Patience- a beautiful journey

By priceless987

**๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ* '๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’ ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–‰๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†... More

Introduction
Surpriseโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Characters โค๏ธโค๏ธ
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

CHAPTER 10

85 6 1
By priceless987

NOOR POV--

Don't know what is going on with me whenever I remember the past incident which was happened me before 2 days I become sad and terrified because of what happened in the few days back when I back to my home.

Today I back to my home from the hospital my condition was very serious because of my stress and depression, I don't know what actually happened to me but I still remember that because of faris I got faint and when I open my eyes I was in the hospital.

But something in my mind my memories which are haunting me the memories appear in my mind and I became totally pale and motionless

How he always know that where I am?

How he come to know that what happened to me?

Why you always an eye on me?

Is there any connection between us?

Why he always follow me?

A lot of question come to my mind when I remembered my last memories in the hospital. He always there for my side but why? I don't know...

If he doing all this because of his love for me then the love has this power that makes a human crazy insane!!!

I can't believe what happened to me but I am still happy that my engagement with faris is broken up now and I don't want any relationship with him but I am still upset for my phuppo she will be sad after hearing my answer but suneha is going to be her daughter in law and I know that's make her and me feel happy.

I will say sorry to phuppo after sometimes because I am still remembering the memories which was happened in the hospital.

2 days back

AUTHOR POV--

In the night Noor was sleeping because of her medicines and their is only Razia and Suhana for her, they both are sitting in the corridor while Noor was sleeping in her room alone.

She felt thirsty for water and hence she woke up but she noticed that there was something strange in her room. She started looking here and there, but she find nothing so she took the water and drink it and fall asleep again.

Someone jumped from the window and came into the room. He was wearing all black clothes, The face was covered with a mask, Every glimpse of him was visible He looked very beautiful in the moonlight and so did the person lying in front of him the same.

He came close to her and start watching her from toe to head, this girl always mesmerized him by her beauty and by her Islam he want to touch her but never get that opportunity because he know if he touch her she will become impure. He was angry because he had heard some news That was heartbreaking for him, He comes to know that Noor is getting married to her cousin, hearing only this, gave him goosebumps He got scared, He was wandering somewhere completely because of his survival. He followed noor when she was going to market for shopping But he did not went inside because he thought what noor want this nikat, what if noor agreed for this by herself. He want to know everything by noor then he saw that all the guys are coming outside and he suddenly realise that noor was fainted in the car and he followed in the hospital. he did not know the reason but he make assured that he will find the reason of her this state But he could not get any single chance to look at her in the hospital. But now he came inside at night.

He want to talk noor about what is going on but in the afternoon he heard that noor said no for this marriage and he became happy.

So he came at the midnight to talk noor no matter what happened there, no matter what she will give answer to him Now he decided to marry Noor. Now no matter what happens, he will not wait any longer and will marry her. But he has no courage at this time to wake her up because she was looking so beautiful while sleeping.

Noor was interrupted in sleep by someone eyes on her body so she opened her eyes but what she after saw that make her shocked. a man standing in front of him with green and a mask on his face. She know that this man is none other than BP...

But why he is there? And how he came to know that she is in hospital? Is he following her? She quickly sat up and started looking ahead with fear in her eyes, The person standing in front her was also looking at her very carefully.

There eye contact was broken by a men's voice.. he was none other than bp " will you marry me"??? He said and noor become completely shocked. how could he say this.

She knew that he used to send her such letters again and again. But she never thought that one day he would ask her directly. She thought that he has attraction none other than love But now she is not able to understand what answer she should give now to him?

Her thoughts are again interrupted by him " I asked you a simple question, answer me, otherwise I will get your silence is the answer of my question" he said with a smirk because now he can't afford to lose he want to make her his.

After listening to him again, Noor got lost in thoughts again Whatever it was, Noor liked her voice a lot. There was a lot of darkness and a distinct fear in his voice. But whatever happens, she could not say yes without her parents satisfaction. How could she say yes to a man for marriage without knowing him?

Black Poison understood her thoughts and replied that "you don't need to think so much. It is my responsibility to convey your parents. You just tell me are you ready to marry me?" He said

Give me some time this is all noor can said because she was afraid of his presence and his green eyes something in his green eyes was making attracting her. "Okay" he said and left from there

Noor couldn't sleep for sometime because she don't know what she have to do if she tell her parents about this they will become tensed, so she can't do this. Now only she have her mother because her father is in the coma and she don't want to make him tensed in that states and she don't want to make her phuppo and her cousins aware by these all, she completely become blank she don't know what she have to do and then the last thought came to her mind was that she talk to Suneha about all of these and then she decide what she have to do and felt asleep with a heavy heart and mind.

Present

She woke up from her dream with complete shock she was very scared because she could not understand what was happening to her As she reminisces about the day her heart seemed to have stopped she was not able to understand what she should do now what if BP again come BP there is no doubt that he'll come to get his answer. But till now she had not reached any path.

She offered her prayers and raised her hands in prayer and tears started flowing from her eyes.

(Allah farmate hai Beshak Tum jab bhi taklif mein ho bus mujhe yad kar Lo main hamesha tumhare sath hun chahe Tum mujhe yad Karo ya Na Karo)

Mujhe jab bhi koi problem aayi hai Maine hamesha aapse madad mangi hai aur aapke alava maine kabhi kisi ke aage hath nahi failaya Hai Aaj bhi ek problem hai jisse aap bahut acche tarike se wakif hai aur main janti hun aap dekh rahe Hain Magar mere samajh mein nahin aa Raha Hai ki main kya Karun mujhe nahin samajh mein a Raha Hai ki aakhir yah mere gunah ki saja hai ya aapki ajmaish Magar agar kuchh bhi Hai to please ise jald se jald mere liye theek kar do aap mujhe koi rasta dikhayen koi to Tarika bataen jisse mujhe samajh mein aa Jaye ki mujhe kya karna chahiye beshak aap apne bande ke sath hamesha hote hain aur hamesha uski madad karte Hain

(Whenever I have any problem, I have always asked for your help and I have never extended my hand to anyone except you. Even today I have a problem which you know very well and I know you are watching me. Please help me I don't understand what I have to do, I even don't know that you are testing me or giving me punishment for my sins but if there is something else, please suggest me to do it as soon as possible, can you show me some way, some way to do this? Tell me what should I do of course you are always with your beloveds and always help them.)

She said and got up from there now she had to go to her sister and tell everything to her sister but before that she went to her restroom for a bath.

(Tum jab bhi ek dafa Allah kahate Ho vo tumhen 100 dafa jawab deta hai ki a mere bande mere pass aao ek dafa Tum Allah ki rah per chal do sari baten Allah ke Mano fir dekho tumhari jindagi ke mushkilat kaise hal Ho jaayengi fir tumhare jindagi ke jitne bhi gam ke Badal Hai vah sab hat jaenge aur agar tumhare pass koi pareshani hogi to yakinan tumhare pass sirf uska ek hi jawab hoga ki Mera Allah dekh raha hai aur yakinan mere Allah ne ismein koi behtarin rakhi hogi kyunki jab ham yakin Allah per pukhta rakhte Hain tab Allah hamen har vah chij de deta hai jisko humne socha bhi nahin hota hai aur agar koi chij hamari takdeer mein ho or vo do pahadon ke bich bhi likhi hogi to yakinan Allah use ham Tak jarur le aaega bus Sabra aur yakin rakhne ki jarurat hoti hai aur beshak tum apni jindagi ko Apne Allah se jyada nahin jante isiliye apni har ek decision ko Allah per chhod do tumhara Allah tumhare liye sabse achcha hi sochega kyunki vah tumse 70 maa se jyada Mohabbat Karta Hai
By author❤️)

When she came after taking bath, her hair was open. She was looking very beautiful by wearing a white anarkali gown she wrap her scarf on her head and leave to her sister room.

Suneha POV--

I was lying on my bed and remembering the events of the last few days. I had absolutely nothing to do with marriage. But because of happiness I saw on my mother's face, I said yes. Whatever you say, the boy was not that bad and as I spent some time with him, I started liking him. Does he like me or not.? When I looked into his eyes, I felt as if he had some love for me or some other emotion which perhaps I was not able to see.But whatever it was, I liked his company. It seemed as if we were made for each other because we were both very mischievous and very fun-loving.

