DESTINY

By SRU2005

In the city of Seoul , Taehyung divorced his husband and left him and joined the military. but destiny has... More

INTRODUCTION....
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter :10
Chapter :11
Chapter :12
Chapter : 13
Chapter :14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24

Chapter : 17

560 26 13
By SRU2005

A cool breeze that makes the weather chilly.
Don't know what's wrong with these tides ,they are so high today.may be to catch the full moon which is happily settled in the dark sky not knowing the intentions of the tides.

The sky is so vacant yet pleasentful.the moon is so shiny that it seems like it shows that it was beyond happy.

9:30 pm..

Tae was so busy right now.he was doing his night shift.he got an order from an office to prepare 70 espressos for that night.

So here he is stuck in his work.

recently tae started to work hardly.he got new responsibilities.so, here he is trying his best to be a best boyfriend and buy everything jungkook wants.

Tae has so many plans about marriage proposal.so he is trying hard to buy a good ring to jungkook.

He started working since morning and went to college to collect some books and again started his shift.

He didn't even get the chance to have lunch.his hyung's are currently preparing for some exams .

While tae is cleaning the tables he heard a bell sound indicating that someone had entered the cafe.

Tae thought that maybe it's  the costumer  came who had ordered the espressos.

Tae quickly wiped his hands to his aprons and finally looked at the person who hasn't talked since now.

The next second he saw jungkook his face pale down.he didn't expect jungkook to be here.at this time.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here at this time ? " Tae asked panicked.he knows how strict jungkook's father is.

" Hyung, I was seeing you for a while .why are you working this late.?"

Jungkook questioned him instead of answering.

Jungkook reached the cafe this evening.but  he saw that the elder is doing his work as he didn't want to disturb the other.

But from the evening he noticed that the elder isn't taking any rest and working continuously.

He even saw that the elder sat at the chair and sprayed some relief spray to his shoulders.

"Haa,it's nothing kook .I have got an order.thats why I'm so busy."tae tried to defend.

He doesn't want to ruin the plan to buy a gorgeous ring for Jungkook.

" But hyung,then how can you prepare for exams.you should've told me.

I could help you."  Jungkook said pouted.
He too wants to share not only the happiness with taehyung but pain too.

Suddenly tae started laughing .so loudly that even his tears are falling down from his eyes

Jungkook stood dumbfounded as he doesn't know why tae is laughing so much.did he tell any joke?

But according to him ,there is none.

Tae is so into laughing that he holds the table for support.

"Are you sure you can help me .Don't you remember that day when you cooked the ashes.

I mean grilled chicken.."  Tae asked .

Now Jungkook understands what the elder is thinking.

********************

That day  what happened is  .....

Tae and jungkook both went to the beach on a fine day.
Everything was good until they reached the beach .

Don't know what happened to the sky it started
Raining suddenly.

Soon our new lovers drenched fully.but when tae suggested to go back to home, jungkook just pulled him and shook his head like a little kid.

"Hyung please .let's enjoy the rain." Jungkook said and dragged tae along with him.

They both played well with water.they didn't notice that the sun had already gone and now the moon is ruling the sky.

The rain has already gone .soon tae suggested that that should go back home.but jungkook is still not agreed.

Don't get him wrong.jungkook's father is so over cautious.
So he didn't let his son go to beach.that's why jungkook always loves beaches.

A bratty kid who loves to do what his father said not to..

Tae released a big sigh he left with no choice .

.so he started searching for shelter .

Soon he spotted a small group of huts that may be for visitors  .

Soon he held jungkook's hand and went near the grouped huts .

After seeing the couple a man called someone may be his wife.

Tae  at first thought that maybe the person is homophobic and will  not let him stay in hut.

a woman in her fifties gave them a key and pointed to the last hut in the line.

Tae thanked them and held jungkook by shoulders.

The both couple shared a lovely glance .

They both went near the  Shelter which is a small hut.
The hut is so cozy.it gives some Village vibes .some clothes too placed on the couch

That's when they noticed that they Both tae and kook are fully drenched.
Seeing the younger's state tae cleared his throat and interrupted the silence.

"You can change first kook.i will change after you." Tae said and without saying anything he just left the home.

How can he control himself when his lover is in that state .

Cold weather,drenched lover....these all are not  supporting to  Tae

tae tried to not lose his control.small kisses are good..
But tae doesn't want to extend it.he doesn't want to do it at least not without the younger's consent.

Tae started collecting some sticks for the campfire .

He soon set up a fire .

Again the woman came and  offered him some chicken pieces.

Tae noticed that the chicken is not fried yet.so he took a sharp stick and pierced the pieces like grilled chicken .

Soon jungkook came all freshened up .he wore a silk long trouser loosely hanging onto his body.

The trouser reached up to his knees.he is  rubbing his hair and reached tae .

Tae is gone .his world stopped looking at the ethereal beauty.how much he wants to be that trouser to hold him tightly.

His imagination came to an end when jungkook shooked him up

" Hyung, you go and fresh up.I'll grill this chicken." Jungkook said .

