Falsely Pregnant Rabbit Gets...

By LiannQ

Title: 假孕兔子揣崽碰瓷 Author:何所往 Status: Completed Description: Shen Er's greatest pride in his life is that he is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
52
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2
EXTRA 3
EXTRA 4
EXTRA 5
EXTRA 6

57

519 14 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 57 Cat (2-in-1)

(57)

Sensing something was wrong with the rabbit, the experienced Gu Mingzhou almost immediately suppressed his five senses, with a slight cold sweat on his forehead and a feeling of fear.

He didn't know if holding back his five senses could resist the curse. It wasn't until he confirmed that there was no strange reaction in his body that Gu Mingzhou finally breathed a sigh of relief.

There must be no more bad little Superboys. It's very hard for Rabbit to give birth...

Gu Mingzhou rubbed his forehead and used a ray of spiritual consciousness to probe. As expected, Rabbit had already reacted. Based on the experience of the previous two times. Look, Shen Er will probably turn back into a human body soon.

If he changed back, the puppet would definitely attack him immediately. He would not be able to deal with the puppet and the rabbit at the same time.

After pondering for a moment, Gu Mingzhou took out a yellow talisman from his arms, bit his fingertips, quickly drew a spell, and lit the talisman paper.

The talisman burned up instantly, and with a bang, a fluffy little rabbit appeared out of thin air, which looked exactly like Shen Er.

However, the rabbit made of talisman paper cannot move or make any sound. It is a dead thing without a soul.

Gu Mingzhou snatched Shen Er out of the puppet's palm and put it down, then immediately stuffed the fake rabbit into the puppet's palm.

When the puppet saw the same fake rabbit as Shen Er, he didn't have any other reaction and continued to touch the rabbit seriously.

This puppet is easy to fool, as long as it is a rabbit.

Gu Mingzhou breathed a sigh of relief, and began to wonder again whether he would become like this just after seeing a rabbit?

It seems that the puppet has no soul, no thinking and reason, and cannot detect danger. It only relies on the instinct of the body to act arbitrarily, so it is easily attracted to rabbits.

The fake puppet that looked exactly like Gu Mingzhou was holding a fake rabbit that looked exactly like Shen Er.

Well, they match quite well.

Gu Mingzhou looked towards Shen Er with his consciousness. Sure enough, Shen Er had transformed into a human form. At this moment, he was clinging to the puppet's body and stroking it randomly.

Gu Mingzhou was silent for a moment, then grabbed Shen Er back to his side, his mouth twitching slightly, "That's a fake, can't you recognize it?"

Stupid Rabbit!

How could Shen Er care about who was real and who was fake? He just wanted to do something that made him feel comfortable. When Gu Mingzhou grabbed his wrist, Shen Er immediately wrapped his arms around him, like a drowning man yearning for help. Breathing around Gu Mingzhou's body.

It was pitch black in front of his eyes, but Gu Mingzhou could just imagine Rabbit's expression and movements at this moment. His cheeks must be hot, and his eyes were filled with tears. He couldn't wait to relieve the heat in his body, and he held on to his clothes tightly and uncomfortably. shed tears.

What kind of curse is this?

This was the first time he had seen a curse that specifically harmed him.

Gu Mingzhou took a deep breath, cursed secretly in his heart, picked up the rabbit, and said in a low voice: "Shen Er, please bear with me for a while, I will think of a way..." Before he could finish speaking, he noticed that

Shen Er Er reached out and held his face, leaned over and kissed him.

"Shen..." Gu Mingzhou froze in place in astonishment. He suddenly began to regret it. If he hadn't held back his five senses just now, he could really feel the touch of the rabbit taking the initiative to kiss him.

Curling his fingertips a little, Gu Mingzhou took the rabbit off from his body with great difficulty and pain, and whispered, "No."

This was indeed a kind of torture.

To Shen Er, to him.

"It's so uncomfortable, wuwu," Shen Er's tears fell uncontrollably. He hugged Gu Mingzhou and tried hard to untie his belt, "Gu Mingzhou, I'm going to die." Gu Mingzhou grabbed

his hand. Wrist, Rabbit collapsed, "Take it off quickly!"