But I was feeling bad for my sister. When I saw faris Bhai. I felt as if he would keep Noor very happy. As I looked at him I thought that he is also like his brother but perhaps I was wrong he is not like ahaan.

Faris Bhai did not give any time to Noor and it seemed as if he was running away from this marriage. When we left them alone in the mall, Noor didi was not happy with our discussion But when she was unconscious and my eyesight went to Farish Bhai, he was completely chilled, he didn't bother to ask my sister's condition at that time I felt anger inside me but I didn't said anything because of my sister's health I immediately realized that it did not matter to him maybe he doesn't like her. But even when Noor was unconscious in the hospital, he left Noor and went somewhere. I felt as if he was not made for her for my precious didi. She becomes so confused after the rejection of her sister for her marriage.

"Why allah, my sister is so loving and caring then why she suffer all this you know already she suffering a lot because of our family condition and me and my mama papa but now she is also suffering because of Faris bhai. You know she is so simple and loving hearted person she never thought too much about herself she always putted her family on first priority she never ask for something big or expensive then why she is suffering a lot" noor said to allah and then she remembered that noor one's said that.
(Hamen kabhi Allah tala se koi complain nahin karna chahie beshak vah hamare liye Jo faisle leta hai vah Sabse Sahi hote hain shuru mein hamesha thode dukh hote Hain Magar dheere dheere hamen samajh mein aa jata hai ki jo Allah Karta Hai vah hamare behtarin ke liye hota hai aaj Jo hamen dukh de raha hai kal Shayad vah hamen Khushi de de isiliye hamare saath jo bhi ho hamen Allah par yakeen rakhna chahiye or sabr karna chahiye beshak allah sabr karne valo ko pasand karta hai)

I made my mind to talk all this with ahaan after conversation with allah I know this statement was a sign from allah to me that I have to calm and patienable because allah always do food to his beloved one's

I was going out of my room when I saw my sister she was going to knock on the door when I already opened it maybe she don't know that I am also going to come outside.

"What happened didi is everything fine is there any problem" I said and make her sit on my bed

"Yeah everything is fine don't take too much stress I am here because I want to talk you something" noor didi said

"Yeah didi I know you are going to talk about your rejected marriage. Don't worry didi you don't have to take stress about these all you know you one's said that Sometimes we should be patient even in those situations when we do not understand what we should do because perhaps that is the last moment of our confusion." I said to her and she lost in her thoughts.

"Didi are you here" I said to her

"Yeah I'm, actually I am here because I want to know that what you are going to eat in dinner I will make it" she said

"Whatever you want to cook, I'm glad to eat the food which is made by you" I said to her and she smiled, the adorable smile on which anybody can lost his senses.

"Okay" she said and left from there

I also leaved the room because I want to meet ahaan I knew that he would flirt than talking But still I had no other choice I am going to spend my entire life with him then why not this moment?

While thinking about him a small smile appeared on my lips....

I knocked on the door and waited so that he could answer me from inside and then I got the answer, and i went inside and my eyes were wide open when I saw the scene inside.

I quickly turned around and close my eyes with both hands

"Are you mad, don't you know you have to wear clothes when you are living with two girls in the house" I said with same posture...

AUTHOR POV--

"oh hello soon to be suneha Ahaan sikander, this is my room, my body and my home too.... I'll do whatever I want who are you to tell me that I have to wear cloth or how I have to stay And as for the issue of girls living in the house, I knew about it. No one else will come to my room except you because Noor has too much shyness, and my mother and your mother are not interested to come in my room or last about my brother, well if he stays in this house, that's a big deal and you, you are the only shameless one who can come to my room" ahaan said with a smirk

"I don't care and you, am not shameless okay it's you, who is naked in front of me" suneha said and tried to leave the room but ahaan clutch her hand

"Well why you come into my room is there any special reason" ahaan said with in same posture

"Leave me grandpa koi aa jayega" suneha said and jerk his hand and leaved the room

"I have a good body and good looks. Then why does this girl keep calling me grandpa again and again?" He said and changed his cloth into formal one..

