❛ 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❜...

By nayanarrations

❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and so... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ©
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ❤️‍🔥
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
•ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇʏ•
•ɢᴜɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ•
•ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ•
•ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ•
•ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ•
•ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ•
•ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ•
•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴏʟᴇᴠᴀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴄᴏᴡ•
•ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ•
•ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ•
•ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙɪʀᴅ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ•
•ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•
•ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ•
•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
•ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ•
•ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ•
•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•
•ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ•
•ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ•
•ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ•
•ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ•
•ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ?•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•
•ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴄᴀʀᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴍɪʟʏʏ•
•ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀꜱʜᴇʀ?•
•ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ!•
•ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 🔥

•ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ•

12.6K 1K 124
By nayanarrations

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 02

ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

At this late at night if any bird was awake he might have died listening to the loud and thunderous sound of the gun shot which was heard in the corner of Mumbai where no one's come and go as if it's a graveyard.

People might visit graveyards to bury people but the area which is owned by the Mafia Lord. Touche- Touche, even a spirit would refuse to visit the area.

The four bodyguards gulped hard as they saw their Boss wiping the black shiny metal in his hand very cautiously. As if it's his heart. That's true somewhere even his heart is like this metal, black and shiny.

"Is anyone else interested in selling her and enjoying her?"

The four bodyguards present there shook their head rapidly denying his offer which was like attempting suicide.

The bodyguards shuddered glancing at the two dead bodies lying on the ground with a pool of blood around the dead bodies.

He raised his brows at them who were standing there trembling in fear but they needed to control over their fear because their boss is not fond of trembling figures.

"Did you all lose your voice somewhere?", His stern, cold voice did nothing in reducing their fear.

"NO SIR.", The man nodded his head hearing their loud and clear voice.

"mein hawas ke pujariyon ko kaam karne ke paise nahi de raha hun yaha- so next time make sure to control your desires and especially when the matter is in my hand."

(I am not paying the priests of lust to work here.)

The bodyguards bobbed their head gulping their nervousness and standing there with stoic expression which was much needed in their job.

His gaze fell on the small petite figure lying on the ground and automatically his feet stepped ahead taking her fragile body in his arms.

He placed her head on his lap. His gaze fell over her mask which he removed as the curiosity to see her face was increasing in his heart, second by second. His eyes raked over her, small eyes which were close, her nose which was adorned with a small gold ring shining there attracting undesirable attention to it. Her lips pressed in a thin line. Her face was paled.

His lips curved up remembering her words which she whispered slowly, but he was a master in reading lips sync.

'kill me' he was amused as he remembered her words and leaning near her ear he brushed his lips on her earlobe as he whispered.

"Not now Malyshka" His warm breath fell over her ear while he remained there in that position for some seconds before pulling himself up and giving her a last glance, he stood with her in his arms.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ᴍɪʀᴀ

"And you know what's the twist? That man tried to bribe me in front of the judge and that's where I won the case."

I tried to smile listening to my best friend who was explaining the hilarious scene which happened in the courtroom. But my mind was not present there because my brain was fully occupied by the happenings of that night. It's been one week but still that night is living in my brain as if it happened seconds ago.

I thought I died that night but the next morning I woke up in my bed, sleeping peacefully snuggling into my teddy bear- it was shocking.

I would have taken that night as a nightmare but the fact that I was the one sneaking into that Gold Mansion didn't leave my brain even for a second.

"Miraaaa! Are you even listening to what I am saying?" A gentle touch on my hand pulled me out of my thoughts. Glancing up I saw my best friend giving me her concerned eyes.

ughh...i zoned out.again

"Are you okay?" She was worried for me, her eyes softened looking at my face and I nodded my head as I didn't want to trouble her.

"Ahaaan... Who's here?" A lady of our age stood there looking at us with her eyes which looked bigger because of her dark shade makeup on it.

"I assume you had put too much makeup on your eyes Katrina that it has clouded your iris and that's why you are not able to see us. Go and wipe them first."

Even though I didn't mean to laugh, after Sasha's comment on her eye makeup, i couldn't stop my laugh and ended laughing loudly at her.

Katrina's eyes turned red as she glared at Sasha who sipped on her coffee without any care of the world.

That's what Sasha is - her vibe is ' Cool' she doesn't care about the world and does what her heart says. She is a bad bitch and I am not joking. She doesn't have any friends here leaving me but I am not her friend but best friend. That's a powerful word for us.

It's not like she has not insulted me because our friendship started with her insulting me over something which I didn't do and after some time she felt guilty and came to me asking for forgiveness which I did. From that night we started to talk and then our talk led us to being best friends.

I am kind of an ambivert while she is an introvert because she doesn't like indulging in useless things and kind of stays away from them. That's what I thought but when I got to know her from inside, I got to know that she is not an introvert and very simple girl because she is a prankster. A thing I find similar in us.

Sasha smiled as she saw me smiling. She is beautiful in external features also, her light brown long hairs which are curled a little matched with her light brown eyes colour. She always wears brown shades dresses to match with her hair and eyes.

Her obsession with matching everything with her hair and eyes colour is another thing.

"Look there's your heartthrob man.", All of a sudden she squealed pointing her index fingers in a particular direction which I followed just to see Arfan standing there with a cup of coffee and smiling at other staffs.

As if sensing my gaze on him he turned towards me and our eyes met, he winked at me which had me blushing. I averted my eyes away to which my best friend who was sitting in front of me laughed. Of course she finds these little things very cringy and doesn't want it in her life.

May God bless her with an ultra romantic husband. This is what I can do to irritate her.

"Don't laugh" i warned her who in return pulled my cheeks.

"Awww...coochie cooo ko sharam aarhi hai?", My eyes went wide at the name she gave me just a second ago.

"You know what ? You act as if you don't like close and touchy things in relationship but i think you are the most addicted person who would consider physical touch as their love language."

I saw her cheeks turning red as she averted her eyes and avoided me. Her skin was white as of those Russian girls and her accent too sounds Russian. If she wouldn't know Hindi and Urdu better than me than I might have considered her as some Russian woman.

"You and Arfan are not in a relationship, Mira, you just had a stupid crush on him.", My lips parted with shock listening her. Did she saw my love as some silly crush?

"What do you mean ? I love him and I will propose soon.", She chuckled listening me and stood on her feet. Taking two steps closer to me she pinched my cheeks as she whispered.

"Let's see kab tak chalega ye", I huffed as I smacked her hands which were on my cheeks. She chuckled and bid me bye as she ran towards her office.

I turned my head towards Arfan who was now standing near me with his charming smile. I too smiled looking at him.

"Can I sit here?", He asked me unsure pointing towards the chair where Sasha was a minute ago. I nodded giving him permission which he accepted gladly taking his seat.

There was a comfortable silence around us. His black long hairs were settled back with gel and still he was setting them back every minute looking everywhere but at me. Suddenly he cleared his throat and glanced at me.

"Um...Mira I wanted to ask you for... for" My heart beat rose listening him, is he going to.....oh my god! He stopped as he inhaled deeply and then looked back at me with his charming smile.

"Can we have dinner tonight, together?" Awww..He is asking me for dinner. Doesn't that means a 'date?' i gulped and rubbing my clammy hands on my lap i smiled at him politely.

"Yeah why not?" He gave me his most charming smile and stood up.

"Okay well ,we will meet tonight be ready." I nodded my head and bid him bye as he walked towards the elevator.

He asked me for a date? Can you believe he asked me for a date. Ohhh! I am going mad what should I do , no ,what should I wear for tonight. Should I wear my honey colour suit or brown honey colour long maxi or maybe I should wear my golden honey colour Maxi.

Ohhhh...i can't believe he asked me for a date. I am going mad,Oh wait!, I should go home because I need to pick my dress.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

My grip on my purse tightened up as I walked faster than usual. Someone is following me, I can sense someone's eye on me. And it's not the first time i am feeling this but from the past week I can sense someone's eye on me as if I am not alone but being followed.

They can't follow me here can they? If they will know I am here they will not waste a second and reach here in seconds. It's not hard for them but someone is keeping an eye on me, it's not who I am thinking but someone else. Someone I don't know?

I turned back and tucked my black hair which were falling over my cheeks behind my ear, straining my eyes i stare at the dark path behind me, it was all dark and I hate darkness because  scary creatures are hidden in dark, scary creatures can be anyone, it can be an animal and worst a human by appearance.

Shadow is what makes those creature feel safe and shadow is something that makes me tremble in fear. I shuddered at the thought of someone behind me.

No one is behind me. No one is behind me. I repeated the mantra and turned away as I walked faster than my usual speed.

Someone is definitely behind me. Someone is definitely behind me.

My mantra is now flipped as my heart raced crazily. I gulped as I stopped for a second.

A shadow is behind me. Hidden in dark, Darkness is his place to find peace and light is mine.

So I ran this time. Running - something I am good at.

The sound of the elevator stopping on my floor pulled me out of my thoughts and I ran towards my apartment door hurriedly. It's better to stay in the house. It's safe in my apartment. I mumbled as if assuring me. My hands touched the metal which was the key to my apartment and hurriedly i inserted it unlocking my door, i entered inside and with a bang closed the door.

"Hushh.." i sighed pressing my back on my door and sliding down to sit on the floor. I thought someone was just behind me. I smiled as I was safe now and I stood, throwing my bag on my coach, I went inside my room directly. Removing my black cardigan, i threw it on my bed carelessly. Yes that's what I am careless as hell.

Before i could remove my yellow top my gaze fell on my book shelf. Something is wrong there. My brows furrowed as I walked towards my wooden shelf which was decorated with money plant leaves and some Harry Potter statues with the Harry Potter series and other numerous dark romance books arranged in series.

