei.)

"Ano gusto mo gawin ko sakanila?" The 'son' asked. (What do you want me to do to them?)

"Yung inuutos ko sayo. Ako na bahala sakanila." Balong said. (Do what i told you. I can handle them.)

The guy left and Mang Balong goes back to the living room. Jayson followed the guy quietly and when the 'son' of Balong is on his back, someone pointed a gun at him. "So you are the one who threatened my family." Jayson said.

"Sino ka?" The guy raising his hand. (Who are you?)

"Subukan mo lang gumalaw, patay ka." Jayson threatened the guy. (Try to move, and you find out what happened.)

Jayson make the guy turn around and punched the guy repeatedly until his face is all bloody. "Don't try to threaten my family again. This the last warning." The guy heard before he falls unconscious.

Jayson goes back to check on Bingo and Snoop and Jayson goes into the living room,saw that Snoop is crying and Balong is out of sight.

Transition...

We see Irene sitting in a wall and posting something on social media. "Matagal pa ba yan?" Felix asked. (Aren't you done yet?)

"Baka ma dead-bat ako ah." Felix added. (You're going to drain my battery.)

Irene shows the phone to Felix and said. "Walang nag mamahal sayo." (No one loves you.)

"Pag yan namatay ah, wala akong charger." Felix said. (If my phone dies, I don't have a charger.)

"Hindi natin alam kung pupunta pa yung kausap ko." Felix added. (We won't know if that person is coming.)

"Uh yeah, like dadating pa siya." Irene said. (Like she's still going to come.)

Felix goes away to leave Irene alone. Irene opened her messages and saw that Ling message her.

Text...

Caroline(Ling): Irene, this is my kidnapper. (A picture of Felix.)

Transition...

"Oh my god. Is this for real?" Irene shocked. Irene saw the messages of her family and she connected the dots.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.5K 125
Ang kwentong ito ay Mula sa kathang isip lamang. Dahil Hindi makamove on sa Stefcam love team. I tried to use my imagination to make some conflicts b...
2.7K 91 11
Individual Stars and their agencies are forced to come to together when a rising pop band comes to light. Only these stars have rivials, love intrest...
6.7K 425 21
my first kiss at age of 6 years old This is my first time making a story, so please don't judge me, just help me on what to do, I'm sorry if there ar...
5.6K 135 10
Max Phantom is a bad boy in school. He gets into fights and follows his own rules. He has a scar on his right eye. He rides a skateboard, wears a blu...