Gu Mingzhou's five senses were shut down. Although he couldn't hear his voice, he could feel Shen Er's mood becoming more and more violent with his consciousness. It seemed that the curse There is no way for it to go away on its own. You have to do something like that... to make the rabbit feel better.

After a long while, Gu Mingzhou sighed helplessly, stretched out his hand, drew a barrier formation, and hugged Shen Er into his arms.

His voice was very low, "I'll help you with my hands, please be good."

Shen Er didn't hear a single word clearly. He only felt a pair of cold hands gently placed on his body, and the cold breath ironed him little by little. After calming down the depression at the top of his heart, he hummed slightly comfortably, then hurriedly turned his head to urge Gu Mingzhou.

Gu Mingzhou could only feel Shen Er's presence with his spiritual consciousness. He reached out and touched every inch of Shen Er's skin. His five senses were completely closed. In such a dark world, his heart was beating faster and faster, just relying on the thoughts in his mind. The imagination made him unable to restrain himself.

——It would be nice if there was no such curse.

He sighed again in his heart and deftly opened Shen Er's clothes with his fingertips.

The cold fingertips were stained with blood, and went down along Shen Er's hot and trembling neck.

The skirt of the clothes was completely opened, revealing white shoulders and delicate and beautiful collarbones. Blood stains were stained on the snow-like body, like dots of red plums blooming on the branches after heavy snow.

Shen Er watched helplessly as the hand slid toward him. He desperately wanted Gu Mingzhou to move faster and touch him.

It was so uncomfortable, and his body was about to be saturated with desires that came up again and again like warnings. Shen Er knew clearly that if he didn't do something, he would die from this pain.

The cold hand finally touched him.

Shen Er breathed heavily for a moment, lowered his head, and saw that the back of the white hand with clear joints, slightly covered with veins, stained with blood from the fight just now, had an inexplicable sense of beauty.

For the first time, he discovered that Gu Mingzhou's hands were beautiful.

The palm of Gu Mingzhou's hand was so big that it could grasp him without leaving any room. The palm of Gu Mingzhou's hand was dry and warm. There was a thin and rough callus on the fingertips from years of practicing swordsmanship. The friction made his scalp numb and his whole body trembled.

Shen Er was immersed in the scene he saw in front of him, his mind went blank, and he could only let the tormenting desire control his mind.

"Hurry up..."

Rabbit's voice was very soft and soft, not like urging, but like pleading.

Gu Mingzhou couldn't hear his voice and only focused on his own rhythm.

Movements are light and slow.

Unsatisfied, Shen Er grabbed his wrist anxiously and subconsciously said in a commanding tone, "Hurry up."

Gu Mingzhou used his spiritual sense to detect his movements, and realized Shen Er's mood like a ghost.

He chuckled softly and said softly next to the tips of Shen Er's red ears, "Sexy Rabbit, there is someone watching next to you."

Shen Er only realized when he heard his voice. At this moment, it was not just him and Gu Mingzhou, but also people across from him. Standing was Gu Mingzhou's puppet...and the fake rabbit in the puppet's hand.

The puppet is holding the fake rabbit, and Gu Mingzhou is holding him.

Thinking about this, Shen Er's whole body turned even redder, like a steamed shrimp, every part of it was hot and red. He tremblingly covered his face and defended feebly, "I don't... ..."

Gu Mingzhou's movements suddenly accelerated.

Shen Er's unfinished words were instantly swallowed into his throat. He opened his eyes wide and felt the surging wave in disbelief. He could hardly pronounce even half a syllable.

His voice gradually turned into a cry, and Shen Er was about to lose his mind. He kept repeating Gu Mingzhou's name, instinctively resisting the feeling that made him panic.

"Gu, Gu Mingzhou..."

But suddenly, Gu Mingzhou slowed down.

Shen Er's heart also dropped. He thought he would feel better if Gu Mingzhou stopped, but it didn't happen at all.

The panic just now was all forgotten at this moment. Shen Er's sanity completely disappeared. He couldn't help but shed tears. He cried and begged him in despair, "Hurry up, Gu Mingzhou, hurry up, please." Already..."

Gu Mingzhou was indifferent, he didn't hear a word, and his hands still moved slowly.

