Fireman Sam: Poorly Penny 🥺🥺

By alya17000

This is my own version of the fireman Sam episode Poorly Penny with season 15 characters. I don't own any of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - 1st day of recovery
Chapter 6 - 2nd day of recovery
Chapter 7 - 3rd day of recovery
Chapter 8 - 4th day of recovery
Chapter 9 - 5th day of recovery
Chapter 11 - 7th day of recovery + moving in
Chapter 12 - 1st day back to work
Chapter 13 - 2nd day back to work
Chapter 14 - Who let the cat out
Chapter 15 - Day off
Chapter 16 - A new arrival
Chapter 17 - Revelation
Chapter 18 - Making memories
Chapter 19 - The seven wonders of Pontypandy part 1
Chapter 20 - The seven wonders of Pontypandy part 2
Chapter 21 - The worlds most dangerous picnic
Chapter 22 - Girls night only
Chapter 23 - The flower and vegetable show
Chapter 24 - Froggy fantasy
Chapter 25 - Fastest food

Chapter 10 - 6th day of recovery

25 0 0
By alya17000

Sam let out a yawn as he woke up to the summer heat and rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes as he sank into the cool, cosy mattress.

He then gently patted the his girlfriend to wake her up, but when he couldn't feel her body, he turned around and gasped in shock at the empty place next to him.

"Pen! Penny!", he called out in panick, fearing that something bad might have happened to her, but his tensed state instantly calmed down as he heard the sound of the flush from the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, Penny entered the guestroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and was wearing her bathrobe and lingerie underneath it.

"What are you doing up so early in the morning, honey?", the red haired man furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "my pad needed changing and I leaked my trousers a bit, babe!", she replied in embarrassment as she sat on the bed and pushed herself back to fit perfectly into her boyfriends arms as she snuggled into him.

"That's ok, sweetie! How are you feeling today, darling? Because yesterday you were having cramps that caused severe pain in your tummy?", he questioned lovingly.

"Well, apart from the blood that I have zero control over and pours out of my vagina every second, I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday, especially now that my fever has gone, sweetheart!", the blonde woman spoke enthusiastically.

"That's great to hear, so do you want to go abseiling today, or do you want to wait till tomorrow!", her lover asked, "I love abseiling and I want to go right now!", she squealed like an overactive child.

"Ok, ok, love! But let's get some food into you, because it won't do you any good if you faint on the cliffs!", the sky blue eyed man delicately kissed her forehead and she pulled him forward for a passionate kiss on the lips.

When they had parted their lips, the chocolate brown eyed woman took her bathrobe off and sat at her vanity in her underwear, before taking the towel off her head to brush her hair into her usual ponytail, while her significant other was getting dressed for their day out.

Sam had just slipped his knee-length shorts on and took his pyjama top off, before walking up to his girlfriend and discreetly wrapping his arms around her nude body as he pressed his bare, muscular abs against her strong back, feeling the shivers running down both of their spines.

Penny then took his arms off her and got up from her vanity to stare into his mesmerising blue pupils as they both lost themselves in each others gazes, causing them to place their hands on one another's waists, the place where they love to claim their dominance.

"I like what your playing at, sweetie! But I'd rather not get into the moment as I don't like doing things like that when I'm bleeding, and I'm also.....!", her ranting was interrupted by the sound of her stomach growling loudly.

"Looks like someone needs to rapidly get some nutrients into her belly!", her lover teased as he lifted her up and carried her towards the double bed, lying her down with himself as they lovingly faced each other, tracing their muscles with their fingers.

Once they had stopped messing about, the red haired man put a t-shirt on and his girlfriend put a long pair of shorts and t-shirt on, before they interlaced their fingers and headed downstairs.

The blonde woman was sitting down on the sofa for a few seconds, until her boyfriend brought their muesli into the living room and sat next to her as they started to eat their nutritious breakfast.

After breakfast, they washed and dried all the dishes, putting them away in their proper places as they were about to leave, but the female widened her eyes and quickly grasped her lovers shoulder to grab his attention.

"Is everything alright, honey?", he questioned sympathetically, "can you wait for me, babe! I really need to use the toilet and change my pad!", she spoke quickly as she rushed upstairs into the bathroom and her significant other just smiled from ear to ear.

Once they had both paid a visit to the bathroom to empty their bladders, they put their backpacks on and walked towards the cliffs at the top of the beach with their fingers interlaced, hoping no one sees them.

