Why Are Anime Characters goin...

By johndoethemaster

You're a 19 year old college student. Quiet, reserved, but definitely well built and muscular, you had many h... More

Bio
Moving Dorms
Moving In (1/3)
Break (2/3)
The Trio Roles
Camping Trip (3/3)
Normal Day of School
CCG/Begin the Murder Arc
Investigation
Wild Night

Miscellaneous Events

772 26 10
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: Hmm.....

Y/N was confused, having lifted 650 pounds many times more than usual, having went past his max bench press by 100 pounds and yet he was perfectly fine as he lifts is a total of 30 times.

Y/N: Is it me or am I getting a lot stronger than usual?

Sophia: Who knows?

Sophia: So what's your kind of woman?

Y/N was caught off guard as she sat on his lap and he continues to lift despite her putting on an extra 50 pounds on the bar.

Y/N: I.....my-

Sophia: Headstrong, confident.....other times they're supposed to be cute huh. And I see you like looking at my muscles~ Don't lie now will ya?

Y/N: *looks around* To be honest.....yeah.

Sophia: Alright then, FIFTY MORE!

Y/N: 'GOD DAMN!'

Y/N saw her front, her muscular body in full display as he immediately does 50 lifts with 10 more after.

Sophia: SPAR AFTER!

Y/N: YES SOP-

Sophia: CALL ME MAM!

Y/N: YES MAM!

She giggled though, seeing him hurry to put on his gloves as she grins.

Sophia: 'He's so cute when looking at me like that~'

*BAM*

She did a spinning back kick but to her glee, Y/N dodged her blow though he was immediately thrown onto the ground.

Sophia: *grin* Didn't say I wouldn't use throws! I'll go even harder in the martial arts club so be prepared kid!

Y/N: O-OK!

Later

Chris: I've always loved you all this time Mikasa! Please go out with me!

Connor groans, seeing his cousin ask Mikasa out with rich guys and girls recording the confession on a livestream filled with 100000 people.

Mikasa: You've asked 3 different times.

Chris: *bow* I promise I'll treat you well! Your eyes......your smile! They-

Y/N: Hey what's going on here?

Y/N interrupts the live stream, confused at the guy kneeling down with flowers in his hands.

Mikasa: I'm actually taken.

Chris: Huh?

Mikasa: I already have a boyfriend.

She suddenly wraps an arm around Y/N's shoulder, pulling him close as he awkwardly stood there.

Mikasa: And it's him.

She had a blank look on her face though both their cheeks were pink as Chris struggled to speak.

Chris: B-But I'm rich! I can give you any car you want! A dev-

Mikasa: Y/N's my boyfriend. I don't care if he's less rich, less good looking, he's my boyfriend.

Y/N: Ooohhhhh.....oh you're doing a challenge where you're trying to date anime girls right so you came here? News flash, you're not gonna pull any girls like that.

He was stuttering, shocked at the aspect of being rejected as Eto steps forward.

Eto: Ara ara~ You think you can pulls girls here for views Huh?

Connor: *chuckle* Cmon Chris I mean seriously! If you knew who you're asking out at least know their preferences and such instead of looking like an idiot. Have you even watched anime? Do you know them?

Chris: Wha- Of course not! Why would I waste time watching cartoons?!

Connor: Then my point stands. No one here's gonna be persuaded by money at all and you randomly asking out of the blue to go out with your shriveled ass. I mean what's the title of this stream anyway?

He gets his phone out and watches the livestream with a chuckle.

Connor: *raised brow* Asking anime girls out challenge?

Chris:......

Connor: You're better off coping at home with your bitches Chris.

He was distraught, falling onto his knees as he was mocked on the livestream by many others.

Later

Naeko:.....

Shouko: *bow* H-Helo.....

Shouko went to her Highschool reunion, seeing a bunch of people she didn't want to meet again but she did so anyway.

Shoya: Shouko who's that?

Y/N: I'm just a friend.

He quite literally towered above everyone, and looked intimidating while Shouko shyly stood right next to him.

Y/N: So I heard you're Shouko's friend right?

Shoya: I......am.

Y/N: Shouko here made quite the number of friends in college. It's easy to get along with her.

Naeko: It's.....easy?

Y/N: Yeah it is. Got a problem?

She immediately shuts up, hearing the slight hostility in his voice as Shouko bows to everyone to greet them.

Y/N: You know you can come over to hang around any time.

Shoya: My....college is 2 hours away from yours so I think I can.

Y/N nods, and they casually talked with one another, both taking notice of how Naeko stared daggers at Shouko as Y/N's hand grabbed hers.

Shouko: *blush* 'H-He grabbed my hand!'

Y/N: 'WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT-'

*SNAP*

Connor snaps a photo and runs with his girls, though another girl in the shadows blushed, seeing the yanderes having a good time with Connor as she thought of something.

Saiko: 'The girls are just like me....and yet they're all willing to share senpai with each other......'

Later

Y/N: Ah shit the CCG are visiting tomorrow.

Kaneki: HUH?! WHAT'S-

Connor: The principal forbad them from doing anything. Even then, they might not take too kindly to ghouls......especially Eto here.

Eto: *grin* Of course~ But it doesn't matter cause I'm a student!~

Jin: Not to mention we interrupted an operation of theirs to save some Nishio and his sister. They didn't do anything wrong really.

Ryuko: Eh. It's not like they'll be happy though.

They all shrugged, finishing their homework all in the lounge room before heading back to their bedrooms-

Eto: Hello Y/N~ Ready to sleep with me?~

Mikasa: *cough* You're being rather forceful Eto. Y/N, do you want to stay in my room? Sophia's here too.

Shouko: Wat.....ob me?

Y/N was stuck in a three way tie, Eto grabbing his arm, Mikasa grabbing the other while his eyes were at Shouko.

Y/N: Can we do rotations?

Connor: Y/N! IMA STAY IN AYANO'S DORM ROOM! SLEEP IN OURS!

All the girls looked at Y/N who sprints to his bedroom-

*THUD*

Eto: Y/N why are you trying to run?~

Y/N: Just sleep in here then.

She immediately squeals, excitedly heading inside though the other girls appear as well.

Sophia: Why don't we get to know each other better?

Shouko: *nod*

Eto: Ara ara~ Connor showed me a photo of you holding Shouko's hand~

Y/N: 'Ah shit.'

Connor: '4 GIRLS SECURED!'

Ayano: *whisper* Step 50 complete.

Saiko: *whisper* How many steps?

Connor: Uh.......

Saiko: *smile* Hello Senpai!

Ayano/Yuno: *HISS*

Sekai: Mmm.....so you're like us huh. Well, you're gonna have to share him with us~

Saiko: *grin* I know~ He's so cute and loyal~

Katsura: He's had problems with past cheating girlfriends so we're gonna do our best to make him happy!

Connor hung his head down, accepting his faith as the 5 girls giggle and cuddled with him for the night.

Next Chapter:

CCG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.5K 41
Typical Isekai story? Pretty much. Friday Night Funkin world with a harem? Yep. Superpowers? No need to ask. (Crappy summary I know, but eh, that's b...
66.5K 1.2K 68
Oh what's this? You....a random fanfic reader, officer worker, a whole bunch of other things died to Truck-Kun and now you've reincarnated into one o...
45.4K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...
544 41 10
How did my life come to this? It all started with me being awoken to a loud as hell knocking on my door. Upon opening I was met with the sight of som...