๐”๐๐‹๐€๐–๐…๐”๐‹ | ๐Ÿ๐“๐Ž๐๐„

By nidadon

"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ† More

๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐’
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜

๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

2.7K 115 20
By nidadon

ATLANTA, GA.
Saturday.
4:25 PM

"Son, this Nigga Mir a fuckin' simp." Miles laughed while scrolling on tiktok seeing all the videos Amir made with Riley. "Brudda I can't get through my for you page without seeing y'all."

It was Saturday afternoon and the guys were chilling downstairs at Yara's house. Her people were gone for the week so they just chilled in the kitchen and cleaned of from the aftermath of the night before. They threw a small kickback.

Siah stood at the bar listening to the dumbass conversations his homeboys were having. Sometimes he wondered, how the fuck did all of their different personalities match with one another?

"Get yo weird ass on, finna block you off my shit on bro." Amir laughed while unlocking his phone and tapping on tiktok.

Scrolling through his phone he seen Yara post a picture on her story. She was still laid up in bed. To himself he thought

How the fuck you look this good on the wake up?

Siah looked up from his phone while they continued going back and forth. "Man Mir, that nigga a simp too, so yall both should shut the fuck up." He laughed.

"Man bitch fuck you." Miles laughed while putting his phone down. "Nigga fucking the lamest bitch in the school."

"Nigga you fucking Jas?" Amir said in shock.

"Damn get my dick out y'all mouth. Me and that girl not fuckin'." This was like the fourth time since last night somebody said he was fucking Jas. Where were they getting this from?

"Tellat girl to stop posting shit about you on her finsta." Miles showed Siah his phone. It was a highlight worth of shit. She kept posting call logs of them talking and text messages. He kept putting off linking her, but this ended all of that.

"Lil bitch done for already, ion even play like that." Siah handed him his phone back and stood up. He seen Riley and Zari walking over making their way to their boyfriends.

"Ima check on Yara. Y'all have fun, I ain't third wheeling today." He grabbed his lighter stuffing it in his pocket.

"Man whatever you be right up under Yara, whenever we all around chillat." Amir laughed. It was true, you always seen him with Yara, having their own little conversations.

"Nigga be ya' tongue be down Riley throat half the time you can't even see what be going on." Miles hopped in the conversation while Zari came in sat in his lap.

"And what about it? You and Zari be damn near about to fuck." Riley Laughed while sitting with Amir.

"Aht wait bitch, not too much." Zari shook her head and laughed.

"How yall doing?" Siah spoke to the girls before he decided to walk off.

"Good and you? Yara not feeling too good, she in her bed though." Zari looked up at him while placing her plate on the table.

"Preciate you." He walked out of the kitchen and down a long ass hallway to the living room. To his right he seen the staircase.

Walking up the grand staircase, he made a left. He seen hella family pictures of her family. Her, her brother, her mother, and what looked to be her father. She looked just like her Father. Finding her room door, he knocked.

"Yeah? It's open." He heard her voice say from behind the door.

Opening the door he shut it behind him while taking his slides off. "Yeen feeling good today?" He placed his lighter and wallet on her dresser before turning around to look at her.

She was laid out in her bed. She was a light weight, she couldn't handle being crossfaded. She was recovering from the night before still.

"Just didn't feel like getting out the bed, I'm good though." She scooted over in her bed so he could sit down.

He sat down on the bed while looking back at her. "You don't got any clients today?"

"Shit!" She hopped out of her bed and grabbed her iPad. Checking the time and seeing she had a late appointment tomorrow at 5."

"Damn, it's not until tomorrow. Man I was about to run out this house so damn fast." She sighed feeling relieved.

"Ain't nobody tell you to be drankin' last night. That's why you still in this bed." He shook his head at her while pointing to the Taylor port bottle on her nightstand.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I need to go to Walmart though. Why the hell you took your braids out? Just be doing shit." She rolled her eyes while she walked in her bathroom grabbing her tooth brush.

"That shit got to looking old as fuck and I need a fuckin' lineup son." He took a picture of how his hair looked.

Yara grabbed her toothpaste, spread it over the brush, and began brushing her teeth. She continued brushing while looking the mirror.

"Yeah, stop telling people we fuckin' and why I'm all over ya' finsta? Delete allat." Yara overheard Siah on the phone while she continued her morning routine. Shaking her head, she laughed to herself.

"How did you even see that who the fuck tellin'." Jasmine exclaimed from his phone.