Shen Er looked back and saw that Gu Mingzhou looked indifferent, his eyes were calm, and his clothes were neatly dressed. He looked like a righteous immortal, as if he was doing something upright and awe-inspiring, but in fact he was playing with the bastard rabbit in his arms

. It was clear that he was deliberately bullying him!

Shen Er was so angry that he wanted to cry. He grabbed his wrist and wanted to solve the problem himself, but before he could do it himself, Gu Mingzhou's movements suddenly accelerated, shaking Shen Er's voice into pieces, and he was completely unable to speak a complete sentence. Out.

Immediately afterwards, Rabbit seemed to be hit by a bolt of lightning, and his mind went blank. His whole body trembled violently for a moment, and he collapsed into Gu Mingzhou's arms.

But the curse still didn't let him go. Soon, Shen Er was awakened by the heat in his body again.

...

After a while, Gu Mingzhou unlocked his five senses and took the unconscious rabbit into his arms.

The rabbit has lost consciousness.

There was still fluid on his lips, and his face was covered with tears, as if he had been bullied. He was still choking while falling asleep.

Gu Mingzhou laughed and took out his handkerchief to wipe his aggrieved and pitiful little face.

Rabbit's physical strength is not good, so it doesn't take much time to deal with him. If I had known it was so simple, if I encounter such a situation in the future, I just need to hold on to my five senses in advance every time.

He raised his eyes and looked at the puppet opposite. The puppet didn't even look at them, and was focused on playing a child's game with the fake rabbit.

Gu Mingzhou thought silently that the puppet in front of him must have nothing to do with him, and he would never do such a stupid thing.

He only plays adult games with rabbits.

But how to get rid of this puppet?

Even if a fake rabbit temporarily controls the puppet, there will come a time when the puppet loses interest in the rabbit and loses control.

Gu Mingzhou thought for a moment, unscrewed the storage ring, and took out an evil-killing bottle that he usually used to seal away great evils.

Seal it first, take it back and then make plans.

He was really a little too tired today, not only from the puppet, but also from a certain rabbit sleeping soundly in his arms.

...

"Your Majesty!" When Tang Xiaoshu saw Shen Er, Shen Er curled up obediently in Gu Mingzhou's arms and slept soundly. Tang Xiaoshu immediately looked at Gu Mingzhou angrily, "What did you do to your Majesty?" Gu

Mingzhou raised his eyebrows and said quietly: "Elder Tang is too lazy to hide his identity anymore?"

After the words fell, Tang Xiaoshu choked, "Uh, um, I just said it wrong..."

After a while, he gave up resistance and directly He pulled out the dagger from his waist and looked at Gu Mingzhou fiercely, "To tell you the truth, I am an undercover agent sent by your Majesty to the Yi Qing Sect. What on earth have you done to your Majesty!"

Super Fierce and Super Bad leaned against Tang Xiaoshu. Beside him, seeing this scene, Super Bad quickly stretched out his hand to stop Tang Xiaoshu, "Uncle Tang, you can't do this to your father."

Tang Xiaoshu's voice paused slightly, his face changed immediately, he reached out his hand and gently touched the little boy's head, gently He said quietly, "Super bad boy, uncle was just talking about playing for fun. Would you like to go play with your brother?"

Seeing this, Gu Mingzhou was silent and said straight to the point: "You guys made that demon puppet. ?"

Could it be that Shen Er knew that they would do this, so he tried to stop him in every possible way before.

So can he think that Rabbit really doesn't want him to die that much?

"This..."

Tang Xiaoshu didn't have the nerve to say it in front of the child, "Don't change the subject. What happened to Your Majesty? How did he pass out?"

Gu Mingzhou stretched out his hand and brushed away the sweat on Shen Er's forehead. Mo Fa whispered, "It's okay, I was so comfortable just now that I fell asleep."

Tang Xiaoshu:?

He stared dumbfoundedly as Gu Mingzhou was about to leave with Shen Er in his arms, and quickly stood in front of him, "Tell me clearly what you did to your Majesty, Gu Mingzhou!" "You really want your children to listen too

. Listen?" Gu Mingzhou looked back at him and snorted lightly.

Tang Xiaoshu stayed on the spot, already understanding everything.

Your Majesty, he was...by Gu Mingzhou...in this way and that...

