Is It Wrong for Haruka to Try...

By TetekGedeYuri

A woman just died because she was betrayed by someone close to her. Feeling frustrated since she still has a... More

Harem
Betrayed
Arrived at the new world
Becoming Hestia familia's first member
Hestia's luck and happiness
An unexpected show!
Unexpected natural talent
Haruka is ready for penetrating

Main Character Profile

1.8K 38 42
By TetekGedeYuri

Name: Shirahashi Haruka

Alias: Mistress Haruka (by Mirai)

Birthdate: July 20th

Gender/Sex: Female

Three size: 

- Bust: 99cm (39")

- Waist: 55cm (22")

- Hip: 88cm (35")

Cup size: J

Ninja Arts:

- Secret Ninja Arts:

o DEATHxKISS: Haruka blows a kiss, releasing several hearts towards enemies, and these hearts inflict several damaging effects such as freeze, burn, zap, and poison all at once. They also bounce off of other nearby enemies that come into contact with those that are already under the heart's affects.

o Heart Vibration: Haruka's puppet kneels down to let Haruka get on board. Now atop its back, Haruka commands the robot to charge forward and unleash a viscous hell unto her enemies. The robot proceeds to slamming its large metal claws into the ground, crushing any and all that are in its path.

- Ultimate Secret Ninja Arts:

o The World is Mine: Haruka pulls out test tubes from her lab coat and throws them in all directions; generating several small dimensional spheres. They hit the surrounding area of where she stands and have various effects on enemies if and when struck.

(Can only use when at critical health.)

Demon's Blessing - Defaults Perks:

- Fate's Favor: This is plot armor, but it will only protect you from the basics! It will keep you from being trapped, tied up, or enslaved for long periods of time. In that case, it won't be long before something happens and you escape. How much time? Maybe a month? But don't worry, if you're under too much mental or physical stress, you'll escape in a matter of hours! Even if a knight tries to chop your arm off, you'll be fine! It won't fly away severed, just bandage the cut and it will heal without a trace!

- Languange Mastery: Don't you hate not being able to communicate with people from other cultures? Now you'll be able to master any language in the world, and whenever you think of speaking a language, it will come naturally! Reading, writing, speaking, everything! I don't know if you'll ever need to use it in this world, but you'll be fluent in all the languages of the past and present!

- Status Window: View a status bar that organizes all your information and statuses! From your health, to a live 3D model of your body, to the inside of your body, to the appearance and status of every single organ! Abilities, perks, curses, etc. There are a lot of configuration options, so you can choose how you want to display the numbers or how you want to organize the list on the front page! The 10m*10m inventory is a bonus!

- Beautiful: Your body proportions, appearance, all aesthetic elements will be far above the world average. Even if you didn't choose any of the other abilities below, you would be in the top 30%! Your skin and hair will always be clean, even if you don't care about your appearance! Makeup? Skin care? You'll never need them again!

World: Other worlds

Entry method:

- Into the World: Once you've made all your choices you will just appear in a new world! You'll be a complete stranger in that world, with no papers or documents, so you'll have to figure out how to explain it! But that doesn't really matter unless you're going to a science fiction world.

Other worlds: Orario – Danmachi

Entry point: 6 months before the main story

Body settings:

Gender/Sex: Female

Race:

- Demon: Demons are enemies of many races, so beware. Known for their powerful magical talents and dangerous charms, they are skilled at manipulating the desires of the sentient. Their peculiarity is that they show little to no emotion. This gives them the reputation of being indifferent stoics, but beneath this lies more emotion and sensitivity than most other races. Demons have no lifespan; they don't die until they killed, and as a bonus, they are immune to physical attacks. Demons are plentiful in Hell, but few on Earth unless there has been an invasion.

o Race Traits: Demon's heart, Seductive aura, Beauty, Ageless, Chaotic body

Age: 18 years old

Body:

The body of Haruka Senran Kagura

- Hair color: Blonde

- Eye color: Green

- Height: 169cm (5'6½")

- Bust size: J (99cm (39"))

- Hip size: 88cm (35")

- Waist size: 55cm (22")

- Butt size: Massive

- Body shape: Curvy

- Muscle mass: Fit

Special Abilities:

- Physical Ability A:

o Sharp Senses: Your senses will become sharper and more vivid. You'll be able to tell your opponent by the footsteps outside the door and follow a whizzing arrow with your eyes. No side effects.

o Agility: Parkour? Three-dimensional maneuvers? It's a piece of cake. You'll be able to perform all kinds of stunts as easily as walking.

o Flexibility: Have you ever fantasized about giving yourself a blow job? Congratulations, now you can do it!

o Strong: You're so strong that you can even punch through a wall with your bare hands! Well... If your hands don't break.

o Powerful (Required: Strong): You can tear iron with your hands! Even if someone tied you up with chains, you'd just rip them off!

o Robust: Ordinary swords and arrows can barely penetrate your veins. Ordinary swords and arrows can barely scratch you.

o Iron Man (Required: Robust): You are now extremely difficult to kill. Dragonfire, high magic, and even the dreadnought's main cannon will not be able to destroy you. .... Immediately.

o Elemental Immunity: Your body will now be immune to the elemental forces of nature. For example, scorching fires, powerful electrical currents, and violent gusts of wind will no longer threaten you. It's important to note, that non-elemental attacks such as punches, telekinesis, or magic blades can still cause damage.

o Natural Resilience: No more discomfort due to breast or genital size. Your breasts will always be firm and beautiful, no matter what your age or gravity, so you can walk around bra-less without discomfort or tightness.

o Easy Period: You'll never have to suffer through your period again. No blood, no pain, and it's over in a day. If you are an egg-layer, there would be no pain or blood in the egg-laying process. It would be easy every time.

o Beauty (Racial trait): Now you're in the top 10 percent for beauty. Everyone who sees you fantasizes about dating you. Your smallest acts of kindness will make ordinary people feel good all day long. If they happen to get their hands on you, they'll have a hard time controlling their excitement for a while.

o Local Star (Required: Beauty): Your beauty is now in the top 1. Your smile has the power to thaw frozen hearts and stir cold minds. But beware, there are many who want you.

o Incarnations of Beauty (Required: Local Star): You have a beauty that transcends all boundaries and limitations. Your smile is a spark that ignites the most frigid hearts, and your laughter is a flame that warms the most numb minds. But remember that your beauty is beyond the realm of race, color, taste, or preference.

