serendipity. | Taylor Swift

By talesofely

serendipity [n.] - the gift of finding valuable or beautiful things without the need to look for it. Serendi... More

Veilleux-Lewis + Swift
01
02
03
04
NOT AN UPDATE
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
14 (Part 2)
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

16

1.6K 86 66
By talesofely

[ Slight 🍋 Warning ! ]

_______________

Instagram

◉○

○◉

liked by gwenisntdead and others

iwynyoulose bading na bading sa'yo ;)

[Comments are off.]

_______________

Wynter and Taylor left the party successfully without any of the media personnel seeing them. When they got to the hotel, Wynter got off first, seemingly planning something.

As Taylor got out of the car, Wynter gave her a blindfold one of her hotel staff gave her. The blonde looked at it in confusion, raising a brow at Wynter as if she was waiting for an explanation.

"Just wear it, I have a surprise." The brunette didn't leave any room for arguments as she gently placed the blindfold on Taylor's head.

She grinned in triumph before holding Taylor's hand to guide her up to the elevator. Wynter's hotel staffs did a good job following her requests. Closing off one of the elevators for them, the blindfold, and clearing out the paparazzi outside.

The only thing left was the main surprise. Wynter bit her lower lip in nervousness as they reached the suite specifically for them, at the highest floor.

The brunette let out a small sigh of relief seeing everything she asked for in the room.

"You can take them off." With Wynter's words, Taylor slowly removed the blindfold from her eyes, blinking a few times to adjust her eyes. Her mouth went agape when she saw the room's current set-up. There was an electric keyboard beside the bed, and a good amount of movie choices to choose from. The bed had a bouquet of felt hydrangeas, tulips, roses and jasmines. Beside that was a relatively big sized elsa teddy bear holding a box wrapped in yellow wrapping paper.

"Wynter, what the hell..." Taylor said in shock and disbelief.

"Do you... like it? I mean, I know it's not a lot but I didn't know what else to get you, you have everything-" Wynter's words were cut off by Taylor, covering her hand over the younger girl's mouth.

"Quit rambling, you dork. Of course I love it, Maui. Thank you, so much." Taylor said with a genuine smile, leaning closer to her until their faces were inches apart.

The blonde felt Wynter smile genuinely at first, shamelessly admiring her. However, when she saw the sudden teasing glint in her eyes, Taylor pulled away immediately. She knew if she wasn't fast enough, she would feel the younger girl's tongue on her palm.

"No, don't." Normally, Wynter would be embarrassed to even act playfully around others. But with Taylor, she doesn't even care even if she was pouting and whining like a little kid.

"Baby." Taylor said playfully, rolling her eyes at Wynter.

"Was that a term of endearment or were you insulting me?"

"I think it was more of the latter." Wynter dramatically held her chest in a mock offense, making Taylor let out a small chuckle.

"Rude. Maybe I shouldn't have bought you presents. Only if I knew you were going to treat me like this."

Taylor's perked up, remembering about the presents on the bed.

"You can't refund them, they're all mine now." The singer stuck her tongue out at Wynter before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Taylor picked up the bouquet of fake flowers first, jokingly sniffing it. Her eyes winded when she smelled the actual scent of all the flowers. Wynter had an adoring smile on her face as she watched the surprised look on the blonde's face.

"They sprayed the actual scent of all of those flowers on there." She explained, watching the birthday girl's every reaction.

Taylor grabbed the stuff toy next, giving it a big squeeze. She pulled away slightly to examine the bear. Shock immediately took over her features once again after she saw what exactly the teddy bear was. It was a 1989 Steiff Teddy Bear.

It was the same design of the Teddy Bear Wynter gifted to her on her 8th birthday. The exact, same, design. She probably would've thought it was the actual Teddy Bear she used to have if it weren't for her remembering how she left it after moving to Nashville.

Taylor knew how expensive those stuffed animals were, especially the vintage ones. But it wasn't the price that extremely touched Taylor, it was the thought and the effort. The effort to find a Teddy Bear from 1989, and the effort to find a seller who was willing to sell the vintage teddy bear, was enough to make Taylor's heart melt.