Tang Xiaoshu covered his mouth with tears in his eyes.

Seeing that he understood, Gu Mingzhou had no intention of continuing to chat with him, and said indifferently, "Take your demon master away. I only want to warn you for the sake of Shen Er and the children. This is the last time. If you do it again, You dare to hurt people's lives and bring harm to the world. I will not let you off lightly. Now I have to look back at home to find a way to get rid of that puppet. I took away the children and Shen Er." Tang Xiaoshu

was frightened by his cold threat. He subconsciously nodded like a chicken pecking at rice. After a while, he realized that he had been ordered by Gu Mingzhou, and hurriedly stopped him, "Why did you take away your Majesty and the child?" Although Gu Mingzhou let him go

. They were doing a good thing, but they couldn't just kidnap Shen Er away as if nothing had happened.

"Leave it to you, can you ensure that they are not harmed?" Gu Mingzhou narrowed his eyes, "Who kidnapped the child? Did Shen Er voluntarily hand the child over to you?" Tang Xiaoshu was speechless by his question

. After speaking for a long time, he lowered his eyes and whispered: "This matter is all my fault."

Although he hated Gu Mingzhou, he had to admit that he was unable to protect the Lord in Xie Xun's hands.

This time, the puppet had an accident and Xie Xun was seriously injured, so the matter could come to an end temporarily.

But Tang Xiaoshu has no way of knowing what Xie Xun will do after his injury recovers.

In Tang Xiaoshu's opinion, Xie Xun is a very stubborn person, more ruthless than Shen Er, and will not give up until he achieves his goal.

Xiao Qing has followed Xie Xun for so long, and Xie Xun's attitude towards him is still to punish him as he wants at any time, and does not regard them as his real people at all.

In comparison, Tang Xiaoshu is closer to Shen Er, but he is much weaker than Xie Xun, and even Xiao Qing has never been able to defeat him. If something like this happens again, he still can't do anything.

He gritted his teeth and looked at Gu Mingzhou.

In these years in the sect, Tang Xiaoshu had often observed this person, and he had somewhat understood Gu Mingzhou's character. In fact, Tang Xiaoshu knew better than anyone else that he would not hurt Shen Er, and he was really strong.

As long as Gu Mingzhou is around, nothing will happen to Shen Er.

The only thing...

this bastard will take advantage of you!

Tang Xiaoshu clenched his fists, suppressed his anger, and whispered: "You can take away Your Majesty, but you must swear that you will never do anything inappropriate to Your Majesty."

Gu Mingzhou raised his eyelids and spoke softly. "Why?"

Tang Xiaoshu said:?

Why?

He was ordering Gu Mingzhou as his natal family member, but why did Gu Mingzhou say that? ?

"Shen Er and I have a heavenly marriage contract. We have been married, visited the church, met our parents, and had a child. Why can't we do it?"

Gu Mingzhou said lightly, and then he freed up his hand and held it. Xiaozai, "Our family is going back now, Elder Tang, do what you want."

Tang Xiaoshu was so angry that his eyes were burning, but he couldn't find any reason to refute him.

After all, everything he said was true!

"Gu, you'd better not bully your Majesty, otherwise I will kill you even if I die with you!" Tang Xiaoshu roared incompetently and furiously. He looked at Gu Mingzhou's back as he took Shen Er away. For a moment, he almost fell. shed tears.

Cabbage, the cabbage I have raised for more than three hundred years, why was it taken away like this...

After a long while, Tang Xiaoshu wiped away his tears firmly, lifted Xie Xun up from the ground, and sighed.

He also watched Xie Xun grow up. Seeing Xie Xun suffer such serious injuries, it would be a lie to say that he wasn't uncomfortable.

However, he didn't want Xie Xun to hurt Shen Er again.

Shen Er trusts and relies on him so much. Next time, the friendship between them may be completely severed.

Tang Xiaoshu carried Xie Xun on his back and suddenly felt that he had forgotten something. He thought about it carefully, but he couldn't remember anything.

Forget it, it's definitely not a big deal if I can't remember it. I don't care, let's go.

At the same time, at Zimen Pass, there is a hidden bush somewhere.

Xiao Qing moved around among the layers of dead branches and leaves, and his legs were a little numb.

