Liar, Liar, the Mage's Desire...

By SolaSista

The Oumeno adventures continue! More magic, more mischief, and more...Kokichi and Himiko!! I just need more K... More

Undercover Lolita (1)
Undercover Lolita (2)
Undercover Lolita (3)
Undercover Lolita (4)
Undercover Lolita (5)
Undercover Lolita (6)
Undercover Lolita (7)
Undercover Lolita (8)
Undercover Lolita (9)
Undercover Lolita (10)
Undercover Lolita (11)
Undercover Lolita (End)
Goth Ball (1)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (2) (Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (3)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (4)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (5)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(6)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(7)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (End summary)
Passion Point (1)
Passion Point (End)
Himiko's Bewitching Beauty
Himiko's Magic Show
Himiko's Villainous Fantasy
Secret Admirer (1)
Secret Admirer (End)
Dream Boy (2)
Dream Boy (3)
Dream Boy (4)
Dream Boy (5)
Dream Boy (6)
Dream Boy (End)
Kokichi and Himiko Get Fluffy
Year Of The Dragon
Kokichi and Himiko's Love Suite Event
Roses Are Red (1)
Roses Are Red (End)
Ride The Way Into His Heart
Under Pressure (1)
Under Pressure (2)
Under Pressure (3)
Under Pressure (4)
Under Pressure (5)
Under Pressure (6)
Under Pressure (7)
Under Pressure (End)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (1)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (2)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (3)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (End)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (1)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (2)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (3)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (End)
Himiko's Soaps/Kokichi's Knife Game
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (1)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (2)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (3)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (4)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (5)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (6)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (7)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (8)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (9)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (10)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (11)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (12)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (13)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (14)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (15)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (16)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (17)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (End)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (1)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (2)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (3)

Dream Boy (1)

87 4 11
By SolaSista

    "Nyeeeh...Kaede, Kaede!" Himiko exclaimed. Kaede and Miu frantically looked up from what they were doing to see Himiko running into their room. 

    "Himiko! What's wrong?" Kaede asked immediately. 

    "Nyeh! Open your window! Hurry!" Himiko demanded. Kaede went straight to the window to open it. With an excited smile, Himiko rushed over to the window and looked out of it. 

   "What's...going on?" Kaede asked as Himiko darted her head around as if she were looking for something outside. Suddenly, she gasped, and lowered herself where only her eyes were peeking over the window sill.

   "There he is!" she whispered. Miu joined them at the window. All three girls saw Kokichi chasing Keebo around. Kokichi was laughing mischievously while holding a horseshoe-shaped object. Keebo was screaming his head off, begging Kokichi to leave him alone. Miu and Kaede smiled at Himiko and rolled their eyes. 

   "What's he up to this time?" Kaede asked her. Himiko sighed dreamily. 

   "Ohh...he's just chasing Keebo with a magnet," she answered, laying her head on her arms. 

   "Why the hell is he doin' that?" Miu asked. 

   "Ohh...to see if Keebo has the same reaction to when you stick a magnet on a TV screen," Himiko replied, her eyes still glued to Kokichi.

   "Uhh...don't you think we should stop him?!" Kaede exclaimed. 

   "Ohh...I would love to," Himiko sighed. "I'd do anything to talk to him. But...I'm too nervous." Kaede shook her head.

   "I'll go stop him, then," she said, and dashed out of the room. Himiko kept her eyes on Kokichi. Like a predator stalking its prey, he was slowly approaching Keebo, who was backed against a tree, pleading for Kokichi to stop. 

   "Huh! That little dumbass actually thinks a magnet is gonna mess up Keebo?!" Miu said. "Himiko, you have a crush on a brainless, dickless asshole!"

   "Nyeeeh...I'm sure he knows," Himiko sighed longingly. "He's just tormenting Keebo."

   "Well...then he's just a dickless asshole, then," Miu said with a shrug. They both watched as Kaede went up to Kokichi, snatched the magnet from him, and smacked him upside his head, pointing her finger at him and scolding him. Keebo fell to his knees and folded his hands together, thanking Kaede. Kokichi merely laughed and shrugged, telling both Kaede and Keebo that the magnet wasn't going to do anything to Keebo. Kaede continued to scold him, and told him that he should stop terrorizing Keebo, anyway. Kokichi yawned from boredom and placed his hands behind his head as Kaede reprimanded him. Himiko propped her head into her hands and smiled dreamily at him.

