Changed

By princessbubbless54

Just read. itll explain itself More

Introduction
Prolouge
Jealous
Reconnection
Stories
That Get Back A Mf
The Live
Chill
Kisses๐Ÿ’‹
Filler Chapter
Filler Chapter 2
Talking
Filler Chapter 3
Fucked Up
Disclaimer!!!

Doing the Do

226 2 1
By princessbubbless54

Zaria Sierra Williams

Savannah dropped me back off at my house. I was in my room watching young sheldon. I loved binge watching this show.

I went to the bathroom and came out to my phone dinging. It was Kel.

Kel The Fish😌

Get ready imma be there in 5

i didn't make up my mind yet

i already answered for you its ok😘

sassy ass bitch mhm

You want a rewind of what happened the other day cause of that smart ass mouth

It wasn't allat anyway🙄

shut tf up im outside

I started putting a couple clothes in my bag. Ouuu im having a sleepover with my man👻

I went in my mom room seeing her knocked out. "Ma," I said tryna shake her awake.

"What chile."

"Umm me, savannah, and the guys wanna hang out, but imma be at Savannah's for a few days."

"Ok, hugs and kisses i love you." She said turning over.

"Love you too." I said walking out her room. I grabbed my makeup bag and walked out the door. I walked to the backseat and opened the door putting my bags in. When I got in the front seat he was already looking at me.

"You look good asf mamas."

"Thanks." I said tryna act like im still mad.

He started pulling out my driveway looking back with one hand on the wheel. Ouu wee boy don't be driving like that.

"What the hell you still gotta stank ass attitude for Zaria?"

"You always say 'Imma text you later'" mocking him. "But you never text or nothing fake ass hoe."

He just looked at me before looking back at the road. "That's my fault I be busy and shit, i be thinking about you though."

"You think about ya mammy too whats the difference?" I said rolling my eyes.

"You just think you the shit bruh." Kel said driving while tapping on the wheel. I looked over at him sucking my teeth and then responded.

"Thats cause I am." I said reminding myself of the ice spice song.

"Think you the shit bitch your not even the fart." I said laughing. Kel just looked over at me while i sceolled on tiktok. "What tf are you looking at?"

"Yo pretty ass."

"You say this to all yo bitches or what?" He sucked his teeth but who gives a fuck.

"You and this think imma green ass nigga getting me tight."

"Get tight then bum."

"bum? I been buying my own shit."

"Mhm" I said as he pulled into his apartment complex. I regretted even being over here now. He got a sassy and smart ass mouth. Now sometimes he be eating me i cant lie but i don't matter imma always be onnat ass.

"Get out the car Zari."

"You always tryna act like somebody daddy." I said mugging him getting out the car. This bitch ain't the boss of nothing.

"I am yo daddy." I looked at him then looked back in my phone walking up the stairs. "Tuh"

I felt him staring at my ass and looked back and he was with no shame. Pervert ass nigga. "Well damn you wanna eat it?"

"You gone let me?" He said licking his lips. "Nasty ass."

"Only for you."

He opened the door and let me in. I texted the girl back because I was supposed to get my hair done tomorrow. I went to sit on the couch while he went in the kitchen pulling out some cereal.

"You hungry?"

"You never got shit in yo house and no i'm not hungry for fucking cereal." I said attitude laced.

He walked over to the couch and turned on the tv. He put on martin. I should've fucking knew, lame ass. He put my legs on top of his rubbing them while eating cereal.

I was casually on my phone, while his hand was getting closer to pussy. I smacked it away. "And what do you think your doing sir."

He pulled his lips in his mouth. "You being stingy and shit."

I laughed my ass of cause sir?? just cause we did something once don't mean we have to did twice, ugly ass.

"Stingy?? Just cause ion give it up like yo other hoes don't mean i'm stingy."

"You always take shit to the max, just chill." Kel said getting up to go put his bowl in the sink. He came back putting Zaria over his shoulder while yelped and started hitting his butt.

"Hit my ass again Zaria and you gone be in it." Kel said aggressively and y'all know me i'm not a follow direction typa bitch soooo i hit his ass again.

He dropped me on the bed hard as fuck. "I said damn bitch." I said re quoting that tiktok.

"We going to bed come on. Strip." I looked at this nigga like he was crazy cause huh? i aint hear you right..

"My bag in the car my pajamas in there can you go get it?" I asked Kel. This nigga just shook his head and then tried to take my shirt off.

"Im not going down there, take this fucking shirt off and get in the bed. You can leave the shorts on."

I just scoffed at him. "I was gone do that anyway hoe."

He grabbed my neck getting in my face. Y'all know this shit turn me on. "You keep trying me, calling me out my name and shit, but I'm deadass feed up. Get the fuck in the bed." He said pushing me back onto the bed.

I got in the bed slowly but surely. I put the covers on me and felt the bed dip. Before I could turn over this nigga put his whole body on top of mine. Somebody come get this big bitch offa me, PLEASE!

I started thinking about me and him, while my eyes started getting heavy. Before i knew it i dozed off to sleep with Kel big ass head on my stomach.

—————————————————
Next Morning

I woke up with something weighing on my stomach about to make me pee on myself. I looked down and seen this nigga big ass head.

I tried to push his head off to go to the bathroom. This nigga was not budging. "Kel," I said trying to shake him awake. "Kel, get up i gotta pee."

He mumbled some shit and moved over. I hopped out the bed and went in the bathroom to release my bladder.

I walked out the bathroom and seen kel on his phone. "Did she text you back?"

"Who?" He said looking at me confused.

"The hoe you texting." I said making a smart face. I know he wasn't talking to nobody. I went through his phone after I woke up in the middle of the night that shit was crystal clear my stomach wasn't even hurting.

"Mmcht gone on with that shit." He said getting up with no shirt but basketball shorts.

I only had a bra and shorts on. "You got a spare toothbrush?"

"Just use mines."

"Oh fuck no you a dusty ass bitch dusty ass hoe."

He looked back at me from the mirror. We dead ass was having a whole staring contest until he bucked at me and I flinched a little. I ain't scared of the hoe but he is a little buff.

He gave me a spare toothbrush that was under the sink and handed it to me. I hated getting ready in the morning with no music so I cut on some chief keef.

Save That Shit by Chief Keef

She say she love me whatever that is, do me a favor save dat shit
Like bad kids, bitch, we reckless
Ball hard stunt like taxes
He say he know Sosa he be lacking
Do me a favor save that shit.
You fuck niggas better stay packing
A lot of extended clips no acting (bang bang)

I sang loudly to the song. Not seeing Kel recording me on his phone.

I walked around him and be smacked my ass. I had to hide my smile. This bitch cant know my turn ons yet.

"You hungry?" I nodded my head checking what percentage my phone was on.

Him so sweet always asking me am i hungry😘😘😘

"Ight i got cereal." I stale faced this bitch cause ion want no mfn cereal.

"Ykw my nigga finna pick me up some chick-fil-a anyways forget you."

Kel was quick to get up and snatch the phone out my hand. He gone hold it in the air knowing he taller than me. My short ass tried to reach but I knew it was impossible. This bitch always tryna be funny.

"Reach it 4 feet" He said smiling. He need to get his shit together because i'm actually 5"2.

"Bitch im 5"2 hell is you saying" I said mugging him. I gave up after a while and then walked away. Nah i'm just playing i jumped on this bitch back to get my phone. Sir you not having my phone.

"Yeah 4 feet that." I said mocking him. After he came out the bathroom doing whatever he had to do this hoe gone hop on the game. Thats all niggas think about game, game, games.

"I think Savannah coming to pick me up cause we getting out hair done."

He finally looked back at me from the game and gone mug me. "Why I can't take you?"

"Cause me and her going to the same place stupid."

He waved me off and begin playing the game again. Get this nigga fo I have to put him in a head lock. I texted Savannah to see if she could still pick me up while laying in the bed.

My Vannah💜

you still coming at 4?

yeah, but Shaad gotta drive cause he needa go somewhere after and my daddy using mine.

He so annoying

Ong lame ass bitch

Then gone say if you riding in my car you cant be ugly. BITCH you the definition of it

Exactly bum ass, but ight i'm still at Kel apartment so imma get ready in like an hour👻

Ok cool imma be there in like 2, get yo freak on bihh💅🏾

I closed our thread of messages and the looked at Kel still playing the game. I always wanted to start a youtube with somebody cause i love pranks. Sooo imma do a prank on Kel without the youtube or without the camera.

Finna lead this nigga on. He ain't gone even know what to think. I pushed my bra up to make my titties look bigger.

"When you plan getting off the game." I said in a little soft voice standing in front of him. He looked from me to the game like he was deciding what he wanted to do. Oh bitch cause im not no option.

"Umm ion know come sit on my lap mama." He said rubbing his eyes. Get the crust out ya eyes first bitch. But i gladly sat on his lap. I sat right on his dick to make the "prank" more realistic.

I started moving around knowing he could feel it and thats when I felt him harden underneath me.

"Man fuck- im trying wdh shoot the fucking ball dummy." He tried to move me over but i wasn't budging.

"You gone have to stop moving or you gone get fucked up." He said putting his hand on my waist.

I moved around a little bit more before i felt his hand slowly coming up to my neck. He grabbed my neck and then my back arched up off of him while he was kissing on my neck.

I heard his friends yelling at him on the game through the headset. "You feel how you got my shit?"

I nodded my head, yes. His other hand trailed down into my shorts and then he started rubbing on my pussy. "Mhmm" I moaned putting my bottom lips into my mouth.

"That shit feel good baby?" I nodded my head. He pecked my lips and then stuck a finger in. "Words."

I could barely form a word. My mouth was wide open, this shit felt so good. "Yeah, that shit feel good." My eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Take this shit off." He said tapping on my shorts. I stood up and took my pants and shorts off. I sat back down and he rubbed my pussy faster making a knot form in my stomach.

"Ouu im about to cumm" I said moaning uncontrollably. He just kept kissing my neck before saying "Let it out baby."

I squirted on his and hand. I was breathing hard, while Kel picked me up and took me to the bath. He started taking my bra and shirt off and i covered my boobs. He removed my hands slowly. "You ain't gotta hide yo self from me."

I was feeling a little bold, so i told him get in the tub with me. Whew i wasn't ready when he pulled his dick out. That shit looked thick as fuck and semi long.

I turned to make it seem like i wasn't looking. He turned my head kissing me until it turned sloppy. We let go when we both felt out of breath and started playing with the bubbles.

—————————————————

I was dressed and ready when Savannah texted me telling me she was outside. Kel was on the bed sleeping. He been sleeping ever since we got out the tub.

I kissed his soft ass lips and then made my way out the door. I didn't have on nothing special since i was just going to get my hair done. I had on a grey essentials sweat suit and my green beans.

I hopped in the car and Savannah was looking at me smiling. I looked at her confused before i asked.

"Why you got that happy ass look on your face?"

She started pulling off before answering, while i was still staring at her. "We did it." she said lowly.

"Huh? Bitch speak up!"

"Me and tj... we did IT." She said emphasizing it. I looked at her before making a questioning face.

"Bitch your so stupid, we had sex."

"Ohh shit myb, how was it? I ain't know you was serious serious when you told me last time."

"Duhh bitch i was serious.. anyway it was good. It hurt a little but afterwards it feels good.."

"Im thinking about it with Kel too but idk."

"Well me and tj made official before we did it, but if you like kel and feel like he the one then go for it. I thought yall done did stuff already anyway."

"Yeah like 2 hours ago." I said reminiscing back when his hands was in pus-

Savannah pulled up to the hair shop and sat in the two hairstylist chair.

"So what styles would you like to get today?"

Savannah spoke for me cause i couldn't with having my AirPods in. "She want knotless and i want a traditional sew in with curls."

————————————————

Savannah was dropping me back off to the house after we finished with our hair. I walked back into Kel apartment and seen he was on the couch sparking a blunt.

"You know your door was unlocked right? Anybody could come up in this bitch."

"They'll die for they step foot, i aint worried." He said shrugging his shoulders.

I walked over to the table setting my purse down and turning around seeing him watching me.

"I like yo hair and shit."

"Thanks."

I started heading to the bedroom and guess what? this nigga following me. I reached down getting my charger to feel Kel pressing his dick onto me.

I started laughing not knowing what else to do. "You tryna finish what we started earlier?"

"Wym?" I said tryna act all oblivious knowing i knew exactly wtf he meant.

"Lemme show you what i mean."

He pushed me onto the bed taking my sweatshirt and sweatpants off. He pulled down my panties and latched his mouth on my pussy without warning. "Mhmm"

He put two fingers in while eating me out making me go overboard. The knot forming fast in my stomach as he starting going faster. "Ouu shit im cuming."

"Cum on daddy face baby." His words sending me over the edge.

Not knowing the next words that came out my mouth i said, "I'm ready." Looking him deep into his eyes.

"You sure, we dont got to do this shit Zari."

"Yeah i always wanted you to be my first anyway."

"Mhm." That was all he said before he got a condom out his side drawer and ripped it open with his mouth.

"You trust me?" He was staring deep into my mfn soul. "Yea, i trust you."

"Ight."

Before i knew it i felt something pushing into me, making me groan. It did hurt like Savannah said. I made a scrunched up face as the pain was getting more higher.

"You got this ma, imma go slow."

I just nodded my head not really trying to speak. He started off slow making the pain go away a little and replacing it with pleasure. He went faster noticing i started moaning tapping him, letting him know he could go faster. It felt good and i felt that familiar feeling in my stomach come back.

"Uhh fuck."

"Im fucking you good baby?"

"Yess ugh fuck me harder Kel."

Not knowing the meaning of my words this nigga went faster. Pounding into my shit, while my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I mouthed 'Oh my fucking god' while that knot in my stomach was getting bigger and bigger.

"Fuck Kel im finna cum!"

"Me too where you want it?"

"My stomach- ouu shit"

I came all over him and he pulled out and came over my stomach. Leaving us both breathless. He leaned down and kissed me, then laid on top of me.

AYYY THAT WAS MY FIRST SEX SCENE I EVER WROTE. AND GUESS HOW MANY WORDS A BITCH GOT TO THIS CHAPTER??? 3014 AYY CLAP YALL MFN HANDS.

Anyway this chapter i felt like was long asf for me to write. I kept stopping and then restarting back tbr. Anyway i need yall hoes to comment or sum but hope y'all

Anyway rate the sex scene 1-10 i can take criticism. But like comment vote do whatever tf you want just do something!!

enjoyyy🤍

and no i aint proofread

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 12.3K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
18.2K 330 41
Just read it๐Ÿฅด & find out
456 26 20
Idk I'm bored asf so read if u want ๐Ÿ˜‚
148K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||