Falsely Pregnant Rabbit Gets...

Bởi LiannQ

Title: 假孕兔子揣崽碰瓷 Author:何所往 Status: Completed Description: Shen Er's greatest pride in his life is that he is... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
52
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2
EXTRA 3
EXTRA 4
EXTRA 5
EXTRA 6

74

262 12 0
Bởi LiannQ

Chapter 74 Enlightenment

(Seventy-Four)

Early the next morning, Dr. He carried the medicine box on his back and opened the door of Gu Mingzhou's room.

He looked around and didn't see Gu Mingzhou, but he saw a rabbit eating carrots.

Shen Er didn't expect that someone would come looking for Gu Mingzhou. He was stunned, quickly swallowed the carrot and asked, "Who are you looking for?"

Doctor He's eyes fell on Shen Er, and he squinted, recognizing the evil aura on his body. , whispered, "You must be Shen Er, I'm here for a follow-up consultation with Gu Mingzhou."

The medicine prescribed to Gu Mingzhou last time was probably almost used, so he specially brought new medicine to Gu Mingzhou.

Hearing this, Shen Er glanced at him up and down, put the carrot on the table, and sat down slowly, "Are you the doctor who prescribed medicine to Gu Mingzhou?" "It's me,

my surname is He, you call me Dr. He That's it." Doctor He followed him and sat in front of him, looking at the rabbit that fascinated Gu Mingzhou with the same curiosity, and asked quietly, "Where has he gone?" He looked left and right, but

couldn't see where he was. In particular, if I have to say it, the evil spirit is very weak, and at first glance it looks not much different from a human being.

"He's gone out, just wait." Early in the morning, Gu Mingzhou suddenly said that he would take the kids to buy some new clothes, and they went out on the street without saying when they would be back.

Dr. He nodded clearly and opened the medicine box. "I have a lot to do and there are other patients to see, so I just keep the medicine."

He took out the herbs he collected from the medicine box and arranged them neatly on the table. He paused, then raised his eyes to look at Shen Er, and said, "These medicines are different from the dosage given to him last time. Please remember for him. Mash the purple violet and Qingming ginseng into medicine, and cook them over a slow fire for three times." An hour, and this Yue Sucao..."

Shen Er stood up and picked up a book from the bookshelf and placed it in front of him, "I can't remember so much, you write it on paper and give it to him when he comes back. Look."

Dr. He: ...

I can't remember just a few sentences.

He reluctantly took the book and opened it. What was written above was a record of ascension.

Doctor He's expression changed slightly, but his voice remained calm and he said, "He plans to ascend, when?" "

How do you know?" Shen Er looked at him in surprise, "Including today, it will be two days later."

Doctor He's expression A little more solemnly, he whispered, "Has he decided?"

"Yes, that day happens to be his birthday. He said that this day is very auspicious. I am still worried about what birthday gift to give him." Shen Er did not show any concern at all. Worrying about Gu Mingzhou, they have already found all the loopholes in the way of heaven, so there is no need to worry about failing to ascend by then.

He was currently thinking about what to give to Gu Mingzhou. This man didn't seem to particularly like anything other than rabbits. Shen Er couldn't give himself to him. Wouldn't that be equivalent to not giving it to him?

Hearing this, Doctor He closed his eyes. Soon, he opened his eyes and recorded the prescriptions on the paper one by one. Then he closed the book and threw it back to Shen Er, "He is recovering from external injuries now, but internal injuries still need to be treated slowly." He is slow to cultivate, but with his temperament, he will definitely not listen to me. Your words may be useful. You tell him and let him choose his life again."

Shen Er frowned and said with some hesitation, "His injury is not yet good. Okay?"

Dr. He nodded and said, "It's been a hundred days since he was injured. Not to mention that he was seriously injured before. Even with my panacea, he still needs to rest more. Overcoming the tribulation and ascending to the sky is a major event in life. How can he do it without complete preparations? Are you going to rush through the calamity?"

"I see," Shen Er nodded as if understanding, and then asked curiously, "Is the medicine you prescribed really that effective?" "

Of course." When it came to his medical skills, Dr. He's face became confused. A hint of pride appeared, "How else do you think Gu Mingzhou got better? If he had taken ordinary doctor's medicine, he would probably still be lying in bed half-dead." Hearing his confident voice, Shen Er's eyes flashed Excited,

"Then you can prescribe a medicine for me."