   "He doesn't care that he's in trouble," she said. "Nyeeeh...he's so cool and rebellious."

   "Eh?! What, you got a thing for bad boys, or somethin,' Himiko?!" Miu asked. Himiko shook her head.

   "Not bad boys...just Kokichi," she said.

   "Yeah, Kokichi can't be a bad boy, anyway," Miu said. "In order to be a bad boy, you gotta have a big dick...or a dick, period!" But, Himiko wasn't listening. She kept gazing longingly at Kokichi. "Ugh...if you wanna talk to him so badly, just do it!"

   "I can't!" Himiko replied, looking to Miu in horror. "You don't just talk to a boy you like! If you do, he'll find out you like him, and then he'll start ignoring you and stuff!"

   "Well, you can't just sit around gawkin' at him all day!" Miu said. 

   "At this point, it's the only thing I can do," Himiko sighed sadly. 

   "Jeez, ya got no tits or balls!" Miu scoffed. "So, what, you're never gonna talk to him?! What's the point in havin' a crush on him if you're not even gonna talk to him or blow him?!"

    "Just admiring him from afar is enough for me," Himiko said, though she wanted more than that. Miu rolled her eyes.

   "That's pathetic!" she said. "I didn't think you were that much of a pussy!" Himiko turned to glare at her. Suddenly, Kaede came back into the room, sighing disapprovingly. In her hand was the magnet that Kokichi had been wielding at Keebo. Himiko stood up and clasped her hands together with anticipation.

   "Nyeh! Kaede! W-What did he say?!" she asked. "D-Did he happen to mention me?!" Kaede raised her brow at Himiko.

   "Um...nooo? Why would he mention you?" she asked. Himiko's shoulders slumped.

   "Just wishful thinking," she mumbled, hanging her head. Kaede tilted her head and gave Himiko a sympathetic smile. 

   "Well, he didn't mention you, but I actually did see his eyes look in your guys' direction," she said. Himiko gasped. 

   "Y-you mean...he saw me?!" she whisper-screamed. 

   "Hmhmhm...it's possible," Kaede chuckled. "After he looked, I saw him smile a little." 

   "I bet he was gettin' a sneak peek at the twins!" Miu said. Kaede frowned in annoyance at her. 

   "Anyway..." she muttered, rolling her eyes. Suddenly, Kokichi waltzed right into the room with his hands behind his head. Himiko's heart stopped, and she became paralyzed with nervousness.

   "Kaedeeee...you still have my magnet!" Kokichi sang with a cheeky grin. Miu shot a brief smirk at Himiko. Kaede crossed her arms at Kokichi.

   "I'm not giving it back to you," she said. "I don't trust you with it." 

   "No faaaiiir!" Kokichi whined. "You're not my mom! That's what Kirumi's for! Hmph!"

   "Well...too bad," Kaede said, placing her hand on her hip, and holding the magnet close to her chest. Kokichi turned to Himiko and gestured to her.

   "I bet Himiko would back me up!" he said. "Himiko, will you please tell Kaede to give me back my magnet? Pwetty pweeaaase?" Himiko felt her brain going haywire. 

   "Nyeeeh...um...magnet, back Kaede his give," she stuttered. "W-Wait! I m-mean...K-Kaede, give his m-magnet back." Kaede shrugged and relinquished the magnet to Kokichi. 

   "Woooow! It totally worked!" Kokichi exclaimed. He reached for Himiko's hand and shook it. Fireworks were going off in Himiko's brain. "Thanks, Himiko! You truly are magical!" He turned and sauntered out of the room. Himiko slowly raised her Kokichi-infested hand up to her face, staring at it as if it were made of gold. Kaede smiled and rolled her eyes, while Miu snorted.

   "Nyeeeeh...he touched my hand!!" Himiko whisper-screamed. "Did you guys see that?! He...touched...my...hand!!!" She danced in a circle, flailing her arms. 

    "Yes, we saw, Himiko," Kaede replied. 

   "By the way, Kirumi asked what you guys want for dinner," Kokichi said, suddenly reappearing in the room. Himiko stopped dancing immediately and froze in fear again. Kokichi leaned against the doorway, twirling the magnet around his finger as he gave Himiko a cheeky grin. "Nee-heehee...Himiko, were you dancing just now?"

   "U-Um...yeah," Himiko replied nervously. "I-I was...showing Kaede and Miu a dance move I saw on TV."

   "Oh?" Kokichi replied with what seemed like an innocent smile. "Which dance move?" 

