serendipity. | Taylor Swift

By talesofely

serendipity [n.] - the gift of finding valuable or beautiful things without the need to look for it. Serendi... More

Veilleux-Lewis + Swift
01
02
03
04
NOT AN UPDATE
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
14 (Part 2)
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

15

1.7K 91 50
By talesofely

December 13, 2015

Instagram

◉○○

○◉○

○○◉

liked by twhiddleston and others.

wynterveil before & after the concert + the singer:)

stellaramirez cutiess! see you two tomorrow:)
     wynterveil <3

wadelewis Taylor looks so done with you, I feel sorry for her. 😔
     wynterveil i know for a fact that @emmastone's so done w/ you, I feel sorry for her. 😔

taylorswift i didn't even notice you taking a picture of me 😧
     wynterveil @taylorswift lies, i literally told you to pose 😒
     taylorswift @wynterveil whatever, go to sleep 😒
     wynterveil @taylorswift no, u first 😒
     taylorswift @wynterveil fine 😒

user01 the last pic 😭

user02 MUM AND MOM ARE TOGETHER AGAIN AAAAAAAA
     iwynyoulose who's who
     user02 @iwynyoulose mum is wynter, and mom is taylor duhh?? 🤨🤨

user03 wynter is suddenly so active on social media, what is happening 😭😭
     user04 STOP. NO. SHUSH. DON'T !! YOU'RE GONNA JINX IT
     user03 my bad 😧

user05 tater tots 🩵💛🩵💛
     wynterveil what..?
     user06 @wynterveil OMG HI MUM
     user05 @wynterveil IT'S YOUR SHIP NAMEEE
     user07 @wynterveil Taylor=Ta + Wynter=Ter = TaTer, then we're your tots (thoughts)
     iwynyoulose @samanthaslow13 look at this shit 😭😭

user08 gays
     user09 @user08 they aren't gay, stop it bro 💀
     user08 @user09
     user09 @user08 what?
     user08 @user09 talk to the fucking hand, 'bro'. ☺️
     user10 @user08 BAHAHAHAHHA THIS IS ICONIC SHIT

user16 taylor's pictures are the only pictures wynter posts with color, THAT IS ADORABLE 😓

user13 anyone else noticed that wynter only keeps the @ in her comment when she's replying to taylor??? LIKE SHE REPLIED TO WADE WITHOUT MENTIONING HIM, AND YET SHE KEPT TAYLOR'S @ IN EVERY REPLIED SHE MADE FOR HER. WHAT. DOES. THIS. MEAN. ⁉️⁉️⁉️
     user11 @user13 how do u even notice holy shit
     user12 @user13 OMG YOU'RE RIGHT

_______________

Paparazzi filled the entrance of the hotel where Taylor and Wynter were staying temporarily. There were more people than usual due to their location being openly announced on social media. Luckily, it was one of Wynter's hotel branches, so there were multiple guards to get them through the sea of photographers and media personnels.

Wynter had her arm around Taylor's shoulder to make sure they wouldn't get separated while trying to push through the crowds. Wynter's guards were really good at covering them so they weren't worrying too much.

Everyone was shouting their names and some even asking incredibly inappropriate questions. Taylor reached over to hold Wynter's hand and cover the side of her with it. The brunette immediately caught on on what she was trying to do and used her free hand to cover the singer's face as much as she can.

Usually, paparazzi never go after Wynter, especially at night, in fear of facing her wreath. However, now that she was with Taylor, it seems as if it was worth it to face an angry Wynter if it means getting pictures of them together.

When they got to Wynter's car, the silence was deafening. Taylor sighed heavily with her eyes closed, covering her face with her hands.

Wynter chewed on the inside of her cheek. It was hard for her to see Taylor so distraught. She gently reached out to place her hand on Taylor's thigh, aiming to give some sort of comfort to the singer.

"You okay, Tay?" Wynter asked softly, tracing gentle circles using her thumb on Taylor's thigh.

The blonde simply nodded in response. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Why are you apologizing, love?" If the furrowed brows of the brunette, isn't enough of an indication that she's confused, her tone will definitely will.

"We should stop seeing each other." Taylor's sudden statement caught Wynter off guard. She suddenly sat up straight, turning to face Taylor despite being in the car.

