โœง *โœง๏ฝฅ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š โ€ข โœง *โœง

Galing kay matsya_200406

๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š... Higit pa

๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐”„๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ....
๐“œ๐“ช๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“˜๐“ซ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช : ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ป๐“ช
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
1. No one messes with nature
2.Burnt wrists and raised fists
3. Gurukul or Kanyakul?
4. Curses.
6. Truths, Tears and Triumphs
7. KARUNIKA!
8. Lakshagrih
9. Failed proposals
10. Injured rishis, and a solemn Dayanidhi
11. Sunaina or Hidimba ?
12. Wedding bells, and some blues.
13. Reunions and Harsh truths
14. Love and Lies.
15. Misconceptions and Marriages
16. Pure?
17. Division of Kingdoms
18. Not my home.
19. Two bodies, One soul.
20. Mata?
21. Dasi nahi YUVRANI!
22. You lost your Karuna.
๐”ธโ„•โ„•๐•†๐•Œโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ๐•„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹
23. This time, Ram will follow Sita into her Vanvas.
24. I'm Blessed.
25. Flowing tears, Rishi Durvasa is here.
26. Virah
27. Names! Not loving Nicknames!
28. Death of Criminals
29. My children !
30. Krishn!
31. My daughter....
32. Peace.
33. Let it begin
34. Rules.
35. Prathama
36. Dwitiya , Tritiya... all the way to Dasham....
37. Ekadasham, Dwadasham, Trayodasham.... Sanghar
38. She-she-she's alive.
39. Too many Apologies..... oh and Ashwatthama dies.
40. Truth comes out. ... again.
41. Loopholes.
42. I Had Warned You.
43. Dharm.
44. Souls.
45. At last, Peace.
SEQUEL

5. Kauntey Karn?

1.5K 86 25
Galing kay matsya_200406

Arguably speaking, life with Bhagwan Parshuram and bhrata Karn was satisfaction, even though she missed her brothers dearly.  Not a day went by when every morning she would pray to her Lord Narayan and his wife Devi Lakshmi, asking them to care for her brothers.

Soon,  8 years passed, and the princes had completed their education.

The kumari and the brhamin however..

" Karn! What have you done. What was the need to lie to me. You could have told me the truth. If not myself, I would have suggested one of the best people in the world where you could have gained knowledge. You lied to me! You are a wonderful shishy. But you lied to me, and lies never went unpunished.  Today I Jamadgani son Parshuram, curse you. You will forget all your knowledge when you most require it. Now be gone.  My aashirvaad will always remain with you. "  The maharishi despondently said.

" Bhrata! What did you do.. You are my best friend. You lied to our gurushreshth? Why? When there is dharm in our hearts, one should never be afraid to speak the truth. My mother taught me this. " The kumari told her brother, her friend her confidante through these gruelling years during their education.

" Forgive me kumari. I hope to see you soon. As of now I must meet my mother. She must be missing me. Radhey can't stay away from Radha ma for too long now can he? I invite you to come to my house to meet my mother later. I'm sure you are very excited to meet your brothers again."  He told her.

" Ji bhrata. I will come, and I'll also bring my brothers and my mata. She will be very happy to meet you too. "

Touching his feet, she began her journey back to the palace.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚗

Saavdhan! Kururajkumaari Karunika padhaar rahi hain!

The beautiful woman, with dark brown eyes, like the most beautiful rose petals, tall like the trees of banyan, holding everyone to their roots were her hair dark as if the waters of the ksheer sagar themselves, flowing with the winds and decorated with the most beautiful smelling flowers, walked towards her family.

Respect can never be lost, no matter how angry you may be at someone. She bowed down to her Tajshree, mata Gandhari, and her beloved Pitamah, Kakashree, and her mother. Words couldn't express how much she wanted to jump and hug her mother. But her excitement was dimmed when she saw Guru Drona.

" Panipat. Guru Drona. "

" Raajkumari.  Today, the world will observe the greatest events of history. I apologize to you. In my anger, I forgot to appreciate what you said. I am very sorry"

" Gurushreshth, I can never forgive you. You are my elder. You deserve respect. You have realised the truth. There is no bigger reason for my happiness. I apologize to you as well. You have made me understand that there are ways to speak the truth so that no one is hurt. The shraap is never going to make me have ill feelings for you. It was Narayan's wish, and it came true.  Aagaya. I want to meet my mother. "

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

" Kya! putri you were cursed! Why!"

" Mata. Your worry is baseless.     It's vidhi ka vidhan. But I'll tell you. " Karunika proceeded to tell Kunti the truth.

" Putri, you were right. But there are ways to talk to elders. You should not have said it this way. "

" Mata . I'll be alright. Chaliye. They are calling us for the kala pradarshan. "

~Kalapradarshan~

" That is my brother Sahdev. No one can look so peaceful, even during the fights. His way of wielding the swords is wonderful,  one of the best at it. "

After Sahdev's defeat.

" My brother Nakul. He is bhuvan sundar. His tej is brighter than the stars at night. His fighting style like the wind, swift and clear. "

Nakul, lost as well.

