Shouldn't

By Mommyclit

Should I? A question that could be answered with a simple yes or no. Yet a very complicated question, could e... More

Cast
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
Epilogue

𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

333 17 2
By Mommyclit

-ISIA-

It was now my time to be taken on a date, it felt nice honestly. I was always the more serious and dominant one so it was always me doing things for them mostly. Of course Alaina did things but i don't know this feels different.

After hearing what they did I think it was perfect for Alaina, I know she has always had a problem with who she was, so seeing the picture made me want to cry for her, then I heard the little speech and I wanted to break down.

I love Alaina and Ivory so much, I've always thought we had our own special type of love. A love like no where, so beautifully different it had its own name. Not Bonnie and Clyde, not Beyonce and Jay-Z, not anyone but our own. That's why I was in love with our love, That A.I.I type of love. I was never able to put into words how much I could love them but Ivory was able to explain why I did.

To say I was excited was an understatement, I've only been taken on a date twice, one to dinner and one was at home. I was always grateful for any time I get to spend with them cause I know at any time something could happen.

She said we had to wait until sundown for the special effect. We spent the whole day waiting around and eating until it was time to go. On the ride here she didn't want to tell at all but with the big smile covering her face I knew I was going to love it.

Now seeing where we were at, I did in fact love it.

"The Carnival?" I question as she turns to me after turning off the car.

"Yep you said you've never been and I want to be your first since you were most of my mine" She says leaning over and giving me a kiss.

I never went to the Carnival because I was always too busy to even think about going. I always wanted to go through. Seeing the kids' faces as they ran around with cotton candy being high on sugar. To me the carnival was a place that held so much love.

Growing up until about Nine I was pretty much alone, My mother making sure to keep me hidden from the world and she was always working. She never knew how to show affection but I knew I was loved and cared for, but growing up so young like that It kinda stuck with me. I never really shared that with anyone because I had to be strong for Alaina, knowing she's been through more and needed me.

So this, going to a carnival felt like a breath of fresh air.

"Here you can be as free as a fly with me, be as childish as you wish, No more serious Isia. Let it go" She whispers the last part to me before nodding makes me nod and break out in giggles and a big smile takes over my face.

"Let's go" She says before getting out and running to my side, opening the door for me.

She grabs onto my hand dragging onto my hand pulling me to the entrance. She tells the person two tickets for teenages causing the worker to look over us but in the end he believes her and gives her the tickets.

She smiles and laughs looking at me before pulling me through the gate. Walking inside it was packed with kids, teens, adults, even a few old people. It was music playing and it was lit up. It was lights mostly pink and blue reflecting against our body.

It was rides and a bunch of games. Seeing a place so crowded and chaotic is the best way possible. Everyone's face was covered with the biggest of biggest smiles and the sound of talking, laughing, even a little yelling was heard over the music. The sense of happiness just floating in the air.

"You look joyful, what do you want to do?" She says leaning on my shoulder.

You

"I want to try cotton candy" I say quickly, seeing a little child walk pass with a cloud of sugar.

"Okay let's get some diabetes in a soft cute cloud" She says pulling me towards this little cart.

"Hello, what can I get for you two?" The worker asks with a smile on his face as we walk to the cart.

"Can we get the biggest size of cotton candy?" Ivory asks pulling her wallet out.

I'll let her pay this once

"Of course that would be six dollars even" The worker says as she puts the money into his hand before he passes her a cotton candy so big it was bigger than Alaina's head.

And we know it's huge

"Ooo look at this" Ivory says as the cotton candy disappears on her tongue.

She grabs a big piece of the cloud before putting it in my mouth. It tasted like straight sugar which I guess I expected, deciding not to eat so much I passed it back to Ivory to which she gladly takes.

"Let's go on a ride" She says after eating all the candy after two minutes.

She looks around before pointing to the biggest ride I've ever seen in my life.

"No" I say shortly, looking away.

"Please babyy" She drags out and I could hear the pout in her tone.

I shake my head at myself before giving her my hand making her smile and walk us towards the ride.
We went on and the people came around and made sure everyone was strapped in correctly and everything was good before starting the ride.

Starting off it wasn't bad, we went up and sat there for a bit getting a look at the best view of the city.

"Hold your arms up" She whispers to me as she holds her arms up, copying her movements.

XO - Beyonce

As soon as I lifted my arms up in the sky, the ride took off full speed causing a scream to be ripped from my throat as Ivory screams and giggles. This honestly had to be the scariest thing I ever did but the adrenaline rush was getting to me and making me feel like I could do it millions of times again, but having Ivory next to me now clinging onto me and hearing her little giggles felt better than the adrenaline I was feeling right now. In this very moment I felt on top of the world and like with her next to me like I could do this for a whole lifetime.

I was scared shitless yet the only thing I could focus on was the fact that Ivory was next to me giggling and that Alaina was at home missing this. With both of them I felt so loved and cared for with a simple love and smile and If I was to go at any moment I would go happy.

After getting off the ride, Ivory wanted more candy and sugar. She said she wanted to get high sugar, I of course didn't care and bought her all the candy her heart desired.

She was definitely high off of sugar, I was now sitting down watching as she played with the kids, winning them prizes even going as far as buying some candy. With the parents' permission of course. It was a little dancing center and now all of the kids were teaching her a dance with her feet.

She looked so beautiful with the pink lights beaming on her face, she was laughing and smiling so hard trying to get the dance down. She was very focused for like two seconds and it was the cutest thing ever. I took a video and sent it to Alaina. Once she got it down and clapped her hands and looked at me with a cheery smile before they pulled her in to do another thing. She had looked up at me before hugging herself then making a heart with her hands and blowing me a kiss before she bursted into laughter. XO.

After a few minutes the kids were leaving as it was almost past midnight. It was the darkest it could be yet it was still lit. She comes up to me looking a little tired.

"When we have kids I hope they aren't much dancers" She says after taking a breath and leaning onto me.

"I love you" I say, giving her a kiss on her forehead causing her to turn into me with a smile.

"Like XO?" She asks sweetly

"Like XO"

"I love you like XO too" She says before giving me a hug and pulling me into a kiss.

Your face is all that I see
I'll give you everything
Baby love me lights out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 3.8K 23
Amy and Paige had finally started their life together. Away from overbearing and homophobic parents, they had gotten married and moved to the Massach...
17.9K 936 58
Can two lovers from different background be together again after everything happens at the past which hunts one down? ...
3K 80 17
❝𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫.....𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧?❞ a lesbian fiction story. - very slow updates started...
11K 108 35
Nerd... Innocent... Killer... Womanizer... Love? Or war? She has a mysterious life that no one knows... ✌️✌️