GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-11

4.4K 261 29
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

"Spend one night with me"

After hearing those words from taehyung jungkook eyes darkened, this kid is really not understanding a simple thing, he's really messing his life by involving with a danger name jungkook.

Jungkook turns around and take out his cigar from the pocket and takes a seat on sofa and started to take puffs from his cigarette while eyeing the floor.

Pin drop silence filled the room, even the stubborn kid who never likes to quite down is sitting on the bed with fold legs looking at jungkook time to time who's puffing cigarette since a long time, there are total 4 worn out tip of cigarette is on the side.

He's addicted to it or what taehyung thought in mind.

Jungkook takes the gun which was on the side cabinet, he looks at the gun and caress the curves of it and after caressing it for a time he loaded the gun with bullets.

Taehyung is just looking at jungkook moves with his curious eyes but...

His breath hitched in fear for the first time in these three months when jungkook pointed the gun to him.

Yes jungkook has pointed his gun at taehyung many times but taehyung can read someone mind and posture if the person is serious or not and now the facial expressions and posture of jungkook is looking like he's dead serious right now.

Taehyung hearts take a rhythm and he was about to open his mouth, jungkook has already take the lead and press the trigger.

Taehyung flinch badly when the shred of lamp splattered in the air which was on the side cabinet.

Taehyung was about to open his eyes but again the sound of gun heard in the room he curl his fingers and toes cause he can be next target..

Taehyung didn't open his eyes until the sounds of gun didn't end. With each bang of gun his body is flinching a little on it's own.

When the sound of gun stops taehyung opens his eyes and saw only darkness around the room, jungkook has broke all the light's that was lightening the room.

Whole room is filled with darkness not even a single light is there to illuminate the room. Taehyung doesn't know where is jungkook standing right now, the fear of killed by jungkook filled his heart and without making any noise he immediately steps down the bed to exit the room but the sharp pieces of broken lamp Pierce his soft feet and with a jolt taehyung takes his legs back.

He covers his mouth to not make any sounds, fresh new tears started to form in his eyes when the pain starts to became unbearable.

Taehyung was blowing the air on his burning pain his body jerk a little when jungkook lighter made a tuck sound.

Taehyung stick his body behind the bed, when he saw jungkook is sitting in the same spot, in these three months this is the first time taehyung get scared by jungkook. Taehyung knows about jungkook being ruthless but his confidence of making jungkook head over heels for him was so persistent that he had never thought that jungkook will seriously shot him someday.

But today after seeing jungkook new deadpan face taehyung is not sure if he'll be able to see the new morning tomorrow or not.

Jungkook takes the cigarette on his hand and said "Taehyung"

As soon as those soft sweet voice reach taehyung ears taehyung body started to tremble.

"I'm not a normal guy who can live his life to the fullest, my world and your world are different" Jungkook says with his utmost gentle voice, gentleness is the last option to stop taehyung from being obsessive.

They don't know what expression both are holding because of the darkness.

"You're young you can get whoever you want, why are you running behind a man who's almost as your dad's age?"

Taehyung wipes the tears which was sliding off his cheeks because of the pain, which pain? Leg or heart pain?

"You've your bright future ahead, so stop wasting your time on me and move ahead, thanks for admiring me but it's not like it's an attraction it'll come down in-"

"I get it you're engage that's why you're rejecting me" Taehyung says with his gloomy voice.

Jungkook takes a sigh and said "I'm not engaged nor I'm married"

Taehyung shot his eyes towards the voice and with a smile on his face, he step down the bed from other side where broken pieces are not on the floor.

The fear on his heart has dim down after hearing jungkook soothing voice, he knows clearly jungkook is not a soft spoken person but the way he's making him understand is giving butterflies to taehyung.

With extend hand he walks towards the sofa where jungkook is sitting.

Jungkook sense taehyung is coming towards him but he didn't stopped him from coming.

Taehyung comes near the sofa with difficulties and because of the darkness his hands hastily made contact with jungkook face.

A small smile made his way to taehyung lips when he trace his fingers on jungkook eyes, then nose and then cheeks.

He caress those rough cheeks with his thumb and get on his knees between jungkook legs.

And the most shocking thing is jungkook is not saying or pushing taehyung away.

Because of the darkness they don't know how inches back their face is but jungkook gets goosebumps all over his body when taehyung whisper just near his lips "why are you so handsome"

"Taehyung" Jungkook says

"Sush" Taehyung shushed him by placing his thumb on jungkook lips, he traces the thin lips of jungkook with his trembling fingers and said

"Why are you being so gentle with me?" Taehyung whisper.

Jungkook went silent..

"Your breath smells of cigarette"

"Taehyung"

"I feel butterflies whenever you say my name"

"I can't give you whatever you are expecting from me"

The softness in jungkook tone is really surprising he has never talk with someone like this.

"I'm not expecting anything from you I just want a simple yes from you"

"I'm not perfect for you"

"I'm not searching for a perfect man either"

Jungkook don't know how to make taehyung understand this the path he's choosing is dangerous. Jungkook went silent when he doesn't know what to say so that taehyung can leave him alone..