"Delete that shit Jasmine." He hung up in her face.

After putting moisturizer on and her hair in a ponytail she walked out of the bathroom. "Why you hang up in her face? You rude as hell." She smirked.

"Don't start that dumb shit Yaralise." He shook his head. "I'm sayin' she posting me like we go together or somethin'."

"Yeah my niggas know better than to ever." Yara spoke while opening one of her dresser drawers.

"Oh yeah?" Siah looked up at her, he knew she was bullshitting. "Not that lil nigga Eli, he onnat ass bad."

"Damn you watching me now?" She looked back at him. Her and Eli rarely talked so how would Siah have even known?

"The nigga blowin' ya IPad up, I'm not watchin' you mama." Siah laughed to himself while Yara felt second hand embarrassment.

"I just like my space, don't want to be bothered every minute of the day or up no nigga ass all day. You feel me?" She closed the drawer and sat back down on the bed next to Siah.

"I feel it fasho'. That's why I be doing my own thing, kickin' it by myself." He watched her while she put her socks on.

Her iPad began ringing, a picture of her and Quanny as kids flashed across the screen.

"Don't say nothing, ion got time for his mouth." She rolled her eyes while Siah Nodded.

Grabbing her IPad, she answered the FaceTime call. Putting on chapstick and lipgloss, she spoke "Wassup?"

"Wassup Lil bro, you want me to bring you something from the city?" Quanny looked down at the phone while in what looked like a store.

"Nah, I'm good. Thank you though, tell Jaada & Jaadati I'm visiting during thanksgiving break." She spoke in Arabic referring to her grandparents.

Overhearing their conversation it made Siah think about his older sister, Samiya. Their relationship was similar to Yara and Quanny's. He really missed her.

"Fasho I got you, let me know if you need something text me. I love you kid."

"Love you too ot7, be safe." She looked at him as he pressed the red hang up button.

Tossing her iPad to the side she put her slides on. "Siah, I'm hungry. Let's go eat some crawfish and poboys or whatever the fuck it's called." Grabbing her purse she slung it over her shoulder.

Snapping out of his thoughts. He looked at her "Man come on, we can hit Walmart after." He laughed and stood up, grabbing his lighter and wallet. Allowing her to walk out in front of her, he followed behind her.

Walking down the steps they seen the rest of the crew laid out on the couch.

"Come on y'all, I wanna go to Juicy crab." She walked in the living room turning all the lights and the tv off.

"You always hungry nigga. Shit be crazy." Amir got up off the couch helping Riley up.

"Yes I want me a crab boil bag so bad right now." Zari walked out of the living room with Miles' following behind her. Handing Miles' her keys, she wanted him to drive. Her dad bought her a 22' Accord, on Friday.

"Ima call Janae, tell her to meet us up there." Riley grabbed her phone while following everyone else out the house.

Yara nodded while locking the house up and the alarm on. She followed behind Siah to his car. Opening the door, she got in.

Reclining her seat back, she took her slides off, and put her feet up on his dashboard. This had become normal.

"Always getting extremely comfortable in my shit." He smiled and shook his head. Turning the car on, he revved the engine.

"Let's not talk about how you get in my truck." Yara laughed. Siah got too damn comfortable in her car. He would let the backseat down and lay across the back.

Grabbing his phone, he played Rod wave's Keep it G. Pulling off from Yara's neighborhood, he followed behind Miles'.

"Let that would have been my lady, my red baby. 250 on a nigga head he could fuck around and die tonight." Yara smiled while recording herself singing the song.

Looking at her, he seen her continuing to rap the song on her phone. He decided to join in with her.

"Young nigga beat the pot till ya ain't got." Siah mumbled under his breath while switching lanes.

"To beat the pot no mooooo wooooah woaaahhhh." They both sung together while bursting out in laughter after.

Laughing, posted the video on her finsta close friends. She could get used to hanging with Siah and simply just being around him. It was always fun and somewhat an adventure.

_______________________

Feel like adding some drama, it's been a lil too nice over here 😂. Thanks for all the love I've gotten lately, I appreciate you guys so much.

10 votes next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 123K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
51.3K 1.3K 24
"I'm here fa you Nyuh. Whenever you ready to talk, I'm here. Okay?" Read whores!
96.9K 1.9K 49
She loves him more than she'll ever know and he loves her more than he'll ever show โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
49.1K 2.6K 18
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ-๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐. ๐...