queen of monster heart πŸ’–

By PokemonPokemon466

What will happend when a Mafia King aka Rocky fall in love with a girl who is a idol Will that girl will als... More

story
Introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
yn House tour
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5 in kgf
chapter 6 l love you
chapter 7
chapter 8
yn family introduction
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 27

442 38 21
By PokemonPokemon466

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Rocky came back after making the deal with Inayat Khaleel. Rocky went to Yn's room where she was sitting and looking outside. He walked towards her. Yn turned herself and looked at Rocky. Rocky came and sat on the sofa then. Yn asked,

Yn: "You went somewhere?"

Rocky: "Yes, I went to make a deal with Inayat Khaleel."

Yn: "Oh, so did he accept that deal?"

Yn asked while looking at him. Rocky smirked and said,

Rocky: "Of course."

Yn just chuckled at him. Then Rocky said,

Rocky: "Today we can go to KGF, Yn."

Yn rolled her eyes then she nodded her head has yes . Then Rocky said.

Rocky : Don't worry, darling. Now we can go back to India tomorrow and teach that Adheera a good lesson for setting his foot in my territory.

Yn just nodded her head
_____

The loud whirring of the helicopter was heard in KGF, which meant that the sultan and sultana had returned. Everyone arrived outside the mansion to look at them; some were worried, and some were relieved. Bangpink also came out to see yn . Yn and Rocky came out of helicopter .  Yn smiled at everyone she went inside and hugged bangpink .

Lisa : thank God your alright.

She said with a smile on her face. Yn can understand that bangpink was really worried about her safety.

Yn : don't worry guys I am alright.

Bangpink nodded there head .then Rocky said.

Rocky : ok you guys carry on i have a work I will complete it .

He said while looking at bangpink. Then he looked at yn who was raising eyebrows. Rocky winked at her and went.

Bangpink gave a suspicious look. Renna looked at yn with teasing smile. Then everyone went inside the mansion. Yn was about to go to her then Jimin stopped her .

Jimin : yn what is going on.

He asked Yn, who was giving a confused look.

Yn: What are you talking about?

Taehyung: He was asking what is going on between you and Rocky.

Now Yn understands.

Yn: Nothing.

She said and was about to go, but Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook: Yn, we can see everything clearly. So don't you dare to lie.

He said while glaring at Yn. Then RM said.

RM: Yn, tell the truth.

Yn: There's really nothing between us. So don't think something.

Then Lisa said.

Lisa: Yn, do you love Rocky?

Yn's heart started pounding inside her. She didn't know what answer, Bangpink never asked those types of questions.

Then Yn said.

Yn: No, no, don't think something like that.

Then Suga asked.

Suga: Then why did you go with Rocky? Because of him, a dangerous man kidnapped you. His men tried to misbehave with you. If you don't love him, then why did you go with Rocky?

Yn's heart started to race. Her mind went blank; she didn't know what to say.

J-Hope: Yn, please tell the truth. Do you love Rocky or not?

Yn: Because of me, Rocky got shot. So I didn't want to leave him alone, so I went with him.

She said and went to her room without looking at them.

Renna: What do you guys think?

Jimin: Rocky was a dangerous person. Yn shouldn't fall for him. We want Yn to be safe.

He said confidently. Others nodded their heads. Renna started to laugh while looking at Jimin.

Jisso: Why are you laughing, Renna?

Then Renna said,

Renna: Rocky likes Yn, so he won't let anything separate Yn from him. If Rocky finds out that you guys are trying to separate Yn from him, he will show his real side to all of you. So don't do anything.

She said and walked out. Bangpink looked at each other, then they also went to their room.

On the other side,

Rocky: Tch, tch, tch

Rocky said walking
towards Adheera... The warning board was being fixed in that place by one his men... Rocky leisured his hand in that..

Rocky : Violence... Violence... Violence I don't like it... I avoid... But violence
likes me... I can't avoid!

He said. He started walking around Adheera and continued.

Rocky : You know when two stones rubbed against eachother.It creates
sparks which can destroy a whole
forest... Similarly in a war between
two people... Their followers also
destroyed.

he said and dragged John with him.

Rocky : What you call that? Collateral damage !!

He said and gestured his Chacha to give him the knife.

Rocky : So in life it is important who we are befriending... Who we should not befriend.. Specially whose hand we are holding is very important!!!" Saying this he throw a deadly stare at John and slashed his hand .

Rocky : You tried to hold my girl's hand?

Saying this, he cut off John's hand as he had dragged his darling with his filthy hand, and he needs to cut it as . no man is allowed to touch her except him. And then he killed him .

He asked and cleaned his hands.

Rocky  : I completely understand what is your problem... You guys wasted years of labour, building your empire and suddenly it is brushed aside by a
outsider.... I understand" he nods.

Rocky : What did you said that day? I took one step and reached here??... In a clock, the big hand takes 60 steps to complete an hour... But the small hand..needs to take just one step..... And now I have took that step".
"The range of game has changed...
In this game of snakes and ladders....
Mongoose has entered the fray!

Andhree looked at Rocky with rang .

Rocky : go I am leaving you . 

Rocky : but understand one thing
the....world is ......my territory .

Rocky said while looking at andhree. Chacha become shock. Then Rocky went from that place. Andhree man took andhree to there place

______________________________________
What Bangpink was going  do to seperate yn from Rocky ?

What happened if Rocky found that bangpink was trying to seperate yn from him ?

What will be Kim's family reaction about Rocky's love?

I know this story was quite boring but I will try my best to make it interesting. If you guys have any idea you can suggest me

Thank you for reading my book 🥰

Please vote and support me 🤗

Please tell me how is chapter in comments 💖

Vote target: 25

💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.2K 38
a mafia Queen who Fall in love with a CEO who is married and also her friend Yn: I love you madly!!!! Tae: but I love her not you What is written on...
65.9K 2K 34
BtsΓ—readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their sister yn, but- yn isn't a soft, kind...
12.5K 174 13
Kim Y/N the girl from Kim's family . The girl who is beautiful. Jeon Jungkook The most dangerous mafia fall in love with her. Y/N once lost her love...
15.8K 353 39
What will happen when cold and dangerous mafia king fall in love with innocent and cute indian girl. Both of them are poles apart one is fire then o...