I will Never be an Astor, so...

By yueein

Hans Astor, known as one of the country's richest men, decided to adopt the child of his now-dead friend. Thi... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

25 0 0
By yueein

Walking down the street of a rich neighborhood where most of the wealthy families live. A person who you can't tell which gender they are is reading a message on their phone, that on their friend list is called, Fake Guardian. 

The Message says: Rules to follow

1. Don't mess with my youngest son Rei Astor

2. Don't do anything reckless

3. Remember our deal

4. Try to lay low

That person is 17 years old and looked very androgynous. He has short messy black hair that hides their eyes with pale skin. If you look closely you can tell that under that messy hair, they have handsome facial features and are the very definition of a lazy beauty. This unfortunately is hidden from most because of the hair that covers half of their face. A look that reminds you of an English sheepdog. While the temperament is more similar to that of a cat. They wear a pair of black jeans together with a grey hoodie with a unique bracelet on their left arm. The bracelet is made out of white gold with a big gemstone that has a pattern that looks like the skin of a lizard shaped like a computer chip. Finally, they arrive in front of a big golden gate, and the 17-year-old presses the gate button, and after a few minutes, the servant answers.

The servant: "State your business."

The androgynous person: " I am Jaiden, the one who was adopted by Hans Astor. I am supposed to move in today. "

The servant: " I will let you in and get third young master to verify."

Jaiden: " Alright."

Then the gate opens and Jaiden walks in. At the other side of the gate is a long wide road leading to a huge black mansion with marble pillars with delicate yet modern carvings. The road is big enough for 2 cars to drive on it and just at the edge of the road are ground lanterns that would light the road up at night. The rest of the large space is covered with tulips and chrysanthemum flowers in different colors. There are also some large plum trees scattered here and there in an orderly fashion.

Normally people would be amazed even if they don't like flowers but Jaiden doesn't even look at them for a second. He just walks straight to the mansion's front door with the same calmness as a sleeping cat.

Jaiden then pushes the front door button and is led in by the butler towards the dining room that looks like it would belong in a palace yet is very modern. Jaiden is led to sit on one of the chairs and is told that their third young master will soon arrive. And just as promised he does arrive. The third young master Rei Astor is 20 years old and has a youthful yet dominant charm about him. With his short dark blond hair ,clear black eyes and clothes fit for an A-tier model, you can tell that he has made many young women swoon at his presence. But Jaiden just looks at him quietly, making him look dazed to outsiders.

Rei: " So you are the one that father uncharacteristically decided to adopt."

He says with cold eyes looking at Jaiden, clearly unhappy about the situation.

Jaiden: "Yes."

Rei: " I don't know what Father has told you but I will set a few rules."

Jaiden: A few rules? He really is his father's son.

Rei: " One, Dont disturb me unless there is anything important. I have a match coming up and I need to practice. Two study well in school, our family is paying for it so you need at least to always be in the top 50 after your second test. Lastly, don't expect me to treat you like my younger brother. I will do anything minimal that is required but I have absolutely no intention of becoming a real family with you."

Jaiden: " I understand.

Jaiden says meekly, making Rei think that he is disappointed, and stares at him quietly.

Jaiden: What a joke, do you think that just because you are rich and handsome anyone will try to butter you up?

Rei: "Alright, the servants will take care of your every need so just ask them if you want something. You will also start school tomorrow. It is required to live in the dormitory in the first year during the weekdays. Now the butler will show you around, I need to practice."

Rei says and walks upstairs.

After the tour, Jaiden is finally alone in his room. The bedroom is very minimalistic but everything is of top quality. From the bead with a silk quilt and two silk cushions to the high-tech computer with a desk and chair made out of Ebony Wood. All the other furniture such as the bookshelf is made out of the same kind of wood. Suddenly the gemstone on Jaiden's bracelet starts to glow.

?: "As expected of master, that Rei boy didn't notice that you are a girl at all."
Says a childish voice that comes from the gemstone on the bracelet.

Jaiden: " You sure are impressed by the most simplest of things Little Micro, all I needed to do is to look the part. No need for my acting skills at all when dealing with that one."

