Tainted Devotion (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is muc... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75

46

3.1K 299 319
By JEONfanTAEsea

The ravenette rung the doorbell and waited. So Hee opened the door a moment later bringing a smile to Jungkook's face. The man walked ahead to kiss her but she stepped back covering her mouth.

As she sneezed, the ravenette chuckled.

"That was a nice welco-" he began but the man couldn't even complete his sentence when the other sneezed again.

And again.

Snorting, she looked at his husband who was now watching her concerned.

"You okay?"

So Hee nodded wiping her nose with the tissue in her hand. "I am okay... Just got drenched in the rain when I was coming back from school." She explained walking inside.

Jungkook also followed the other into the living area where the TV was on. So Hee plopped down on the couch and covered herself with the blanket. Throwing the tissue paper onto the ground where it joined other balls of tissue papers, she pulled another from the box and glanced towards TV.

The ravenette put his bag to the side. Walking to stand in front of her, the male checked his wife's temperature. "You have fever?''

So Hee shook her head looking at her husband through watery eyes. "No, don't worry. I...'' She trailed off sneezing again. Sniffling, the lady wiped her nose again. "I just have a cold.'' She complained weakly.

The ravenette turned worried. Sitting down beside her, he took another tissue paper and wiped his wife's tears stained cheeks. "This seems bad.... Did you take meds?''

The woman shook her head once again. Sliding closer to the other, she hugged her husband from the side who wrapped an arm around the woman. Rubbing her arm, he watched her worried. "How can you be so careless, So? It can get worse.'' He scolded making the other pout.

''My head was exploding, Kookie... I couldn't move an inch after taking a shower.'' She reasoned guiltily.

The ravenette shook his head. "Okay.... I'll give you meds. Did you eat anything?''

The woman snuggled more into her husband to get his comforting warmth. "I didn't feel like eating. This cold is a bitch.'' She made a face only to pull away and sneeze into the tissue paper. Jungkook made a done face.

Shaking his head, he made her sit straight making So Hee whine. The woman wanted to hug the other for a little longer. Watching her being so childish, Jungkook looked at her sternly. ''Don't act childish now. We need to feed you before meds or else your cold will worsen.''

''But-''

''So!'' He called warningly before walking away.

The woman sneezed again. Wiping her red nose, she watched his retreating back only to make a face at him.

Couldn't he just sit down and hug her for a moment?

Ignoring her mean husband, she closed her stinging eyes while the television played in the background. Her head throbbed with pain. It was her mistake. If she hadn't decide to enjoy the rain a little, she would have been fine but the woman knew better to let her husband know about it.

Jungkook returned back with a hot mug of coffee. Handing it over to the other, he smiled at the woman. "Drink it. I'll make something for you to eat till then.''

The woman held the coffee mug with both of her hands and thanked her husband. The warmth seeping from the mug into her palms felt nice. Jungkook patted her head and pointed towards coffee. "Drink it when it's hot. Will help with your headache.''

So Hee nodded smiling and took a sip only to close her eyes in satisfaction of hot liquid melting her from inside. Watching the wide smile on her face, the ravenette couldn't stop himself from smiling. His wife looked too cute to handle.

Cupping her face, he leaned in to kiss her but So Hee looked away. Gulping down the coffee in her mouth, she watched him dein disbelief. "Kookie? What are you doing?''

''Kissing my wife?'' The ravenette questioned confused.

The lady removed her husband's hand from her face. "You realize I have cold?''

''I do.''

''You'll also catch it, Kookie.'' She stated the obvious.

Jungkook made a face. "So what? I vowed to share your pain, sorrows, happiness and miseries. I am just fulfilling my promise.''

''And I want my husband to stay healthy.'' She retorted faking anger. "I don't want to see him with a red nose, watery eyes and sneezing his life o-'' Another sneeze didn't let her complete her sentence. "See, cold is not too much fun.''

Jungkook shook his head exasperated. "Then how dare you let my wife caught a cold?'' He accused.

The woman furrowed her eyebrows in question. "I didn't do that deliberately.''

Well, she did but the other didn't need to know.

