Struggle Love(COMPLETE)

By IStaySoMindless

No description......... just read it. More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IIII
Night with Richard
About Me
Richard and Kilo
Chill and Layed Back
Carnival and Tattoo
Kilo Falling
Choose
Chosen
Chapter 13
Turn Up
Lord
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
.Chapter 18
Beach
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Girls
24
trill
Morning
Bowling p.1
Bowling p.2
Honey
Pissed
School
drill
My bad
Time Travel
Skating
Skating 2
37
38
Audition
Sorry
Jerimih
Drive Ins
Pre-Birthday Day
Update Check
Partayyyyy
Party p.2
Safe
Birthday Fun
Omg
Hawaii
Girls love Beyoncé
Sorry
ch.53
Fun
last chapter

2/1

15 0 0
By IStaySoMindless

Authors Note: well people I'm 100% sure that there will be a sequel to this book so stay tuned for the next two chapters. And ps. I'm skipping their trip into 4 days so that's a while 7 days they been there. If you caught on then good for you.

Dominique

So today is the last day here and I am soooo not ready to leave yet. But I mean I do miss my friends and I have to go to prom tomorrow and I don't want to set up Adrian for the second time. Right now we're actually packing our bags and I'm taking all of the lotion, soap, and bath bombs in that bathroom. I am a straight savage, they was too good to just leave. K: babe! He was in the room making up the bed and I was grabbing them soaps as I said. Me: yes? K: stop taking all of the soaps and hurry up and get dressed our plane leaves in an hour. I smack my lips at him and I took them anyways. I walked in the room and I put on my dark blue capris, red timbs, and a white shirt. My baby looked hot with his white shirt, and khaki shorts and his kd 7's on. I zipped up the last bag and I plopped on the bed. Me: I don't wanna go. K: you don't miss home? Me: home doesn't have what Hawaii has. Kilo just chuckled and then he sat on the bed. I was hungry and I felt like I needed to puke. I groaned and put my head in his lap. Me: I'm hungry K: what you want to eat? He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. Me: something with jalapeños, olives and meat. Kilo raised an eyebrow. K: subway or nachos? Me: mmm subway. K: good cuz its on the way to the airport let's go. I sat up and I had a sudden rush to puke so I ran to the bathroom. Kilo held back my hair for me and I flushed the toilet and turned my head. He didn't even say anything! What the heck?! I brushed my teeth again and I grabbed my bag. Me: we can go now. Kilo just looked at me with a blank face and grabbed some bags. We went to the parking lot and got in. I took a "little" nap on the ride and when I woke up we were at the airport. Like dafuq? K: your subway is in the bag infront of you. Ugh my baby loves me, he knows what I like. Me: thank you. He just gave a small grin. I grab some bags and we take it to the baggage people and got on. When we were ready to leave I had my little lilo blanket and my beats and I went to sleep.
After the flight

We got picked up by Dale, Kilo's brother in case y'all forgot. Dale: wassup lil d? He gave me a hug and I gave him one back. He dapped Kilo and talked while loading the car. I got in the back seat with my blanket and later down. I felt queezy and like I was full even though I haven't eaten yet. The best option is to sleep it off. And that's what I did, after eating my subway. Dale dropped us off at home and we went inside. I went straight to the laundry room to wash some clothes. I washed Kilo's first and then I went upstairs and changed into his shirt and some clean underwear and that's it. Kilo steady spooning with somebody, I couldn't even sleep that well.
AN: I'm skipping to the good part
Fast forward a week and a half

Dominique

Lately I've been good I went to prom and I was slaying everyone's life with my dress and Adrian looked so cute. I had my graduation and i had a party and i went a little crazy of the food because ive gained some weight. But i mean the more the merier. I stopped throwing up like last week, I had no idea what it was but I'm ok now. Its been 3 1/2 weeks since the trip to Hawaii and I still miss it. Kilo has been very sweet and even more mushy than usual. I already know something is up with him I just don't know. Right now I'm at kia's house and she steady talking about me.
Kia: girl I'm telling you that fat ain't going no where. Me: get off my dick Kia, so what if i m getting fat. Kia: its baby fat you idiot! Me: no its not?! K: is to! Me: is not! K: bet! Me: 5 dollars K: I'll be back with that test in 5 minures, sit tight Mrs. Martinez. Me: whatever you just mad that I got thicker theighs than you. She laughed and rolled her eyes. I watched TV and I ate some ideas with whip cream. She came back and I was already done with a whole row of cookies. She shook her head. K: wit yo pregnant ass. I threw a cookie at her and she snatched it and ate it. K: don't be waisting my food now here(hands me box) hop along and let me know if I have a nice or nephew. I roll my eyes and snatch the box. I go in the bathroom and I follow the instructions. I damn near pissed on my hand twice trying to do it. But I did and now I'm waiting. She barged in and was like " WHAT DOES IT SAY?!" Me: Kia?! Will you stop it I just did it! Damn scaring me like you crazy. You lucky I just peed on that stick and not on my pants cuz I would've clocked yo ass. She sat on the counter and looked at it. I sat on the toilet and I was getting anxious. I started thinking of all of these possibilities. What if I am pregnant? What if its a girl? What about college? What am I going to do? What is Khari going to say? What if I have a miscarriage from all of the smoking and drinking I did at graduation?! Will Kilo still love me? Will he leave me? I didn't notice I was crying until Kia touched my shoulder and wiped my face. Kia: Tookie Me: what? I look at her and she looked at the stick. I stood up after staring at it for 30 seconds. I saw it, two lines.......I'm pregnant. And the father is by the man I loved. Then I turned and looked at Kia and she smiled and hugged me. I couldn't smile I couldn't cry anymore and I couldn't think. All I saw was two lines on a stick. I text Kilo to come get me and I was still in shock. I grabbed the box and I put it in my bag. Kia: Dom, you know if anyone is going to be a good mom its you. Kilorian loves you, just think positive ok? I nod but I felt numb. I heard a horn outside. I hug Kia and say thank you. I look Kilo in the eyes as I walk down the driveway. I make an attempt to smile and walk to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 344 46
If you are looking for a description...................... there are none
43 2 14
This needs no description because I'm lazy sorry enjoy anyways Oh By the way don't forget to follow me to see more books from meh OWO
Timeless hope By :)

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 78 66
There really nothing to describe this story .. it's all over the place :) enjoy
13.8K 420 15
phan that's all you need to know for now until i come up with a good summary