o Gem Furnace: Each time you eat a gem of a certain color, it will have a powerful beneficial effect on your body for one hour. Red gems make you tireless. Green for infinite healing. Blue for unlimited magic. Try the other colors to see what they're like.

o Recharging: You recover very quickly. If under normal conditions you would normally need to rest for an hour, now you can rest for 10 minutes.

o Battle Rush: Now your body will always be at its peak. If your arm is cut off, if you are bleeding, even if you are dying, you will not be weakened, and you will be able to use all your body's capabilities.

o Looking to the Future: Your eyes will often see the future when you want to or when you need to know something. You can easily tell the lottery numbers, but the day after you have seen the future, you will be very tired. A good night's rest will restore you.

o Daydreams: Now you don't have to sleep, and all the negative effects of not sleeping are removed. You can go to sleep if you want, but the positive effects of sleep will always apply even if you don't.

o Protective Field: You can create a shield with a defense equal to the durability of your body. The stronger your body is, the stronger your shield will be. You can block all kinds of attacks, curses, and more within your durability.

- Physical Ability B:

o No Refractory Period: You no longer have a refractory period. If you want, you can have orgasms immediately, over and over again.

o Pregnancy Control: You can now control your fertility and that of your partner. If you want twins, I'll specifically make it possible for you to have up to 5.

o Long Tongue: Your tongue is now 20 centimeters long. You have full control of your tongue. When you're not using it, you can retract it back to its normal state.

o Blood Rush: Your blood production and storage increases tenfold. If you're wounded, the blood will naturally stop flowing as it drains to normal pressure, so don't worry about that part.

o Identify Weaknesses: You will have a complete understanding of your partner's sexual weaknesses and your own. You will intuitively know which positions to use to make him come and how to prolong his pleasure.

o Hair Removal: You get clean, permanent hair removal from all body hair except head and eyebrows. No more annoying shaving or waxing!

o Adaptation: Now your genitals will be perfectly adapted to your partner when you want them to be. If you're a guy, you'll stretch your partner to the limit. And if you're a girl, your holes will be perfectly tight and stimulating!

o Sculptural: Every muscle and curve in your body will be beautiful. People will admire your form every time they see it, regardless of gender. As an added bonus, your body will have a tremendous amount of sex appeal that will be impossible to resist.

o Best View: Your genitals will always be clean and in perfect condition. If you're a woman, your pussy will be tight like a virgin, and your nipples and pussy will be the color you want them to be. They'll always look fresh. If you're a man, you'll always have a raging, blood-soaked erection.

o Transformations: Transform into any humanoid form. You can change your height, body shape, etc., as well as the clothes and accessories you're wearing. You can also copy someone else's appearance and save it to apply to yourself.

o All Day Long: Increase your sexual endurance and stamina to the point where you can have sex all day long. As a bonus, neither you nor your partner need to eat or drink during sex. You can ejaculate up to 30 times in a row if you want.

o Combat Maniac: You enjoy fighting, and the more you fight, the stronger you become. If you survive enough battles, you will be able to fight a dragon even if you are naked.

o Camouflage: You can block tools and abilities that try to see into or through your status bar, skills, abilities, lies, etc. You can even change the results of used tools and abilities to whatever you want.

o Expanded Vision: Infrared, radiation, heat sensing, etc. You can shift your vision to look at things that the normal human eye can't see.

o Smooth Movement: Supernatural movement using terrain and other features. You can climb over crumbling cliffs or perform stunts on the tip of an enemy's sword.

o Perfect Digestion: Now you can get the nutrients you need from anything you eat. Semen, rotten food, even poison or stones. Whatever you eat, you can digest it perfectly, and you won't get sick.

- Special Ability A:

o Ageless (Racial trait): You don't physically age until you die. When your time comes, you will still die of old age. But it's so much better to live until the end in your prime, isn't it?

o Chaotic Body (Racial trait): You are completely immune to physical attacks, but are vulnerable to magical attacks. Attempts to slash you with a sword will simply glide through the air.

o Coordinator: You'll excel at coordinating people with people, groups with groups. You'll have an instinctive sense of how to lead, distribute, reward, etc., and be able to accurately analyze a situation with the information you have.

o Natural Born Wizard: You have a talent for all types of magic and innate beginning level skills. Your ability to learn all types of magic is enhanced, and you are faster at figuring out and casting spells. You also have a general, shallow knowledge of magic.

o Weaponmaster: You have talent and a certain level of proficiency in all martial arts. Accelerates learning of all martial techniques and increases physical abilities. Significantly improves improvisation and reflexes.

o Sacred Aura: You exude an aura of sanctity that few dare to break. People will not dare to disturb you unnecessarily and even the most arrogant nobles will do their best to be polite to you. But remember that there are those who would want to ruin your sanctity.

o Multiply: You can multiply up to 100 fired or thrown projectiles. You can now call down a rain of arrows with a single shot. Enhanced projectiles will disappear after 10 minutes.

o Popular: Everyone feels friendly toward you for no reason, and their enjoyment and comfort in your company is enhanced. Even villains are tempted to recruit you because of your uncanny friendliness. If you ever decide to have a harem, it won't be hard to center it around you.

o Magic Power: Your magic will become more efficient, and the amount of mana you gain from training and the rate at which you gain mana will increase by 20 times. You'll also have pure, powerful mana. Not to mention more stable.

o Absolute Memory: Once you see something, you remember it perfectly. It may sink into the sea of unconsciousness, but when you try to remember it, you'll see it clearly. Horrible memories will not distress you.

o Mystic Aura: You'll have an aura of mystery and charm. People won't mind if you're dazed or make a stupid mistake, in fact they'll worry about it and try to help you. It's as if you were a natural monument or a flower on a cliff. But remember that some people want to pull the flower off the cliff.

o Seductive Aura (Racial trait): You have a mesmerizing aura that makes people feel strangely drawn to you. Even the most devout cleric will feel a deadly pull that could make them do anything. No matter what you look like, you'll exude an aura of dizzying, dangerous attraction.

o Demon's Heart (Racial trait): In your chest beats the heart of a demon, which produces and stores a huge amount of mana. It is considered one of the most powerful treasures, on par with a dragon's heart. Even if you don't study magic, you can use mana to create simple spells and influence the wishes of others.

