FINDING HOME IN YOU

Autorstwa deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... Więcej

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴

48|➴Conversations➴

2.9K 377 55
Autorstwa deliciouspeach__

・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
⚠Longest Chapter⚠
It took me 5 hours to write the chapter. And I tried very hard to include the four couples conversations equally.
And this time I want to be selfish and asking for votes 300 and comment 100+
Only 300 votes and 100+ and there will be the next update on Thursday either let's wait for next weekend.

“Abhimaan” With a rapidly beating hurt and fear in mind she stepped inside Abhimaan's room, with his favourite cappuccino, which she herself prepared for him.

Closing the door behind her she took steps inside, the more she was entering inside the more she was feeling scared. Gulping she looked at her right side from where a coughing sound came and she found smoke in the air.

“yeh laye the apke liye”
(I've brought this for you)

She bit on her lips seeing him like this, lost in his thoughts, leaning his head on the swing headrest. And eyes closed with a cigarette in between his forefinger and thumb.

She was gulping his dangerous features when he was going to inhale the cigarette but she held his wrist, making him open his eyes and look at her.

“Please do not smoke” Hearing her pleading voice, Abhimaan freed his hand from her hold and threw the half burned cigarette on the ashtray.

“Andar jao….. Tumhe smoking ka smell acha nhi lagta hai na”
(Go inside…  you don't like the cigarette smell right?”

“Aap bhi chaliye phir andar, hum apke liye aapke cappuccino laye the aapke favourite”
(You too come, I've brought your favourite cappuccino) she smiled, thinking his mood is okay now. But got hurt when she saw, coming inside from the balcony he sat down on the couch with his laptop, ignoring her words and the beverage.

“Mohan bhaiya” He called their maid and asked him to bring some black coffee, which breaks Rehana's hurt.

“Itna naraz hai ki mere banaye hue kuch piyenge bhi nahi?”
(You are so angry that you won't even drink something I have prepared?

“Adat daal rahi hu taki aage chalke takleef na ho”
(I am being habitual, so that it won't cause any problem in future)

“please na kare aisa mere sath…  main maafi maang rahi hu na aapse…  Abhimaan aise naraz na rahein”

Abhimaan kept his laptop aside on the centre table and got up. Holding her arms, he pulled her close to his body and took a look at her from close.

“You always think about you. There is no me in your life, no us, just you you and you. Why are you so selfish Rehana? Why? I asked time from you, you didn't believe me, I asked you to tell me about everything whatever you're keeping inside with you, you avoided. Why Rehana? Why? You don't know how painful those six hours were for me when you went missing. I was finding you like a mad dog. But there you didn't even tell anyone about your condition”

Rehana lowered her eyes and felt his hold was loosening.
“Hum sab sochte rahe Rehana to introvert hai, kisi se zyada baat karna achi nhi lagti use, per isi ek statement ke adh mein tumne to tumhaara pura sach chupa liya. Mujhe is baat se koi problem nahi hai meri biwi depression mein hai pichle panch saal se. Mujhe problem is baat se hai, itne mahino sath mein itne time bitane ke baad bhi use mujh par zara sa bhi trust nahi hua ki vo mujhe bata sake.”

“I was scared” She mumbled and Abhimaan again pulled her close, making her breath hitch.

“Scared for what Rehana? That I will leave you?”

“Abhimaan” Rehana gasped and shook her head.

“Vo to main abhi bhi kar sakta hu Rehana. Sachai to kabhi na kabhi bahar ana hi tha. Tumhe kya laga tha, kisi ko kabhi bhi kuch bhi nahi pata chalega?”

“So you will leave me?” Her lips trembled looking at his angry face.

Abhimaan left her arms and wiped his face with his hands. Looking here and there, he picked the flower vase from the centre table and threw it at the floor, feeling frustrated.

Rehana jumped in her place and covered her mouth with her palms, shaking her head, looking at his angry features.

“Listen Rehana, listen carefully” He marched towards Rehana, who was looking at him, like a scared kitten.

He cupped her cheeks and pulled her face close to his.
“Do hell with your medical issues, I won't leave my wife for a moment. You're mine and I'm yours. No matter what happens I'll never ever think of leaving you” He emphasised the last sentence and she nodded her head.

