Ayanokōji Kiyoko's not so pea...

By MrAayush69

Meet Kiyoko(fem Kiyotaka), a spirited young girl whose insatiable curiosity knows no bounds. Raised in the sh... More

Bye Bye Kiyo-tan
Highschool....Huh? It Isn't So bad
Fight For Leadership
Queen Vs Princess
S-System Information And Extortion
Confirming S-System Theories

Uninvited Guest

1K 55 12
By MrAayush69

Kiyo POV

After getting information and points from the senpais I walk toward first year dorm.

On my way I saw yagami-kun, he was talking with some first year students whom I saw at entrance ceremony.

first was young man of average height with dirty-blonde hair and brown eyes.

Second was also a boy with blonde hair and purple eyes. He also have same height as first boy.

And then there are two girls one was of average height with upper-back length brown hair that has bangs hanging on the left side, and blue eyes.

And the other one is......hm?..... isn't that chiaki. Yes she is!.

"Hey! Chiaki" i said as i rushed toward her and hugged her.

"Huh!?" Chiaki made confused noise but after seeing her eyes widened.

"Kiyoko-chan? Is that you?" She said as she hugged me, returning my gesture with slight tint of red hue on her face.

"Yep!" I said as i broke the hug.

Takuya-kun and others who were watching this scenario was confused confused.

"How long haas it's been?!" Asked chiaki with rather exited tone.

"Too long, around 5 years if i remember a correctly!" I said smiling at her.

"Kiyoko-sama/Matsushita-san do you know her?" Asked Takuya-kun and others in unison.

'coincidence can be freaky!'

Then chiaki realised that she completely ignored their existence, when she was talking with me. And quickly apologised to them.

"I am sorry, i completely forgot that you guys were here" she said bowing as she laughed nervously.

"You see takuya-kun, chiaki is my childhood friend just like koenji" i said as i looked toward everyone and chiaki nodded in affirmation.

"Did y-you just said koenji!?" Said brown haired girl who was blushing as she saw my face for some reason.

"Yes how the fuck that narcissist have friend!! 'and this hot chick at that' "said blondie-kun and he whispered something which takuya-kun heard and glared dagger at blondie-kun.

"You shouldn't talk like that about your classmate Karuizawa-kun" said dirty-blonde haired boy to the blondie-kun whose name is, Karuizawa i guess.

"Oh! Sorry i didn't even introduced myself to you guys" i said as i garner their attention.

"My name is Ayanokōji kiyoko, yoroshiku!" I said as i smiled.

Everyone was now staring at my face for some reason, with red hue on their faces.

"Um...is there something wrong" I said as i wave my hands in front of the trio and takuya-kun sighed for some reason.

After sometime everyone came back to their senses.

"What a beautiful name for beauty like you~ oh and my name is keisuke Karuizawa" said Karuizawa-kun as he grabbed my chin with smirk on his face.

"...Thanks, i guess" i said and was gonna remove his hand from my chin but someone else did that.

A/N: yea so Karuizawa, my least favourite girl is a bad boy in this fic.

Takuya-kun yanked his arm off of my chin as expected from him, since he is my bodyguard.

"Don't put your filthy hands on Kiyoko-sama" said takuya-kun with glare.

"Oh would you look at that~ looks like someone is jelly jelly" Said Karuizawa-kun with smirk, but even if he's smirking I can tell he is mad at takuya-kun.

"It's alright takuya-kun" i said and takuya-kun made annoyed noise.

*Tch*

"Karuizawa-kun, that wasn't very nice!" Said both brown haired girl and dirty-blonde haired boy in unison.

"Oh, come on I was just introducing myself to her" he said as he wink at me. A sweat drop fall from my forehead.

"I apologise for his earlier actions, and my name is hirata yousuke, yoroshiku" said dirty-blonde haired boy with slight bow.

"No, no it's alright and it's not your fault hirata-kun" i said with small smile to which he averts his eyes.

"And my name is Maya satou!" Said brown haired girl with smile.

After that we had a small talk with eachother, during that conversation takuya-kun continue to glare at Karuizawa-kun while keeping me away from him.

What's up with these guys ?

After that i said goodbye to them and continue to walk toward first year dorms with takuya-kun.

"So, how did you meet those guys?" I said initiating conversation with takuya-kun. He is awfully quite today.

"Ah..that basterd Karuizawa bumped into me" he said as he frowned probably imagining Karuizawa-kun's face.

"Is that so? So that's why you're so angry at him" i said as i giggled a little.

Takuya-kun looked toward me and sighed, i wonder what happened.

After that we finally reached to the first year dorms and we both walked toward receptionist, collecting mine and his keycard. Receptionist also gave us handbook regarding rules of dormitory which, we only read Last part and threw it outside. Who would read whole damn essay.

After that he bowed me saying

"Well then, i'll be going to my dorm, if you need anything just give me a call and I'll come right away" saying this he began to walk toward stairs since his dorm is on forth floor.

"Wait.." i said making him stop in his track.

"What about your dinner? " I asked him

"I'll probably eat something from the outside" he said looking toward me.

"No need, just be sure to come to my room at a dinner time" i said as i smile at him.

His ears turned pink and he left quickly while saying 'ok'

"Well, let's just go to my room i guess" i said to myself as i took a elevator to get there since my room was on upper floor.

I reached my room and entered it, inside of dorm room wasn't that bad.

Room wasn't very big nor was small.
It was as big as 8 tatami matress.

I quickly took off my clothes and went to the shower since I was kinda sweaty.
.
.
.
After my quick shower i went toward my mirror and dropped my towel which was warped around my body and began to inspect my exposed muscles.

"Good" i said as i walk toward my closest and wore my pajama.

"Well, let's prepare dinner then!." I said as i raised my first dramatically.

I walk toward my fridge and look for ingredients.

"Chicken breasts?" I said as i grabbed them and place it on my chopping board.

Then i grabbed my knife and stabbed it on my chopping board just like certain shef-youtuber I saw on youtube shorts.

"Let's make chicken katsu!" I said to know one.

I smacked the chicken breasts and place them one bowl and started seasoning them with spices.

After that i took them one by one and started coating them in egg.
After fully coating them in egg i began to press them into panko.

And then the last step.

I fried those chicken breasts untill they turned into golden brown.

Finally it's done but then i began to prepare curry for chicken cutlets.

I also made rice and miso soup as a side dish.
.
.
.
.
"Finally it's done" i said as i sighed in relief.

"Takuya-kun might be coming anyti-" just as I was gonna continue i heard knock on my door.

"Speak of the devil" i said as i walk toward my door to open it.

I opened the door.

"Takuya-ku-" to my surprise it wasn't takuya-kun, but the smirking blondie. Why is he here.

"Oh Karuizawa-kun what's brought you here" i said as i walked out of my door.

He looked toward me and turned around quickly, hot steams were coming out of his head and he was holding his nose while still wasn't showing his face.

"Are you...okay" i said as i touched his back which was decently muscular.

Seeing me worried he quickly wiped his nose and turn toward me with same smirk.

He pushed me to my door while placing his hand above my head to the door.

"Well I just came to see my new friend~" he said moving his hand closer toward my face but stopped inches away from touching it.

I could have kicked his ass here and now but he said he consider me his friend so i can't just hit him.

"Are you....really alright, do you want to come inside" I said as i again saw blood coming out of his nose.

"Well if you are insisting me so much then I can't refuse a cute girl right~ ?" He said to which i sighed moving aside so that he can enter.

He walk inside while sniffing air like dog.

"Are you a doggy or what ?" I said to which he laughed.

"Your room smells like you kiyoko-chan" he said with smirk.

"Of course it's my room so it's gonna smell like m- but why are you calling me by my first name?" I said with slight frown.

"Well, it's fine no? Oh! that's right you can also call me keisuke" He said with his usual smirk.

Well after understanding him a bit I don't think he'll stop calling me by my first name even if i told him not to.

"Very well then keisuke-kun" i said that which made him go beyond the colour of sudo-kun's hair.

*Knock knock* i heard knocking on my door so i went toward it leaving now red keisuke-kun alone.

I opened my door and this time it really was takuya-kun. I smiled at him. His usual cold eyes turned soft and his lips curled up as he returned my smile with his own.

"Kiyoko-sama, let's eat I am really hungry" he said to which i giggled while moving aside so that he can enter.

But as he walked inside he saw another pair of male shoes and his face turned frown.

"Who is it? Kiyoko-sama" he asked and i sighed.

"Just go inside and see" i said and he was already gone..... He didn't even let me complete my sentence.

I closed the door and walk inside.
Just to find takuya-kun punching keisuke-kun.

I walked toward them and hit them on their head.

"Don't fight in my room!" I said grabbing them both by ears.

"Why the heck this jealous dude is here~ anyway?" Asked keisuke-kun while making fun of takuya-kun.

"Hey who are you to ask that huh!?" Said takuya-kun as he smacked the table.

"Again!!" I yelled at them to which they averted their eyes from me and eachother.

"Ahem, so I was gonna ask if you would like to have dinner with us?" I said looking toward keisuke-kun.

"Huh!? Wh-" before takuya-kun finished his sentence I covered his mouth which made him red.

Again why do people always go red whenever I am near them??

Well i covered his mouth because it's rude to refuse someone from eating and it's also rude to not ask him to eat since he is technically my guest.

"Oh~ if it's Kiyoko-chan's cooking then, sure I don't mind" he said as he gave takuya-kun a smug smile.

"Hey why are you calling her by her first name, you basterd" said takuya-kun almost lashing out at him.

But i held him back.

after some time he calmed down.

And I served them chicken katsu which I made. I had small talk with both of them, they compliment me for my cooking but a little too much since they were competing their too.

after a while they both said me goodbye and walk toward their seperate dorm room. I smiled at them as their shadow faded in darkness.

I closed my door and walk toward my bed. I finally succumbed to my bed as i fell in deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

As i told you guys I really am busy with my practicals and shits

so I can't update my fics with same pace and then there is my board exam 💀.

Well don't worry it's not like i'll completely stop updating my fics.

I'll update them a little slower then my usual pace

Thanks for reading this chapter🙏

Have a good day or night

Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921 36 5
WARNING! A LOT OF CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY WILL BE OOC! This will be OC X KIYOTAKA! THIS OC WILL BE OP! (IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF OP MC AND FMC THEN T...
10.9K 465 13
Ayanokoji enters ANHS as a student to experience what life would be like as an ordinary high school student. But will he be able to live such a life?
109K 2.9K 10
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's life hasn't been easy. After being placed in the white room for an experiment by his father during most of his childhood, he ev...
10.2K 739 10
Thirteen-year-old Ayanokouji Kiyotaka left the White Room thanks to an accident that forced the facility to be shot down indefinitely. Fortunately, t...