o Perfect: You are free from basic needs. You don't need to eat, and you don't need to go to the bathroom if you don't want to. You don't even have to breathe. Of course, you can consume calories and have a positive impact on your body if you want to. As a bonus: no matter how much you eat or starve yourself, you will never gain weight or lose weight, and you will always be in great shape.

o Dragon's Heart: It produces and stores unimaginable amounts of magic and is considered one of the greatest treasures, on par with the heart of a demon. You do not need to cast complex spells once you have learned them. All it takes is a wish and mana. Of course, all dragons have such a heart.

o Devil's Whispers: Your words are very persuasive. Even if they don't make sense or defy logic, it's harder for the other person to see that they don't.

o Sense of Truth: You can tell if someone is lying or telling the truth. You'll also be able to tell if something is real, fake, or not.

o Magical Sight: You'll have a direct view of the world's mana. You can also see if your opponent has a lot of mana and what spells they're using.

o Flight: You can fly at will. Your base speed is running, but you can fly much faster by spending mana.

o Intelligence Boost: A temporary boost to your intelligence. Use it to increase your IQ and other positive factors that affect intelligence by 300 for 1 hour. No side effects. Cooldown is one week.

o Superspeed: You can travel at Mach 5 for 10 seconds once an hour. You can temporarily ignore the laws of physics. You don't have to worry about injury or damage from speed or wind. After using it, unless you have special abilities, you'll be incredibly physically exhausted.

o Invisibility: You can become invisible with your clothing, equipment, and other items. You will be completely invisible, including your breath, mana, footprints, body temperature, sounds, and more. The only way to find you in this state is to touch you. Or use an AoE attack.

o Regeneration: Your natural healing powers will increase tremendously. A knife-wound can heal in a visible way. All parts of the body except the brain can be completely regenerated with no side effects. It takes about a day for a severed limb to heal completely.

o Superior Regeneration (Required: Regeneration): Your regeneration is now so fast that it's almost invisible. Even your brain can now regenerate perfectly without any side effects. Even if your head is blown off, you'll still have all your memories. If there is a single cell left, it will regenerate instantly and return you to your original state.

o Aegis: When you are attacked, a point shield will automatically block even dragon breath for 2 seconds without you even realizing it. You can block up to 100 times in a row, regenerating one every 10 seconds.

o Accelerated Thinking: You can accelerate the speed of your thoughts.Your body will still move, but your mind will use one second as one minute. You can use up to a minute at a time. Cooldown 1 day.

o Fire Blood: Your blood is now incredibly hot and fast. You will have immense endurance and strength when you need it. You'll be immune to cold, poison, disease, and more, with no side effects.

o Destruction Beam: From the space behind your back, you can unleash 30 beams of violet destruction at once, up to 200 per day. Most trees and buildings will be reduced to dust in an instant, enough to wipe out a small village.

o Calorie Reserve: You can eat ahead. If you eat 30 days' worth of meals in one sitting today, you don't have to eat for the next 30 days. There's no outward change.

o Mind Reading: You can read your opponent's thoughts. If their thoughts are too complex to read, you can read their strongest or most surface thoughts. If your enemy is aware of this ability, they can use it to deceive you, so be careful.

o Fast Learning: Whatever you learn, you'll learn quickly and master it quickly. You will master any lesson once you learn it. Except the negative ones, of course. You don't need to learn someone else's bad habits, do you?

o Overlap: 30 Fire Arrows, 3 Meteor Falls, 2 Crashing Waves, 8 Light Shields... Yes, you can now cast spells and abilities multiple times to make them more powerful and destructive through increased mana consumption. You can even stack and pre-save them.

o Split Thinking: You can split or merge up to 5 separate minds so you can have multiple thoughts or actions going on at the same time. You can have a discussion with yourself or cast a spell while fighting with a sword. No side effects.

- Special Ability B:

o Surveillance: When activated with your eyes closed, you can instantly see what someone you know by name or appearance is doing. There is no distance limit, but you may not be able to see if the person is stronger than the user of the ability with defenses against tracking, observation, etc.

o Spirit Friendly: You'll be able to see and talk to nature spirits and understand what they want more easily. The spirits will feel more comfortable with you and will usually want to help you.

o Identify Fetishes: You'll see a status bar that lists your opponent's fetishes. By activating your ability, you can learn about your opponent's fetishes, even the ones they don't know about, and how strong their sexual fantasies are.

o Portals: You can travel by opening a portal to another location. You can also instantly teleport for short distances. If there are obstacles in your way, move to the nearest safe place.

o Dominant Imprint: Through an elaborate and time-consuming process, you can imprint your dominion on an incapacitated opponent. The appearance of the imprint is customizable, and an imprinted opponent will be unable to resist your commands.

o Forced Heat: You can forcibly arouse the person you specify. Their body will immediately be ready for intercourse, and their thoughts will be directed in that direction. Sex, masturbation, or disabling this ability will release the arousal. If they're really strong-willed, they can hold out.

o Golden Rule: You will be able to identify enemies and human decisions that will help or hurt you. You'll see red auras on enemies that want to hurt you and gold auras on people that want to help you. The intensity of the aura varies by level. But remember, you're the one who has to judge and use them correctly.

o Forced Sleep: Causes a wave of drowsiness to wash over the target, lasting up to an hour. If they are strong-willed, they may persist, but they will not be in their normal state. You can control when the person wakes up after falling asleep and how much stimulation will wake them up, and you'll know instinctively.

o Adjusting Sensitivity: Manipulate your partner's sexual sensitivity. You can make only certain areas sensitive or make any area erogenous.

o Forced Climax: You can force an opponent to climax. Cooldown is 1 hour on the same foe unless they have no refractory period.

o Animal Friendly: You can now understand what the animals are saying. Most animals will even try to help you, understand your commands, and carry them out if they can.

o Control: You can control your partner's refractory period, which means you can now make them climax again immediately after they climax. If you choose "No refractory period", you can also control your own refractory period.

o Adaptive: You can easily adapt to an environment or situation to a certain degree. A new exercise can be mastered after a few repetitions, and a few days in cold weather can quickly acclimate you.

o Full Recovery: It can completely undo and restore all of your injuries, illnesses, disabilities, brainwashing, ailments, etc. It charges once a day and is automatically activated when you suffer a fatal injury or condition.

o Perfect Inventory: Your inventory is now infinite and can even pick up items up to 5 meters away from you. Food no longer gets cold or spoils in your inventory.