"You?" Dr. He glanced at him in confusion, "You are a big evil, and I won't treat a big evil."

"A miracle doctor! You didn't even bother me. Even evil spirits can see it!" Shen Er became even more excited, "Why don't you give it a try first and show me?"

Dr. He felt a little happier after being praised by him. He cleared his throat and said reservedly, "Isn't that true of you? Okay, what kind of medical treatment do you want to see?"

"My lord..." Shen Er yelled for him to see a doctor, but when he really wanted to say it, it was a little hard to say.

Dr. He was well-informed and could see his little thoughts at a glance. He smiled meaningfully and said, "It doesn't matter. It's just you and me here. I'm a doctor. What haven't you seen? Just tell me." After hearing this,

Shen Er struggled for a long time, then came up to him, lowered his voice and spoke softly, "I want the kind of medicine... that won't prevent you from having a baby after taking it."

Doctor He:?

Are you two done yet?

"No need." Doctor He smiled angrily, "Your man just asked me for anti-pregnancy medicine a while ago, and now you can't give birth even if you want to." As soon as the words

fell, Shen Er's face turned red. He hesitated and said, "I didn't tell him to take medicine. Since he took it, it must be a misunderstanding. It's okay. You can go." "

What misunderstanding?" Dr. He caught him keenly. There was something wrong with the words.

Shen Er scratched his head, his face was still hot, and he spoke in a low voice with some embarrassment, "That's right, I can't eat lately. I feel like vomiting when I smell the fishy smell of meat..."

He thought it was because he had been raped by Gu Ming before. Zhou accidentally got pregnant again after doing that kind of thing. Since Dr. He said that Gu Mingzhou had already taken the medicine, it was probably a false alarm.

Doctor He frowned and said in a low voice, "Give me your hand."

Shen Er looked at him confused and handed his wrist out.

Dr. He put his cold fingers on Rabbit's white wrist. He felt it quietly for a while, his face became increasingly ugly. He paused and looked up at Shen Er, "Change your hand."

Shen Er tilted his head in confusion. , hand over the other hand.

After a long time, Dr. He took a deep breath and whispered, "Are there any other symptoms?"

"Well..." Shen Er thought hard for a while and said softly, "Sometimes I feel dizzy, and when the wind blows at night, I feel... Very cold."

Dizziness, chills, loss of appetite and nausea, the most important thing is this pulse...

Doctor He pinched his forehead, and for the first time Yaosheng doubted his medical skills. He looked at the dumbfounded rabbit in front of him. With a long sigh,

"It's good now. You don't have to worry about giving Gu Mingzhou a birthday gift. This surprise is enough for him to drink a pot."

Shen Er looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Dr. He's lips Squeezing into a thin line, he squeezed out a few words through his teeth, "You are... Ximai."

Shen Er:?

*

There is only one day left before Gu Mingzhou's birthday.

Gu tomorrow bought winter clothes for the children. If he unfortunately fails to survive the thunderstorm, at least the children can still miss him a little bit.

Shen Er told Gu Mingzhou everything Dr. He told him. When he heard that Dr. He asked him to cultivate himself well, Gu Mingzhou just laughed it off.

His injury has healed a lot with the help of Dr. He, and it's not serious at all. Dr. He probably just wanted Shen Er to persuade him not to ascend, but he had made up his mind and couldn't wait any longer.

- Wait any longer . He really couldn't bear to go down.

At night, it was rare for a family of four to lie in bed. The bed was very small, and the four of them recorded together, and the bed was warm.

Shen Er read the conversation book, and the two cubs were quickly coaxed to sleep. Gu Mingzhou and Shen Er each picked up one and carried it to the soft couch in the room.

In the thick night, Gu Mingzhou gently blew out the candlelight, looked back at Shen Er who was tucking the cubs into bed, quietly hugged Shen Er's thin waist from behind, and said in a low voice, "The

children are all asleep. Now, does anyone want to do something to do at night?"

Shen Er's heart skipped a beat, his face became hot, and he pushed his hand reservedly, "Keep your voice down, I'll wake you up again later, please coax him. "?"