Little micro: " I have told you that my name Is A.S.I which stands for Artificial System Intelligence."

Jaiden: " You look like a microchip in your passive form so calling you Little Micro is just perfect for you." Jaiden teases.

Little micro: " It does not!"

Jaiden: " Well there is nothing you can do now is there?"

Little micro: "... the world is really unfair."

Jaiden: " You realized this just now?"

Little micro: "... Anyway why do you call Rei, that one? "

Jaiden: " That is because I don't like his attitude, I never once said that I wanted to be close to him. Yet he acted like I was someone who would cling to him and warned me because of it. If it wasn't for his father I sure would like to mess with him."

Little micro " Nothing has ever stopped you before. It is weird seeing you act meek."

Jaiden: " I won't bite the hand that feeds me, besides he was Dad's friend. No matter if you like it or not."

Little micro: " Didn't you think he was the reason for your father's death?"

Jaiden: " While he was the reason why my dad was targeted because of the recherche he made him do. He is not the culprit. So while I am mad at him for it I don't blame him. Besides him adopting me is using up all the consciousness he has."

Little micro: " Are you sure you can leave his youngest son alone? It is not in your nature to let things go."

Jaiden: " He only said to not mess with but if he discovers my real personality what would he feel?"

Little micro: "... Probably embarrassed."

Jaiden: " Well, sometimes you even say intelligent things."

Little micro: " Hey, in this world there is no technology that is more intelligent than me."

Jaiden: " That may be true but you sure don't act like it.

Little micro: " You can only blame our father for that, he created me like that."

Jaiden: " If I remember correctly your childishness was a bug that my dad did not have time to fix it.

Little micro: " Are you saying that I am a flawed system?!"

Jaiden: " I am saying that you are not up to the ideal standard."

Little micro: " Then why haven't you fixed me?"

Jaiden: " Because I have grown attached to the way you are now. Besides, you function just fine."

Little micro: " So you do actually love me."

Jaiden: "Don't push it, I may like you but not to the point that I love you. Only three people have come that far."

Little micro: " I know, I know. But that is kind of sad since only one of them is not a family member. And 2 of them are dead so you only have one left."

Jaiden: " While my dad might be dead my mother is only reported missing in action. I won't believe that she has died until there is any clear evidence that she has passed away."

Little Mciro: " Alright, alright. I do know how strong your mother is and I know that if there is anyone but you that can defy death it is her."

Jaiden: " Well enough of that, I need to shower so off you go."
She says and the gemstone stops glowing. She walks into the private bathroom that is connected to her room and walks to see herself in the mirror. Then she pulls her hair and as it turns out she is wearing a wig and outcomes her long ruby red hair. That is so long that it goes all the way to her hips. And with the wig gone, you can finally see her big monolid, light purple eyes. She then takes off her clothes and goes into the shower. Her body fills the role of being both feminine at masculine at the same time. She has a faint six-pack that you can only see if you really look at it, having slight curves that make her disguising as a boy easy as they are only visible with tight clothes. Her breasts are a bit on the smaller side but not enough to call her flat. She is the type of person who looks very sexy as a man and very handsome as a girl.

After she is done cleaning herself she dresses up as a boy again and walks toward the computer. She turns it on and logs in. Then she starts to download 3 different games, Battle Magix, Warfare: Gun Lords, and The Worlds of Anerix.

The Battle Magix is a fantasy action game where you are only able to do magic-based attacks. It is considered a MOBA.

Warfare: Gun Lords is an MMORPG that is also considered a strategy game. This game is that of a sci-fi world where you can battle aliens and other players. While there are some fantasy elements it is mostly a military type of game where you use guns and grenades.

The Worlds of Anerix is a pure strategy game where you build your own empire in a fantasy world. It is kind of like a mix of civilization, War Selection, and crusader kings but more high fantasy.

After the download, she starts to play Warfare: Gun Lords and begins to stream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 464 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...
9.9M 647K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
3.3M 270K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
36.9K 1.7K 200
An ordinary youth from Zhou Family Village. Despite lacking exceptional martial talent, a fateful encounter propels him into the realm of prodigies...