Ask the Smiling Critters!

By MeepYeet6

Ask the Smiling Critters questions, dare them to do things, whatever you want! (Ask using comments) More

Ask here!
First answers!
More answers!
Even MORE answers!
Ask the BIGGER Smiling Critters
MORE more answers!
The BIGGER Critters answer
Some more answers.
THATS ALOTTA ANSWERS
More answers from the big bois!
The hugging answer from the big bois
EVEN MORE!
New account

The Danganronpa answer: part 1

220 4 10
By MeepYeet6

That you to Gvgvhgvhvguvgu

Kicken: pfft, this is dumb. Why would I want to watch a stupid play through of a video game-?

Jin Kirigiri's execution

Hoppy: I've always thought about hopping to space, but this made me think of what might happen on the way down...
Kicken: I changed my mind. I want to see the others.
Crafty: this made me glad that I use model skeletons for art reference.
Dogday: dang, what did he do to deserve that?
Catnap: *points to a picture of Elliot Ludwig* can we do that him?
Picky: I don't think I'm gonna eat as many ribs anymore, now that I know they come from humans.
Bubba: picky, you eat ribs that come from animals, not humans.
Picky: oh. *he slowly bites down on a rib*
Bobby: I... I don't think a hug is gonna help him...

"Junko Enoshima" (Mukuro Ikusaba)'s Execution

Kicken: is that what blood looks like?
Crafty: it reminds me of pink paint, but much more neon.
Bubba: no, that isn't what blood looks like, it's most likely a stylistic choice. Human blood is red.
Hoppy: I think I could jump away from those spikes, easy as pie.
Bobby: I think I'd get stabbed if I tried to hug her!
Picky: all this death is making me hungry! *he eats a slice of chocolate cake*
Dogday: you're always hungry, Picky.
Catnap: I'd like to see that bear take on 1006.

Leon Kuwata's Execution

Kicken: I used to like baseball.
Bubba: is any possible way to survive that? I'm gonna have to crunch some numbers...
Crafty: I wish I could tell myself that ball just got dipped in red paint... but I know better...
Hoppy: if I was there, I'd have hopped in and saved the poor guy!
Bobby: I think those people in the crowd need a lot of hugs to get better after this!
Picky: seeing him tied to that pole is making me hungry for a kebab! *he pops a kebab into his mouth*
Dogday: I don't think I'll ever chase another ball.
Catnap: they probably got that cannon from Playtime Co.

Mondo Owada's Execution

Kicken: I think I'll have to change some of my stunt ideas...
Bubba: there is no way electricity can turn someone into butter... right? I need to crunch some more numbers...
Crafty: I was just focused on how nicely painted the tigers were.
Hoppy: I don't think I trust the food the employees give us anymore.
Bobby: I think I'm gonna stay away from that bear...
Picky: I think I'm gonna double-check my butter packaging now.
Dogday: honestly, not the worst way to go out, right?
Catnap: looks like Playtime Co has some competition in the 'things that kill people because yes' department.

Celestia Ludenberg's Execution

Kicken: I could break out of that, easily.
Bubba: Kicken is surprisingly right, if that fire truck hadn't come in, she could've escaped.
Crafty: I'm just going to ignore the death, and flames, so that I can say that her outfit is incredible!
Picky: that fire is making me think of an oven... hey, what are we having for breakfast?
Hoppy: really, Picky? You've eaten two days worth of breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Bobby: yeah, I think you need to go on a diet, Picky... not in a bad way!
Dogday: yeah, you're still awesome, but you really shouldn't be eating that much.
Catnap: ... I've always hated fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
314K 9.5K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.9K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
29.5K 710 77
#1 in #omori as of september-october 2023 and january 2024 created: 1/5/23 finished: 8/31/23 MAJOR SPOILERS TW i dont own omori!!