" Are u sure kook ? Hearing the offer,tae replied.

As long as he doesn't know about jungkook's cooking style.

"Don't worry hyung.i know the basics of cooking.you go and shower or else you will catch a cold ."  Jungkook said

Hearing the words  tae stood up and left to take a shower.

Jungkook sat on the huge rock on which tae sat down until.
Soon kook took a stick and put it in the middle of the fire.

To roast the whole pieces of chicken ,jungkook stretched his hand forward.due to the wind ,the fire flames lit up vigorously.

In an instant jungkook retreated his hand back .yes only hand .

When tae came back to jungkook he noticed that the younger was blowing his finger tips.

"Kook, I told you nah.to be careful.now see what happened ..is it burn here ? " Tae asked panicking.

"No hyung.im good .but the chicken is not . " Jungkook said with his head lowered.

Now tae saw the chicken pieces which are totally painted with black colour.jungkook know that the elder is gonna scold him but what can he do.

So he just waited for the elder's outburst.but nothing came.

Tae shook his head and took out a leaf which is wrapped  behind the rock which is occupied by jungkook.

There he took out another stick which is pricked with chicken  .

Tae started roasting the chicken sitting on another rock.
Jungkook is just amazed at how the elder is so mature and responsible.

"Thank u hyung " jungkook said with his soft voice.

Tae just nodded his head .after some minutes,he took a leaf and served the pieces to jungkook.

"Hyung,why are u not eating? "  Jungkook asked as the elder gave him all the meat pieces.

"I'm not hungry .You should eat." Tae said .

He is hella hungry .but he doesn't want the  younger to be starve or half filled.
Tae is not new to starvation.there are numerous days where he just filled his stomach with water only.

Tae noted down that no matter what he doesn't want the younger to have any lack of requirements.

But his lover has other plans.no matter how  difficult the problem is,let us share it .

Jungkook slowly stood and sat on tae's lap.he slowly put that piece near tae's lips.

Without saying anything, tae ate that piece.

Jungkook knows how to handle this bear.this human bear simply melts with mere touches.

Soon they finished it.jungkook just creased tae's hair which is fully wet.

Tae too protectively held jungkook too .as tae leaned slowly,closing his eyes.

Achoooo a loud sneeze by jungkook Jeon.

"Let's go inside kook.or else u will catch a cold." Tae said lifted him into the hut as jungkook legs are either side of tae's torso.

Jungkook's breath raised rapidly.all the wild scenarios came to our Bunny's mind

Tae placed jungkook as he is like a feather .jungkook just wrapped his hands around tae's neck.
When tae about to pull off Jungkook pulled him down as their lips were inches away.

Tae smiled and kissed the forehead.jungkook pouted and protruded his lips forward.

Tae quickly pecked Kook's lips.he then covered him with a blanket.

Then tae lied on the blanket which is on the floor.
He faced the ceiling and peered at it .

Jungkook too squirmed as the couch ,blankets all are new to him.

Though Jungkook is not comfortable with the couch,he doesn't want to tell the other.

Soon after a good hour,jungkook slowly stood and lied beside the sleepy tae.
He covered themselves with his blanket.

Tae unknowingly laid his hand forward .there he touched something smooth. soon he gradually pulled that soft thing close to his chest.the vanilla smell filled his nostrils that makes him go to the dreamland.

He literally dragged jungkook impossibly close.

One person who is not getting any sleep is jungkook.
Tae literally hugged him tightly like a coala.that too his hot breath is fanning his neck .

A squeak sound came out of jungkook's mouth when tae kissed the younger's neck .it's like an open mouth kiss.

Ahh this bear...

Jungkook forcefully closed his eyes.soon he too went to dreamland.

*******************

After remembering the situation,Jungkook blushed hard and his face became pink.

"Come to earth kookie " tae said waving his hands in front of jungkook.

"See hyung,one day I will prepare you a good meal that you will even lick the whole plate." Jungkook challenged .....cutely.

Their conversation was interrupted by the bell ring.
Both tae &kook focused at the entrance.

"Excuse me sir,the expresso." The person said and showed his ID card.

Tae got that he is the one who ordered the espressos.

"Yeah .wait a second"  tae said and handed over the coffee cases.

The other too took the one and paid the bill .all this while jungkook stood near the window, peeping outside.

After the customer went out ,tae saw that the younger was looking outside.
So he went near the kook and sneaked his hands to his waist.

Jungkook don't need to look who it is .all this while jungkook's mind is filled with one question.

What causes tae to work overly?

As far as he knows tae only earns that is sufficient but nowadays he was so busy that he couldn't even come to university.

Tae put his chin on jungkook's shoulder.closed his eyes. He is enjoying himself, in his lover's embrace.

Jungkook turned around.he didn't say anything.just enveloped his hands back tae's head and pulled him.

He knows tae is very hardworking.no matter how much tae exhausts,he doesn't want to show it to the younger.

But his boyfriend is far more concerned about his health.

"Let's eat something.wait a minute.we will close the shop and go to the restaurant nearby."

