From Shattered to Mende

By Loneliness4322

Sonic Prime season 3 spoilers so don't read this if you haven't watched the season yet. Sonic is back in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N

Chapter 11

99 3 2
By Loneliness4322

Sonic, now standing at the iconic Green Hill, gazed into the distance where the sprawling metropolis of New Yoke loomed on the horizon.

"New Yoke is next," Sonic murmured, his voice carrying a sense of determination laced with the uncertainty of his newfound power.

Phantom, ever present by Sonic's side, stepped forward with a confident smirk. "Ready to leave your mark on the city, Lord Sonic?"

Sonic's eyes reflected a mix of conflict and curiosity. "Phantom, I need you to do something for me," he said, his tone holding an edge of authority.

Phantom raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "What do you need, Lord Sonic?"

"I want you to find Rebel and Knucks," Sonic commanded, his gaze intense. "Bring them to me."

Phantom's smirk widened, understanding the weight of Sonic's request. "Consider it done. They'll be at your disposal."

As Phantom vanished into the shadows to fulfill Sonic's directive, the vibrant hues of the Prism's energy intensified around Sonic.

                                          ______________________

As Phantom stealthily maneuvered through the shadows in search of Rebel and Knucks, a sudden impact sent him sprawling to the ground. Shadows enveloped him, and he quickly regained his composure, only to find himself face-to-face with Ravens.

Ravens, with a piercing gaze, confronted Phantom. "Why manipulate Sonic, Phantom?" he demanded, his voice carrying a mix of anger and concern.

Phantom, though momentarily caught off guard, quickly regained his cocky demeanor. "Why do you care, Ravens? It's for the greater good."

Ravens narrowed his crimson eyes, a sense of urgency in his expression. "The Prism's influence is corrupting Sonic, and you're aiding in his descent into chaos. This is not for the greater good; it's a path of destruction."

Phantom scoffed, crossing his arms defiantly. "Sonic is embracing his true power. The world will bow to him."

Ravens, however, remained resolute. "You're blinded by your ambitions. Sonic is not a puppet for power. You're jeopardizing everything we stand for."

As the tension escalated between the two brothers, Phantom couldn't ignore the underlying conflict within himself. Ravens, driven by a sense of duty and familial concern, challenged.

"Ravens, you've always been the righteous one," Phantom retorted, a hint of bitterness in his voice. "But sometimes sacrifices are necessary for a greater cause."

Ravens shook his head, unwilling to accept Phantom's justification. "Manipulating Sonic won't lead to a greater cause. It will only bring destruction and suffering. Is that what you want?"

Phantom's lips curled into a malevolent smile, and a chilling laughter echoed through the shadowy corridor. "Oh yes, brother. It is what I've always wanted," he declared, his voice tinged with a sinister satisfaction.

Ravens, unmoved by Phantom's apparent amusement, regarded him with a mixture of concern and disappointment. "Sonic doesn't deserve to be a pawn in your pursuit of power. There's more at stake than your ambitions."

Phantom's laughter persisted, a mocking edge to his tone. "You've always been too sentimental, Ravens. Power shapes the world, and Sonic is the key to unlocking its true potential."

Ravens, his resolve unwavering, took a step forward. "You're blinded by your own desires, Phantom. There's a darkness within you that you can't escape."

Phantom, unfazed, circled Ravens with an air of arrogance. "Darkness, light, it's all a matter of perspective. Sonic will usher in a new era, and I will be at the forefront."

Ravens, despite the eerie calm that lingered in the shadows, sighed with a deep sadness. "I'm sorry, Tom, but I can't let you do this," he said, his voice heavy with regret.

Phantom, still reveling in his dark laughter, looked at Ravens with a raised eyebrow. "What? Are you going to fight me?" he challenged, a glint of anticipation in his crimson eyes.

Ravens shook his head, a somber expression replacing the stern resolve. Instead, he approached Phantom and pulled him into an unexpected embrace. "I don't know what happened to my little brother," Ravens whispered, his tone filled with genuine concern, "but I don't want to fight you."

Phantom, momentarily taken aback by Ravens' unexpected gesture, felt a mixture of confusion and vulnerability. The siblings stood entwined in the shadows, the weight of their shared history and the impending crisis hanging over them.