o Hentai Physics: You and the people around you will obey the laws of hentai physics. There will be no injuries, ruined holes, etc. as a result of sexual behavior, and there is no need to sleep or eat during sexual activity. And all asses are always clean!

o Normality: You can make everyone around you take any sexual activity with you or the person of your choice as a matter of course or routine, as a greeting. Maybe they'll even slap your butt to cheer you on! No one will feel weird after it's over, even if they tell someone about it afterwards.

o Chains: A golden chain will quickly appear out of nowhere around the designated foe, immobilizing and binding them. The strongest may be able to break the chains by force, but it will take a great deal of strength, and the chains will continue to follow them, trying to bind them.

o Nullify Status effects: Hypnosis, Instant Death, Disease, Weakness, Domination, Manipulation, etc. This ability neutralizes almost all negative status effects. It's always active by default, with no penalty or side effects. However, it will not negate any drawbacks or lewd effects.

o World Map: A world map is now added to the status bar. The regions you've visited are recorded in detail and updated in real time. Even if you haven't been to a place yet, you can still get a rough idea of its general location.

o Hypnosis: It's a hypnotic trick that allows you to forcefully control someone. Make eye contact with your opponent and snap your fingers to put them into a hypnotic state and snap them again to release them. If your opponent is strong-willed or powerful, he may be able to see through the hypnosis or resist it completely.

o For Beauty: Now you'll always move in a nice, beautiful way, just like in anime. You'll be able to walk in high heels, and your skimpy clothes won't bother you at all. When you look back, the sunset will backlight you, and when you smile, cherry blossoms will fall like snow. It is as if you can bend the laws of physics for the sake of beauty.

o Immortal (Racial trait/Required: Ageless): You're immortal now. You won't die of old age. You won't grow old in the prime of your life. But you will still die if something kills you, so be careful. You know, diseases, poisons, monsters, that sort of thing?

o Underwater Breathing: Now you can breathe underwater. You won't be breathing through gills or your skin or anything like that, you'll just be breathing as if you were on the surface. As a bonus, you'll be able to swim like a mermaid.

o Always Clean: Now you'll always smell clean and inviting, even without washing. If you fall in the mud, you'll be perfectly clean within seconds of getting up.

o Clear Mind: You will be completely immune to all powers that affect the mind, such as altering emotions, controlling the body, reading or altering memories, etc. Your mind will be invincible and unaffected by any force.

o Lucky: Now you're going to get really, really lucky. If you buy a lottery ticket, you'll win the first prize once a month.

o Identity Protection: When you activate this ability, no one will be able to recognize you. No one will know it's you unless you tell them yourself.

o Everyone's Ideal: Your gender, age, personality, looks, and other things that make you unattractive to someone become unimportant for them. Whether they are lesbian, gay, older or younger, you will be irresistible to them.

o Shaping: You can temporarily shape immaterial things into any form you wish. You can cut through walls with a flaming sword forged from fire, or fly across vast distances on wings you create from air.

o Time Control: You can rewind, pause, or resume time for an hour or so. There is a 24-hour cooldown, and if you're about to take a fatal hit, time will automatically stop.

Drawbacks:

- Body changes:

o Moaning: Now, whenever you get scared, hurt, or hit somewhere, you'll accidentally let out an erotic moan. This can be quite embarrassing, depending on the situation and location. Especially if you're a guy.

o Sensitivity x2: Your body will be twice as sensitive as a normal person of the same sex. It should be much easier to have an orgasm now.

o Alluring Behavior: Now you will unconsciously make feminine or masculine movements, depending on your gender and the look you're going for. Be careful because you will unconsciously attract others, mostly in a sexual sense.

o Unconscious seduction: You'll often find yourself unconsciously making movements that are seen by your partner as strong sexual appeals. Your partner will have a constant hard-on because of your frivolous behavior!

o Firm Butt: Your butt is so incredibly alluring that if you strike a pose that shows it off, your opponent may not hold back and bump his face into it. Only the most strong-willed people could resist!

o Loud Moans: Even if you're not very satisfied, when you have sex, you'll let out a lewd moan that can be heard in the next room. "Wow - that was amazing!" Or something like that.

o Overproduction: Your production of sexual fluids will now increase dramatically. You won't notice any outward changes, but an ejaculation will produce the equivalent of a water bottle. Breast milk will also come out like spilled water.

- World changes:

o More Perverts: The world will have more perverts with a wide range of sexual desires. About three times as many. Also, the laws are more lenient here, so many of the kinks don't break the laws and therefore are practiced more often.

o Kinky Traps: Traps in the world you go to will be replaced with non-lethal erotic traps. In some ways, this is actually an advantage. A trap that would normally get you stabbed in the stomach with a spear becomes a trap that gets you stabbed in the ass with a dildo.

o Cursed Equipment: Cursed gear is added to rewards obtained in dungeons, treasure chests, etc. Cursed gear has an obscene appearance and, in addition to high armor, has effects that increase the likelihood of the wearer being humiliated or sexually assaulted. Such items cannot be removed until a day has passed.

o Risky Outfits: People will start wearing more revealing or risky outfits. Normally, you'd be labeled a slut, but now you'll be seen as just wearing something sexy.

o Style: People will be able to wear their own fashion, sexy, cute, unique, beautiful, cool, fancy, colorful outfits and everyone will take it as normal. Everyone will be dressed like anime or fiction characters, and it will be functional.

o Staying Aware: When your chosen changes are implemented, people's perceptions will remain the same as before. For example, if a woman in the street finds her skirt being forcibly pulled up by a man, even if she thinks it is right and that she should not resist, she will still realize that it is abnormal and experience a mixed feeling of absurdity and shame.