''Who knows....'' Jungkook trailed off and walked away to hide the smile which threatened to appear on his lips watching the other's offended face. So Hee glared at his retreating back as he walked into the kitchen opening his cuffs buttons on the way.

Rolling the white sleeves up, he picked up his own coffee mug from the kitchen counter and walked over to the fridge.

Taking a sip, he looked into the fridge. As the taste of hot coffee brought his taste buds to life, the man looked at the mug in his hand as he remembered someone.

Staring at the hot steam coming out of the mug in his hand for a moment, he looked back into the fridge. Taking out the vegetables, he decided to make veggie soup for his wife.

Feeding her almost half an hour later, the ravenette gave her medicines. The couple watched TV for a little while with So Hee's head resting on her husband's shoulder while Jungkook caressed the back of her hand which he was holding.

The medicines took over the other making the woman feel sleepy. Jungkook smiled watching her yawning. "You wanna sleep?'' He questioned making her smile holding the ravenette's arm tightly.

The man kissed her forehead. Picking up the remote, he turned off the TV and picked up his wife to take her to their bedroom. The two slept early. Jungkook didn't have any work and moreover, So Hee wasn't ready to let him go.

She was being too clingy and the ravenette liked it.

She was behaving like a kid herself.

Jungkook couldn't help but imagine how euphoric the feeling will be when he will become a dad of a cute baby girl like her mom. The man had decided. He was going to pamper her to death.

The thought made him smile. He glanced towards his wife. So Hee was fast sleep. Jungkook caressed her head and stared at the ceiling. He didn't know why he was suddenly longing too much for the kid which he had been waiting for.

Hugging the woman in his arms, he shut away his mind which was running in different directions and fell into deep slumber.

The starting of the morning wasn't a very nice one. Jungkook woke up to So Hee burning in fever. Jungkook checked the temperature which came out to be over hundred degrees. Worried, he got up and decided to call their neighbour who was a doctor.

He told everything to him over the phone. The man from the other side gave instructions making the ravenette nod.

''Thank you so much, Mr. Choi.'' He thanked the man whom he had woken up from his sleep. Mr. Choi dismissed him saying that's what neighbours are for. The ravenette smiled gratefully and ended the call only to find the other trying to sit up.

''Wait a minute, So.'' He called walking over to the lady. The woman smiled when her husband helped her to sit. Placing pillows behind her back, Jungkook looked at her. "You need to take medicines, So. I'll just make you something quick. You just stay here... Okay?''

So Hee nodded. Her eyes were closing on their own while head throbbed slightly. She licked her dry lips swallowing only to make a face as she tasted the sourness in her mouth. Jungkook looked at her worried.

Watching So Hee looking so lifeless made him restless.

Only if he could, he would gladly choose to live that pain if it could save So Hee from looking like that.

''I'll be back... yeah?'' He told the other weakly making the woman nod. She opened her mouth to say something only to cover her face as she felt like throwing up.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

He pulled the blanket away and helped So Hee to get down from the bed. The woman ran into the washroom with Jungkook's help. As soon as she reached the toilet, she let it all out. The ravenette made a worried face holding the her hairs out of her face.

So Hee felt like her intestines will come out. The lady held the toilet bowl as if her life depended on it. There was nothing in her stomach making it even more painful. Things wanted to come out but there was emptiness.

Jungkook rubbed her back whispering motivating words. After what felt like an eternity of slow torture, the woman fell back into his husband's arm who held her protectively.

Saliva stained her chin as she lay in Jungkook's lap lifelessly with her eyes closed in pain. The ravenette cleaned her tears stained cheeks and saliva dripping down her chin with his sleeves. So Hee breathed through her mouth sweating.

''How you feeling now, So?'' He questioned worried. "Let's visit the doctor.''

The woman shook her head still breathless. Her chest heaved up and down frantically as she tried to even out her breath. Jungkook sat on the ground on his knees holding the lady close to himself with one hand while the other removed hairs from her face.

So Hee opened her eyes a moment later only to smile. The lines of worry and restlessness on Jungkook's face warmed her heart. She cupped the other's face and watched the ravenette softly. "I am fine, Kookie... don't worry.''

''It doesn't look like that to me.'' The male argued making So Hee chuckle weakly. Hiding her face in the man's chest, she snugged into his husband. "Take me to bed.''