Why hasn't your Majesty come to relieve him of his evil spirits? How is the progress now?

Could it be that the puppet is very difficult to deal with and has blocked your Majesty's feet? Then he can't go out and disturb Your Majesty at this juncture.

Damn, it’s okay, just wait a little longer, Your Majesty will never forget him.

*

When Shen Er woke up, he was on a speeding carriage.

"Are you awake?"

A clear voice came from the top of his head. Only then did Shen Er realize that he was actually sleeping on the other person's lap. His whole body trembled, and the scene of Gu Mingzhou hugging him reappeared in his mind. The rabbit suddenly He raised his head, and his head hit Gu Mingzhou's chin firmly.

Gu Mingzhou almost bit off his tongue.

"It hurts so much." Shen Er covered his head, his face wrinkled in pain, and he did not hesitate to blame you, "It's all your fault, why did you hit me with your chin!"

Gu Mingzhou:.

He suddenly remembered a joke. It was said that if a cat is accidentally stepped on in the middle of the night, it will think that the person stepped on it deliberately in the middle of the night.

"I did it on purpose." Gu Mingzhou pinched his face, and it felt good. He couldn't help pinching it twice more, "What can you do to me?" Hearing his words, Shen Er

gasped in anger, and then Suddenly a rabbit punched him beneath him.

Gu Mingzhou cried out in pain, took a breath, gritted his teeth and said, "Shen'er, do you want to kill someone?"

After giving in, how could he learn such a destructive trick? If you don't learn the good ones, you will only learn the bad ones.

"Get away!" Shen Er thought of what Gu Mingzhou had done before, and still felt extremely ashamed and angry, "Don't come near me again!" It was clear that he

was going to save Gu Mingzhou, but he was held down by Gu Mingzhou. There is no such thing as making stuffed rice with soy sauce.

How dare this bastard treat him like that? Does he really think he is a vegetarian?

Gu Mingzhou knew that Rabbit was thin-skinned and easily quick-tempered, so he had no choice but to move further away and submissively whispered: "Is it okay to be so far away, Your Majesty?"

Shen Er didn't want to pay attention to him and kicked him in the calf arrogantly.

Gu Ming day endures.

Seeing his expression of being angry but afraid to speak, Shen Er felt a little better.

At least he didn't do anything like that when he was touched this time, and he would definitely not be pregnant with another cub.

He stood up from his seat and saw two little cubs in the carriage not far away who were reading a little book with gusto.

The child is fine.

He's fine too.

Gu Mingzhou is not dead either.

Everything seems to have worked out smoothly.

Shen Er breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. He blinked and felt a little proud, "It's all my fault." "

Yes, your Majesty deserves a lot of credit for saving my life." Gu Mingzhou sighed and handed over a Kettle, "Drink some water."

Shen Er then realized that he was very thirsty, as if he had been crying for mercy before.

Rabbit erased those shameful images from his mind, took the kettle calmly, took two big sips, wiped his mouth, and asked curiously, "By the way, where did that puppet go? Did you get rid of him?"

" No." Gu Mingzhou looked indifferent, "I have temporarily sealed him in the Evil Killing Bottle, but as long as he loses interest in the fake rabbit, he may break through the seal at any time." "What?" Shen Er couldn't

believe it, "Then What if he breaks through the seal?"

"I am looking back home now to find a way to seal the demon puppet." Gu Mingzhou patiently explained to Shen Er that although he was reluctant to look back home again, in terms of the attainments of sealing techniques in the world, There is no one else but the Gu family.

The Gu family's library contains various sealing techniques recorded by the Gu family in the past dynasties, and there may also be ways to deal with the demon puppets. Maybe instead of just sealing it, he could get rid of the puppet directly.

When Shen Er heard what he said, he looked out the carriage window. Sure enough, it was no longer the Purple Gate outside, but the sky was full of sunset clouds. Time passed so fast. They would probably arrive at Gu's house soon.

"What should I do?"

Shen Er suddenly remembered something important. He lifted up his clothes and looked at Gu Mingzhou, "I didn't wear a beautiful dress today. Your grandmother won't recognize me."