Taylor was about to express her emotions to the younger girl when Wynter cut her off.

"You can criticize or thank me after you open the last gift. You know I'm bad at receiving compliments."

The last gift Wynter prepared for Taylor was in a small gold box. It was obviously jewelry, an expensive one, that is.

When Taylor opened it, inside was a perfectly gold necklace. There were multiple charms along with it. A letter M charm, a ribbon charm, a cat charm, and two flower charms.

The brunette was smiling tentatively, watching the singer's reaction in anticipation. Despite being 70% sure that Taylor would like it, she still had her doubts that maybe... Taylor changed.

"So...? Is it a yay or nay?" Wynter asked reluctantly. She was nibbling on her bottom lip out of nervousness. Taylor's eyes obviously landed on them, internally gushing over how soft her lips looked.

Slowly but surely, Taylor leaned in closer to Wynter.

"How about I show you how much I loved it instead of telling you?" The singer whispered suggestively, a small smirk on her face.

Wynter immediately understood what Taylor was hinting on. She returned the smirk, and shrugged playfully. "I'm not against that."

"Good." Were the last words shared between them before Taylor finally closed the gap between their lips.

It started off innocent and sweet, just soft kisses that lasted a few seconds. No one dared to deepen it, much to Taylor's dismay.

She pulled away slightly, their faces still inches apart, to raise a brow at Wynter.

"Why aren't you doing your own advances?" Taylor asked in a low voice. Wynter could see how dilated the blonde's pupils were, causing a small subconscious smile.

"If I do something, everything that happens after it will completely change our relationship. We could possibly lose each other. Are you sure you want to risk it?" Wynter's face and voice were soft, but Taylor could tell that she was serious.

"Who said we have to lose each other? Let's just take the risk without fearing the consequences for now."

Wynter smiled adoringly at the blonde, cupping her cheek and gently caressing it with her thumb. She then pulled Taylor closer, and for the first time, Wynter initiated an actual kiss.

It started off soft again, until Wynter made it deeper by subconsciously biting Taylor's lower lip gently.

The singer took it as an invitation to straddle Wynter's lap, as her arms went around the girl's neck. Wynter held Taylor's waist with one hand and used the other as a stand to not fall back.

Wynter slid her hand through Taylor's jacket, successfully freeing it from her shoulders.

Taylor felt the younger girl's lips on her neck, gently attacking the soft skin there. Wynter left barely-there-kisses on the spot on the girl's neck, knowing exactly how to drive her wild.

The blonde let out a sound of disapproval and impatience from Wynter's teasing. She let out a soft chuckle, pulling away slightly while caressing Taylor's waist.

"You're so impatient, love. I thought we were going to take it slow?" Wynter said in a low voice Taylor hasn't heard before. She couldn't deny that the voice with the matching smirk definitely did something to her.

"Just get on with it, please." Taylor was biting her lower lip harshly, trying to stop herself from grabbing Wynter's head and show her where she needs her.

Instead of following Taylor's request, Wynter raised a teasing brow. Her free hand was softly caressing the inside of her thigh, tracing soft circles on the surface of the jumpsuit Taylor was wearing. Despite both being fully clothed, everything felt so sexual.

"Didn't picture you as the begging type. I'm not even doing anything yet, baby." Wynter continued to tease Taylor with soft kisses on her neck. Just enough to turn her on, but not enough to please her.

"Less words, more actions, Maureen." Taylor said through gritted teeth. She hissed in pain when Wynter nipped on the soft skin on her neck.

"But I'm a poet... and you're my poem, my love." Wynter gently sucked on the skin where her jaw meets her neck right below her ear. Taylor let out a small moan, biting her lower lip to prevent herself from being too loud.

As Taylor was distracted from Wynter's ministration on her neck, she slowly slid her hands underneath the straps of the jumpsuit the blonde was wearing. Once she successfully pushed down the straps, she captured Taylor's lips again in a hot kiss.

Taylor pushed Wynter away slightly, to usher her to scoot further back into the bed. Only when the younger girl was leaning against the bedframe did Taylor remove her jumpsuit fully, leaving her in her undergarments.

