Bound by Hearts

By silverxlilywrites

Book - 2 Lord Shiva says, Purest form of love can't be expressed with words. It is the embodiment of the devo... More

Introduction
Playlist
Dedication
Prologue
1. Realisation
2. Why do you care?
3. Reminiscing
4. Forgiven not Forgotten
5. I need to know!
6. First Encounter
7. A Birthday Promise
8. Prince is Dead
9. Forgotten Princess
10. A Dance Please...
11. Pain of Ignorance
12. The Roy Princess
13. Friendly Advice
14. His Addiction
15. Jealousy
17. Selfless Confession
18. Loving Her
19. I Don't Love Him
20. Leave!
21. Danger
22. Red Tulips
23. Betrayed
24. Love you to Hate me.
25. Downfall
26. One Night (M)
27. Over (M)
28. Stalker
29. Stay
30. Darkest Night (M)
IMPORTANT

16. Tainted Soul

1.4K 164 25
By silverxlilywrites

Author's note:
Before starting this chapter let me make it very clear,
That a portion of this chapter is a strictly 18+ chapter and anyone below the age of 18 reading this part...

I can't stop you but do so at your own risk. But this is a trigger warning.
And Sexual Assualt scenes will be there in this book. Detailed ones.

I don't promote or support assaulting children regardless of their gender. Neither do I support many things I am mentioning in this book.

You all can consider this a dark romance book to certain extents.

You all have been warned.

Do read till the trigger warning.
And after that with caution.

Amara looked at me with widened eyes while the whole cafeteria listened in complete silence.

"Abhi... everyone is watching."
Amara said looking around at all the eyes on us. A slight shade of red dusting her ears and nose.

She was embarrassed.

"Do you hate it?"
The only thing that mattered to me was if she liked it or not. No one mattered. Only she did.
Always.

"No."
She replied looking at her fingers which fisted the sides of her skirt. Pursing her lips and trying hide the goosebumps that covered her skin now.

"Then why does it matter if everyone is watching?"
"Because we are not a couple Abhi. But that is what everyone is going to think now."

I hated the words that left her lips. It felt as if she wanted to push me away even though it was nothing but the truth.

The truth that we were not dating.

"So? We are exclusive, Princess." I said tipping her chin up with my index finger and smirking at her.

And the moment stood still.
She looked at me her lips parted and she licked her bottom lip. The action so sinful that it twisted my heart.

"Not. A. Word. About. What. You. All. Saw. Here."

I announced my eyes still only looking at Amara yet the warning in my tone was abundantly clear to everyone around us.

"And stay away from Amara."
"Eyes. Off. My. Girl."

I said now looking at every guy in the cafeteria. Maintaining eye contact with them. And glaring at the girls who shot Amara dirty looks.

"Understand?"

I asked a sickeningly sweet smile adorned my lips and every shuddered under the scrutiny of my gaze.

"Yes." They all mumbled under their breath.

"Abhi!" Amara called out. As if trying to ask me to cut it out.

"You."
"Come with me."
I said raising a brow at her.

I held onto a her wrist and pulled her with me. She followed a few steps behind. Her pace faster than mine due to our height difference.

"Abhi! Slow down. I can't keep up... Ahhh!"
She yelped loudly when I abruptly stopped picking her up in my arms and continued walking towards my studio.

"Will you tell me where we are going?" She asked her hands fisting on my School blazer.

I did not utter a single word.

"Are you angry at something I did?"
"..."

"Are you jealous?"
"..."

My steps halted for a whole minute. And she looked at me a new sort of twinkle lit up her eyes.

"So, my baby was jealous?"
She asked giggling as her hands slid up from my shoulder to cup my cheek gently.

I stood without uttering a word. My jaw clenched yet my heart soared the entire universe.
She called me her 'baby'?

When she was very clearly the one who was so much more delicate and fragile as compared to me.

I started walking again and she kept teasing me with many more extremely embarrassing and adorable questions?

"What do you want me to do kiss you heart yo blow away the pile of ashes your heart is in now after a doze of unwanted jealousy?" She asked a smirk on her dark pink lips.