- Mental shifts:

o Sadist: You will be aroused by inflicting pain, humiliating and abusing others. You will be so attracted to sexual dominance.

o Deep Sleep: Once asleep, you will not wake up for three hours unless you are attacked or there is an explosion nearby. But it doesn't matter what they do to you or how hard they rape you. You will still wake up completely rested and full of energy!

o Masturbation addiction: If you don't masturbate to climax at least twice a day, you'll have mild heat. You can get rid of it by having sex twice instead of masturbating.

o Exhibitionist: You have now become an exhibitionist. You will experience intense sexual pleasure in situations where your naked body can be seen by random people. You will often find it hard to resist at least pulling up your skirt in public.

o Hidden Toys: You will develop a craving for secretly using sex toys in public. Climaxing behind other people's backs will be even more exciting!

o Provocation: You have a predilection for actions or jokes that your partner may mistake for sexual play. You enjoy keeping your partner in suspense, such as touching their genitals for pleasure without the intention of having sex.

o Increased Libido: Your libido will increase to the level of a teenage boy. If you already had a higher libido than this, it will decrease. What? Not enough for you? Oh, okay... Then I'll increase it tenfold!

o Exhibitionism: You will be tempted to deliberately display your body or erotic behavior in front of others. You'll be embarrassed to show your sexuality, but you'll find yourself sneaking around in front of others and pretending it's a mistake. Being caught doing things like nudity or outdoor sex will give you an incredible orgasm.

- Negative traits:

o Embarrassing mistakes: Now you will often make embarrassing, naughty mistakes. Like forgetting to put on underwear or going out in a shirt and no skirt, what would it be like to realize that you've been walking around with your butt on display without realizing it?

o Ahegao: Now you'll have more and more intense orgasms with each successive climax. The second orgasm will be stronger than the first, and the third will be stronger than the second. One hour after your first climax, the count resets and you will have a day to cool down.

o Snug Fit: No matter what you wear, any clothing will now become tightly fitted to your body. If you are a woman, your curves will be on display, if you are a man, the front of your pants will be showing off.

o Devoted Fan: Now you have a raving fan who will follow you everywhere. She will be quite strong, will take care of you and sometimes she will even sneak into your bed. If you behave well, she will become your only loyal lover, which is rather a plus, isn't it?

o Wet Dress: Now your sweat will be as slippery and sticky as pussy juice. Also sweat will temporarily make your clothes semi-transparent and fit your body, making your figure more expressive.

o Breakable Armor: Your clothes, armor, and back are easily destroyed and eroticized. You will not be injured, but the cloth on your chest will be torn, your armor will be shattered, and your buttocks will be exposed. The blacksmiths and tailors will have a lot of work to do!

o Mind-Blowing Orgasm: Now the intensity of your climax will be raised to new heights. Your moans will echo through the room as your legs tense and your body trembles with pleasure. For about 10 seconds, your mind will be flooded with an intense feeling of euphoria, leaving you feeling completely satisfied. As you slowly come down from this state of bliss, you'll bask in the afterglow for another minute or so.

o Pheromones: You will now emit pheromones that will cause others around you to become sexually aroused. The effect is subtle, but it gradually increases their libido, and if you stay in one place long enough, they will definitely not be able to resist the urge to rape you.

o Comfort: Sexual harassment can make you feel so comfortable and relaxed that you may not even want to move. If you do not have strong willpower, you may not be able to break free, or it may take you a long time.

o Sneaky: Once a month, you must perform a three-hour outdoor exposure in a lewd and lascivious cosplay or costume. If you are discovered during your exposure, you must submit to the sexual demands of your discoverer for the duration of your exposure.

o Pain Transformation: Any pain, any suffering you receive will be transformed into three times more pleasure. There will be no health consequences, and that's not counting the emotional pain ... All right, well, if you want, it'll convert mental suffering, too.

- Geas:

o Don't stop anyone from staring at you

o Do not harm innocents

o Don't turn a blind eye to bad behavior

o Don't refuse to party

o Fight against injustice and evil

o Masturbate once per day

o Do not use swear words

o Face the sun naked once a day

o Face the moon naked once a day

o Fight corruption

o Don't allow good people to be persecuted

o Masturbate in public once a week

o Go without underwear 7 days a month

- Restrictions:

o Lingerie: Now you can only wear expensive fine lingerie made of silk, satin, lycra, charmeuse and chiffon. Everything else will be placed in the inventory.

o See-through: While you're wearing all your gear, costumes, etc, it will be strangely see-through. Everyone behind you will be focused on looking at your ass.

o Bad words: Every time you say a hurtful word or a swear word, your pussy gets a whip blow, causing moderate pain that can bring you to orgasm. The whip is immaterial and invisible, so if you behave naturally, those around you won't notice anything.

Benefits:

- Ultimate Abilities:

o Divine Insight: When you activate this ability, you will become omniscient for a full minute. You can only activate it once a year, but you will be able to know literally anything, any secret or mystery, except what will happen in the future. However, knowing what you want is not the same as being able to do it.

o Fantasy: Upon activation, you can alter reality as you wish for one hour a week, but only nature can be altered. For example, you can't make an enemy surrender itself, but you can make day turn to night or the earth turn over and fall on an enemy.

o Judge: Have you heard of the "orbital laser cannon"? A beam of light that can destroy an entire city at a point of your choice. The attack of this optical weapon lasts for 10 seconds, and if you change the target during the attack, the beam can move at breakneck speed, burning entire regions. It is ideal for large-scale destruction.

o Realm: You can create your own realm in which you can change the laws of physics, concepts, ideas, and anything else you want. You can only create one realm at a time, if you want to create a new one you will have to create everything from the beginning. The larger the realm, the more time it will take to create it.

o Goddess: Just by being near you, people will become kinder and better, and all evil feelings and desires will fall like sand before you. Through your influence, even the most disgusting villain can become a cheerful and benevolent person. You can resurrect the dead, heal any injury or illness with a single glance. This aura can be turned on and off, but be careful: even if you turn it off, your divine beauty remains intact.

o Beauty is Power: Your strength will be proportional to your beauty, and flashy effects are a bonus. Slender delicate hands, which at first glance will not lift a sword, will be able to hit harder than a fighter, trained for thousands of years, and charming mouth, which is as if created for kisses and blowjobs can sing spells that will change the world. If you're beautiful enough, who can stop you?

o Final Form: One hour a month. You can become invincible. All attacks will have no effect on you, and your attacks will ignore all your opponent's defenses. During this time, you have unlimited health, mana, etc. If you want, you can even control the amount of damage you deal, so that you don't accidentally kill your opponent.

o Emotion Ray: You can channel strong emotions into beams of physical strength, magic, and more. Depending on the direction you choose, they can be destructive, convey your feelings, or have other effects. If the emotions are strong enough, you can even stop a war.

o Natural Born Destroyer: Show them who the real powerhouse is. Awaken all of your abilities and make them realize who is capable of destroying everything in the world! You will receive a 5000% modifier to all offensive and defensive actions, defense/stamina/willpower/attack.

