Spirit Riding Wild and Free

By DidisMeow123

spirit riding wild and free is my very own. inspired by Dreamworks Spirit Riding Free. i hope you enjoy my bo... More

Chapter 2 : Meet The Horses
Chapter 3: The Unbreakable Spirit
Chapter 4: Lost While Camping
Chapter 5 : Madison The Werewolf
Chapter 6 : Nag,Nag, Always Nagging! The Maricela Gutierrez
Chapter 7: A Portal That Enter's Anime Land?
Chapter 8 : A Dream

Chapter 1: Traveling to the Village of the Mountains

11 2 1
By DidisMeow123

6:00 am

saturday, March 25 2023.

Katie's POV:

Ah, just having a nice nap, dreaming of riding horses, and...BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 

"Oh come on it's morning already?? i just wanna sleep!"

i have morning additude so i accidentaly smacked alarm clock on the floor.

time skip

as i was brushing my teeth aunt cora called: "kate come downstairs and eat your breakfast!"

i finished and went downstairs

"kate do you  remember what day it was today?" cora said. i replied " Saturday?"

"No" she said.

i forgot all about what we talked last night so i didn't remember

then i replied a simple sentence "i forgot".

she sighed " how can you forget such a exiting event? today is the day we are moving by train to the Village of the Mountains."

now i remembered what we talked about. We were talking about moving to some place called the Village of the Mountains and we were going by train.

" Right, now i remember. But Aunt Cora? what if the train crashes?"

"oh, don't be silly i won't crash train crashes don't happen often" aunt cora said.

i never would trust anything aka Planes,Boats,Trains,i am also cloustrafobic  so that makes things worse, i also hate drowning. so as always i ate my breakfast: eggs ,sausage and milk my ordinary breakfast.

"katie you also have to pack your things, we have to be at the train station at exactly 12:00" said cora. "alright" i yelled back as i was going back to my room upstairs.

"what time is it even?"  i asked myself, i ran to my room checked the time "it's 7:40? already? dude time flies!" so i changed my pjamas to my outfit i like wearing.

Here's what i look like

after i got dressed i made my hair into a nice looking ponytail with a ribbon on it

then i just sat on my bed and thought to myself

'man, am i actually going to move out of this town? will i even have any friends there?

what if i am just dreaming? sigh the only way to find out is to wait and see? i thought so hard i actually fell asleep with out noticing it.

train man "next stop the Village of the Mountains!" 

"alrighty cora! this is so exiting!"

step's off the train

"umm Aunt Cora?? what are we doing in africa? i thought we were going to the village of th......"

" C-Cora?!!!???"

cora kisses an african dude

"CORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"katie what are you doing??"

"AAAAGGHH!! the hell?"

i just relized i just woke up from a crazy dream!

"Katie what have you been doing? it is already 11:45! we have to go!!"

OMG how long have i been sleeping?? we are supposed to leave in 15 minutes!

"WHAT!!!!!"

I hurriedly grabbed my suitcase and packed all my necessities in less than five minutes since i was in such a rush!

" Cora we have ten minutes left!" cora: "let's go! we will be late!"

we rushed to the taxi and hopped in

"taxi man drive us to the train station in less than ten minutes! this is an emergency, were late!" said aunt cora.

we arrived to the train and when it went it felt weird but it looked so cool!

" okay katie just sit down and relax, i will go and get some tea, alright?" aunt cora asked "alright" i replied.

i looked outside the window and to my suprise the view was beautiful! it had hills and trees, and it looked absolutely magical! i opened the window and put my head outside, it looked beautiful but although the wind was blowing very strong. i tried to close the window as cora came back in "the window is stuck" i said i finally closed it then when i turned around cora was standing there with news papers all over the room and one on her face! it was so funny i laughed for five whole minutes non stop until...

"gasp, the whistle! that means there is something exiting!"

" exiting or dangerous an- Katie!" cora said as i just ran out of that room and ran and ran until i stumbled upon the storage room i couldn't find the exit until i saw it in the corner so i ran and pushed that door open then when i looked i coudn't believe it! the view looked so amazing that i let out a small word " wow" then i heard horses neighing i turned my head and i was in shock! there was wild horses running besides the train! I Love Horses!

then i heard another neigh and what i saw was the most beautiful horse in the world. it was a black and white stallion.he was Gorgeous!

