Whispers of Love

Od milesisqueen

Two of the most popular girls in school, Oakley Young and Jordan Campbell, can get away with doing ANYTHING o... Více

Background Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

5 0 0
Od milesisqueen

Oakley's pov 

I wake up feeling super hungover on Hazels trampoline. There were a couple random people passed out on lawn chairs, but other than that I was the only one outside. I yawn as I get off the trampoline and stumble my way inside. 

I spot Jaden curled up in a blanket passed out in a beanbag with Hazel doing the same on the beanbag next to her. I walk over to the kitchen and see Jordan drinking a cup of coffee. 

I ignore her and continue into the kitchen attempting to make my own cup. She glares at me from the side and scoffs. 

"Can I help you?" I ask with an attitude. "No I think if anyone needs help here its you. You really think coffee will help a hangover? You need water." She says in a serious tone. 

"Don't even pretend to care Jordan it's pathetic." I say shuffling past her. "Says the one who acts all innocent to get attention from guys. If anything, thats pathetic." She remarks. 

I stay silent not having anything to say back. She then scoots out of her chair making a screeching sound and heads into the living room. 

"You couldn't have been any louder." Hazels says as she rubs her eyes just waking up. "Sorry babes I just cannot handle Oakleys pick me bitch self right now." Jordan says smiling. 

"Ughhh can you guys just get along for 2 seconds." Hazel says groaning. "No" Me and Jordan both reply at the same time. "Okay..." Hazels says as it gets quiet. 

"Well I need to head out I got a date planned with James in a few hours." Jordan says kissing Hazel on the cheek and then leaving. 

James Holden is another one of Daltons best friends, mostly from football. He is one of the most popular guys at our school but unlike the rest James is actually super nice. He always stands up for what is right and does the right thing all the time. Which is why I don't know why he would choose to go out with Jordan. 

I shake off the thought and go jump on top of Jaden to wake her up while Hazel helps me. 

"Okay okay I'm up I'm up!" She yells while laughing. "What should we do today?" I ask while patting Jadens leg. 

"We need to clean this mess of a house." Hazel says with a groan. "We got you girl, but where did Jordan go?" Jaden asks. 

I stare at the ground in response to the question as my blood starts to boil at the thought of her. How she pretends to care, when in reality she sucks the life out of everything with her venomous self. 

"She left to go on a date with James, so I don't think we will be seeing her anytime soon." Hazels says with a slight laugh. 

Shortly after, we all get up and get to cleaning. We had to kick out a few remainders who passed out in the tub, on the lawn, and under the ping pong table. But, after a few hours we finally finished. 

"I am never throwing a party again ughhh." Hazel says sarcastically as she sighs. "Guys we should go to the mall." Jaden requests with a smirk plastered on her face. 

"I am so down, I'll drive because I think I have the most gas out of all of us." I say as I grab my keys and head out the door. 

---

"I live for this food courtttt." Jaden says with a soft moan. We had been shopping around pretty much all day and after about an hour or two we finally decide it's time to hit the food court and grub. 

"I'll go get us a table while you guys go grab food from wherever and then we can switch." Hazel states as she starts walking to get a table. I head over to Tropical Smoothie while Jaden headed over to pizza hut. 

I glance back and notice Hazel talking to James at one of the tables. I guess Jordan was too much to handle after all, given that she isn't here. Which is surprising because nobody can handle her. 

I look back towards my line and Jordan is standing right behind me. 

"Didn't get enough of me today or what?" I say startled trying to calm my nerves down. "Don't flatter yourself Oakley I am just here to get me and James a smoothie to share." She states glaring at me up and down, judging. 

"You could have gone anywhere else but you choose to come here only to mess with me!! You know what you're doing Jordan." I scream as everyone starts to stare at us. 

I clench my fists as my body tenses up. She stays silent for a few seconds as she clenches her jaw. After no response for a few seconds everyone starts to look away.

She suddenly leans close to my ear and whispers, "No, it's because I fucking hate you." She then backs up again back to her spot and glances back up at the menu. 

I turn back around and replay what she had just said in my head. What a bitch. I then order and after I get my smoothie I shove past her over to our table. 

"So, what the hell just happened over there because I am pretty sure the whole food court heard you two." Jaden says as she chews on her pizza. 

"I don't wanna talk about it." I say as I take a seat. "I'll go talk to her Oak, she is my best friend after all but I love you both so you guys need to learn to get along." Hazel demands as she walks over to Jordan. 

"That will never happen." I say under my breath to Jaden. "I think we all know that." Jaden responds, causing both of us to laugh. 

After a few minutes Hazel and Jordan both come back. I watch as Jordan goes back to her table with James and takes a seat as Hazel comes back over to me and Jaden. 

About 15 minutes into our conversation I notice Jordan stand up and walk behind where James was sitting. She starts playing with his hair then proceeds to bend down and whisper in his ear seductively. 

I begin being filled with rage at the thought of whatever it is she said to him. Shortly after they both get up and start leaving the mall. 

"What the heck are you looking at girl, you looked so zoned out." Jaden says as she tries to point out what I am looking at. "Oh nothing sorry I am just stressed about our huge math test." I quickly reply. 

Jaden shrugs her shoulders and we all continue back into the conversation. Not long after we all end up leaving the mall. On my way home I drop off Hazel and Jaden still thinking about what Jordan said to me. 

I slip off my shoes when I walk through my door and make my way to my room. I sit on my phone for a minute and start scrolling through instagram. Not long after I get a notification that James posted on his story. 

It captioned: Uh oh she stole my phone 

I sigh at his stupidity for going for her. She will break his hard and I can stand by that statement. She is the biggest whore I have ever met and if he doesn't satisfy her needs she will move on. What she craves most is the attention. 

I sigh and shut off my phone as I attempt to fall asleep with a hundred thoughts racing through my mind. 

AN: This one was kind of a filler chapter so whatever but yeahhh not much happened and its super short but enjoy the small things. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

189K 2.8K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
512K 27.9K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
730K 39.9K 55
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.8M 25.8K 9
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...