I pushed her on my working table and her legs wrapped around my waist and her back arched. Her torso collided mine and her skirt rode up to her thighs.

My hand instantly wrapped around her waist to support her arched back while the other travelled the smooth expanse of pure skin from her knee to her thigh.

"Aahhhm" she let out a surreal sound.

My hand carefully traced the inches of her body. From her thigh to her hips. To her waist to her cheek.

"You are perfect."
I whispered against her lips.

She closed her eyes almost as if she was cherishing the words.
Savouring them.

"So are you."
She said as her hand that was pushing against my chest rose up to cup my face and then her other hand travelled into tousled long dark hair.

"Princess..." I said loving the feeling of how she fit me perfectly. As if the heavens and sins had carved her just for me.

"You owe me one. Remember?" I asked looking at her long lashes that ghosted my face due to the lack of space between us.

They were so beautiful.
Long.
Curled.
Not too thick.
Not too thin.
Just heavenly.

Her eyes glowed a shade of gold while looking into my eyes.

"What do you want from me?" She asked looking at me unsurely but there was a promise.

The promise to give me whatever I desired.

"I want everything Amara. I am selfish about you. I hate it when you so much as smile and talk to anyone who is not me. I am so addicted to you. Your calmness, Your serenity, Your laughs, Your jokes, Your hobbies, Your smell, Your fucking existence."

I whispered and she looked at me her eyes turned softer with every word I spoke.

"But... all I want from you now. Is a kiss? Will you do me that honour. Princess?" I asked while leaning in closer to her to kiss her forehead.

She didn't utter a single word.

I kissed both her cheeks.
Her cute nose.
Her ears.

She just sat there her lips pursed as she slowly bit her bottom lip.
Sensually slow.

I press my thumb against her lips. Her eyes widened yet she didn't say anything.

"Do I have your permission?" I asked

She still didn't say anything.

"Amara. Bite them once again. And I will bite your lip till I draw blood and the only thing you feel every time you try to bite them again is my kiss."

"Ahmm." She moaned lightly biting on my thumb that was now pressed between her teeth.

"Kiss me."
She finally said pulling me closer with my hair.

"And make sure I feel your kiss on my lips every time I lick my lips."

She said staring straight at me.

My eyes widened in surprise.

I leaned my body weight on her. And rested my head on her shoulder for a minute.

"You are driving me insane."

"It is my intention." She said smugly and before she could continue I pressed my lips on hers.

Her eyes widened before closing completed and wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs tightened around my waist.

I kept my eyes open for just a moment longer to see a deep blush on her cheeks.

I pull her bottom lip with my teeth and she gasps leaning into me more and moaning lightly.

She opened her mouth and her tongue darted out to trace the outline of my lips. I parted my mouth giving her the access she demanded.

Her tongue clashed against mine furiously. And even though Amara had always been responsive this kiss felt more passionate than any that we had now till today.

She kissed me like she claimed me as her own just as I had claimed her as mine.

"You are mine. Abhi." She demanded between our kiss while I smirked into the kiss.

She took my bottom lips between her teeth and repeated my action. She sucked and bite hard on it until she drew my blood. Just like I had drawn hers.

"Yours Princess."

I groaned at the feeling of the kiss getting more heated. And for once I didn't know why I was not repulsed. I felt myself losing my control.

I felt the need. The want to do more.

And just before my hands could travel down to her hips to pull her so close to me that I forgot breathe.

The door to the studio opens sharply.

And a soft gasp leaves the lips of a woman.

"Oh. My!"

Amara pulls away sharply and I sigh in frustration.

"Aren't you the hormonal teenagers."

A voice I new all to well spoke. The only feminine voice that repeatedly haunted me in my dreams throughout my life since I was ten.

My breath turned erratic. And I felt my heart launch down to the pit of my stomach. I felt a kind of hazy memory playing in the back of my mind.

Her on her knees.
In front of my father's cock.
My bleeding head. My bleeding palm.

Him doing multiple things to her while she started staring at me gradually. And a weird look that filled her features.