The cold moon is as cold as water, and it shines on Shen Er's white and fragile slender snow neck, like a piece of white to transparent jade, which is particularly fascinating.

"Don't worry, Your Majesty, I can coax you."

Gu Mingzhou's eyes dimmed, he stretched out his hand to pull him into his arms, and gently bit the back of Shen'er's neck, grinding slowly and gently between his teeth.

The rabbit trembled, feeling as if he was being picked up by some ferocious natural enemy. His whole body trembled for a moment, and his legs began to weaken involuntarily.

"Why are you biting me? It hurts..." Shen Er wanted to push him away, but a barrier suddenly appeared in front of him, separating him from the two cubs on the soft couch.

Gu Mingzhou pulled him into his arms, let go of the fair neck, and smiled softly, "What do you think I want to do?"

"No." How could Shen Er not know what he was thinking, and not know what he was thinking? He hesitated and sternly refused, "I will not do that kind of thing with you now."

Gu Mingzhou was stunned, not expecting that he would reject him, and kissed his bitten piece pitifully. The back of the neck, "I was wrong, I shouldn't have bitten you, I'm sorry."

"It has nothing to do with this, it's just not okay." Shen Er said righteously and pushed him away.

For the sake of the little Chao Xiao in his belly, he couldn't do that kind of thing with Gu Mingzhou.

Shen Er didn't plan to tell Gu Mingzhou about this for the time being, and decided to wait until Gu Mingzhou's birthday tomorrow. Anyway, tomorrow was Gu Mingzhou's birthday.

"Okay."

Gu Mingzhou sighed regretfully. Although he didn't know why Rabbit was unwilling, he guessed that it might be that he bullied Rabbit a little too much last time and tired Rabbit so much that he had no idea about this matter. So disgusted and reluctant.

If he can survive and survive, he will definitely practice hard in the future.

The tribulation will be over tomorrow. He will send the children to a safe place, and then break through the tribulation period in the forest at the back of the Gu family.

It was there that my father went into retreat. I hope I won’t run into him tomorrow.

Gu Mingzhou didn't hate him that much, he just didn't want to meet him.

"Go to sleep." Rabbit pushed him to sleep. "There are important things to do tomorrow."

Gu Mingzhou sighed, and had to endure the reluctance in his heart, and hugged Rabbit to go to bed.

*

The next morning, the sky turned white.

When Shen Er got up, Gu Mingzhou was no longer around.

He put on his shoes and socks and walked to the soft couch. The quilts were neatly placed on the couch and the children were gone.

Just when he was confused, Gu Mingzhou happened to come in.

"Where did you take the super bad guy?" Rabbit asked curiously.

Gu Mingzhou was worried that Lei Jie's majestic spiritual energy would be detrimental to the two inner elixirs in Chaojie's body. If too much spiritual energy was absorbed, Chaojie's body might not be able to bear it.

He explained to Shen Er in a low voice, then sat down at the table and raised his eyelids, "Why hasn't my meal come yet? Who can go to the kitchen to help me hurry up?" "I

remember it, I haven't forgotten it. !" Shen Er snorted twice and immediately ran to the kitchen. He had already prepared things and was waiting for this day to show off his talents.

After a while, Shen Er came back slowly and leisurely holding the noodles.

A bowl of longevity noodles, with an egg beaten on top and two pieces of green vegetables floating on it.

Gu Mingzhou looked at him in surprise and praised without hesitation, "The noodles made by your Majesty really look like that. They look very good." "

Of course, you don't care who made them!" Shen Er was proud. He placed the noodles on the table, and the aroma of hot noodles soon filled the room.

Gu Mingzhou picked up the chopsticks, brought the noodles in front of him with a serious expression, and slowly picked up the noodles and took a bite.

After a pause, Gu Mingzhou chuckled, "It's delicious. Thank you, Your Majesty. It's the first time in my life that I have eaten such delicious noodles."

Shen Er was praised by him, and his eyebrows immediately lit up, "I am the one who I know it will be delicious. With so much salt, a lot of sugar and Sichuan peppercorns, it will definitely be delicious. If you like it, I will cook it for you every day." Gu Mingzhou: ...It turns out that the

rabbit

put so much on purpose. As for the condiments, he thought he accidentally added too much rabbit.

