Chapter 13

Dominique pov

        I woke up at 10:46 at night and Kilo was stright up knocked ontop of me. He had his head on my shoulder and his abs were on my stomach and his lower half was pressed onto me. I looked at his face and he looked cute but he needed to get off real talk. I poked him. no respond. Me: Kilo. i whisper. No respond. I dont have time for this. I pop him in fhe bwck of his head and he popped up and his body was still on me. Heblooked at me with tired eyes and hs sniffled. K: huh? Me: get off me. im hungry. Kilo looked st me and blinked three times and plopped ontop of me again and he pressed himself on me harder. Me: no. Kilooooo. K: go to sleep your too thick. Me: im 17. Kilo: and too thick. Me: im not playing move breh. K: you hard now cuz you called me breh? Me: no. move Kilo. K: ight. He moves up closer to my face and fhsn he started going up and down slowly. Is this negro serious, he really grinding on me and it feel good. Kilo kissed my lips slowly and then he went harder. I moaned a little and then he stopped and pulled back and smiled. K: thats all i wanted. go eat. He got from ontop of me and rolled over on ghe other side. I got up and i went to the kitchen and i made two grilled cheese sandwiches. I went back and Kilo was in my spot and i rolled my eyes. I got in the bed and i pushed him over and he wouldnt move. Me: Kilo move. why do you play so much at night? K: can i sleep in peace? how am i playing? I sat down and i started eating. K: can i go back to sleep? Me: um...yea?

Kilo rolled back over and he got ontop of me and he put his head in my lap. Kilo: you smell good. Me: you just nasty. Kilo: im just saying. Me: sexoholic K: how am i a sexoholic when i make love? Two different things baby. Me: whatever. Kilo: you taste good. Me: what?  K: you do. Me: what did you do? how? K: calm down. you dont think i molested you in your sleep do you? I looked away and Kilo bit my sandwich and he put his head back down. I finishes my sandwich not caring that he put his mouth on it andni slouch down lower and i forgot Kilo's head was there so i basicly pushed my crotch in his face. Me: sorry. I tried to scoot up but he held me in place and he just pushes himself up and put his head on my shoulder again. K: no problem baby. just dont do that again or i might take your virginigy. I laugh. Me: yeah. Kilo got hard and i laughed harder. K: look what you did. I can handle waiting but he cant and look what happened. apologize. Me: what? why? K: apologize Me: im not talking to it K: appologize. Me: im sorry. kind of. not really K: whataver. Me: ahhhaa. jumping the broom moment. K: oh yeah. go to sleep. Me: leave me alone then. Kilo disnt respons and a minute later i heard light breathing and he was knocked. I fell asleep too.

              Kilo pov

       I woke up to an empty bed. I looked in ghe corner and her stuff was still here. I got up and I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked into the hallway an smelled food. I go in the kitchsn and i found her in some underwear boxers and a tank top cooking eggs, bacon, and toast. Damn she look good in girl boxers. I go up behind her and i wrap my arms around her and i kiss her neck. She jumped and then calmed down when she realized it was me. D: how to you get hard this early in the morning? Me: i dont know. goodmorning baby D: goodmorning. She kissed my lips and then went back to cooking. She was almost done so i helped out and got soms plates and silverware and two cups. I poured us orange juice and then my phone rang. Me: speak. It was Lanzo. a holmes from the trap. L: aye Blaze. Ole twins over in Compton having some problms. Me: wassup? L: They not giving us the money and since they at the bottom and we at fhe middle they tryna do better than us. Me: that aint gone slide where is it?( drugs) L: oh they sold em all but they just not giving us the money all the time.Im saying we might gotta go up there and handle some. Me: yeah. tell everybody to be there in an hour. L: ight then. I hung up and she was staring at me with a plate in her hand and she sat it down after blinking twice. She dont know that i'm a drug dealer but its not really deug dealing of your not the one dealing it. We give it to the lower classes to sell it for us. See me and the crew in the class power than the head. The head leader is Bronx. There are 5 levels. kind of like a pyramid. We the Cr!m!n@lz Crew are at the top right now in Capi and we tryna keep it that way.Bronx gone have to come down sooner or later but we need everybody because he got ears and eyes everywhere. D: im guessing that your gonna handle soms buisness in an hour? Me: uh...yeah. you can say thag. Me: ight. Tonight i gotta go to work so...dont text or call me. Me: why? i can take you to work then. She glared at me. D: no you cant come .Wassup with her? She sat down and started eating and watching the wonder pets like nothing just happened. She got a call from someone and answered.

      Dominique pov

   I got a call from Drea and i answered. Me: hey D: hey Tookie Me: wassup? D: Me, Kia, and Sakinah going to the club tonight for a girls night our and we want u to come M: ight imma go with you D: ight. Verick dropping us off so we coming by 10. Me: ok. bye D: ight bye. I hung up and Kilo was eying me down nd i got irritated. Me: What? i snapped. Kilo stood and gave me a dafuq you just say to me look. He picked me up and carried me to the room and he put me on the bed and put his weight on me. Me: noooo. Kilo move K: nah. you wanna get loud with me for no reason? Me: im sorry. He pushed his his on me harder and he moved up and down slowly. I moaned a little and he went even harder. Me: K-Kilo. He kissed me and he kissed my neck and gave me two hickies. He traced lower and he kissed my collar bone.

            He looked at me and i didnt respond. He kissed me and the  he stopped and he put his head in my neck. K: im sleepy Me: okay and. He completely dropped his body on me. Me: K-Kilo....c-caint breath..c-crushing intestines. Kilo chuckled and he lifted himself up a little. K: sorey baby Me: its cool. Aint no thang put a chicken wang. Kilo laughed and so did i. We just got knocked in this position.