The disgust that crawled up my skin every time I was near her or my father.

"Your father wants to meet you. And he is busy so you can't be late. Let's get going." She said even though everything she just said sounded normal and harmless I felt my heart beating so hard against my ribs.

"Abhi." I felt Amara's hands gently cupping my face. Her eyes focused and concerned. All her attention on me.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to." She told me softly and peppered gentle kisses on my eyes and lips trying to calm my erratic breathing.

"I..I..." my words trembled as I felt my throat turning numb like I drank acid and now nothing will come out.

" I can't bring you... I can't bring you into this messed up stuff. I can't see you suffer... I can't see you suffer because of me." I whispered against her ear and she soothingly pushed back the hair from my face.

"Abhi.Don't go." She begged me this time looking at my teary eyes.

"You don't deserve any kind of mess or hurt either." She said and my heart clenched so hard I felt I was suffocating.

"We are getting late..." She said haughtily. She  glared at Amara and but her lips in disapproval.

"I have to go." I said a pressed a chaste kiss on her lips to give myself the Will to survive whatever was in store for me in the near disastrous future.

"Come back to me. Abhi. Don't leave me again." She said her eyes turning glassy. Even though she knew nothing about my situation. She was already crying.

My soft princess.
My kind lovely Amara.

"I will come to my heart." I said and pulled myself away from her and didn't turn back as I killed every emotion that was bubbling in me just a few minutes ago.

My hands clenched on the red ribbon that Amara had been wearing just before our kiss.

I need to survive.
For Chandini Maa.
For Bade Papa.
For Eva di.
For my friends.
For my Amara.
.
.

(Trigger warning.)
I stepped inside the back seat of one of my father's many cars. And his secretary sat next to in the back seat.

I moved away from her and sat closer to the door. Feeling suffocated and uncomfortable by her seated so closely to me.

She sat quietly till the driver started the car. And we were out of the campus.

"So, was she one of your fuck girls?" Ashrita asked looking at me clicking her tongue in distaste.

In that moment I felt something snapping inside me.

I turned towards her sharply and held her jaw tightly. Feeling a volcano erupting inside me. I saw red. And I lost every sense of suppressing my emotions.

"Dare. You. Call. Her. That." I said my tone dropping an octave lower than usual. My hand tightened even more on her jaw.

"She is Amara Roy. And she is more powerful as a girl than you will ever be in all your lives combined and your sugar daddy will be while trying his mission of world domination in business."

"Ahh. Anurag Roy's only daughter. Interesting. I wonder what will happen if I tell about your fascination about her to my sugar daddy"

She moaned into my hand and pulled my hand away from her face and pulled it towards her throat.

"Your father likes to hold my jaw and then my neck." She says her voice turning slurry and eyes hooded.

I felt a wave of nausea rolled through me. My stomach churned and I wanted to spill my guts out.

I can't believe I touched this woman.

No matter the reason.

"Don't you dare say a word about her to Amit Acharya." I said sharply even though I felt the need to scratch the skin off my palms.

"I won't..." She said popping open a button of her shirt and then another until I could clearly see her laced green bra.

"What.. the fuck are you doing?" I gritted my teeth and looked at her eyes. Wanting nothing more than to get off this car.

She crawled towards me. And traced her nail down my face and then over my dishevelled shirt.

"You know I can do better than her." She said her hands moving to unbutton my shirt.

I hold her hand firmly to stop her.

"Get. Off. Me."

I said.
And try to push her away from my but she scratched the sides of my neck with her nails hard enough to draw blood.

"Why?" She pouted pretending to look extremely offended.

"You are filthy." I say pushing her away hissing as her grip around my neck tightened.

"I will not tell your father if you give me a piece of you." She said trying to negotiate with me.

My eyes widened. And I felt myself tremble under the sheer waves of disgust rolling through me right now.

It was not even disgust for her or my father anymore. It was disgust for myself.

"No."

I said. I did not want this. I did not want any of this.

Why god!
Why always me?!

She looked at me and raised a brow?

"No?"
She asked again.

"No."
I said. Wishing I could push her off me. But I just couldn't do anything anymore. I don't know why I was unable to move I didn't know why my senses were dulling.

I did not know why my heart felt more unsettled and why I felt my whole body sweating.

"See. Your body want it. Give into the desire Abhimanyu. I will take good care of you." She said and continued unbuttoning my shirt till it was completely open.

"No." I pleaded now. I did not want this. I don't know what she had done to me but I could not move at all.

"Why? You have grown up to be such a handsome and toe curlingly hot boy." She continued taking her hand towards my pants belt.

"Don't touch me." I said. My voice was turning numb and my sensing were dulling in a sickeningly fast pace.

"I have seen the way you look at me while your father does me. You want me too. I know." She continued and I felt a line tear slipping my eyes.

I realised that my father was a monster but so was this woman. She was the worst kind to try to take advantage of someone when they were at their most vulnerable.

"The only thing I want with you or Amit Acharya is to never see you both again." I tried to speak. I felt the black void in my heart growing.

"After today... you will want me. Just like I want all this." She said tracing the lines of my bare chest and running her hand lower to feel my torso.

"Stop." I begged this time.
"I really. Don't want this. Please." I felt helpless. And my body turned more frozen with every passing second.

She didn't not give a fuck about a single word I said and pressed her lips against mine forcefully.

And then traced her lips down my body.

And with every kiss she left on me. I was reminded of every time I cut myself. The need to draw blood out of every place she touched filled me.

Tears left my eyes.
And she looked at me and let out a laugh.

"Why are you crying?" She asked raising a brow.

"Stop. I can't push you off me. What have you done to me." I cried not liking this feeling. Not at all liking how she was pressing herself against me. I didn't like how I was not able to do anything.

I felt weak and disgusting. Just like I did every time I had as a kid around my father but worse.

"Stop the Car!" I begged looking at the driver who was sweating profusely. But his lips were sealed.

"He won't stop." She laughed again at my misery.

"Please... please leave... mmphf." I am cut off when she places her lips on mine pushing her tongue on my lips and licking it.

And at that moment I felt another piece of me die.

I was tainted.
I was... filth.

Before she could continue the car comes to an abrupt halt and just before the backseat door opens she pulls me on top of herself and her eyes turn teary and glassy.

"What... the fuck..." I heard my fathers tone and it made every hair on my body stand and shiver.

And in one moment I was on top of his secretary and the next moment I was pressed against the hood of the car.

"I don't care who you fuck. But you don't fuck my whore." My father spoke pressing my head harder against the roof of the car.

My knees hurt. My body hurt. I couldn't defend myself. And everything hurt and seemed pointless.

"Amit!!! I don't know why Abhi did this to me!" She rushed out pulling on her shirt and clinging on to my farther.

And then I heard it. The clicking of the a golf stick. And I knew my fate.

"You are a disgrace." He said.

"So are you." I said lowly. Even though I felt acid running down my throat. And smirked at him.
And then

I closed my eyes.
God...
Yeah right.
I accepted what I always received from Amit Acharya.

Smack.
.
.
.
(End of trigger content.)

I knocked on the balcony door of the only place I could think of.

It was midnight and before I could collapse and fall on my knees I felt a small body hold onto me gently.

The smell of vanilla, roses and musk filled my senses making my heart beat again.

"Abhi! Why are you bleeding! Why is your back bleeding?!" I smiled at the sound of her soft voice filling my body.

"Help me survive in myself, princess. Help me." I said lowly letting my tears fall and felt darkness cloud my vision.

Yet my heart beat.
Because I was with my soul.
With my Jaan.

"Save me, Princess."

(Unedited: prone to typos and errors)
Those who read the trigger part.
I have deleted some part from the previous draft cause it was too much.

Anyways stay tuned!
Next chapter after 110 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 46.8K 64
"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudden appearance and outburst. "Who are you...
37.1K 1.1K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
101K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
243K 11.1K 53
It is said "The Karma never looses an address!" Same happened with our main protagonist Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor, the young 26 years old dashing politic...