"Okay," Gu Mingzhou smiled helplessly, "I am lucky to be able to eat your Majesty's noodles."

As long as he can really survive the disaster, he will be willing to eat pepper noodles for the rest of his life.

Shen Er was immersed in the excitement that he had succeeded in making longevity noodles for the first time. After a while, he suddenly remembered that he had not told Gu Mingzhou about Xiao Xiaoxiao's bad things. He sat in front of Gu Mingzhou and pretended He said mysteriously, "By the way, I have a surprise to tell you."

Gu Mingzhou paused slightly, "What other surprises are there?"

Why did he have a bad premonition? Rabbit's surprises seemed to be nothing but surprise every time. happiness.

Shen Er was about to speak, but something came to his mind. He swallowed his words again, "Forget it. I'll tell you after you successfully ascend." "Huh?"

Gu Mingzhou didn't understand at all, "What's the matter? Do you want to wait until I ascend?"

Shen Er pursed his lips and whispered perfunctorily, "Don't worry about it, you will definitely ascend anyway, so why worry."

He couldn't say it yet, he wanted to leave a thought for him Gu Mingzhou, in this way, Gu Mingzhou will work harder to know his surprise when he goes through the tribulation.

Gu Mingzhou sighed and had to give up.

It seems that Rabbit is never tired of this trick of playing hard to get. It shouldn't be an important thing, otherwise Rabbit will definitely be unable to bear it and tell him everything. Even if he doesn't say it now, he might not be able to bear it after a while.

After eating longevity noodles, Gu Mingzhou picked up his sword and led Shen Er to the woods behind the Gu family.

This forest was a bamboo forest that did not originally belong to the Gu family. Later, many demonic beasts appeared in it and caused chaos, so the Gu family set up a formation to circle the place.

This indirectly benefited Gu Mingzhou, as it gave him an open field to ascend to.

When they entered the bamboo forest, Gu Mingzhou randomly picked a stone and sat down. He looked up and saw thousands of miles of floating clouds and a clear blue sky.

Although this place is not a feng shui treasure land full of spiritual energy, it is better because of its beautiful mountain scenery and pleasant scenery.

His own aura is enough, so it won't be a problem for him to ascend anywhere.

"After I begin to break through the Tribulation Stage, you must remember not to come near me again." Gu Mingzhou carefully warned Shen Er, "The Nine-Nine Thunder Tribulation is the Purple Gold Thunder Tribulation of Zhiyang. It is extremely lethal to demons and evil things. Once it is hacked, It's hard for gods to save you." Hearing this,

Shen Er nodded quickly and shrank away with some fear, "Is it okay for me to stay here?"

"Stay further away." Gu Mingzhou raised his hand and said to Shen Er The protective aura pointed to the stream in the distance, "Just wait for me where I can see it."

Shen Er trotted all the way to the stream, waved to him from a distance, and shouted, " Can you hear what I am saying?"

Gu Mingzhou laughed, "You don't have to shout so loudly to hear me." "You can do it

now, but it may not be possible if the thunderstorm falls soon." Shen Er is worried that the thunderstorm will hit him soon. , when he ordered Gu Mingzhou, Gu Mingzhou couldn't hear clearly, but when the time came, he could just shout louder.

Everything was ready, Gu Mingzhou sat cross-legged on the stone, mottled bamboo shadows shrouded his snow-white Taoist robes, a breeze blew by, his inner lake was calm, and infinite spiritual energy poured into his Dantian from between heaven and earth. He slowly closed his eyes.

Enlightenment begins.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.6K 840 26
Title: 暴龙 Author: Mu Xi Niang (木兮娘) Status: 26 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: Du Cang escapes from the New World, where humans and Tyrannosaurus...
99.2K 3.8K 73
Title: 邪神的小夫郎 Author: 柚子君CC Status: Completed Description: Liu Yao was the best-looking boy in the village but was sacrificed to the mountain god. I...
29.5K 1.2K 186
Author: Qingsha Mowu/轻纱墨舞 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 232 chapter (Finished) Introduction Yu Chun is a small owner of an antique shop in Yang C...
148K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad