Changed

由 theeeprincess_z3

Just read. itll explain itself 更多

Introduction
Prolouge
Jealous
Reconnection
Stories
That Get Back A Mf
Chill
Kisses💋
Filler Chapter
Filler Chapter 2
Doing the Do
Talking
Filler Chapter 3
Fucked Up
Disclaimer!!!
Suspicious

The Live

294 4 0
由 theeeprincess_z3

It had been 2 days since kel had dropped me off back home. He said he would hit me up but he has yet to. It's whatever cs i aint stressing about no nigga and thats just that.

My mom was never home but i wasnt worried about it, i just felt a little lonely. So i decided to text Vannah and tell her come over.

MY VANNAH💜

Wanna come over??

Duhh Sai stressing me tf out about this girl he like frfr knowing he a hoe🙄

Right i dont be believing none of his bullshit but ok, you spending the night?

Yeah imma pack a bag, andddddd guess what ...
My resha roulette i ordered from amazon came in so we gone be playing it.👻👻👻👻

PERIODDD👻

After that i got in the shower and tidyed up my room for when Savannah was coming. After cleaning my room i laid down and watched some youtube shorts.
I heard my doorbell and ran downstairs to get it.

As soon as i opened it my smile got wider cs there was vannah.

"You not gone invite a bitch in or none."

"Girllaa shut up i was just happy you came seem like im the only person that live here."

"Yo moms not here?"

"You know she be at work all day."

Zaria and Savannah started walking upstairs to Zaria room. When they entered the room Savannah sat her bags down in the corner and they started talking.

"Girl idk but im thinking about doing it with tj.."

Me and Vannah made a pact that we wouldnonly give our virginity to niggas we trusted and we knew it was gone be real.
So if Savannah was talking about this then that meant she trusted.

"Wym like doing it? like having sex with him?"

"Yeah.. i think idk."

"Well damn haven't yall just reconnected?"

"Nah we almost everybody fell out we kept in touch but never no relationship type shit just chilling at each other house."

"Well damn and you ain't tell me."

"I dropped hints." Vannah said with a stale face.

"What fucking hints Vannah?"

"I used to be like im at my man t house." Savannah said laughing. "Who tf else would i be talking about Zari."

"Well shit i ain't know."

"Mhm well anyway we been getting a little closer, even after that shit that had happened at the party."

"Yeah that was crazy and trust me Vannah it wasnt your fault i ain't know he was like that."

"Girll when i tell you when i heard shots i ducked as fast as i could and then somebody grabbed me and it was tj ass."

We both started laughing when savannah said something else. "We get in the car and he start lecturing me like he my daddy and then.."

"Then what, why you looking like that." Zaria said laughing.

"Then we kissed."

"AHH SHITT you finally had your second kiss."

"Girl second dont even matter, lets get on live im bored.

"Ok yours or mine?"

"mine, i got more followers."

"What fucking ever Vannah."

Savannah started the liv and a bunch of people came in. They was just doing regular things and then Vannah started sparking a blunt.

Zaria ain't smoke. She didn't see the need to. She knew a lot of people who did though and she always felt like she never needed it. They would say getting high is the best feeling but zaria felt like she ain't need to smoke to get high like that. She would just have a good time and laugh.

ShaadTheReaper6: Don't make me tell vannah😂😂

Savannah just mugged the scrren before sticking up the middle finger. "Dont make me tell auntie you was almost a daddy." Zaria said, making savannah choke on her smoke and start laughing.

Thebiggest.aries: whats yall signs?

Zaria replied for her and savannah. "Our bithdays only a day apart so we both BIG VIRGOS!"

Riyahdatsme: My friend said you fw her nigga, the one in blue

ShaadTheReaper: @Riyahdatsme you ain't finna check my cousin about a nigga tf

Zaria was happy that shaad would always stick up for her even when she ain't need it. "Who ya friends man?"

Riyahdatsme: Drill

Riyahdatsme: @ShaadTheReaper6 i aint starting nothing but anyways

"Woah bitch you ain't finna be talking to my brother crazy."

Chloedagreatesttt: Hollon cause ain't you fucking with ya mans opp..?
Chloedagreatesttt: You was at the party talking to him right?

"Who tf are you wtf."

"This why i dont fuck with social media yo yall bitches it messy." Zaria said

messyinatl: oop whats teaaa☕️

"Nothing ain't tea yall be looking for a story line." Savannah said

Riyahdatsme: anyway yall not finna talk to my friend chloe any type of way tf😘

"Hoe whats up, like whats yo problem." Zaria said

She wasnt usually like this but these bitches came up in here on the bs.

Chloedagreatesttt: If you wanna get down we can, you be fw my man and the opps, opp thot!

DrillSOB_: ain't ya man and zaria get off live yo, you ain't fighting

Zaria looked at the camera with a mad as face. Kel having hoes coming in savannah live just talking ain't sit right with her.

"Nah since youn know how to control yo hoes lets have it out. and im not fw kel let that be known.

Zaria had a headache. This shit was uncaused for. She ain't even fuck with kel fully and bitches was coming for her like that.

"Alright yall we gone end the live that was enough for today, whew." Savannah said before she ended the live.

Savannah turned to Zaria in her bed before coming to her side. "I know you like him or whatnot but he kind of a hoe."

"Yeah i know, ion even know why i thought what we used to have was about to come back with the snap of my finger."

"But i do know he love you" Savannah started "Girll all them niggas asses he used to beat about you yk he love you."

Zaria and Savannah just watched youtube shorts until they went to sleep.

RACKS ON ME LIKE A PINATA FUCK YOU BLUE BALENCIAGAS ROBBY JEAN WITH THE FOAM POSITS HIT THE CLUB

yeah anyways ionk the rest of the song but this the second chapter of the day ik i made yall wait like 5 hours but hell i be sleeping eating shiting showerin LMFAAOAOAO nah but umm hope yall enjoy

Princess out
also did not proofread

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.4K 183 32
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐫𝐨𝐬. 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧�...
2.6K 207 10
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
9.9M 362K 84
read to find out😉
23.9K 722 34
Ion do description but aye read 🌚