Falsely Pregnant Rabbit Gets...

By LiannQ

Title: 假孕兔子揣崽碰瓷 Author:何所往 Status: Completed Description: Shen Er's greatest pride in his life is that he is... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
52
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2
EXTRA 3
EXTRA 4
EXTRA 5
EXTRA 6

5

1K 30 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 5: Stupid Rabbit

(5)

Shen Er was unhappy.

The culprit who made him unhappy was carefully making the mattress opposite him.

"Hey, do you really want to stay here?" Shen Er sat on the small bench and stared at Gu Mingzhou.

"Of course." Gu Mingzhou replied lightly and continued to make the bed.

This morning he went down the mountain to tell Su Qingyan and Liangliang that the Suming seal was crumbling and had to be guarded and reinforced here for a long time. He would not go back during this period.

Su Qing said that they had always trusted him and had no suspicion. They reported back to the sect leader according to Gu Mingzhou's original words, and even helped him pack up and move the things he needed daily so that Gu Mingzhou could live here more comfortably.

A small table, a small bench, Gu Mingzhou's bed quilt, and some ancient books used to kill time - this is all Gu Mingzhou's belongings, and they are not enough to fit in the storage ring.

Shen Er looked at his simple belongings and sneered.

I think back then, he lived in a magnificent palace, with thousands of attendants, and enjoyed countless delicacies. He had thirteen gatekeepers in the Yaochi Yulin, and he lived a life like a human emperor.

And Gu Mingzhou, three hundred years later, has actually fallen into such poverty.

Shen Er paused and sat on Gu Mingzhou's small bench to think. Suddenly he realized that he didn't seem to be any better... It

was all Gu Mingzhou's fault. This man was as bold as ever, and he would rather be with a man like him than a monster. Da Xie, who is not taboo, lives together and is unwilling to take him out.

Shen Er's original plan was to find a way to gain Gu Mingzhou's trust and let Gu Mingzhou take him out, and then he would stab Gu Mingzhou in the back, causing his life and Zaizai to be lost.

Unexpectedly, the plan failed at the second step. Gu Mingzhou did not take him away, but stayed in Fufeng Mountain with him.

But this is okay, as long as he slowly gains Gu Mingzhou's trust and makes Gu Mingzhou think that he is just a fool who doesn't understand anything, and take his life while he is careless!

"How did you know you were pregnant?" Gu Mingzhou finished packing everything, sat on the soft couch and glanced at Shen Er, who was planning a conspiracy.

"Of course it is what my ancestor said." Shen Er said swornly, "The day I was pregnant with the child, my grandmother told me in a dream. She said that for generations, the prototype was not shown to people because it was touched by humans. I'm pregnant with a child."

"A dream?"

Gu Mingzhou doesn't really believe this kind of argument. If it's really a dream, how can such unfounded things be considered true or false? Shen Er is a big evil, and there is no truth in his mouth. talk.

It seems that the only way to start is from others.

Gu Mingzhou took out a stack of yellow talismans from the storage ring, placed it on the small table, dipped his pen in cinnabar, and wrote a piece of talisman paper eloquently.

In an instant, the talisman paper floated into the air, and the cinnabar handwriting emitted a dazzling golden light. Gu Mingzhou pushed forward, and the talisman paper immediately flew away into the distance.

Shen Er looked at him without knowing why, thinking that Gu Mingzhou was sealing the foot of Fufeng Mountain. Just as he was about to stop him, an earth-shattering wail suddenly came from outside the cave.

Soon, dark clouds gathered in the sky, lightning flashed, and the whole world seemed to be plunged into darkness. The dark wind blew into the cave, and a line of green smoke floated in from outside the cave and turned into a human shape.

"Who dares to plot against me!" The man's hair was burned and his whole body was charred, like a black coal egg.

Gu Mingzhou put down the cinnabar pen slowly and said quietly: "It's me."