Beautiful i swear!

i reached foward to touch him but at that moment i saw people! they tried throwing ropes on him! the horse neighed and all the other horses ran away

i yelled "Look out!"  just then cora grabbed me "katie!" "No!" i protested then they succeeded to put the ropes on him 

"Katie Moonwater you get back inside here this second!"

"No!" i yelled as  she succeeded to bring me inside. when i sat down i remained silent thinking about how those people will badly treat that poor horse! i knew all this from reading the book

Black Beauty

and there's no way i want to see animals suffer, then i just snapped out of it and asked cora

 " what time is it?" 

"2:49 pm " she replied 

"ugh, when will we be on land again?" i asked

 "we will arrive at three" she replied 

"fine" i said

"kat, stop this ridiculous additude" she said

"YOU THINK I CAN JUST RELAX AND BE STUPID LIKE A SO'CALLED PROPER LADY? I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE BLOCK THINGS DON'T YOU HAVE ONE DOT OF FEELING BAD FOR THAT POOR HORSE?"

"oh my, goodness gracious! what is this behaviour? just calm down"

ughhhh, she so did not hear anything what i said i hate it when people ignore

"hey another thing!" i said

"i had a dream today that we arrived at the Village of the Mountains and it suddenly turned into africa? then you were kissing one of the dudes!"

Cora screamed! and i was laughing soo hard!

gosh it was hilarious.

time skip

"alrighty! next stop the Village of the Mountains!"

"Finallyyyyyyy" i said in relief.

"better mind your manners missy" said cora

ohh i hate doing fancy stuff

we arrived to our house which looked real cool! this was the place where i am going to be living now

 after a while of searching and learning where things are it was already 4:00 pm so i decided to go outside for a walk in this new town?i was walking until i came across a place which looks like a barn? i was looking at some few horses there until a girl a bit older than me said " Hi, you must be that new girl in town?"

" yeah i am " i said as i smiled to the girl , she had short black hair and green eyes she also had horse riding boots, jeans,a green and black squared sleeve thingy? an a bandana.

" So? what's your name ?" i asked her

"Raven, Raven Silver" she replied

 "what about you?" she asked

 "I am Katie Moonwater, it is nice to meet you raven"

just then a cute boy ran over with a horse combing brush he was younger than me he has light brown hair light green eyes and a brown jacket with jeans and he also has horse riding boots.

" I got your horse brush Raven , and- oohh is this the new girl?"

" yeah her name is Katie Moonwater and kat, this is Charlie MouseaRat he's my best friend"

"nice to meet you charlie" i said

i soon found out their ages

raven was 14

charlie was 10 

and well

i am 12

here's what we all looked like

Raven Silver

Charlie MouseaRat

Katie Moonwater

  and after that i heard horse whynnies snorts and neighs i turned and saw that horse!

"

"Oh My God! that is the poor horse i saw on the train!" i said

" oh don't worry kate they won't hurt it"

"are you sure?"

"yeah i am sure" raven said

i was still worried as they were yelling at the horse! "alright  new girl we are going to head back to our homes see ya tomorrow! and also" raven said " if you see a girl around our age with red hair walking around or coming to you please do not talk to her because her name is Maricela Gutierrez and she's the daughter of the mayor an she's a complete little ugh i can't even say it she's a little hoe a high nosed little P.O.S. alright? Bye!"

"Bye! " i said back as i was walking back to my house i saw that red headed little hoe and i did exactly what she said to not talk with her it was already 6:00 and i ate my dinner and took a bath i went to my room and cora came in

" so, how'd you like the  new place?"

"it's weird" i replied

"okay make sure to go to bed on time and see you in the morning"

" okay"

the time was 7:30 so i grabbed my laptop and watched like five episodes of Supernatural then i got tired and went to sleep.

To Be Continued In The Next Chapter.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

***********************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 13K 178
I decided to write a book about scary stories, however these stories are not written by me. Enjoy!
46K 1.5K 37
The book has paranormal accurrances, funny stories, memories, creepy content and some sad content as well. I do not own the paranormal show "Ghost A...
136 8 23
A world where you can call your spirit animal in physical form. Some born with it and some are not. Will Marissa find a way to get her own spirit ani...
208K 2.8K 47
Just a couple of Ghost adventures imagines for ya! Hope you like them. Vote follow and comment !