" My brother Yudhishthir. The world may succumb to pralay, but his mind will always stay sthir. His dharm will never let him fight in anger. Duryodhan and others will misuse his dharm one day. I must warn him. "

Yudhishthir conceded to defeat, after Duryodhan insulted their mother.

"Bheem. You have become stronger and a wonderful warrior.  May you become ever better, oh Vrikodar, with arms like the banyan tree trunks."

Bheem and Duryodhan, mutually stop fighting on gurushreshth 's orders.

" Arjun! No my dear brother. You cannot die like this.  Oh Phalguni. Listen to your sister's prayers. Please  be alive."

The arrows fired by Arjun held no match for Duryodhan,  and soon he was trapped in ice.

"My Shishy Arjun is the greatest archer in the world! " Guru Dron announced.

Suddenly, an arrow hit the ice, freeing the eldest kaurav kumar

" Guru Dron. I challenge your student. I am the best archer. "

A radiant man, with the walk of a king, the face of a God, but the clothes of a commomner walked towards the princes in the open ground.

" I am the greatest archer. I am going to challenge your student to a fight." The commoner said

" Bhrata Karn! What's he doing here? Why is he challenging my brother to a duel. Mata, this is my friend. He was the one who was learning vidya with me from Bhagwan Parshuram.  The kumari told her mother.

" Putri! Why would he challenge my son. Please go and see. " Kunti pleaded.

" But warrior. Who are you. What is your name and where are you from? " The kulguru asked.

" I am the student of Bhagwan Parshuram. I am Karn! "

"Karn? That is fine. But who are your parents?" The kulguru asked again.

" My parents are Sarthi Adhirath and Radha ma. " He told the people in the ground, knowing the consequences, but remebering his friend, the kumari's words about speaking the truth when the mind has dharm.

" Soot putr. You can't fight with the Raajkumar. This is not right. Go back! " Dronachary told him.

" Why can't he fight my brother Gurushreshth. He is a warrior. He can fight. Why are we deciding competence based on his caste? Competence lies in the arms of the one holding the weapons, and I can attest to his bravery and competence.  He is my brother! "  Karunika said, striding into the field, reassuring her friend with a smile.

Shakuni looked at her with anger. She had gotten to the soot putr before him. This was a very big loss to his side. Such a competent yodha should have been in Duryodhan's company.

" He is your brother? How. You only have these 105 brothers, and Yuyutsu." Dronachary told her, wondering what new game she was playing now.

" Avashya. He is my gurubhai. I have accepted him as my  brother. He is my fellow student, when we were under the tutelage of the great Bhagwaan Parshuram. " Karunika told them,  coming to stand next to Arjun.

" But Jyeshtha, everyone knows that Bhagwan Parshuram only teaches brhamins. How did he agree to teach you? " Arjun asked, sceptical.

" Priy Dhananjay. When the mind is full of compassion and dharm, no task in impossible. I appealed to his compassion, and was rewarded with his knowledge.  I only have one question for you. Do you have any problem in fighting this yodha? "  Karunika told her anuj.

" No Jyeshtha. A fighter and warrior is a warrior. We don't see the caste of an enemy. " 

" I am proud of you vats. You have given me the reason to walk proudly, announcing you as my brother." Karunika told him, smiling internally at his brilliance.

" Jyeshtha is correct. No one should be judged based on their caste. But Jyeshtha, the rules clearly state that this competition was amongst the Raajkumars. Them how will maharathi Karn fight Arjun? "  The dharmraj questioned.

" I have a solution for that as well. Maharani Kunti! You are my mata. Any person I choose to call my brother is related to you as well, and you are the raajmata, meaning the mother of the kingdom. Do you accept my brother Karn as your son? "
Karunika asked her mother, anticipation killing her as each second passed without Kunti's answer.

" Avashy putri. He is my son. Any friend or brother of my daughter is akin to my son. " Kunti replied.

" Now that this is out of the question, I have another proposal. One that me and Yudhishthir have been working on since the time we went to Gurukul. "

" Pitamah Bheeshm, Maharaj Dhritarashtr. Pranipat. Your prince and princess have a proposal. Please consider our plea. No one is to be judged on the basis of their caste.  Just like in Magadh, we propose the right to lift weapons to all those who are competent and have the will. If not the gurushreshth, and gurus, we ourselves will teach them to fight. Imagine, the more people learnt to fight, the better the common people will be at defending themselves against invasions. This will allow the guards to protect those who matter more, women, children and the elderly. " Yudhishthir proposed.

" We will discuss this in the sabha tomorrow. But the proposal makes sense. " Dhritarashtr announced.

" Now, I will announce the rules. This is a friendly fight. No one will harm each other physically to the point of drawing blood. "
Karunika announced.

" Gurushreshth, Jyeshtha, please bless me." Arjun said.

" Vijayi bhav. " Karunika blessed.

The two warriors fought neck to neck, neither backing down, nor surrendering. Once, an arrow nearly hit Karn, but to everyone's surprise, he was protected by the formation of a gold kavach across his torso, protecting him from the onslaught. Kunti, at this moment realised, that the son she had seemingly adopted as her own, was her real son. Suryaputr Karn. Her shock made her faint, unbeknownst to the fighters and Karunika in the field. They fought long and hard, but were eventually stopped by the departure of the sun.

" Raajkumar, Maharathi, you have fought well, but kshatriy dharm does not allow fighting after suryastr. You have to stop now. " Pitamah Bheeshm said.

" I accept. But the challenge is still open. " Karn told Arjun.

" Maharathi, I will await you in the fields once more. Pranipat. " Phalguni told him.

"  Bhrata Arjun, Jyeshtha. We must immediately go see mata, we have heard that she fainted. " Sahdev told them.

" You all first greet all the elders. I will see mata. She might need a bit of rest before we meet her. " Karunika told her brothers.

" Ji Jyeshtha." They agreed and left.

" Why did mata faint. I must go immediately. "

"Mata! Mata! Mata-"  She stood stock stock still when she saw what was happening in her mata's room.

" Kumari, you can never tell the world. He will suffer more insults. Today kumari Karunika's acts may have saved him, but not for long. Gandhar raj will try to lure him towards his nephew's side, your sons will be hurt. Your daughter most of all. What would you tell her, when she realises, that the brother she thinks to be her gurubhai, is her real brother."  Priyamvada, Kunti's friend pleaded.

" What? He is my brother, she whispered. Mata! Is this true? " Karunika said.

Kunti turned around, that very instant and saw her daughter, nearly crying and confused, her life making her question everything and every incident.  Karunika was so shocked, so much so that it felt as if someone had removed the land beneath her feet. Her legs became pliant like gel, and she would have fallen down, grief evident on her face, had her brothers not caught her.

" JYESHTHA! "  They yelled.
"Putri! Karunika! "

"Mata , what has happened to you both. Earlier you fainted, and now Jyeshtha can barely stand on her own. " Bheem asked, worry etched on his face.

"Nothing putr. She might be tired. The day was draining. Sit her on the bed. "

"Jyeshtha. How many times have we told you and mata to eat and rest completely. Now look. Both of you are withering like old flowers. Today I'll feed you both." Bheem told them.

Karunika's eyes searched her mother, and it was clear to Kunti what she had heard. Her moist eyes told her that she will explain later, and that her brothers are here to see them.

" Haan. Bheem. Of course. You may feed us both. We would love it. " She said shakily.

"Jyeshtha, are you well now? Should we massage your feet? " Phalguni asked.

" Nahi nahi. I am fine. You should massage mata's feet she must be tired . "  Karunika managed to choke out.

" Jyeshtha, are you sure you are fine now? "  Nakul asked.

" Haan. I am good. But you people. You have become such great fighters. I am proud of you. Bheem, I could tell how strong you've become. Nakul, such a good swordsman. Sahdev, such peace  on your  face while fighting. I am proud of all of you." She told them.

" Jyeshtha, I have a question. " Phalguni said.

"  Ask without hesitation. "

" This means, that the dhanush is the greatest weapon, right. I have been trying to tell bhrata bheem the same. "

" Arjun, your hands suit the dhanush, hence its an exceptional weapon for you, while Bheem is suited to the gada and so it's exceptional for him. There is no competition. " Yudhishthir told them, calmly.

" Saty bhrata Yudhishthir. But you have to admit. Today Jyeshtha's courage was spellbinding, even though she did not lift a weapon. " Sahdev told them.

" When the reasoning is right, and there is compassion in our hearts Sahdev, there is no need to lift a weapon. Love and compassion conquer all."  She told them.

The brothers stood, and came over to hug their mother, while the kumari stood between all of them, laughing as Bheem jumped in, nearly pushing them down.

" Mata, we shall leave now. We wish to rest for some time. " Yudhishthir said.

" Avashy putr. We will call you for food later. " Kunti told them.

Once they left, Karunika turned to her mother.

"Mata. What is the truth..... "

________________________________

And that is a wrap on chapter 5. How have you all been.

Did you like the change. Is there anything you would prefer?

I have always felt, that while Karn and Duryodhan's friendship was brilliant and beautiful, it was based on a trick. A trick to have someone against the pandavs. They may have been good friends, but if Duryodhan truly valued Karn's friendship, he would have taken steps to improve the rights of all caste members who wished to take up arms.

But that is alright. History is history.  That's why we have fiction 😂.

As always, please comment and vote to share your thoughts. We are approaching 1K reads.
I am so grateful for your love and support. Have a wonderful weekend.
Radhe radhe ❤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

162K 7.8K 92
๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’–๐’๐’†๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
82K 5.3K 68
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐Š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฏ? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 272 31
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ป ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ฐ๏ฟฝ...
39.3K 1.8K 22
Who was she? Many years before the bloodshed of kurukshetra war, there was a princess who captivated the heart of the undefeated warrior. ~~~~~~~~~~...