Tae said breaking his hug.one thing he didn't notice is the pair of glossy eyes which had unshed tears.

Tae quickly closed the store,after putting the keys in his pocket ,tae intertwined their fingers and started heading to the restaurant.

Jungkook not even talked which now concerned tae.when they reach, the restaurant before tae went into it jungkook just pulled him far away from the restaurant.

The restaurant is a fancy one which is sure that the food is delicious but  costly too.

Tae let his kook drag him.when they are far away from the restaurant jungkook let go of his hand.

Tae looked confused as to why the younger dragged him this far.

Isn't what he wants? To eat in a fancy restaurant.

Tae thought in his mind.

Jungkook approached tae and hugged him.tae too hugged jungkook.

"Hyung,you don't like fancy restaurants .I know.

What happened today ? " Jungkook asked after the whole minute.

"No bub.i just want to try it.thats it." Tae said .

"You have money for it ? " Jungkook asked  tae as now he pulled out and straightly looked at the other's eyes.

Now tae realised that the younger doesn't want to  go to the restaurant because of his financial status.
He is proud of how his boyfriend thinks of him.
But at the same time he is sad that he couldn't even take him to a luxurious
restaurant.

" Honey don't think about money.i have enough money to pay the bill.
Last time you couldn't eat well when we went to a small restaurant.

So I thought maybe we can add a small change." Tae explained and started dragging towards the restaurant.

Jungkook being stubborn, he didn't even reach the entrance .
He just stood folding his hands.

Tae heaved a big sigh.

" Kook,come on.i think this is a good restaurant.see many people are there.

Come on princess." Tae said and started acting cutely.

Jungkook gave him a bombastic side eye.just like a wife material.

"See I'm starving.i didn't eat anything from lunch.lets go baby ..please.." tae now tried his trick.

He knows Jungkook will never take a step down when it comes to tae's health.

"Promise me one thing then.." jungkook said more like a threat.

Tae nodded as he knew the younger very well.

"Promise me that we will both go to this type of restaurant once a month  not more than that." Jung Kook said

What a great lovers !!!! .One wants to arrange the whole world at the  other feet..

But The other one  just wants nothing but him.
His world  is already 20 years old ,handsome and kind hearted.his world name is KIM TAEHYUNG..

" Ok wifey " tae teased and quickly kissed on jungkook's cheek.

Tae held kooks hand and entered the restaurant.

Tae is glad that the younger didn't extend the topic.
Jungkook ordered some gimbap, rameyon for himself.

Tae just ordered some jajangmyeon .

Whenever tae tried to choose some costly food item ,just from one glare is enough to shut him up.

Soon they finished their dinner date.soon tae ordered on soju .

Jungkook insisted not to.but tae pleaded him just one shot.

Soon tae just drank soju.jungkook just drank banana milk as he is not allowed to drink alcohol.

Tae is not that easy to handle when he is drunk.he paid the bill .soon they came out of the restaurant.

Tae singing some random songs which jungkook didn't know even the songs existed.like literally he doesn't know any songs .

he looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you a good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

Imagine your face, say hello to me
Then all the bad days, they're nothing to me
With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear

Just like that tae sang on the road swinging from side to side.

When jungkook tried to stop tae,tae just held his hand and now started swinging side by side.

May be could be slow dancing...

Like that both boyfriends are enjoying the night.
At last jungkook booked a cab.he wore a mask as he reached the elder's room.

He slowly knocks on the door.the door is opened and reveals a guy who wore his shorts and loose tee.

As there is no light outside jungkook couldn't see the other's face.
But the light from inside fell on his legs.

Jungkook saw his thighs.thats it.he fell in love with the other's legs.

When the other noticed what Jungkook was doing , he just cleared his throat to gain the attention.

Jungkook clumsily handover tae to the person .
"He drank soju and passed out." Jungkook said with a feeble voice.

"Oh"  that's what the other replied and took tae and placed his hands around his neck and held Tae's waist.

"Thank u ." The person bowed and took tae inside the home.but when he tried to close the door, it fell down making a creak sound.

"Fuck." That's what jungkook heard.he understand that the other definitely broke the door.

Soon the rustling sounds heard and the light turned off.
Jungkook decided to go home as it was already late.

But when he tried to open the cab,he heard a voice .
Which can easily send shivers to his spine .

" What are you doing here jungkook ?' ..

*****************************************

Thank u everyone for votes and your advice.

Also my exams are completed... hurray....🥳🥳

Wait for the upcoming tragedy which will the change the whole story..

I'm getting goosebumps too

Woooooooooooo~~~~~~~
I'll try to update too.tell me how the story is ?!

Borahae💜💜

Love u all .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
24.2K 940 26
Kim family has the authorities of legal and illegal business of entire korea......From Mafia to politicians, from celebrities to business men or wome...
2.5K 339 6
Four lives tangled up with each other. Their messed up destinies pushed them in a pit of darkness all of a sudden. The happiness that once painted th...
5.8K 267 19
TAEHYUNG became the talk in the News , for becoming the most notorious actor , who everyone claims he whores around, but they still love him. One day...