PRECIOUS KP!.... NTTV

By mirasinterlude

Kimora aka KP gets a call from Isaiah, the CEO of south central baddies to be on the new season, season 4 of... More

PRECIOUS KP!
EPISODE 1: Back2Back
EPISODE 2: Standing on Business
EPISODE 2: Standing in business part 2
EPISODE 3: on site part 2
EPISODE 4: Whoooaaa
EPISODE 4: Whoooaaa Part 2
EPISODE 5: I see yall!

EPISODE 3: on site

1.2K 44 2
By mirasinterlude

"All them bitches bring em out." Ivori says about to go to the kitchen. "China you to, where china." Ivori says realizes, while turning around looking for her.

Ivori gets past security and some cast members and ends up in the kitchen going face to face with china. "I forgot her too, where's china."

Ivori gets in front of her squaring up while i'm beside knuckles, watching the altercation.

"Ready." Ivori says, squaring up while china does the same.

Ivori swings first making china swing to but china starts backing up into the wall making ivori get all them face shots. Ivori pulls chinas hair, while china still trying to punch.

Security comes over and grab Ivori from the front, making ivori try and reach over security trying to get at china again, but security carry her away.

Obviously, ivori rants. No bitch can get in a fight and not rant, duh.

"You to bitch, you to bitch, you to bitch." Ivori says repeating herself, while security still try to take her away.

And obviously you can't go a day without seeing china wrap them feed ins into a bun.

It's her daily routine at this point.

INT KP: I'm so fucking tired of china fucking dusty, fucking unattached feed ins moe! she throwing me off with them shits *i laugh, covering my mouth.

Ivori comes by the living room now. "Bre come out that room." She said referring to kash, walking by the couch. "Man she's leaking, she's leaking." She said walking back to the kitchen.

Well for now ima just sit my fat ass down on the couch with my Chanel shades and wait for my next shady ass opp to come.

Ivori goes back to the kitchen, to go by the kitchen table where china was at. Obviously production wouldn't let her through.

(I'm sorry yall but i'm tryna get past this so ivori was by china then they started fighting..)

INT KP: So like a few minutes pass by, you know. I'm on my phone looking at myself and shit and i realized that the bitch china barely did shit to my face! *i opened my mouth wide* All she did was really pull my wig off and get body shots that didn't even make marks but anyway that's not the point. As i'm looking at myself in the camera i hear isaiah 'Camera, Camera' I tell you i put my phone down so mother fucking fast *i laugh* bro i see fly niy and knuckles fight again. *i look down, shaking my head.* when is it gonna end with them two god damn.

They both start punching and fly niy is in front of knuckles while knuckles is behind the wall once again. Like i probably said the other 5 times already, they always look like a tie when it comes down to two of them.

Security comes in like they always do, pulling them away. And obviously like i said before, you can't go a day without rantings after a fight!

Knuckles starts ranting while fly boy does the same. And then suddenly security lets knuckles through and knuckles starts squaring, so as niy.

(I'm tired of this bs so let's get to the good stuff🥴...)

So it was all of us in the room Fly niy, ivori, lexi, lolly, and me.

"Eye for an eye bitch!" Fly niy said staring and pointing at the camera.

"When i tell you i backed that bitch moe," I started when ivori started putting her hand out for me to dap her up. "Half of that bitch hair came out, on my soul!" I said dapping ivori up while smiling.

"You got her good to, i ain't even noticed i had to get the bitch myself!" Ivori said laughing loud while the whole room was hype.

"The bitch had her rings on with this, i use bare fist baby." Fly niy said squaring up at the camera, while smiling also. "Knuckles baby." She said referring to her actual knuckles.

"Like remember, china disrespected my daughter, she called her a bitch, she called her fat, get on a treadmill all that bitch i ran through you like i was on a treadmill, big bitch and all!" Lolly said.

"Right like bitch she talking bout some oh she gon fuck in my daughter, baby you don got yo ass fucked up, by me bitch! fuck is you talking bout." I said laughing, making lolly laugh to.

"Bitch is a fucking predator, what the fuck. Fucking in somebody baby butt?!" Fly niy said widening her eyes, making me nod my head.

"Right, she pop that hot shit, behind me, behind my home girl, behind ivori, clout chasing to get on this platform to get on south central baddies, and you just got beat the fuck down by half of the original cast, members, and some fucking new bitches." lolly said turning her head, while clapping her hands.

"Clock it!" I said laughing, while clapping my hands as well.

INT KP: We was whopping ass, on god!

"And bre's next, i'm finna stub her." Ivori said walking into the bathroom.

"Bitches are getting beat up all season, on dead homies." Jayla said plainly in the bathroom, while putting a wet rag on her swollen eye. "As soon as i could see i'm finna be eating the fuck outta everybody."

"Jayla who the fuck did that to your eye." I asked looking at her while i was on the bed, covering my mouth, trying not to laugh.

"That bum ass bitch bre, on dead homies she finna get her ass beat once i could see." Jayla said confidently.

"Yea cause she fuck you up with that." i said laying back more on the bed but not fully laying down.

"No because after KP fought china i wasn't even thinking about that bitch," Ivori said walking to the side of the bed, where me and lolly was. "I said where china.." She said mimicking what she said earlier. "I said, 'Oh, there you go.' bow, bow, bow, bow.. bow, bow right then and there." Ivori said smiling at me, fake punching, while having a pink comb and a wig in her hand.

"That bitch was already done." Lolly blurted.

"Right, that bitch looked tired after all them fights." I said looking on the floor. I look back up at ivori, while i see her already looking at me, smiling. "That bitch had to rethink where she was at." I said laughing while ivori daps me up once again, while laughing.

"Nah the bitch know where she at now, ain't no time for her thinking, she know." Ivori replied, making most people laugh, and say things.

"Like, you talking bout my big ass bitch," Lolly started, while standing up. "you over there," Lolly imitates china breathing heavy, making me laugh. "Can't breathe, getting stomped out bitch." Lolly says stomping her feet for a sec.

"Next time a bitch run up, ima shake my ass after beating they ass, to let them know ion take these bitches serious." I said while getting up off the bed, and throwing my fat ass in rotation while ivori gets behind me slapping it while smiling.

"Aye, aye! get it K, get it K!" Lolly says hyping me up while ivori turns around and puts her butt on my twerking.

"Yall to funny!" Jayla said smiling, while still having the wet cloth on her face.

~

Few minutes pass by and Lexi finally comes into the room. Jayla was in the bathroom running water on her face, while i was now laying down on the bed on my phone, while lolly and Ivori was just walking around.

"Like look at me then look at jayla," Lexi started talking to the camera, while looking in between her and jayla. "What the fuck do we look like jumping somebody for" Lexi said now walking towards lolly. "we the same height."

"No cause what happened because i thought y'all really was tryna jump her," I said raising my eyebrow, tryna get some clarification.

"So kash try to jump yall?" Ivori buds in, raising her eyebrow as well.

"She did!" Lilly jumps in.

I jump off the bed tryna get in the little circle they were in now, but still moving around.

"She- Am i trippin?!" Lexi stuttered, while yelling, putting her hands out.

"Nah, nah cause i ain't see yall i went-" Lolly said.

"Wait, wait, wait-" I said.

"On god she reached over, Bra, she did on my soul-" Ivori said walking away now, i front of the dresser.

"No cause girl whoever got china, it was you right?" Jayla said, walking out the bathroom, pointing at me.

"No, me." Lolly corrected jayla, while pointing at herself.

"Nah, cause im tryna get, at the side of yall, i see kash and bre both squaring up, im like fuck it," Jayla started while making lexi laugh. "I ain't gon lie, i'm like, boom, boom, boom" Jayla said hitting air.

"That's why i was like, that's why i was like-" Lexi said getting cut off. "No, no, no, no. Cause that's why i was looking at kash and isaiah, cause she looked at Isaiah and was like 'lexi' i said 'lexi'." Lexi said looking up and down, scrunching up her face.

"Whole time i thought y'all was jumping, so bre and kash was boutta jump yall first?" I asked.

"Yess!" They all said yelling, hyped as shit.

"Yea that's why i was like, nah watch out! Me bitch, me!" Ivori said, squaring up.

"Right like, thank you, thank you!" Lexi said widening her eyes, making me laugh, while all the other girls screaming and talking about the altercation. "I thought i was the only one who seen that shit, i thought i was the only one." Lexi said, looking at all of us.

Fly niy came out the bathroom. "It was so wild, It's that magic, it's that, yea" Niy said putting her hand up, while smiling. "Straight up magic on them bitches."

I get up, while fake squaring up, then start punching the air. "Them bitches was getting it, wit that magic hoe!" I jumped in while all the girls was laughing and hollering about the altercation with them bitches.

"Straight stomping on them hoes!" Lolly said stomping on the ground.

INT KP: I love these bitches, these bitches jhi funny as shit.

A/N: hey y'all sorry i didn't post the day i said i was, i had things to do🤣 and this chapter might me a little short bc i wanted to be quick and post something for yall, but there will have to be a part 2 for episode 3 to soo.. watch out. And don't forget to vote and comment and give your opinions love! y'all peep how i did the scene wit ivori n kp, there'll be more like tht cs what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 250 5
In which an upcoming rapper named Kimora gets invited to the famous show Baddies East LOVEDBYALANA PRODUCTIONS
10.2K 292 30
James knight is the CEO of a huge company, and not to mention he is a billionaire. James is looking for a relationship someone who he will love, and...
All Mines By 🦄

General Fiction

26.2K 898 11
What happens when two heavy hitters meet.. Tesehki x Ivori If you watch baddies on zeus and baddies on nowthatstv , I never seen this pairing before...
537 17 14
EIGHT GIRLS STAY IN A LUXURIOUS MANSION FOR FOUR MONTHS! STAYING IN A HOUSE WITH THEM CAN GET A LITTLE CHAOTIC..  Tw: Swearing , nsfw? , fighting...