"You said you're not engaged, then please keep your distance with that woman"

"Are you jealous" The tug on jungkook lips is beautiful but poor taehyung can't even see because of the darkness.

"I'm possesive kind of person and I'm telling in your face

"But I'm not your man-"

"YET, you're not my man yet" Taehyung complete those sentence for jungkook and sit next to him on the sofa.

Jungkook leans behind..

"Why are you so afraid" Taehyung ask.

"Afraid of what"

"You're afraid you'll fall for me"

"No"

"Why?" Taehyung closes his eyes.

"For my mother's happiness I'm going to get married in some months" Jungkook says with his low voice.

Taehyung immediately clenched jungkook shirt and with his gritted teeth he said "you can't get married"

"Taehyung stop being stubborn and find someone who will love you the way you are" Jungkook said and tried to unclenched the fist of taehyung from his shirt.

"You are rejecting me just because your mother happiness, then what about your feelings" Taehyung says.

"What feeling are you talking about" Jungkook face darkened.

"The feeling you're holding since long, don't play smart I know you have feelings for me"

"Stop talking nonsense"

"I'm desperate jungkook-" Jungkook stop him in mid.

"This is the last warning I'm giving you after this if you ever show your face to me that will be the last day of your life in this planet you better keep this in your mind" Jungkook push taehyung hands away from him.

Taehyung gets on his heels and said "I like you"

"And I don't" Finally the build up frustration burst out.

"Your mother is the problem here, you're rejecting me because of her, she's a bi-" Taehyung is heart is on fire he can't see jungkook with someone.

Taehyung body was push ion the sofa and grip of jungkook is getting firmer second by second in taehyung throat.

Jungkook can hear any bullshit from taehyung but he can't hear anyone insulting his mom.

"If you say any word against my mother I'll kill you right now and right here" Jungkook push his full force on taehyung and leave his body with a jerk.

Jungkook push his the hair back and said "hoseok will drive you back, you can go"

Taehyung clench jungkook shirt and chuckle "What have I even saw in you that I became like this"

"Jungkook" Taehyung whisper.

"I want to slash your heart into two" Taehyung pause for a second and messily with one finger he point his finger on jungkook heart.

"Am I running towards something I should be running away from?" Taehyung whisper.

"Yes you're running towards the danger" Jungkook says.

"Do I care? of course not" Taehyung push jungkook and get up from the seat and takes a sigh..

"Just because of your happiness I'm giving up on you, never show this handsome face of yours to me otherwise I don't know what will I do to you"

Taehyung didn't take his bag and phone and stride towards the door while limping.

Jungkook doesn't have any idea that taehyung is injured, he plopped on the sofa and takes the good amount of breath to calm his heart down.

Jungkook phone buzz, he saw the screen and it was of hoseok.

"He's not coming with me"

"Let him be" Jungkook said and cut the call.

Jungkook is on his seat without any movement, why he's so concern about taehyung when he doesn't even like him?.

"Aaaah" Jungkook scream and throw the phone on the wall and makes his way outside the mansion.

Taehyung is walking on road with bare foot and injured leg, he's cursing himself for forgetting his phone and bag in the mansion.

Taehyung hears the horn of car but he didn't slowed his step because he knows it's jungkook.

The guy said he doesn't have feelings for taehyung and the next second he shows concern like taehyung is the most treasure person in his life.

"Get in" Someone from side says.

Taehyung shot his glance towards the voice when he hears the familiar voice.

He stops in his track, when the person saw taehyung is not doing what he said, he step out from the car and went towards him.

He drap his coat over taehyung and pulls him into his warmth embrace.

Taehyung return the hug and said "I missed you"

"Same here" The guy said and peck his crown.

"Where is your shoes" The guy said and caress taehyung cheeks gently. Taehyung shut his eyes close when the guy's thumb stroke his cheeks with so gentleness that taehyung legs became jelly, he leaves his whole weight on the guy body and throw his most beautiful smile towards him.

Taehyung gasp a little when the guy pick him up on his arms, taehyung hands straightely went to circle around his neck.

Both held the eye contact and smile in Contentment not knowing both is being watched by jungkook.

Jungkook was there since a long time and was following taehyung with his car and after seeing the position of both jungkook doesn't know what's he feeling right now.

The numbness is clearly visible in his face and eyes or maybe heart too.

It's good that taehyung is committed then why he's not feeling good at all after seeing taehyung in someone's arm.

Taehyung is committed then why he was following him since three months, was taehyung playing with his feeling all this time?

Jungkook takes taehyung phone which was on his side seat and turn the phone on, his brows furrowed to see the wallpaper because the guy who came to pick taehyung is the Same guy with taehyung in wallpaper too.

"Are they dating?" Jungkook mumble to himself.

........

This is so cute 🥺❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 43.4K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
119K 5K 55
❝This red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine and always mine❞ He said in his husky deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. ...
424K 21.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
818K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...