He still remembered the grandmother of the Gu family who smelled very warm. Rabbit had a good impression of her. Last time she said she would give him plums to eat, but Rabbit was imprisoned by Xie Xun for five years. He wanted to eat them when he was pregnant with super evil. He couldn't eat either, so the rabbit kept thinking about it.

Hearing him mention his grandmother, Gu Mingzhou's eyes dimmed imperceptibly, and his voice was very soft,

"My grandmother passed away from illness the year before last."

After the words fell, Shen Er froze in place, "Died from illness?"

"Yes. "Gu Mingzhou turned away his face and whispered, "She will be very happy if you can remember her." "

But wasn't she fine before?" Shen Er still couldn't believe it, "She can still laugh. Can walk..."

"Shen Er, human lifespan is very short."

Gu Mingzhou interrupted him gently, "Grandma has lived for seventy-two years, and she is already the oldest in the world. Her time has come."

Shen Er Listening blankly.

Gu Mingzhou's words in the illusion suddenly appeared in his mind.

——The human lifespan is very short. I must ascend no matter what. If not, do you want you to watch me die?

Gu Mingzhou is also a human being, and one day he will die like his grandmother who smells so warm.

Shen Er's hands and feet felt cold for a moment.

He obviously managed to save Gu Mingzhou, but Gu Mingzhou would still die one day.

"What are you thinking about?"

Seeing Shen Er's silence, Gu Mingzhou reached out his hand in confusion, trying to help him lift the broken hair from his ears, but Shen Er turned his head to avoid it.

"It's nothing." Shen Er said softly, raised his eyes and stared at Gu Mingzhou, "Did she feel uncomfortable when she died?" "

You mean grandma?" Gu Mingzhou lowered his eyes and looked at him. He didn't expect Shen Er to care so much. Grandma's heart gradually softened and her voice slowed down, "Don't worry. Although she died of illness, she left happily without any medicine prescribed by the doctor. She didn't suffer much." Shen Er's eyes suddenly felt warm, He

couldn't tell what he was feeling or why he was feeling this way, but it felt like a thin needle had penetrated his heart.

He had no more plums to eat.

"What about you?" Shen Er suddenly asked in a low voice, "How long do you have to live?"

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou was a little surprised, "Me?"

He thought for a moment and said, "I am already twenty-five years old this year. Gu Mingzhou has been affected by the curse in all dynasties, and no one has lived beyond the age of twenty-five."

Shen Er opened his eyes slightly, and his heart suddenly fell to the bottom, "What did you say?" "

But I should have broken the curse." Gu Ming Hiruki looked at him with a smile.

The great evil curse is that if you can't find your loved one, you will die before the age of twenty-five.

But he has found it, and he is luckier than Gu Mingzhou before.

There are three beloved people.

After hearing what he said, Shen Er asked nervously, "Then when will you die?"

Gu Mingzhou: "...Do you really want me to die?"

"Stop talking nonsense, tell me quickly!"

See him Worried, Gu Mingzhou burst into laughter, "No one would know when they will die, unless there is such a thing as a destiny book in the world. But even if there is, God decides when I will die, not me." He

did. He didn't want to die either. If he could really survive the difficulty of being twenty-five years old, he planned to improve his cultivation and try his best to overcome the calamity and ascend before he died.

The three rabbits in the family are not very smart, and they will definitely be bullied after he leaves. He will try his best to stay with them, and he can only succeed, not fail.

Shen Er didn't get the answer he wanted to hear, so he clenched his fists angrily, "I want to find out the fortune book."

Gu Mingzhou's mouth twitched slightly, "What are you looking for?"

Shen Er said angrily, "Let's take a look. When will you die!"

Gu Mingzhou: ...

Don't hate me too much, Shen Er.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.6K 75
Jerome never thought that one day he will be a mother. And that he will no longer live on Earth. But the scenery is just different, there are not muc...
458K 19.4K 82
A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chapters (Completed) Description Chu Xuan st...
926K 46.9K 91
Her name is Pacita. A dancer and a Harlot. She had all the alcohol in town and all of her customers are handsome and ,like her, they also like alcoho...
827K 32.1K 140
Author: Xiao Qi Ye Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Action, Josei Source: Webnovel Feng Ruqing was a spoiled princess with a hideous countenance in Liu Yun K...