They helped each other put their harnesses on around them and they stared into one another's mesmerising pupils as they shared a short kiss on the lips.

"You ready to have some fun, my warrior?", her boyfriend questioned playfully, "I'm always ready, and besides I do this all the time, it's you who's going to have fun, first timer!", she playfully bullied him.

The love birds turned around and started jumping backwards, abseiling down the cliff like they would do in a training exercise at the firestation, but without a stopwatch, which allowed them to take their time.

The female firefighter made it down to the bottom of the beach first and the male firefighter folded his arms over his chest once he had reached the bottom as well.

"How did you finish so quickly, darling?", he questioned curiously, "it's easy and like I said before, sweetie! I do this all the time!", she smiled at his jealous behaviour.

"Ok, then let's go again and looser has to pee in their pants, or in your case bleed in your pants!", he challenged her, "ok, you're on!", she shook her boyfriends hand on the deal to close it as she started walking back up the cliff.

"Pen!", her lover called out, causing her to stop in her tracks and instantly turn around as he walked up to her, "your shorts are falling down and I can see your red panties with my name written in white across your buttocks!", he whispered, making her cheeks blush bright pink in embarrassment.

Penny pulled her shorts up to her hips and fixed her t-shirt, before they started walking in sync up the cliff with their hands interlocked.

They made sure that everything was secure, because it was a natural instinct for those who have been working in the fire service for as long as they had.

The love birds counted to three, before they started rapidly abseiling down the cliff to win the title of a winner and not do the dare they had shaked hands on.

The blonde woman was way ahead of her lover as she was so use to abseiling, because of her adventurous personality and the adrenaline she has for outdoor activities that enhances her body strength.

Sam realised that his significant other was halfway down the cliff already, so he speeded up his paste, because he didn't want to be the one to piss in his boxers.

While the red haired man was abseiling and was now ahead of his lover, he started to feel like something was wrong with his rope, but he just ignored it as he was so desperate to beat the love of his life to the bottom.

Ten seconds later, his rope snapped loudly, causing him to scream as he was falling down to the ground beneath him from all the way up, which was a few metres.

"Gotcha!", the second lead firefighter said happily as she caught the indangered lead firefighter, "don't worry, sweetheart! I've got you!", his opponent reassured as she walked up the cliff, while holding onto his arm to take him up with her.

While the two firefighters walked up the wall, Penny's rope snapped as well and they both fell onto a ledge that was just a few centremetres underneath them.

"Are you ok?", the adventurous woman questioned in a concerned voice, "I'm fine! Are you alright, honey?", Sam questioned sympathetically, "I'm fine, babe! But can you get off me, your weight is hurting me!", she winced under his huge, muscular body.

"Oh, sorry!", he apologised remorsefully as he got up from lying down on her body, "it's ok, but your right cheek isn't, it's got a big cut and it's bleeding!", his girlfriend pointed out, "and your hip is bleeding as well!", he could see the blood through her clothes.

The red haired man then pulled her stained t-shirt up and her stained shorts down a little to see the medium sized, diagonal cut on the left side of her hip.

"We need our colleagues from the rescue team to safe us, dear!", the blonde woman spoke calmly as she took her phone out to call her boss.

"Hi SO Steele, we need our colleagues to rescue us from a ledge on the cliffs by the beach..... oh ok, thanks for letting me know, bye!", she ended the call and placed her phone back inside her pocket.

"So, what did Steele say?", her lover questioned curiously, "our team are busy putting out a forest fire, so they might be a while, but they'll come and rescue us once the fire is out!", she informed him and pecked his cheek.

The love birds then took their backpacks off and tended to each others cuts, cleaning the wounds with hand sanitiser to kill away all the bacteria and germs as they put a plaster over one another's wound to seal it.

The second lead firefighter then kissed his plastered cheek and the lead firefighter kissed her plastered hip as they sat next to each other with their feet tangling off the ledge they were stranded on, while waiting for the rescue team to arrive.

"Well, this isn't your first time needing to be rescued from the cliffs!", he teased with a grin, "for your information, Mr Jones! Tom took forever to come and my rope got caught!", she quirked an eyebrow and lightly slapped his upper arm.

"It's good job I was on my shift to rescue my warrior princess!", he praised as he delicately kissed her lips, "I was glad that my Knight in shining armour was there to rescue me!", she smiled as she passionately kissed his cheek.

