đ‘ŗ𝒐𝒗𝒆...đ—Ĩđ—ŧđ—ģđ—Ē𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲...

By sunflowerstar12

𝐑𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐚đŦ𝐞đĨ𝐲 𝐟𝐚đĨđĨđŦ 𝐟𝐨đĢ 𝐚 đŦđĨ𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞đĢđĸ𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐃đĢ𝐚... More

đ‘Ģ𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚/đ‘Ģ𝒊
𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 đ‘ļ𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
đ‘ģ𝒓𝒊𝒘𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒅 đ‘ģ𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝑹𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒚
đ‘¯đ’†đ’“đ’†
𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝑨𝒔𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕
đ‘Ē𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆
𝒀𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈
đ‘ŗ𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓?
đ‘Ē𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅

𝑩𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚.

332 18 6
By sunflowerstar12

Dior was kicked out of the room because it wasn't visiting hours anymore and he couldn't get to see Cedric. He was mad.

He wanted to cuss the old lady out, but he knew Cerdic was getting moved since Hogwarts was closing for now, so at least he left a letter with him saying goodbye.

"There you are!" Dior smiled when he heard his brother's voice.

"Brother-ow!" Dior looked at his brother, who was glaring at him.

"All this for saving a boy's life. Do you know how much trouble you'll be in if Father finds out?" Draco yelled, and Dior nodded.

"But he doesn't have to know, right?" Dior said, and Draco sighed.

"No, I made sure mom would be quite about this, and everyone still shook up by it, so we were good." Draco said, and Dior smiled.

"I have the best friend in the world!" Dior said, and Draco smirked.

'Dang it, I just busted his ego.' Dior thought.

"I know I'm handsome,nice, tall, and the best amazing brother anyone could ask for." Draco said, and Dior rolled his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure your boyfriend is somewhere pouting right now." Draco said, and Dior looked at him, confused.

"I don't have a boyfriend." Dior said, and Draco smirked.

"I know you like him, but it's okay." Draco said, and Dior glared at him.

"I don't like Ron; honestly, why would I do that?" Dior said, and Draco smirked, making Dior realise his mistake.

"I did say I was talking about Ron, but okay, whatever you say." Draco said, and Dior blushed.

"Brother, please treat me like his friend!" Dior said, and Draco glared at him.

"I do not like Harry Potter!" Draco yelled, and Dior smirked.

"Who said I was talking about Harry? He has so many friends, brother." Dior said, and Draco glared at him.

"You brat, I can't believe I fell for that!" Draco said, rolling his eyes, and Dior smiled.

"Talking about the troublemaker, there is a way." Draco said, and Dior looked straight ahead, seeing they were coming their way.

Dior quickly fixed himself by listening to his brother.

"How do I look?" Dior asked, and Draco nodded.

"How about me?" Draco asked, and Dior nodded.

"Hey guys!" Harry said, and both Malfoys looked at them.

"Hi!" They said it at the same time, and they smiled.

"Hi, um, we were wondering if you guys were free afternoon." Ron said bravely, and Harry nodded.

Dior and Draco nod.

"Cool, we can meet up at the library." Harry said, and Draco said, Okay.

"See you later, Dior!" Ron said, and Dior waved goodbye.

"Umm..Draco!" Harry quickly ran off, following Ron.

"He's so cute!" Dior said watching Harry blush.

"Hey, that, my man!" Draco said, and Dior rolled his eyes.

"That, my son!" Dior said, and Draco scoffs.

"They are totally asking us on a date, right?" Draco said, and Dior shrugged.

"Who dates at the library?" Dior said, and Draco shrugged.

"What if there were someone to ask us out where no one could see?" Draco said, and Dior thought about it.

"We need to look perfect then?" Dior said, and the brothers cheered together.

"You want us to do what?!" Draco asked, looking at Harry, if he was crazy.

"Spend the break with us." Ron said, strangling his head.

"You... nope, I did not just get dressed up-. Ugh." Draco said, and Dior smiled. It was funny that a boy can have a dream.

"Once you saidyes, we are going to ask you out." Harry said, and Draco turned back around, facing Harry.

"Yes, we would love to go meet your family." Dior said softly, and Ron smiled.

"Move, go figure your thing out with him." Ron said he was pushing Harry out, who grabbed Draco.

Dior laughed as Harry looked like he would start panicking.

"Cute. I think they make a great couple." Dior said, and Ron frowned.

"Can I hold you?'' Ron said, and Dior nodded.

Ron grabbed him by the waist, and Dior smiled.

"I think we would make a pretty good couple too!" Ron said, and Dior laughed.

'' Is this your way of asking me out?" Dior said he was wrapping his arm around Ron's neck.

"Well, is your answer yes?" Ron said, and Dior pretended to think about it.

"Before you say anything, I just want to say this." Ron said he quickly wanted to get it off his chest.

"I've fallen helplessly in love with you. You've captured my heart in so many ways. Dior Malfoy, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Ron said, and Dior smiled.

"Yes, the answer will always be yes!" Dior said, and Ron smiled, picking Dior up by the waist and spinning him around.

"Ron!" Dior said, and Ron put Dior back on the ground softly.

"Can I please kiss you?" Ron asked, and Dior nodded with that.

Ladies and gentlemen They kissed the night away, and Ron kept whispering, I love you, between the kisses.

"Stop, or else I'm going to look like a tomato!" Dior said, and Ron smiled.

"Either way, you look beautiful." Ron said, and Dior punched him in the chest lightly.

"I just know my mother is going to be happy seeing you." Ron said, and Dior looked at him, confused.

"Well, you see I might have told my mom too much about you; even send her a memory picture of you that I like." Ron said, and Dior could see how his ears were turning red.

"You're forgiven as long as you don't cut your hair." Dior said, and Ron nodded.

"Finally, bitches, let's have fun for the summer!" Draco yelled, scaring both of them.

"I tried to stop him!" Harry said, and Dior laughed.

"I can't wait to meet your family." Dior said, and Ron grabbed his waist again.

"Okay, stop being lovely; we gotta start packing!" Draco said, grabbing his brother out of Ron's grip.

"Bye boys!" Draco said.

"So... we're totally gone for them, aren't we?" Ron said, and Harry nodded, watching Draco leave.

"I'm thinking double date!" Hermione said she was coming out of nowhere.

"Where did you come from?" Harry yelled, and Hermione shrugged.

"So double date." Hermione said she was not letting the double date go.

Perhaps something special for the Weasely family?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 79 12
'𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘂đ—Ŋđ—Ŋđ—ŧ𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁đ—ŧ đ—¯đ—˛ 𝗮 đ—ŧđ—ģ𝗲 đ—ģđ—ļ𝗴đ—ĩ𝘁 đ—ēđ—ļ𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗲 đ—¯đ—Žđ—šđ—š... 𝗜 𝘀đ—ĩđ—ŧ𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗸đ—ģđ—ŧ𝘄đ—ģ 𝘁đ—ĩ𝗮𝘁 𝘁đ—ĩđ—ļ𝘀...
17.7K 428 12
𝐃đĢ𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚đĨ𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐱 đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞đĢ
55.7K 1.8K 52
𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄; 𝐆đĢ𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞đŦđŦ 𝐨𝐟 𝐰đĸ𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐜đĢ𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 đĻ𝐚𝐠đĸ𝐜, đĢ𝐮đĨ𝐞đŦ 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚đĢ𝐤𝐧𝐞đŦđŦ, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 đĻ𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...