“Leave, please leave right now. I'm not in my right sense” Touching his forehead with her, he mumbled over her lips, brushing the trembling petals with his rough one.

When the hold loosened, Rehana left the room, wiping her tears with her palms.

She has never seen him this much angry.
While Abhimaan laid on his back and groaned.

~♥~

“Di”  Ishani entered inside Rihanna's room as she saw Rehana was coming out from Abhimaan's room crying.

“Di, what happened?” She sat beside Rehana and caressed her hair, who was crying, laying on her stomach.

“He is so angry with me, Ishani. I don't know how will his anger calm down”

“Leave everything on God di, he knows best than us”
Ishani sighed when she didn't get any answer from Rehana and was going to leave but Rehana held her wrist and got up.

“You too are going to leave me? Like everyone?”

Ishani felt bad for her and hugged Rehana.
“I'm with you di. Please don't cry.”

They stayed like this for some moments until Rehana felt good and then looked up at her.

“Everything will be okay,” Ishani said, wiping Rehana's wet cheeks.

“Now it's up to Allah”

Both of them kept talking when Ishani asked her
“Are you missing Divya di?”

“So much.”

“You two are really soulmates” Ishani smiled, making Rehana too.

“I love you too, Ishani. No need to feel bad.” Rehana said with a chuckle while Ishani pouted about how she got to know what she was thinking.

“You know you're the cutest one. And I am so happy that you'll never leave this house and will be staying with us forever”

Rehana smiled hearing her and remembered Abhimaan's angry words.

“Oh by the way. We're leaving for Gulmarg the day after tomorrow" Ishani said and Rehana looked at her surprised.

“Seriously?”

“Yes.”

“Divya is too there”

“Yes, that's why Badi maa planned this trip. Because tomorrow Divya di's excursion is going to end and then she will be staying with us”

“Wow…  mumma is great”

And both the girl laughed out.

~♥~

“It's getting cold Divi, you should go back to your room” Raunak said, covering Divya's shoulder with the shawl.

“Please just some more time” She pleaded looking over her shoulder to her man, who smiled sweetly showing his dimples and she poked the dots of his cheeks.

“I love this” Divya said caressing his dimples area and Raunak turned her body in a swift moment, only to capture her lips between his in an urgent kiss.

The kiss started with urgency but later their soul got attached with the heated kiss. Sucking the petals as if their life's depending on them.

Divya's fingers were itching to hold his hair in her fist but Raunak was literally caging her whole body with his broad arms.

Palming her one cheek and pulling her face close to his, with one last smooch he left the suffering petals then looked at her close eyes.

“You don't know what you caused me every time we kissed'' He featured her cheeks with his knuckles and she giggled.

“If you want we can have sex” She said, biting her lips shyly but he got offended and cupped her neck.

“Don't you dare to say this the second time. It's the first and the last time you uttered those words”

Divya frowned, not understanding why he got so furious all of a sudden. According to her, it's common for lovers to have sex if both of them are comfortable. Then why did Raunak get angry?

“What happened?”

“What happened? You are asking me what happened?”

“Means? What are you saying?”

“What are you saying Divya?”

“What I said? I just said what is common a thing”

“No it is not. It is not a fucking common thing for me, for you or for anyone.” Raunak left her neck and looked aside to hide his anger.

Divya sat on his lap comfortably and caressed his face.
“Are you angry? That I said we can have se..” She was cut off when he captured her lips only to bite them and she hissed in pain, slapping his arms lightly.

“Never. Never”

“So you won't marry me”

“I never said that. I said no to Sex before marriage. It's wrong. Maybe for some people it's common and okay but for me it's not. The sex or love making is a process of surrendering with a valid name of one's relationship. Not an option to choose someone or reject.”

“It's okay. I am sorry.” She pouted, holding her ears and he melted there in her cuteness.

Hugging her close to his heart, he buried his face in her neck. “You are too precious for me. And my love for you is eternal, Beyond these physical bonds.”

“How am I so lucky to have you huhhh'' Divya cried silently, making Raunak chuckled and wiped her tears.

Later he dropped her to the respective room she was sharing with her friend and left for his room.