   "Um...th-this one?" Himiko answered. She then began flailing her arms awkwardly and slowly twirled around. "It's called, the, um...'The Twisted Octopus.'"  

   "Cool," Kokichi replied as a smirk slowly grew on his face. "I'll have to look that dance move up on YouTube." Himiko's eyes widened. 

   "N-No!" she exclaimed, then covered her mouth. "Um, I mean...no, you wouldn't like it. I-It's not your style." Kokichi shrugged.

   "Okie-dokie, then," he replied. "Sooo...what did you guys want for dinner?" 

   "Um...spaghetti is fine with me, I guess," Kaede answered.

   "Yeeeaaah...and ya know what? Tell Kirumi to throw in some extra meatballs!" Miu added. "They remind me of the good ol' days!" Kaede groaned and rolled her eyes in exasperation. Kokichi shifted his gaze to Himiko.

   "And you, Himiko?" he asked. 

   "Spaghetti's fine!" she squeaked. 

   "Nice!" Kokichi replied. "Welp, I'll go tell Kirumi, then!" He looked at each girl, making sure to look at Himiko last. Still twirling his magnet, he gave Himiko a small, flirty grin before leaving the room. 

   "Wow," Kaede said, giving Himiko a surprised smile. "Did you see the way he looked at you?"

   "Huh? Why?! W-What about it?!" Himiko asked. 

   "I think he knows you like him, Himiko," Kaede said. 

   "Nyeh! N-No! No, he doesn't!" Himiko said. "If he did, he wouldn't be talking to me at all! He'd ignore me and think I'm weird! He wouldn't want anything to do with me at all!"

   "Ooookay, whatever you say, Himiko," Kaede said. "But I think he knows." 

    "Especially after he gave you the eyes," Miu agreed. 

   "Well, I don't think he does!" Himiko insisted. "That look didn't mean anything!" 

   "Uuuuh-huh," Kaede and Miu replied in unison, smirking at Himiko. 

   "I mean, you never know, Himiko, he might like you back," Kaede said.

   "Yeah, right," Himiko muttered. "He's way out of my league. He's smarter than me, and I bet he doesn't get nervous when he talks to the people he has a crush on. He's always so confident, and he's charming. I bet he can get anybody he wants." She hung her head sadly. Kaede placed a comforting hand on Himiko's shoulder.

   "Well, maybe he comes off as confident and charming because you like seeing him that way, but in fact, he's probably the opposite," Kaede said. "You never know until you talk to him, Himiko." Himiko looked up at Kaede with hope. 

   "If I do, do you think he'd want to be my boyfriend?" she asked. Her hopeful gaze became dreamy. "And then we'll get married and live happily ever after in a mansion? And then we'll travel the world? And end up living somewhere romantic, like...like Paris, or Hawaii, or something?"

   "Ha! In your dreams, half-pint!" Miu cackled. Himiko hung her head despondently. Kaede frowned at Miu and smacked her head. Then, she turned back to Himiko with an encouraging smile.

    "You never know until you talk to him," she answered. "Sometimes, even though it's scary, you have to make the first move, Himiko. If you don't, you could be spending the rest of your life with regret."

    "Yeah...you're right," Himiko said. Deep in her heart, Himiko knew Kaede was right. It just wasn't that easy. Himiko did want to talk to Kokichi. She wished she could talk to him forever. She just didn't know how to make that first move. Suddenly, she was struck with an idea that, oddly enough, Miu had given her. In your dreams! Miu had said.  

   "Um...I gotta go," Himiko mumbled. "Thanks for the advice, Kaede."

   "Sure! No problem!" Kaede answered in confusion as she watched Himiko suddenly rush out of the room. As Himiko walked back to her room, her mind was racing with excitement. If she couldn't talk to Kokichi in real life, she knew another way! And she knew exactly how to do it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 794 22
Just like the title said. Oneshots of Oumasai. Send requests in for what you want bc I have no creativity
2K 64 20
Kokichi Kinnies: fans of the Danganronpa series who relate to, or have a strong connection with the character Kokichi Ouma from Danganronpa V3. BUT...
2.5K 63 9
Kokichi Ouma is an independant Ultimate Supreme Leader who is in charge of taking care of his secret organization of criminals, D.I.C.E. His real nam...
129K 1.9K 12
[Male! Danganronpa Characters X Male! Reader] Oneshots of your favorite Danganronpa boys from all three games and you! [Requests: Closed!]