Ravens continued, his voice soft but firm, "Whatever darkness has taken hold of you, Tom, I want to help you find your way back. We don't have to be on opposite sides."

Phantom, caught off guard by Ravens' unexpected embrace and genuine concern, slowly blinked as if awakening from a dark trance. He looked at Ravens with a trace of confusion in his crimson eyes. "Rav?" he murmured, the hardened edge in his voice momentarily softened.

However, as quickly as the vulnerability appeared, Phantom's eyes rolled back, and he passed out, collapsing into Ravens' arms. The weight of the internal struggle and his brother's plea, had taken its toll on him.

Ravens caught Phantom before he hit the ground, cradling him with a mix of relief and sadness. A bittersweet smile crossed Ravens' lips as he looked down at his unconscious brother. "My little brother might be back," he whispered, "but for how long?"

As Ravens cradled the unconscious Phantom, the shadows seemed to stir with an uneasy energy. Suddenly, Shol and Twyfel, the other counterparts of Shadow, emerged from the darkness, their crimson eyes fixated on the scene before them.

Shol's sharp gaze fell upon Ravens, and he asked with a mix of surprise and suspicion, "He is back?"

Ravens nodded, a conflicted expression on his face. "For now, yes. But the Prism's influence runs deep. We can't be certain for how long."

Twyfel, who had been skeptical earlier, observed Phantom's unconscious form and then turned to Ravens. "You really think he can change?"

Ravens sighed, a heavy burden in his words. "I don't know, Twyfel. But I can't stand by and watch my brother succumb to darkness. We have to try."

They stood in the shadows, contemplating the uncertain fate that loomed over them.

                                        ______________________

Amidst the turmoil and uncertainty, Shadow sought a moment of solace with Rouge, their conversation veiled in the shadows as they observed the unfolding events. His crimson eyes, however, remained fixed on the interactions between Rebel, Knucks, Rusty, and Nine in the distance.

"We need to keep an eye on them," Shadow said to Rouge, a subtle urgency in his voice.

Rouge arched an eyebrow, her gaze following Shadow's line of sight. "Why, Shadow?"

Shadow hesitated, his attention still on the group in the distance. "I don't know. I just have a feeling. Something isn't right."

"Are you thinking about Sonic?" Rouge inquired, recognizing the weight of the situation.

"Maybe," Shadow replied, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

As Rebel and Knucks conversed with Rusty and Nine, the air crackled with an unspoken tension, and Shadow couldn't ignore the instinct that compelled him to keep a vigilant watch.

                                     ______________________

In the midst of Sonic's attempt to shape the world with the Prism's energy, anger surged within him like a tempest. His eyes glowed with an intense fury as he confronted Sato and Crela.

"Where the hell is Phantom?!" Sonic roared, the force of his anger echoing through the vibrant landscapes he sought to control. "He should be here with the kidnapped Rebel and Knucks!"

Sato, maintaining a calm facade, responded, "We don't know. Do you want us to take Rebel and Knucks for you?"

Sonic's frustration intensified, the Prism's energy crackling around him as he struggled to maintain control. "Phantom should be handling this. If he fails, I'll deal with him myself."

Crela, with a sly grin, added, "Phantom has his own way of doing things. He might have a plan you're not aware of."

Sonic's eyes, glowing with an intensity that mirrored the Prism's energy, slowly turned towards Crela. The air around him crackled with an unsettling energy as he spoke with a chilling calmness, "If Phantom has a plan, and he fails, I will kill him. And if you two try anything, I'll have fun dealing with you as well."

Crela's confident grin wavered for a moment, replaced by a subtle unease. Sato, standing beside Crela, exchanged a cautious glance with, recognizing the dangerous edge in Sonic's words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 215 13
So maybe it took Amy a while to get over Sonic... Who doesn't go off grid for a few years? Amy was doing her own thing now and making the best out of...
18.9K 249 137
You can ask or dare the Sonic prime characters in this book
61 2 1
After getting in trouble with SEGA, the Sonic Team is forced to watch Sonic Prime, but are they getting more than they bargained for? What's with Egg...
1.5K 19 7
One year after the fall of the eggman empire, things have gone back to normal. Sonic and his friends have settled in the Green hills while knuckles a...