"I'm also lucky that you were on your shift when I twisted my ankle during my mountain hike with Helen and you had to find us!", Penny reminded him.

"Especially since Mike gave radar the wrong clothes to sniff from the beginning, which lead us to Mandy and she had to give us clothing that belonged to Helen!", Sam spoke in a sassy tone, "I will never understand how her daughter knows who's clothes is who's and her husband doesn't?", she rhetorically questioned.

"And don't forget the time I had to rescue you off Neptune, because you thought that you could be unstoppable with your cold!", the red haired man added. 

"I was fine, until I started having a fever that caused my muscles to ache, made me feel weak and have a splitting headache!", the blonde woman ranted.

The love birds continued to talk about some more memories, while they were waiting for their colleagues to arrive from putting out a forest fire, but a few minutes later, the period woman started to feel something gushing out of her vagina.

She realised what was happening and tapped the love of his life's shoulder, staring at him with a worried look on her face as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?", Sam questioned sympathetically as he gave her a worried expression, "I'm ok, babe! But I need to change my pad, before I leak and create a huge red smudge on the only clothes I've got on me right now!", the woman on her period exasperated.

"How come you need to use the toilet more often on your period then when Ellie is on her period, darling?", he question curiously, "that's because she has a regular period, whereas I have a fibroid in my uterus, which causes me to bleed more heavily and have severe cramps!", Penny could feel her heavy flow soaking into her pad that needs changing.

"Have you got any sanitary pads in your backpack, dear?", the red haired man asked just encase, "yes, but I need somewhere to change!", she looked around frantically.

"I've got an idea, honey! Since no one is on the beach, you could just quickly change here!", Sam suggested, "ok, but can you help me? because there's a lot that needs to be done, babe!", she questioned hesitantly of the idea of changing in the open, because of the risk of someone seeing her lady parts other then the man of her dreams and agreed.

Penny took her shoes off and pulled her blue shorts down to her ankles, seeing the inside covered in blood and she started to panick as she stepped out of them.

"Don't worry, dear!", I've got spare clothes of yours in my backpack!", her boyfriend kissed her cheek to help calm her down and get her breathing back to normal.

"How come you are more prepared then me and you don't even get periods?", the blonde woman questioned in confusion, "it never hurts to be prepared for my girlfriend, who has to deal with this painful mess every month!", he smiled and passionately kissed her forehead.

The red haired man took the spare shorts and panties out of his bag, before he pulled his lovers pants filled with blood and a full pad down to her ankles and tossed them to the side.

He then attached a new pad to her new underwear and pulled them up his significant others legs, before any blood goes onto the floor and he pulled the black shorts up her legs as well.

"There we go, now your all freshened up and clean for the next few hours, honey!", the lead firefighter next door spoke as he put all her stained clothes into his backpack.

"Thank you so much, sweetheart! If it wasn't for you, I'd probably be bleeding onto the ledge by now!", the second lead firefighter expressed her gratitude as she delicately kissed his lips.

She then put her shoes back on and sat next to her hero next door on the stranded ledge, resting her head on his shoulder and he rested his head on top of hers as they continued to chat, while enjoying the calm and loving atmosphere around them.

A few minutes later, they could hear the sound of sirens coming closer to where they were and as soon as they looked up, they saw all their colleagues at the top of the cliff.

"Hold on sam and Penny, will have you out in no time. Are any of you hurt?", Elvis shouted from the cliffs and they both nodded a yes in response.

Ellie and Elvis abseiled down using phoenix's winch and Arnold lowered two stretchers, once they were both on the ledge.

The two firefighters carefully lifted their second lead firefighter first and strapped her into the stretcher, before doing the same to their other lead.

The two firefighters were finally off the stranded ledge and when they had reached the cliff, they were instantly met by nurse flood.

She gently undid the straps on their stretchers and checked them over to make sure that they were physically ok, before taking the plaster off his cheek and her hip to replace with dissolvable stitches.

Once they had talked to their team leaders to make sure that they were OK and had found out how the accident happened, they offered them a ride back to Pontypandy, but they refused, so the rescue team drove off, leaving the secret lovers on their own.

"So, who's the looser?", the love of her life questioned curiously, "you are, because your rope snapped first!", she spoke in sassy tone as she placed her hands on her hips.

The love birds shared a short kiss on the forehead as they interlaced their fingers and slowly started walking back to the house on the outskirts of Pontypandy.