o World Tree: You temporarily gain access to all combat skills, magic, martial arts, stamina, skills, physical abilities, and knowledge of all elves in the universe. The duration of the action is not too long, but for a short time you will become practically the epitome of combat.

o Heavenly Army: You can summon celestial armies that obey your orders. The more armies you summon, the more magic costs, but once summoned they can be stored in your halo. Their power depends on rank, and if you are mortally wounded, one of your summoned forces will take damage and be summoned back. You are invincible until you lose all of your servants.

o Human Hymn: Now you can accomplish in a few days or years what took human societies tens of thousands or millennia to accomplish. You will find out for yourself how to do it, what the consequences may be, how long it will take, and how to navigate. Today you can build a skyscraper on Earth, tomorrow you can land on the Moon, and after that fly among the stars.

o Dimensional Travel: You can set who can go through the portal to return to any place you've visited before. You can even go to an anime world, parallel worlds, your home on Earth, or anywhere else! If that world has no mana, ki, or other laws of physics, you can still use your abilities.

o Arrows of Light: Temporarily summon a bow and arrow that ignores defense and distance to deliver a devastating attack. You don't need to know your opponent's location or estimate their distance, just shoot at whoever you want to hit, and they'll fly for 10 seconds, no matter how far away or where they are. The arrow's damage is proportional to the distance, and depending on the distance, it can be faster than the speed of light.

o Protective Field: When you activate this ability, you will summon a powerful defense field that will be nearly impossible to penetrate or push back. All of your abilities are also increased by 500% when defending or countering, your defensive field takes 80% less damage, and enemies cannot ignore you, pass by you, or attack those you are protecting. One of the most powerful defense abilities. Duration depends on your strength.

o Boundary Collapse: During activation, the boundaries between imagination and reality break down, hallucinations come to life, and your own fabricated fantasies become true, shocking the entire world. The more you believe, the stronger the illusion becomes. The duration of the effect depends only on your belief.

- Cheater Abilities:

o Master Access: Now you can view the status of not only yourself, but all living and non-living beings, phenomena, etc. You can view all activities, memories, surface thoughts, etc. in a journal, view and change your erotic status, statistics, skills, abilities, internal body states, 3D bird's eye view, relationships, crushes, deviations, etc. You can also copy yourself skills, abilities, etc. However, the more complex the modification, the stronger the effect of modification or copying, the more time it will take (up to 1 hour per item). You must be within 10 meters of your opponent to change their status.

o Growth System: You will no longer be hampered by physical damage, aging, etc. unless your HP is reduced to zero, pain will be greatly muted, you will be able to sleep anywhere and in any condition, any injuries or disabilities will heal quickly over time, and you will not be subject to overly negative mental effects such as fear or severe depression. Fears, hypersensitivity, etc. caused by mental changes, physical changes, etc. caused by punishments will be suppressed by half or less. You won't be as badly damaged mentally and physically. A level system will also be introduced, where you will gain experience when you complete a task or kill someone. When you gain enough experience you will level up, and if you work hard enough you will gain powers that even gods can't match.

- Power Source:

o Mana: You'll be using abilities based on the world's abundance of mana. It's a versatile and readily available resource, but if you run out of mana, you're in trouble.

- Overpowers:

o Shard of Omnipotence - Spacetime: Total domination and control over time and space. Of course, you will be immune to paradoxes, etc., and if you wish, you can turn back time to change the past, become younger by preserving memories, or create an infinite time loop. Oh, and the only caveat is that you can't use this ability to change the choices you've made. Don't even dream of it! But you can even create parallel worlds where the timeline splits.

o Shard of Omnipotence - Creation: It's the ability to create something out of nothing, and if you're good enough, you can create anything you want. Legendary armor, an elixir, a portal to another dimension, a resurrection potion, a skill-enhancing potion, a simple dessert, a mansion, or even a creature from places you can only imagine. You can even create intangible things like concepts. Justice? Gravity? Creation is not necessarily limited to matter. It's the closest thing you can get to omnipotence, albeit indirectly.

o Shard of Omnipotence - Chance: The power to completely dominate and control probability. It could be as simple as winning the lottery, or getting a perfect score on 10,000 10-item multiple choice questions. You could heal someone with a cold by giving them a 100% chance of the cold virus going away on its own, or change the color of a puppy by giving it a 100% chance of regaining its pigment, it's a power that can be used in many ways, and in some ways it's related to luck.

o Shard of Omnipotence - Infinite: It's a force that leads to infinity. Entropy? Silly. Humans measurements mean nothing. It goes without saying that you can make things like willpower, mental strength, and physical strength infinite, and you can also make things like mana infinite. Can you feed the whole world with five loaves of bread? Easy! Extract the energy to move the universe from a 1.5 volt battery, smash planets, and tear the universe apart with the infinite power of a slight fist shake.

o Shard of Omnipotence - Transcendence: The power to control and master evolution. Everything. Mental, physical, whatever, not to mention abilities. It will continue to evolve at a tremendous rate forever if it wants to. You could turn a cat into a tiger, a tiger into a dragon, a dragon into a space whale, and a space whale into a star eater. And even abstract things like abilities can be improved endlessly.

Danmachi Perks

Gender/Sex: Female

Entry method:

- Drop-In: You will be dropped into the world in a new body with no history or memories of living in this world prior.

Age/Figure/Appearance:

- Teen: You start off as a teenager between the ages 13 and 18.

Familia: Hestia Familia

Timeline:

- [Era] Canon: You will start your journey six months before the canonical start of the series.

Location: Orario

Scenarios: Adventurer

Drawbacks:

- Special: The Gods can instinctively sense there is something unique or special about you that makes you standout from the natives. This won't let them discover your outsider nature, but it will make them more curious. For some Gods this will not pose an issue, or can even be benefical to you for joining a familia. However, not all Gods are the same and some might take extreme measures to get you in their familia or otherwise obtain you in someway. Unless you're part of a powerful familia this could be dangerous.

- Pauper: You start with no free gear beyond what your scenario offers. You can still spend your points to purchase gear, but you will have no freebies.

Boons:

- Iron Will: You will have a near unshakable will that will not falter as long as you have set yourself a goal to achieve. A fringe benefit of this includes a higher pain tolerance and patience as long as you are determined to continue towards your goal.

