Love Live!: SHATTER [PART 9]

Por SecondRound

The wall of ice has started to shatter, movements are being made in the entertainment industry, and a miracul... Más

PART NINE IS COMING...:
ENTER, QUASAR:
GOLDEN CALF INVESTORS' CALL - PART 1:
GOLDEN CALF INVESTORS' CALL - PART 2
MY GREATEST EMBARRASSMENT:
BEST BOYS:
UNDER FIRE:
CHAOS THEORY:
THE SLUMP:
PHOTO BOOTH:
ICE COLD:
ALMOST HEAVEN:
FOLLOWED:
EGOTISTICAL FAN:
FASHION DISTRICT:
OUR EVOLUTION:
LOWEST OF THE LOW:
HIGH SCHOOL GAMES CREATOR CONTEST:
SHOWING YU THE STRINGS:
OUT TO EAT:
WAKEY WAKEY - PART 1:
WAKEY WAKEY - PART 2:
WHAT DO YOU WANT?:
RINA'S VISION:
STARTING OVER:
SCARS:
DO YOUR BEST:
48 HOURS LATER:
NOISE COMPLAINT:
DON'T IGNORE HER:
SETSUNA'S BIG DAY - PART 1:
SETSUNA'S BIG DAY - PART 2:
THE SIGNS:
EMERGENCY MEETING - PART 1:
EMERGENCY MEETING - PART 2:
DAY ONE:
BLUE-HAIRED CIRCUIT OF DEATH:
BAKER BREAKER:
A HARD DAY'S WORK:
LEG DAY:

YOU UNDERSTAND ME:

320 9 7
Por SecondRound

*MEANWHILE BACK AT NIJIGASAKI*

*SCHOOL IDOL CLUBROOM - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

Hasunosora Girls' High School Idol Club...

Why have I never heard of them?

They weren't at the School Idol Showcase, and worse they're not on the School Idol Festival roster of participants...

I wonder why?

RINA: "Um, Aki-senpai."

AKI: "Hey Rina! I thought you would have gone home by now. We did work hard after all."

RINA: "Actually, there is something else that I want to do."

AKI: "Hm? Sure, just let me know."

RINA: "I want to hold a second Fan Club tournament. This time, with the game we made."

AKI: "Sounds easy enough. I'm sure you can take care of that, right? You're much better at this tech stuff than I am."

RINA: "That's not all."

AKI: "Oh?"

RINA: "I want you to be there. But before that, I want to pay you back."

AKI: "What for? I did this all for you, but I don't expect anything in return."

RINA: "No. My last virtual live show, you were a big help to me and I never did what I promised."

...

AKI: "So long as you're feeling okay, I couldn't be happier."

RINA: "My motivation is through the roof. Rina-chan Board says, 'Serious!'
I want to pay you back somehow."

AKI: "C'mon, there's no need for that. I do this because I love to. All I ask for in return is that you girls do your best, that's all."

RINA: "I insist. So... Could I host a private fan event for you at my place sometime?"

AKI: "Eh? For real?"

RINA: "Yes. A private fan event just for you."

AKI: "If- If you insist...then sure, I'd love to."

RINA: "Rina-chan Board says, 'Yay'."

...

AKI: "A private live show at your place? That sounds awesome."

RINA: "Before that, I'd...like to celebrate with you."

AKI: "Eh?"

RINA: "I've always wanted to see the botanic gardens, here, in Odaiba."

AKI: "I see, but wouldn't you have a better time with Ai or one of the other first years'?"

RINA: "No. It has to be you."

...

*MEANWHILE*

*LIFE DESIGN CLASSROOM - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

KANATA: *Sigh* "I wonder what I should do about the National No. 1 High School Pâtissier Contest...
The deadline for sign-ups is right around the corner...
Maybe I'll do it alone? I mean, the contest rules say that we're allowed to do that.
I want to push myself in taking on new challenges, just like Rina, Karin, and Emma...
Hmm...
All right! I'll just have to take it on all by myself!"

TSUMUGI: "...Kanata?"

KANATA: "GAAAH! Oh, hello, Tsumugi. What's up?"

TSUMUGI: "..."

KANATA: "Oh, are you locking up the room? Sorry, I'll leave now."

TSUMUGI: "Actually, I..."

KANATA: "Hm?"

....

*LATER*

*STREETS - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

RINA: "I had fun in the botanical garden. Rina-chan Board says, 'All smiles'."

AKI: "Me too. I hadn't been in a while, so it was really interesting."

RINA: "The tropical zone was so hot."

AKI: "Ahaha. It really zapped your energy, huh?"

RINA: "And I didn't realize it myself at all.
I just thought it was hot.
But you noticed I was looking worn out.
How..."