Penny opened the front door with her keys and when they entered her house, Sam straight away headed towards the kitchen to put her clothes full of blood into the wash, while she was upstairs in her room.

When his girlfriend came downstairs, she had her hair tied into a plait and was wearing a purple pyjama t-shirt with matching shorts.

"You look amazing, sweetheart!", the red haired man complemented her beautiful look, "and so will you!", she walked up to her boyfriend in the living room and started undoing the buttons on his t-shirt to discard on to the floor.

The blonde woman then made him sit on the sofa and she started fiddling with the waist band of his shorts, before slipping them off his legs and chucking thwm next to his top.

Just as he was about to pull his boxers off, which was the only piece of fabric he was wearing, his lover stopped him, "don't take them off, sweetie! Because you've got a dare to complete and I'm going to dress you afterwards!", she placed a hand on his dick.

"I love you, Miss Morris!", the lead firefighter blurted out as he could feel himself begging for the love she has always managed to ignite inside of him, "I love you too, Mr Jones!", she replied as they leaned in for a passionate kiss on the lips, before she helped him get up.

The love birds interlocked their hands and walked into the kitchen to start thinking of what they felt like cooking and eating for dinner.

They both felt like eating something simple, so they cooked pasta and once it was done, the female firefighter sat on his lap as they were feeding each other the tomato, cheesy delight with the same fork.

After dinner, the lovers cleaned up the dishes and put them away, before interlacing their fingers and heading upstairs into the bathroom.

The second lead firefighter helped position her boyfriend over the toilet, making sure his legs were wide apart and that he was standing up straight, before she sat down on a chair by the sink.

Once she had given the lead firefighter the thumbs up, he stood over the toilet in his boxers and released all the pee he had stored in his bladder, while his girlfriend just sat there smiling from ear to ear at the magnificent scene that she would have loved to record.

Even though his urine went into the toilet bowl, it still left a huge dark stain on his underwear where the head of his penis was.

"Enjoying the dare you had to fulfil, my love!", his girlfriend laughed hysterically with a big grin on her face, "you won't be laughing when it's your turn, babe!", he smirked in revenge.

"Well, you should know not to make any dares with me as I always win, Samuel!", Penny continued laughing, "oh, will see who gets the last laugh, Pen!", Sam spoke determinedly.

Once he had finished taking a piss, he looked up at his girlfriend for further instructions, "well done, you completed your dare, now stand in front of me for the next part, sweetheart!", she spoke playful tone.

The red haired man stood in front of her and she pulled his pants down to his ankles with just one pull from the waistband and discarded them on the floor, before passionately kissing his cock, making a moan slip out of his lips.

"Now, go take a shower to wash the pee off your body, while I take a piss and change my pad, darling! Because having a fibroid in my body makes my period more heavy and painful!", the blonde woman bounced up and down on the chair, impatiently needing to empty her body.

"Go sit on the toilet, babe! I won't judge you for your constant toilet breaks, and I'm really sorry that you've been having to deal with more pain and bathroom trips then a woman on a regular period!", he cooed lovingly and kissed her cheek, before stepping into the shower.

The brown eyed woman sat on the toilet to empty her blood and change her pad with enough time to hop into the guestroom and get some clothes for her lover as he was still showering when she had finished doing her business.

Ten minutes later, the blue eyed man stepped out of the shower with his dripping wet body and saw his girlfriend holding his towel open to wrap around his waist, while playing with his slick, wet red hair and brushing her fingers through it.

When she had stopped playing around and started drying the love of her life's skin with his towel, finishing within minutes and interlacing her fingers with his as they walked into the guestroom.

Penny sat her boyfriend on the rim of the bed to slip his pyjama top on to him, before pushing him into a lying town position and holding his legs in the air like a baby to slip a new pair of boxers and his pyjama trousers up his legs.

Now that they were both in their pyjamas, the blonde woman lied down next to Sam and they shared a deep, goodnight kiss on the lips, before instantly falling asleep after the very eventful day they've had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 41 30
set just after the end of season 4 no caps (sorry if this annoys u) i do not own st/the characters (i wrote this in august 2022 and only just publish...
15.9K 411 77
One shots about Fireman Sam mainly Sam and Penny ship, but sometimes will be some not about that ship...
1.6K 4 35
This is my first fanfic, so it may or may not be bad. All I have to say is that it's going to be about Penny x Elvis, because their aren't many fanfi...
30.3K 853 52
I do not own sailor moon or anyone in this story Warning: included some mature content.