- Arcane Mind: "Mind" in Danmachi measures the "mental fatigue" of the user. Certain abilities and magic when cast use up mind, and should you ever run too low you will enter "mind down" state and faint. People naturally can have only three magic slots, with most never having any magic appear. With this boon your mind is exceptionally durable, able to endure at least twice as long. You also now have unlimited spell slots.

- Danger Sense: You will have an innate sense of danger that borders on the line of precognition. You will instinctively detect danger coming your way as well as from what general direction moments before it occurs with a brief flash of hyper-aware focus. This has a "cooldown" time of five minutes.

- Charisma: You'll have an innate knack for making friends and swaying people to your side. Even your enemies are likely to gain some respect towards you.

- Prodigy: Choose three of your selected talents. You will be imbued with 10 years of dedicated experience and knowledge in the relative field. As a result of this, your chosen talents are guaranteed to unlock a relevant corresponding ability when you receive your falna.

- Rising Star: You will always be able to improve yourself the more adventures and epic deeds you actively take part in. You will always gain two Personal Skills and Development Abilities upon rank-up and have at least five to choose from.

- Limit Breaker: For most people, S RANK is the highest rank they can ever achieve in their stats. For you, this is no longer true. You have broken through the shackles that bind you and can now grow indefinitely. While you are free from your limits, the practically of leveling will still exist, as at a certain point it is just not feasible to keep grinding experience without leveling up.

- Martially Gifted: You will have a natural affinity towards picking up martial arts and performing in physical combat. Martial talent is arguably less relevant in the dungeon against monsters where stats and level play more of a role.

- Serpent Tongue: You have an uncanny ability to sense when someone is being dishonest with you. While not quite as potent as the lie detection of Gods, it is not far off. Similarly, your lies and falsehoods will not trigger any lie detection spells, enchantments, or even the God's own ability. This does not mean they cannot detect your lies through reasonable deduction, however.

- Another Adventure: Should you survive ten years beyond the canonical start of the story you can open a one-time portal for one minute to any fictional anime world of your choosing. Anyone who crosses over will retain their current abilities and be de-aged to their teenage years. Powers will work the same and not be impeded by the new world's rules, but technology taken may no longer function correctly if the rules that govern that reality are incompatible. You can no longer update your Falna unless your God travels with you. If by this time you have reached level 8 you can fill out any CYOA created by this author upon crossing the portal. Any CYOA-granted Gear from previous CYOAs will carry over and function properly.

- Gear: None

- Talents:

o Swordsman: You have a natural affinity for wielding a blade as an extension of yourself. How to balance the weight, how to swing to strike, how to move to parry, these all come naturally to you. This can include other melee weapons such as spears, axes, or maces. However, each will have their own learning curve.

o Brawler: Fisticuffs. Brawling. Wrestling. Slugging it out. Whatever you want to call it, you have a natural talent for fighting barehanded. Whereas others reach for a sword, you're bashing in teeth. Beyond just a better instinct, you'll excel at being able to knock others unconscious with one savage blow and know how to move your own body reflexively to avoid taking critical damage.

o Archery: You have a natural talent and keen eyesight for using ranged weapons and are able to intuitively gauge key aspects such as distance and windspeed to ensure your shot aims true. While you may still need to practice hitting moving targets, hitting stationary targets will be relatively simple for you.

o Blacksmith: You have a keen grasp of forging and shaping metals. it will not take you much trial and error to learn the best methods to ensure your work is fine and you will be able to easily identify most minerals that you've had previous contact with. You'll also have a good eye for details when it comes to spotting imperfections in forged armor and weapons.

o Medical: You have a natural talent when it comes to matters of medicine and rendering aid to the injured.

o Farming: You are born with a natural green-thumb, as the saying goes. You can intuitively grasp when a crop is ready for harvest, when the group is healthy and what environment best for optimum growth. Beyond crops you also have a good grasp on matters tending to domesticated farm animals such as chickens, pigs and cows. From spotting when one is sick to knowing what feed is best to ensure they remain healthy.

o Cooking: You are an exquisite cook, able to intuitively grasp the best ratio of spices to use in meals to bring out their flavor or know just how long to let them cook for the best taste.

o Mercantile: You have a knack for barter, trade and managing finances. You have a keen eye for spotting the value of items and quickly determining someone's bottom line in terms of how much they'd be willing to spend, trade or sell.

o Strategist: You have a keen mind for strategy, able to plan far in advance, and predict certain actions to a degree to ensure optimum results in your favor.

o Teaching: You have an innate talent for teaching others what you know.

o Entertainer: You have a natural knack for singing with perfect pitch and can easily learn to play nearly any musical instrument with some degree of skill.

o Artisan: You have an instinctive and intuitive grasp on matters of art. From drawing, painting, or crafting sculptures, you have an uncanny natural ability to create great works of art.

o Survival: You have a natural affinity towards surviving in the wild and scavenging off the land. From tracking down prey, setting traps or even identifying useful or harmful plants, it all seems simple for you.

o Thief: You have a natural talent for skullduggery and stealth. You're remarkedly nimble with a light step and deft fingers. You're capable of impressive feats of parkour and acrobatics, with impeccable balance and grace.

o Academics: When it comes to matters of academics and learning, you're a natural. You'll have a higher reading comprehension than most and a far greater innate memory recall and retention.

o Animal Taming: You have a keen instinct for how to tame and train most animals, even if some are highly reluctant towards being domesticated. You are also a natural at riding animal mounts or ensuring already domesticated animals remain docile and obedient in your presence.

o Magic: You have a natural knack for the mystic arts. You can learn magic at quicker rate and with easier progress than others. You also have a higher control than most and as such are less likely to suffer backfire from spell failure.

§ Magic: Offense: You have a natural talent for picking up offensive-based magics. This influences the direction your falna will go for potential magic unlocks as well as your own affinity for this type of magic.

§ Magic: Defensive: You have a natural talent for picking up defensive magics. This influences the direction your falna will go for potential magic unlocks as well as your own affinity for this type of magic.

§ Magic: Utility: You have a natural talent for picking up utility magics. This influences the direction your falna will go for potential magic unlocks as well as your own affinity for this type of magic.