My gaze was stuck on the 'Haunting Adeline' and 'Hunting Adeline'. I remembered clearly that I had placed the first Haunting Adeline followed by Hunting Adeline but now the books are opposite in order. It's first Hunting and then Haunting? 

A shiver crossed my spine as I shuddered at the thought of someone sneaking in my apartment. Someone was there? Someone was there. My breath turned uneven and suddenly my eyes fell on the black card peeking out of the book 'Haunting Adeline', my brows furrowed as I remembered clearly, I had not placed any card there.

With trembling hands I picked the book and opened it where the card were peeking. The same page where Adeline received the hands of Arch. But that's not what shocked me it was the black card.

Gulping down my saliva I picked the black card and closed the book back placing it back on my shelf. Turning the card and after inspecting it for some seconds I finally opened it.

𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼? 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮 Мёд 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂? 𝓜𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 Мёд.

[Мёд = Honey]

The card slipped from my hands, I have a stalker? I have a stalker. I have a freaking stalker. What should I do? Call police? No I can't do that.

I gulped picking the card from the ground and I again read the words Focusing on every word. Russian! The person used the word Мёд and that's a Russian word used for 'honey'. I Shivered at the thought of a Russian following me. Who's the person? Who's this stalker? And why the hell is this person A freaking Russian?

But the main problem is who's he talking about? Head? But who's head?

My eyes widened as realisation hit me.

"Arfan?"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"who are you?", An old woman wearing a dull pink saree opened the door, her hairs were black in colour leaving some gray strands in between. She was old with her face devoid of any wrinkles , Looks like she spends more time on her skin.

I cleared my throat as I fisted my black colour long skirt which I wore instead of any honey colour Maxi. I wore my favourite white colour top with it matching the black skirt with white top. The sleeves of my top were loose and in a hurry I just wore my silver bracelet because I needed to see if Arfan is okay? Or not.

I could have assumed the card as a prank but no one will prank me and place a card in my bedroom and that too, inside my novels.

Someone has barged inside my apartment and I need to check this soon but before that I need to check on Arfan. Who knows that stalker would have harmed him or worst- I think I should not think worse.

"Ahm...Is Arfan inside?", I asked the lady who was checking me or particularly my dress then she narrowed her eyes as she opened her mouth which was good when it was close.

"Again a girl? I wondered why you all throw yourself on my son, is it because he is rich or because his father owns a big business?"

My brows furrowed at her rude reply, what did she mean by 'throwing myself?' For God sake I am not some chick or whore that I will die and throw myself on her son, He is not a diamond!

"Excuse me?", I raised my brows looking at her who gave me her disgusting look and then her eyes fell over my silver bracelet as she continued.

"Did my son give you this bracelet? Such a gold digger always behind rich men"

Cool Mira

Cool Mira

Calm your breath

Inhale, Exhale , Inhale , Exhale

I fisted my palm as I gave her my most fake smile and then I showed her my left wrist where my silver bracelet was dangling shining as ever. This woman dared to insult me saying my silver bracelet which was my favourite and my life, is given to me by her Son? Seriously ?

"Listen You vecchia stronza ", Her brows furrowed in confusion particularly at my words which I used as it was Italian.

[vecchia stronza= old bitchy woman]

"This bracelet" i traced my fingers on my silver bracelet with my eyes shining as it reflects on my iris." It costs more than your son and husband's annual income"

She laughed at my words and with a mocking look said.

"Really? How's it ?", I smirked hearing her and pulled my wrist back as I replied with my 'oh so sweet ' tone.

" A 100 million dollars, The most antic bracelet which was kept in the jewellery museum of America. You must have heard about it.", I said as I assume she must have spent her time in looking at these shiny ornaments on the internet rather than using her time in improving her skills in other professions.

Her eyes widened which made my smirk wide and I left from there not before giving her my most charming mocking smile. I left the place flipping my hair at last.

I am sure she must be searching for the bracelet information on her phone. Aww..Poor woman thought she was the richest.

"Sorry sweetheart, we can't go on a dinner date today but I will take you on a long drive tomorrow." 

That was the first and probably the last message I received from Arfan tonight.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

How was Chapter 02?

I am happy to see you all liked the first chapter and your comments did encouraged me a lot.(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

The next chapter is ready with 4000+ words and with the encounter of Faris and Mira.

(Your comments are the soul reason behind me sitting on chair and writing the next chapter with intrest.)

If you all want the next chapter asap then make sure to comment and vote on this part. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

( i don't think I am blackmailing (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠) am I ?)

Let me give spoilers for next chapter.🔥

Mira is trapped in a room with Faris alone because she was trying to seduce..............

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 267 12
The rathores. The family name which is spread all over the world for its "Power" , "Name" and "Fame " Two brothers who can give life for each other...
141K 5.1K 45
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...
32.1K 2.8K 12
⋆𝐀 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤⋆ 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 #Book 1 Of LITTLE SECRETS Series ...
202K 13.2K 64
ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two opposite poles, different in every way pos...