Ishq-Ki-Dastak

By sha_writes01

A story where two broken souls are mending each other in the most beautiful way possible!🍂💗 More

Introduction!
Dedication!
About the profile!
Cast!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (I)
Chapter 41 (II)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [Edited]
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
100k+
Chapter 54
Ending.....
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue
IMPORTANT

Chapter 24

2.1K 269 43
By sha_writes01

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Author's POV

After looking at Karan for sometime, tejasswi hugged Karan tightly and she didn't knew when she started to shed her tears while Karan's unshed tears were giving all the answers to her...

Karan:shh... Teju, tabiyat kharab hojayegi...

Teja:why are you so good?

Karan:I am not... I am that one guy who is morally grey, yet I will be sunshine for you... I am that guy who is moralless, yet I will be the priest for you... Teju, i don't know why, but when i saw you in that pool of blood, I felt my heartbeats stopped... I felt like, everything in the world stopped and the first thought was, why would you do that?

Teja:it was my panick attact, I didn't do anything...

Karan:panick? Teju, if you are comfortable sharing, would you share?

Teja:only if you do the same?

Karan:my past was past, but now you are my present and future, so you have the right to know my past...

Teja:tell me truthfully, you are not from this planet right?

Karan quietly shook his head, and her eyes widen... She stood up, but immediately whined, as her fresh wound was pressured...

Karan:teju...

He pulls her and made her sit beside him... He took her legs on her lap and started to redo the bandage as the bleeding started again...

Tejasswi whined a little, but suddenly her blood ran cold, as she saw police standing on her gate... Karan looked at her and then at the door...

Sweatbeats formed on her forehead looking at them... Karan stood up, placing her legs on the couch carefully and talked to them... After a while, they left and Karan closed the gate...

As he turned, he saw teju crying silently...

He ran to her and took her into a hug and caress her back, his heart clenched seeing her in this broken state...

Teja:mene kuch nhi kiya... Mein innocent hu... Mene kuch nhi kiya... Karan bolo Naa... Me...mein inn... innocent hu Naa...

Karan:haa haa teju, apne kuch nhi kiya... Aap toh bohot ache ho...

Teja: mene kisiko nhi mara...

Karan:naa vo accident hoga... Aapne kuch nhi kiya...

Teja:haa... Mene kuch nhi kiya... It was an accident...

Karan:yes it was...

Tejasswi looked at him and they held a eye contact, her teary gaze met with blurry ones... Today, their trauma, their past, everything was hunting them to death..

Her shivering figure and his stern gaze, making her feel the warmth and the feeling she craved for, all this time...

Teja:po...police?

Karan: general inquiry, koi road accident hua tha toh uss case mein...

She nods her head and looks at him...

Teja:i want to share everything...

Karan:I am all ears...

He said and sat beside her taking her hands, and again redoing her bandage, as her grip on his shoulders made her wound fresh again...

He felt as if, the glass pieces might have pierced tejasswi's body, but the physical pain, he felt that pain...

Teja: I was around 20 when this all started, ritesh, his parents and my parents were friends, I knew him from childhood, I had just a small crush, nothing else... But his parents died in cause of saving me... That was the worst nightmare, he blamed everything on me... He filed a case against me... Though I didn't got arrested because, I was proven innocent the same day... But then, things went out of the way... On day, my parents were at Taj hotel, everyone thought, they died from the attack but... They died, while coming back safely from the attack...

Her voice dried as the flashbacks run through her mind... Karan held her hands tightly reassuring her...

Teja:they died, because that bastard replaced himself as our driver and drove the main quaters where the terr*rist were and they killed them... The killed so brutally and left them in the Taj hotel again, making it look like an accident that happened...

Her grip on his hand tighten and quickly puts up a smile on her face and he frowned looking at her... And then saw both the kids were looking at them squinting their eyes...

Karan immediately smiled and went to them...

Karan:teju look, the kids are awake...

Teja:tum betho inke sath mein dp minute mein aayi...

She started to leave when she felt a tug her kurti... She looks behind and saw ekansh pouting at her direction...

Ekansh:mumma cry?

He asked, innocence dripping his voice... Karan looks at them immediately and makes ekansh looks at him...

Karan:no baccha, mumma no cry... Mumma ke aakh mein kuch chala gya tha isiliye eyes red hai...

Ekansh made a 'oh' face and Karan said...

Karan:aap dono betho, mein aur mumma abhi aaye two minutes mein, okay?

He looks at the helper and he nods his head... Karan held tejasswi's hand and pulled her into her room...

Karan:teju, jo hona tha hogya, and you need to know, kisiko agr tumhe dekhna bhi hai toh, they need my permission first...

He said and tejasswi looks at him with all the innocence and asks,

Teja: tum kyu kar rhe ho itna sab kuch? why, are you doing so much?

Karan:this is bare minimum, teju, I don't want you to fall for bare minimum... I want to set standards, i want to achieve all those standards which you read in your books and trust me, i will one day...

Teja:god! You are too good for me...

Karan:I am perfect for you... Go freshen up, our kids are waiting for their mumma and her chippry self...

Tejasswi nods her head and went inside the bathroom to get freshen up, while Karan went outside, he saw both the kids were playing in the pool of balls which is built...

He smiles and felt a head on his shoulders and small hands wrap around his biceps...

Teja:thank you so much ..

Karan:why?

Teja:aise hi... Jai shree Krishna Karan...

She said and Karan looks at her, he knows this sentence means alot to her and when she said those three words, he felt his heart stopped but, this time but in a negative way, but, his heart flattered hearing her...

To be continued...

========================================

'tejasswi, you shared you past what about mine?'

'karan, i didn't shared it because i needed to hear you, but I said because I wanted you to it!'

'you too understanding...'

'and you are too adorable to eat!'

'you can'

========================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:170+
Comments:39+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 37.8K 93
It's my new story. This story based on TejRan. And of course this is a Fan Fiction. There's no connection with real life. I hope you all will love it.
27.1K 3.3K 23
Tejran Story Of Love 💗
12.1K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here 😂✊🏻 Just pick and read which story you like 😵‍💫👍🏻 Long chapters but short story 💀🤌🏻
512K 51.2K 107
Story of two people getting to know each other and then falling in love.. Kind of arrange marriage