Skills:

- Passives:

o Heroic Spirit: Provides high resistance to abnormal status. Strengthens the effects of Skills and Magic when facing adversity. Effects rise with threat level of encounter.

o Crafter's Touch: Anything you craft personally, be it from a forge, a kitchen an apothecary, will have a heightened effect and quality as if the best tools or ingredients were used.

o All Rounder: Raises all base stats by a moderate degree. Once per-level you can choose to have your stats automatically reallocate themselves to even out so that no one stat is over 100 points difference.

o Arcanist: You learn magic at a higher efficiency and rate than others, and can perform it with larger effects and power. Passively regenerates Mind.

- Growth:

o Lone Hunter: Greatly increases your excelia gain when fighting alone. Scales according to level difference and can increase further if you are outnumbered.

o Challenger: Your gain excelia at an accelerated rate whenever you're facing enemies at around the same level as yourself, with higher gains scaling in relation to the threat of the opponent. You will only gain half as much excelia as normal from enemies below your level.

o Slayer: Everytime you slay an enemy your wounds and fatigue will minorly heal. If you are well-rested and fully healed, you will instead gain extra excelia. Your recovery and excelia gain can further scale upwards relative to how brutally you slay your target.

o Team Effort: When you are leading a team of up to five others you and they will gain an increase to excelia gain. If you are part of the same familia this gain will increase.

- Combat + Support:

o Relentless: Your stamina will never run out from the activity of fighting or battle. You can still get tired normally, or even through strenuous activity, but as long as you are in combat you will have inexhaustible stamina.

o Second Wind: Once during an instance of combat you can completely restore your stamina, mind and heal any wounds, status aliments or curses on yourself. Can only be used once every thirty minutes.

o Monster Hunter: Increases all abilities when fighting monsters you have encountered and gained excelia from, potentially making the user stronger than their actual level when fighting them. Effect further improved with the number slain.

o Predator: You gain a general sense of the locations of all living beings and monsters within your immediate vicinity. You can focus on a specific target to mark as your prey. Your stats will increase greatly when attacking your marked target. Can fuel with mind to increase the radius of your search.

o Miracle Hand: Enables the usage of the Mystery Development Ability during item creation. Allows the user to infuse miracles when creating items. The strength of the effect corresponds with the user's desire and the quality of the item created. Base effect dependent on Level.

- Weapon Skills:

o Thunderous Strikes: A powerful unarmed attack. For the next 15 seconds every strike of your fists will generate a tremendous force on impact that will blast away anyone within a cone radius of the strike and deal crushing damage. Duration can be extended at the cost of mind.

o Piercing Lance: A power piercing blade attack. Your blade is temporarily enhanced to be unbreakable and extraordinarily sharp. Your next attack will channel a spiral force of energy along the blade that will launch out with a jab and lance through anything in its path unable to resist. Ignore eighty percent of the targets defense.

o Severing Slash: A powerful slashing blade attack. Your blade is temporarily enhanced to be unbreakable and extraordinarily sharp. Your next attack generates a fierce slashing attack that will travel through the air and cleave through anything in its path unable to resist. Ignores a quarter of the targets defense.

o Arrow Barrage: A highly destructive archery attack. Fires an arrow at your target that then summons portals around the caster that launch a barrage of arrows that hone in on the target and explode on impact.

o Orbital Rod: An highly destructive archery attack. Fires a single arrow into the sky which summons a giant pillar of light down on the target that hits them with extraordinary force and power.

- Magic:

o Overgrowth: A highly destructive nature based magic attack. Summons at the target location a rapidly growing expanse of vines and voracious flora that will ensnare and drain anyone within or utterly crush to pulp according to their own level and defense attributes. Can feature highly toxic flora.

o Shredding Gale: A highly destructive wind based magic attack. Summons an enormous wave of air current that sweeps the target location with tremendous air pressure and gale winds powerful and sharp enough to shred landscape.

o Tectonic: A highly destructive earth based magic attack. The targeted areas ground is shattered to reveal a tremendously deep sinkhole with the earth around it quickly crumbling to swallow anything in its path.

o Ice Age: A highly destructive ice based magic attack. Your target area freezes every/anything in sight into a completely frozen wasteland and anyone or thing within the vicinity into completely frozen ice statues depending on their power difference to yourself and innante resistances.

o Falling Sun: A highly destructive fire based magic attack. Summons a giant sun above the battlefield which will then quickly fall down in a meteoric strike that will decimate and burn anything in its path.

o Sanctuary: Casts a powerful domed barrier around you that can scale upward according to your supplied mind and your magic stat. Enemies will have to break through the barrier to approach your location. The amount of damage required to break through the barrier is dependent upon the level difference, the caster's magic stat and how much mind is being expended on the field relative to the size. Must remain moderately stationary after casting, as venturing too far from the center will cause the barrier to fail.

o Elysium Field: Summons a flowing rain of magical flower petals that will gradually float and dissipate in the air. Allies within this effect will receive moderate healing, greater stamina recovery, minor mind recovery, and be cured of all status ailments. Can scale accordingly to many factors such as level difference, mind expenditure, magic stat, and radius coverage.

o Modius Temperance: Boosts all parameters by 10% for the duration of activation, which lasts for 15 minutes, with longer duration requiring additional Mind usage. Doesn't boost Mind reserves, but enhances awareness and control over Mind. Can "overcharge" Mind expenditure to further amplify boost percentage by another 10%.

o Valkyrie: Casts an area-of-effect spell that grants all those within its radius a glowing aura that supplies boosted agility and strength stat. This aura also protects against any damaging attack, but the boosted benefits will be removed after the aura breaks. Applied benefits scale according to level difference, magic stat, mind expenditure and the number of blessed targets.

o Arcane Tier: This spell summons around the caster a series of runic arrays and spell matrixes. The caster can then "program" the spell arrays to cast any type of magic, so long as their understanding of magic is sufficient enough to know how. What spells can be crafted and at what speed is entirely dependent on the caster's knowledge and understanding of magic as well as their own reserves. Due to these requirements, this spell could be very dangerous to the caster should they try to cast a spell they do not understand or have otherwise made a mistake in their design. Failure could be as little as a failed casting or as dangerous as a catastrophic magical cascade backfire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 733 17
A poor yuri enthusiasm young girl died, ending the life she had without accomplish anything meaningful... however, it seems fate on her side. A Godde...
633K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
5.8K 66 3
I want to try my hands at writing one-shot stories, so no requests because I'm not used to write one-shot stories. (I apologize for any grammar mista...
34.9K 1.1K 11
Fifteen year old Kasai gets shot and dies after protecting a nun from getting robbed. God then reincarnates her into one of her favorite anime's High...