As soon as Heitandanzi saw him, his face turned pale, and the black face was tinged with green, making it even more ridiculous. , it knelt down on the ground with a plop: "Gu, Gu Xianzun, it turns out to be you. You are back again. I am too young to see Taishan. Please forgive me!" Gu Mingzhou

had never He, but presumably the first generation Gu Mingzhou looked very similar to him. Not only did Su Ming recognize him, but this demon also recognized him.

"I came to you to ask something." He smiled.

Black Coal Danzi nodded hurriedly and said: "If you have something to ask, I will do my best and tell you everything I know."

He was originally a tiger that lived on the top of this mountain, relying on the great evil of Su Ming . With his reputation and evil aura, after Su Ming was sealed, he gradually became the strongest demon in this place and became the king and hegemon in the mountain.

He knew about Gu Mingzhou, so every hundred years, the tiger demon would lie dormant in the mountains to avoid being killed by Gu Mingzhou who came to seal Su Ming.

Unexpectedly, this time, he was sleeping well in the mountains, and suddenly a talisman floated from nowhere and burned his buttocks. His whole body was directly burned into black charcoal, so he became angry and flew away following the talisman. chased him in the direction.

If he had known that the person who burned him was Gu Mingzhou, he would never have dared to step into this cave even if he was burned into a roasted tiger!

"Come here." Gu Mingzhou held his chin and pointed lazily and casually at Shen Er, who was sitting on a small bench in the corner not far away. "Do you recognize him?" The tiger demon raised his head tremblingly and followed Gu Mingzhou's fingers

slowly. He looked slowly, and when he saw the noble and handsome face of the person in front of him, he immediately became excited: "Your Majesty Suming, it turns out to be you. You finally broke through the seal. Do you still remember me? I was also under your Majesty's command back then. It’s the little white tiger that Zuo Protector rides!”

After saying this, Shen Er seemed to have some impression. At that time, Protector Zuo always rode a white tiger. He looked at it with greedy eyes and always asked Protector Zuo if he could eat it. Protector Zuo refused with great distress. , Shen Er finally gave up in exchange for a thousand-year-old fish demon.

These are all old stories, not worth mentioning, but...

"How are you still alive?"

He has been sealed for three hundred years, how can this guy still be alive and well?

The tiger demon said with tears streaming down his face: "I have been dormant here, waiting for you to break through the seal."

He quickly fled behind Shen Er, just like a chicken being protected behind an eagle, without waiting. Shen Er opened his mouth and said to Gu Mingzhou angrily: "You little beast, Gu Mingzhou, you're done. Back then, you took advantage of your Majesty's unpreparedness to sneak up on him and seal him. Now, Your Majesty, he has broken through your seal. Today, it's you." Death date!"

"?" Shen Er noticed something was wrong and said weakly: "That..."

Before he could finish, Gu Mingzhou interrupted him, seeming to find it interesting, he raised his eyebrows and said to the tiger The demon whispered: "Really, he is so powerful?"

"Don't be arrogant, my dear, my lord, he broke through the seal. Do you think you can get out of here alive? Your lord, he will definitely eat you alive. Shattered into thousands of pieces!" The tiger demon puffed up his chest with great confidence, as if the submissive look just now was not him at all, so confident that Shen Er wanted to slap him twice to wake him up.

"Actually, I..." Shen Er wanted to say more, but was interrupted again.

Gu Mingzhou looked at him meaningfully and said, "Okay, then let me see what the Lord Suming is capable of?" The

tiger demon couldn't hear such words, and immediately pushed Shen Er away. go out.

Shen Er:?

"Your Majesty, he dares to insult you, please kill him now!"

I think I will kill you first.

Shen Er gritted his teeth and clenched his rabbit fist, took a deep breath, and with Gu Mingzhou's slightly sarcastic smile, suppressed his anger and said: "I haven't had any evil thoughts in a hundred years. How can I match his strength? Get out!"

He turned around and kicked the tiger demon.

After the words fell, the tiger demon's face was as white as paper, and he was worried about death: "Your Majesty, why didn't you tell me

earlier?" Shen Er wanted to say it a long time ago, but Gu Mingzhou, a bastard, kept interrupting him. He said, just to see his jokes!