~♥~

“Ishani, why did you go between Rehana and Bhai's matter?” Ayaan entered inside Ishani's room, to find she was packing her things.

“Huh?” Ishani looked at him from her suitcase.

“I asked you something”

“I didn't go when they're talking. I just ask Rehana di to talk with Bhaiya, so that they can clear everything” Ishani replied smiling and got up, reaching near him.

“They are not 5 years old kids. They're adults moreover their married to each other”

“So what?”

“So what? You're asking me so what?”

“Yes. Because I'm not getting it, why are you so angry about it?” This time Ishani got too furious by his confusing questions.

“You were not supposed to come between them”

“Oh you're supposed to come between them and talk with bhai but can't, why this partially? Like you I also want everything to be fine between them.” Ishani kept her hands on her hips and looked at him with scrunched brows.

Ayaan looked aside and rubbed his forehead.
“I went because Badi maa asked me to”

When Ishani saw he was going to lecture again, she stood on her tip toes and smashed her lips with him, that too clutching his hairs in between her fingers.

Ayaan was stunned by his wife's bold act but comfortable in the kiss and held her waist to pull her close and lifted her up in the air, so that her toes didn't get hurt.
After coming out from the kiss Ishani corrected his shirt collar and said sweetly.
“I too went because badi maa also asked me to”

Ayaan smiled hearing and hugged her tight. His wife is more mature than he thought.

~♥~

Hiya was passing through the corridors of the college library when felt she was being pulled into a darkroom.

And as she was going to scream , she felt trapped as the person kept the palm over her mouth from behind.

Her back collided with the wall and she found that it was her husband who pulled the stunt.

She wiggled in his hold and Vihaan left her mouth.

“What is this? You know I got scared” Hiya said glaring at him while Vihaan shrugged his shoulder and looked at her fiery eyes.

“Now may I know why we're here?” Hiya folded her arms and Vihaan smiled, tucking her hairs behind her ear. .

“Because I wanted to see my wife”

“Are you missing me professor Singhania?” Hiya asked in a raspy tone and Vihaan blinked.

“Not professor Singhania but your husband Vihaan was missing you”

Hiya chuckled at hearing him and forwarded her palms to correct his shirt collar.

“You're looking good in this grey suit.”

“By any chance are you complimenting me?” he asked with a glint of fun in his voice and eyes.

“By each and every chance I'm complimenting you sir” Hiya bites her inner cheeks at how Vihaan's face falls adding the sir. But when he noticed she was planning with him he held her waist and pulled her close.

Her eyes widened at the sudden pull, and hands went to hold his shoulder for support.
“What are you doing? We're in the college”

“In an empty room where no one comes, fearing it's a ghost room”

Both of them chuckled but their eyes stuck on each other.
“What are you thinking?” Hiya asked, caressing his cheeks by which he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

“I was just thinking how I become so lucky to have you”

“You healed which you didn't break”

“And I'm ready to heal it for forever if it confirms that she will be mine”

“I am your Vihaan. I've no one to hold now, except you” Her voice became heavy.

Vihaan cupped her cheeks, making her look at him and he pressed his lips against her forehead, promising her he would be there for her  at every step.

Hiya smiled, feeling his lips stayed longer there on her forehead. And she moved her lips to kiss his cheeks.
Vihaan also didn't protest and felt her lips, for the first time.

When they both stayed silent for some moments he break it by asking,

“By the way…  you lied to me yesterday”

Hiya chuckled at what he was talking about and nodded her head.

“I'm loving your carefree nature,” he said tapping her forehead.

“Did you pack your things?” Hiya asked to which Vihaan shook his head in denial and She gave him a tight lipped smile.

“I knew it that you will forget that's why I asked maa to pack your things” She rolled her eyes at her workaholic husband's behaviour and he smiled.

He got what he wanted.
His wife… …

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hope you got the hint.
300 votes
100+ comments.
That's it.
Hope you enjoy the chapter.
And Gulmarg trip is on the way
🥳🥳🥳🥳

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 57.4K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
23.9K 1.3K 24
Hello lovely people 💕 This is my first story .Do support and show your love ❤️ This is a story of Someone's curse ,then Someone's boon , Someone'...
36.3K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
160K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...