Wynter bit her lower lip, shamelessly eyeing Taylor up and down as she crawled closer to her on the bed. As soon as Taylor was settled again on her lap, she immediately attached her lips on the blonde's neck and all the way down to her collarbones.

"My baby's fit, huh? Hottie." Wynter unclasped Taylor's bra effortlessly, making the latter gasp.

"It's not fair that— fuck—" Taylor let out a stifled moan when Wynter suddenly took one of her nipples in her mouth.

"Hmm?" The vibrations from Wynter's soft humming directly on her tits, did not help Taylor's case, at all.

"I said, it's not f-fair that you're still fully clothed." She couldn't help but grab Wynter's hair when the younger girl started playing with her other breast while continuing whatever she was doing with her mouth on the other.

"Your pleasure first." Wynter pulled away from Taylor's breasts with a soft pop.

She didn't know how the younger girl was able to flip them over, but they were. She was laying down on the bed while her best friend was hovering above her, leaving open-mouthed kisses from her neck to the waistband of her lacey underwear.

"May I?" Wynter stopped all her actions, waiting patiently for Taylor to give her consent to take the next big step.

The blonde didn't know what was more flattering, the fact that Wynter asked for consent or the fact that she used may instead of can.

Taylor nodded, maintaining eye contact with Wynter as she pulled down her underwear painfully slow. She mindlessly tossed it somewhere, focused on pressing soft kisses on the insides of Taylor's thighs.

Right when she was where Taylor needed her the most, she looked up with fully dilated pupils, licking her lower lip seductively.

"Happy birthday, Taylor."

_______________

Instagram

◉○

○◉

liked by taylorswift and others.

wynterveil goodmorning :)

user01 the song?!?!
     user02 @user01 who's birthday was it yesterday??
     user03 @user02 taylor's...
     user04 @user03 lol delusion level is higgghhh
     user03 @user04 who's is it then? 🤨
     user04 @user03 mum answer us PLEASE @wynterveil
     wynterveil mello's.
     user05 @wynterveil DEATH NOTE ⁉️⁉️

user06 mum is so active & looks much happier and more carefree nowadays, it's so adorable 🥹❤️
     user07 @user06 we should protect her at all costs 🥹❤️
     user08 @user06 we shall dispose of whoever dares to take away whoever/whatever makes mum happy ‼️😤
     user06 @user08 i'm scared, don't jinx it, please 😓

_______________

◉○○

○◉○

○○◉

liked by waynelewis and others.

wynterveil a girls' date.

taylorswift now we have matching nails ! :D
     wynterveil @taylorswift i prefer my old black nails.
     taylorswift @wynterveil red is me, i am red, deal with it.
     wynterveil @taylorswift damn, yes ma'am

user01 they look so cute together 🥹

user02 besties or lovers
     user03 @user02 i'd like to think it's the latter 😌

_______________

iMessage

Father.
Answer my calls.

Father.
We will talk later.

Father.
You need to pick up
this time, Maureen.
It's important and
I'm not in the mood
for your attitude.

Father.
And don't give me the
I'm busy bullshit. You were
on a date with that Taylor
girl, right? Then you WILL
make time for me.

_______________

note :

THE SMUT SCENE WAS SO HARD TO WRITE HOLY SHIT

uhm, enjoy?

wyatt doesn't have instagram, can u guess how he found out about the date? ;)

listened to chase atlantic while writing this to get in the 'mood', ended up just singing 😭 OH MAMI, Into it & Swim 🔛🔝

word count for this is 2.1k !

— sincerely, ely! ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 234K 45
"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?" Cara does not know if she should be offended or threatened. Was this his grand plan to make...
42.9K 1.3K 94
[BOOK 1] Charlie's sure that no one on the Eras Tour knows what goes on in her mind, especially not THE Taylor Swift. She hides it well. But what if...
318K 19K 52
"You talk like you ate a thesaurus for breakfast. You should try a normal person word instead of lineage, like family." "Would that not involve being...
7.1K 367 15
Set in the 90s. Taylor Swift, a seductress and superstar, our tragic hero, hides her identity in order to please her management, parents and the publ...