The ravenette nodded. Picking up So Hee silently, he walked out of the washroom and sat the woman on the bed. So Hee slid back slightly to lean onto the pillows behind her back while Jungkook poured some warm water in the glass before handing it to the lady only to help her drink when he saw her hands shaking.

The warm water washed down the bile leaving her throat itching but it wasn't that bad.

She smiled pushing back her hairs as Jungkook turned towards her after placing the glass to the side. ''Kookie! Stop worrying. You look constipated.'' She tried to joke but the other ignored it. Covering his wife with duvets, he looked at her and smiled weakly. ''How're you feeling now?''

''Much better...'' She replied genuinely. It was like all the fever inside her just left her body. All of it that remained was the heating effect on her skin.

''You don't wanna visit the doctor?''

''It's not the serious, Kookie. I caught a cold and got fever. Just give me meds and I'll be fine in no time.'' She assured.

Jungkook watched her unconvinced for a moment making the other smile. "Be quick or else you'll get late for office.''

''I am not going to office today.'' Jungkook replied dismissively. "I can't leave you in this state.''

The woman smiled resting her head against the headrest and closed her eyes. "I'd appreciate that.''

Jungkook smiled. Leaning in, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I'll make you something to eat.''

The woman nodded with her eyes still closed only to smile hearing the other walking way. Glancing towards the door, he stared at it blankly.

Maybe everything was going to be okay.

Jungkook walked into the kitchen and decided to make something fluid. He opened the drawer and took out a pan. Glancing around himself, he thought for a moment before pulling another only to close it and open another one but he couldn't find the thing he was searching for.

Instead, he found something else.

He looked at the small bottle in his hand closely only to go still for a moment. His eyes stared at the words written blankly.

Contraceptive pills.

Before his mind could run in different directions, he threw the bottle back into the drawer and shut it as if it was something forbidden to touch or see.

Picking up the fry pan, he filled it with water before adding chicken into it. Covering the pot with a lid, the man filled another fry pan with water and placed it on another stove while his mind was still stuck at what he saw.

He clenched his jaw tightly and tried to shut his brain off but it didn't help. Neither watching the flame coming out of the burner could take away his attention. The man turned off the stove and transferred the water in the pan to a bottle before adding spices to chicken.

He somehow managed to prepare the chicken soup. Transferring it into a big bowl, he covered it with a lid and placed it in a tray. Putting two spoons and another bowl in the same tray, he picked up the water bottle and walked upstairs to their bedroom.

So Hee was still sitting with her eyes closed which opened when she heard the other approaching. The woman smiled at her husband but Jungkook wasn't looking at her. The short-haired woman made a confused face.

The other seemed too distant.

The ravenette placed the tray in So Hee's lap who still kept watching the other. Without saying a word, Jungkook placed the water bottle onto the night stand and poured some soup in the bowl and handed the spoon to his wife. Leaving the tray in So Hee's Lap, he walked towards the closet to get his clothes.

The short-haired woman looked at the hot soup before looking at her husband.

''You are going somewhere, Kookie?''

Jungkook nodded taking out a white shirt with grey trousers. "Office.''

''But you said you were not going.''

''Something important came up. I can't take leave.'' He stated simply and walked away into the washroom leaving the short-haired woman staring at the closed door blankly wondering what could have happened to make the other so dry.

________

Here is the critical situation. How do u think Taehyung is going to use it??

Or Jungkook and So Hee won't give him a chance to take action and make up before things get messy?

Drop your opinions, votes and a lots of love in the comment section.... I love you all 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 3.5K 30
FAKE LOVE SERIES- Book 1. A story about Love, Betrayal and Heartbreak. TOP JUNGKOOK BOTTOM TAEHYUNG #1 in cheating out of 40.2k stories- 20231124 #2...
515K 23.9K 72
Jungkook has been ripped from his life and handed over to become property of Kim taehyung, a criminal who is beautiful outside but ugly inside. He re...
615K 37.6K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
725K 29.6K 63
jeon jungkook a billionaire a psycho mafia king who don't know the meaning of mercy. always kill his victim in most cruel way. have no one. want some...