The hateful tiger demon, the hateful Gu Mingzhou! When he one day goes out to feast on evil thoughts and regains his evil power, he will eat you all!

Seeing that Shen Er was frustrated and annoyed, Gu Mingzhou couldn't help but laugh softly.

He did not hide his pleased look, walked slowly in front of Shen Er, leaned down, looked into the stubborn eyes filled with anger, smiled lowly and said: "Your Majesty, calm down."

His tone Although it was submissive, it felt more like humiliation in Shen Er's ears.

What ivory can come out of a dog's mouth, and what kind words can come out of Gu Mingzhou's mouth must be a roundabout joke on him.

"What on earth are you looking for? To humiliate me?"

Shen Er was so angry that the tips of his ears were red, and his voice was full of anger. However, when he said these words while sitting on a small bench, he still lacked some deterrence and looked like a child. Sulking.

Seeing this scene, Gu Mingzhou wanted to laugh even more.

"Hurt you? I don't mean that." Gu Mingzhou stood up innocently, walked to the table, poured himself a cup of tea, and took a sip, "Don't think too much, Your Majesty."

Shen Er felt respectful for the first time. The word was so embarrassing that he gritted his teeth and glared at the tiger demon next to him.

The tiger demon is still feeling aggrieved, trying to please both sides but neither side. But he heard one thing. Shen Er said that Gu would come to see him tomorrow for something, which meant that he could still keep his life.

"Gu Xianzun, why did you call me here?" Seeing that Shen Er was of no use, the tiger demon wisely approached Gu Mingzhou.

Gu Mingzhou put down his tea cup and said quietly: "Did you know that some of the great evil spirits of the past dynasties would have children?"

"Have children?" The tiger demon's eyes widened, as if he couldn't believe what he heard, and turned around Shen Er said, "No evil person would give birth to a child."

Shen Er's face turned red when he saw him, and he almost gritted his teeth.

Hearing his words, Gu Mingzhou understood immediately, pulled out the long sword from his waist, and said indifferently, "Well, then it's none of your business." The

tiger demon looked at the cold long sword, and the hollows of his legs instantly softened. He went down and knelt on the ground again: "Wait, let me think about it again!" Being

so frightened by Gu Mingzhou's sword actually reminded him of something.

"Yes!" the tiger demon said excitedly.

In those troubled times, the three realms were extremely chaotic, and many great evil monsters spawned. These monsters were just following the meat-eating evil spirits to drink soup.

As time went by, the tiger demon followed his masters and was able to hear some strange news.

"I remember hearing Lord Protector Zuo once mention that they were all old men who served the great evil Su Ming of the past generations. There was a generation of Su Ming who deliberately transformed into a daughter and pretended to be a royal concubine in order to bring trouble to the imperial court, and gave birth to a child for the then human emperor. A child, after that child inherited the throne, Su Ming started a war. For a time, the people were in dire straits, and evil thoughts were rampant in the world..."

Su Ming, a great evil, is extremely sinister, but it seems that something went wrong when Shen Er was born. As a result, he has never been very smart. The two guardians on the left and right hired a military advisor to serve as a consultant for Shen Er, so that he could barely save Shen Er from losing the face of his ancestors.

When Shen Er heard the "glory" of his ancestors, he was excited and proud, as if he was the one who did such a thing.

Not far away, Gu Mingzhou's fingertips were gently clasped on the table, and his eyes fell on Shen Er, whose eyes were full of admiration.

Shen Er just waved his hands and told the world that this heinous crime and scourge of the world was his ancestor.

With this look, is he really Daxie Suming?

He is clearly...a stupid rabbit who wants to be bad but learns poorly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 284 13
Y/n Rodriguez and Joel Miller had been friends since 4th grade when it came down to y/n and Joel's high school sweetheart, Joel chose his girlfriend...
226K 9.4K 106
It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On the last day of Zhu Shen's internship p...
55.3K 1.8K 77
Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineering president, the old man of the wealth...
757K 17.3K 38
Corvina Maxwell is a painter, an artist with an adoration for dark literature and themes outside of the good. She's a kind spirit but she's always be...