AKI: "Hm?"

RINA: "How do you know me better than me?"

AKI: "Maybe it's because I always want to get to know you better?"

RINA: "Oh... Then I'm happy. Rina-chan Board says, 'Hearts'.
You understand me really well."

AKI: "Even so, I do think you're a fairly easy read, though."

RINA: "That's thanks to Ai. Because she made the Rina-chan Board with me. Now everyone can understand how I feel.
...But you're a little different.
When I got worn out earlier, I lowered the board."

AKI: "Really?"

RINA: "But you still noticed. How?"

AKI: "Hmmm, I'm not really sure. I just kinda got this feeling, I guess."

RINA: "Then how about now?
Do you know what I'm thinking?"

AKI: *Laugh* "You're in a good mood."

RINA: "Huh?"

AKI: "The conversation took a serious turn, so I thought you might have a matching expression, but you actually seem happy."

RINA: "What? Oh, uh, really
Because I had fun today."

AKI: "Yeah!"

RINA: "And... Because I'm so happy that you understand me."

AKI: "R-Rina..."

She's...

SHE'S SO CUTE!

RINA: "Um, but we should go back to my place. There I want to give you that private live show."

AKI: "Thanks. But first, I want to help you out with setting your fan club tournament."

RINA: "Yeah, I should change out of these clothes too... Rina-chan Board says, 'Sweaty'."

...

*LATER*

*RINA'S ROOM - TENNOJI RESIDENCE - BRILLIA ARIAKE CITY TOWER - ODAIBA*

AKI: "The live stream's all ready to go, Rina.
Ooh, I can't wait for this! It's so incredible that the second fan club game tournament is going to be a game that you personally made!"

RINA: "I'm looking forward to it as well. I've played through it already during development, but this time I'll complete it with everyone."

AKI: "Right! Oh, look. Seems like everyone's raring to go. I can't even keep up with all the comments."

'I'm just so impressed that Rina made a game for us'

'Rina fan club speedrun! Let's go!'

'I've been playing non-stop since I downloaded it.'

'I'm always playing it with my friend from class.'

'Thanks for making our dreams come true.'

RINA: "No... You guys are the ones that made my dreams come true.
I'm so grateful. There's no way I could ever thank you all enough.

AKI: "...Hey, Rina. You should say that to everyone watching, not me."

RINA: "I want to give you my thanks as well.
This game wouldn't exist without you.
I'm so glad I asked you to help.
...Thank you for always taking my feelings into consideration."

AKI: "I need to thank you for letting me get behind you. Your happiness is contagious!"

RINA: "You think so?"

AKI: *Chuckle* "I know so! Now let's make your fans happy with this stream!"

...

*ONE TOURNAMENT LATER*

AKI: "Whoa, Tamaki won?! *Laugh* That guy may be shy, but his gaming skills don't lie!"

Meanwhile I crashed out in the first round...and I made the damn thing...

RINA: "I'm...really happy. Everyone played the game we made... Everyone was...connected..."

AKI: "Yep! Helping you make your dream come true was what I always wanted."

RINA: "...But why?"

AKI: "Huh?"

RINA: "You've always been so nice to me... Even when we first met you called me cute.
When that bully hurt me, you fought for me...
Why?
Why someone like me?"

AKI: "Rina..."

RINA: "I'm not expressive...and I waited months to show my face to you... When I did, you still said I was cute.
When the Rina-chan Board malfunctioned, you still called me cute.
So... Why me?"

AKI: "Because you ARE cute."

RINA: "..."

AKI: "But it's one of your many traits. You're kind, funny, talented, and smarter than I could ever be. For someone who says that they can't express emotions well, you express kindness better than most people do."

RINA: "?!"

AKI: "Which is why whatever path the future holds for you, I want to see it through. I want to remain someone who you and the other girls can rely on in times of need. And-"

???: "Rina."

RINA: "...Mom?"

AKI: "?!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

333K 12.8K 39
Keiko Mochizuki is oblivious to see how lucky she really is. ˖◛⁺⑅♡ Seasons 1-3 ˖◛⁺⑅♡ Saiki x OC (Slowburn) ˖◛⁺⑅♡ The disastrous life of Saiki K belo...
82.9K 2.4K 200
The Joint Solo Live Show between µ's, Aqours and Nijigasaki was a huge success. However, Akihiko Suzuki still has to take control of the School Idol...
69.3K 2K 198
As the sun sets, the moon rises. As a year ends, another begins. The newly unified Nijigasaki High School Idol Club will face greater challenges in t...
105K 3.4K 118
𝓑𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻... You live a normal life as a programmer in a big company and four years ago you moved to Tokyo...