He left his room and then went to find his little bird he didn't know where she is.... He was on his way when he saw Faris....he was very angry at his brother that he knew whatever was happened thats all because of his brother. That's why he turned away from there without saying anything. But faris held his hand and led him towards his room.

"What's your problem bhai ??? You did whatever you want to...so now what's left" ahaan said in angry tone

"I know that all happened was wrong, but I love Kareena so much I can't leave her she is my breath, she is my love how could you ever think that I can leave without my soul" Faris said with fake sad tone

"Bhai you hurted noor, I don't like that someone hurt her becauseee" ahaan shut his mouth when he saw noor behind Faris and he was damn sure that noor listened Faris's nonsense.

"What happened why you left speeching and why are looking behiiiiinnnn" Faris stopped his word when he saw noor with teary eyes

Noor rubbed her face and left from there she saw Faris and ahaan both when they are going into Faris room so she also went there to tell them that food is ready but unfortunately she heard what she didn't want to and left that place without any word

"What's your problem bhai why you hurt her again and again" ahaan said in anger and left Faris alone

"You all never understand me" Faris said and went to change his cloth

OTHER SIDE

He was tied to this chair for 6 days, One of his ear was cut off and his tongue too.....one ear was still intact, but it was also riddled with needles. One of his eyes was torn. The hair was completely missing. Drops of blood were dripping from his face. There was not a single piece of clothing on his body, his whole body is covered by so many marks of knife.

And this torture was being done to him for 6 days. He had to bure the electric shocks and today black poison cutted his hand too...he was in very bas condition..

He was begging for death but black poison was not ready to give him death this easily he has to learn the lesson to don't touch what is his...he has to know that noor is pure and nobody can touch her or see her

The door of the room opened and four men came inside. They all are wearing black t shirt and black jeans and faces are covered with mask because there was a blood fetidness all around

"Hey man I can't bear it any more now yaar why are you wasting your and out time if you want to kill him then just kill why you make him like this I'm not able to see his face because he is looking damn scary" toxic devil said with sadness in his voice

"If you have any problem then just leave" beast said

"No no I'm not going anywhere, but I have a question" toxic devil said and went near the man who was tied up on chair

"Yaar which perfume do you use...it smell so amazing yaar please tell me I also want to try that perfume" toxic devil said with excitement

"Pl...please.....please.....le..leav...leave....me....I.....will.....ne....ver....to...uch....any....gi....rl.."the man said with tears

"Hey I asked you the perfume not for your pleadings" toxic devil said

"You should know that no one can touch what is mine. Till today I have not touched her and if, how did you touch her and I gave you 6 days of torture so that you understand that no one can touch something that is mine" and with this he stabbed this chest with the knife

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the man shout for some mercy but he didn't know that there is no mercy for those who mess with black poison

Black poison took a chemical and spread it on the whole the man's body and in few seconds he was dead with an unbearable pain

'Huhhhh, what if he told me that perfume name" toxic devil said with sadness

"If you continued your nonsense talk then trust me next knife will across your chest" beast said and they all left

"Huhhh what's your problem with me man I know you jealous of me because I'm best in every work and you are dumb" toxic devil said and ran away from there because he know if beast catch him he'll definitely teach him a lesson

That's all for today

Sorry for late update
Tell me how much you liked it please comment me and vote for next chapter
Share it guysss

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOING HELL SCARY AND DANGEROUS THE ONE WHO LOVE TO READ HORROR ONE WILL ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I'LL POST IT SOON..

And tell me your opinion on Faris black poison and all characters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 269 18
๐’€/๐’ - ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐‘ญ๐’–^๐’Œ๐’†๐’“. *( ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’š ) * ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ - (๐‘บ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ) ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
40.2K 2.3K 32
Jahanara's world is filled with monstrous silhouettes, looming in the dark around her, ready to harm her. The coldness of her eyes could slit people'...
2.4K 42 13
After Shaun came to visit Vivienne, Jack became more pressured and threatened by his presence and any other presence made before Vivienne. Nick is in...
21.2K 1.1K 35
.ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ใ€€โœฉใ€€*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ . .ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ใ€€โœฉใ€€*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ . .ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ใ€€โœฉใ€€*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ . .ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ใ€€โœฉใ€€*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉ...