Love you in your worse || JK...

Autorstwa honeypiebella

___________________________________________ Jk - will you be my girlfriend... Yn - yes I will be.... They bot... Więcej

Introduction of the story
Introduction
Thoughts of characters....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

25 2 2
Autorstwa honeypiebella

Author pov

Jungkook is studying on his study table...

Mrs.jeon see this...

Mrs jeon - OHHH MY GOOD (loudly)

Jungkook flinched Hard.....
mr.jeon come while running....

Mr jeon - what happen ....(panting)

Mrs jeon - let's take jungkook hospital please...

Jungkook widden his eyes...

Mr.jeon - why....?

mr.jeon look at him....

Mr.jeon - OHHH MY GOOD (loudly)

Mr.jeon - yeobo I am going to be take car keys you take him towards the car....

Mrs jeon- yes...

Jungkook - wait what happen to you guys huh?

Mrs - you are studying suddenly....

Jungkook sign....

Jungkook - yeah I starts studying a little bit....

Mr jeon - are you ok....

Jungkook - ahhh dad I am fine it just yn is teaching me now days and she gave me some questions so I am doing this....

Mr.jeon - ahhh I can say yn is changing you...(smile)

Mrs jeon - hmmm I am impressed....

Jungkook - yeah look I passed today's test
As yn teach me and yn get the highest score in this test....

Mr.jeon - waaaa she is awesome....I am telling you she will make you a responsible men....(smile)

Mrs jeon - I want her as my daughter in law...

Jungkook shyly smile....

Jungkook - ahhh sure....(slow voice while being shy)

Mr.jeon and Mrs. Jeon chuckled at him...

Mrs.jeon - Jungkook invite her for lunch....we also want to talk with her...

Mr.jeon - yes yes...

Jungkook - ok I will...(smile)

Yn POV

Yn is talking class from taehyung....

Taehyung - so that it for today....

Yn nodded and close her book....

Taehyung - yn what's the score of your today's test....

Yn - it's 29 out of 30 oppa...

Taehyung - hmmm above from the target.... I am impressed ....(smile)

Yn smile back...

Taehyung - it's ok but from next time try to get Full marks....(smile)

Yn - yes oppa I will try my best (smile)

Taehyung - that's my baby sister.... hmmm so whats going on in college and most important thing how are you there....

Yn - I am good oppa and you know what sports day is coming near....but you know na I don't know any sports...so my friend will teach me basketball.....

Taehyung - that's great....(smile)

Like this they both talk to eachother and taehyung listen to her every talk carefully and while smiling.....

Taehyung -i will try to come soon...ok ...(smile)

Yn - ok oppa (smile)

Taehyung - ok then bye ..

Yn - bye....

Taehyung smile at her and cut the call ..

Yn get up.... prepared her bed ....and after her night routine.....she lay on bed and drafted in her dream land....

Next day
At college's ground

Jungkook and yn are standing in basketball court.... jungkook is telling her her some rules of basketball....

Jungkook - so I hope you understand the rules.... now I will teach you how to play...

Yn - ok....

Jungkook - The player must bounce, or dribble, the ball with one hand while moving both feet. If, at any time, both hands touch the ball or the player stops dribbling, the player must only move one foot. Now I will show you practically....

Yn nodded...

Jungkook start bouncing the ball with one hand while running from the start....and then he throw the ball in basketball.....

Yn is amazed by his this action she starts clapping...

Yn - wooh that was amazing....

Jungkook smile at her....

Jungkook - The basketball player can only take one turn at dribbling.ok so now I will try to throw the ball in basket and you have to defend ok....

Yn - yes let's try....

Yn try to defend him but jungkook is pro in this sport....

Jungkook - well yn nice try but we have to partice more....

Yn pout and nodded....

Jungkook - now you try to throw the ball first...

Yn starts to play but while bouncing the ball she grab the ball and stop bouncing the ball...

Jungkook - The ball must stay in bounds. If you looses the ball out of bounds the other team gets control of the basketball.

Yn nodded... And tried it one more time but her Height is small it's hard to throw the ball in basket for her yn tried alot but failed..... jungkook smile at her cute attempt.....
So he went near her and pick her up by grabbing her waist and lifted her up...yn smile ....

Jungkook - now throw the ball....(smile)

Yn throw the ball in the basket while laughing...

Jungkook put her down....

They both are giggling while looking at her.......

But someone was looking at them while smiling.... and the someone is no other than yoongi...

Yoongi - I hope atleast he understand her dream....and LOVE HER In HER WORSE..

Yoongi - but I can say he love her..... (Smile)

Yoongi went from their while smiling...

Jungkook - now you throw I will defend you....

Yn starts bouncing the ball....but jungkook come in front of her....

And in a second jungkook took control over the ball and throw that in basket.....

Jungkook - The players hand must be on top of the ball while dribbling. If they touch the bottom of the basketball while dribbling and continue to dribble. the player will lose the ball to the other team.

Yn - ok.... now I will defend you....

Jungkook Starts bouncing the ball but yn come in front of him and took control over the ball....

Yn was trying to throw the ball while jumping...but her height is teasing her...

Jungkook - aishhhhh you are so small....(smile)

Jungkook went towards her pick her up and made her sit on her shoulder.....
Then yn throw the ball in basket....

Jungkook put her down.......

Jungkook - what is the reason of sulking....

Yn - I am not gonna play this sport....if I play everyone will made fun of me....(pout)

Jungkook - aish... don't say that .. if anyone did this then I will definitely break his face....

Yn - ohhh bad boy control yourself you have to stop these types of things...

Jungkook smile nervously while scratching his back of neck...

Yn - see when my brother will come till then you have to make good image of yourself right...

Jungkook - I will do anything for you....(smile)

Yn - that's my bad boy...(smile)

Jungkook smile at her...

Yn - by the way I am really not gonna take part in that sports day...(pout)

Jungkook chuckled at her....

Jungkook - okok ohhh yeah one more thing...

Yn while drinking water....

Yn - yes?...

Jungkook - my mom and dad invite you for lunch....

Yn - wait they know about us...

Jungkook - yes... don't worry they are happy... they don't have any problem....

Yn - that's great (smile)

Yn - ok I will come but when...?

Jungkook - On the day you want.

Yn - I am comfortable every day so just tell me the day....

Jungkook smile at her response...

Jungkook - tomorrow?

Yn - Done...(thumps up while smiling)

Jungkook - I will come to pick you up...

Yn - ok...(smile)

Jungkook smile back to her....

To be continue...........

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

124K 3.1K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
141K 5.1K 43
[18+] A Jeon Jungkook FanFiction An Indian-Mafia Romance Dominant Male Lead X Innocent Female Lead ⚠This book contains explicit scenes and is high...
46.4K 2.2K 21
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
170K 7.1K 47
____________♪COMPLETED♪____________ ____________________________________________________________ Jk: aahh fuck babygirl...why are you so sexy ..you...