"Why? I— I mean, I understand if you suddenly changed your mind about me— about us, but... I kinda need you to explain why, Tay. Please?" , Wynter was too kind, too understanding. Taylor has always hated the fact that she feels like she's taking advantage of the younger girl's kindness.

"This— the paps, the unwanted attention— I know how much you treasure privacy, babe... And being with me won't—"

"Then fuck it." Wynter cut Taylor off with a shrug. It seems as if the roles are reversed and it was Taylor's turn to now be confused.

"What?"

"If privacy won't exist for me when I'm with you, then so be it. I'd rather be with you and have all these dick heads chasing us, than have all the privacy in the world alone."

Taylor searched the brunette's eyes for any signs of lies, but came back empty handed. She was telling the truth, and only the truth.

This caused Taylor to let out a small chuckle. "You always have a way words."

Wynter didn't even notice the smile that unconsciously formed on her lips after hearing Taylor laugh. "Well, what can I say," she shrugged leaning back into the car seat. "You're good with words, I'm good with words too... we're a perfect match."

"Now, chin up, beautiful. You wouldn't want to look like a panda on your birthday." Wynter teased, wiping the stray tears that fell on the singer's cheek, careful to not ruin her mascara.

"Jerk." Taylor said with a chuckle, staring at Wynter's green eyes as she was wiping her tears away.

As they were driving, Wynter could still notice that Taylor was still thinking about the whole paparazzi incident. She bit her lower lip, seemingly thinking of a way to distract or much better, cheer the blonde up.

She took her phone out, and the earphones she always had in the car from the small compartment. Although she struggled since her other hand was intertwined with Taylor's, she still succeeded. She squeezed Taylor's hand to gain her attention and gave her the other ear of the earphones.

Taylor looked at her in confusion but still took it and placed it in her ear. Wynter gave her a comforting smile before clicking on one specific song on her playlist.

"It's my comfort song, my dad and mom always used to sing it to us when me and Mav were still kids." She explained, raising the volume slightly after speaking.

"You can't win at everything but you can try." Wynter was quietly singing, while tracing soft circles on Taylor's knuckles.

"Girl, I'll stay through the bad times." Wynter shifted her gaze to Taylor on that specific line, her smile somehow enlarging when she was Taylor also smiling while looking out the window.

"You'll get by, with a smile." Wynter poked the side of Taylor's cheek, right where the curve of her lip is. "Now it's time to kiss away those tears goodbye."

Taylor chuckled at Wynter's attempt at making her smile. Despite looking like a dork, Wynter succeeded, and that's what matters for her.

When the song ended, the two were staring at each other like disgustingly in love teenagers. Wynter broke the silence first.

"Happy birthday, Ali. Smile na, love, okay? Ganda ganda mo pag nakangiti eh." Wynter said before giving Taylor a quick peck, making sure not to smudge their lipsticks.

Taylor furrowed her brows, trying to understand what the brunette said. "Ganda means Pretty, right? Ngiti means smile, so... it's either you're saying my smile's pretty or that i look pretty when I smile."

Wynter raised her brows, both in surprise and amusement. "Damn, you're learning! And yes, I said you're so pretty when you smile. Though, your smile is also incredibly pretty, my love."

"Such a flirt." Was all Taylor could say before they were once again enveloped by comfortable silence, and random songs on Wynter's playlist.

_______________

Instagram

◉○

○◉

liked by hottestwinx and others

iwynyoulose happiest birthday to my constant! ikaw ang nagiisang tiyak sa isang libong duda, aking sinta:)

ricknotastley I can't tease you this time cause your caption's actually adorable. 🫤

ricknotastley Kidding aside tho, Happy Birthday, @samanthaslow13!
     samanthaslow13 @ricknotastley thank you, wade! see you and emma later :D

hottestwinx You guys are so cute 🥹 Happy Birthday, @samanthaslow13!

    hottestwinx happy birthday, samantha! my phone's dead, but see you gays later 😘 -leo
     samanthaslow13 @hottestwinx thank you, lovebirds!
     iwynyoulose LOVE YOU, STEL! fuck you, leo.

maevyivy would've been cute if you weren't late to your own birthday party, @samathaslow13 😒
     samanthaslow13 @maevyivy OKAY?? ONE traffic is a pain in the ass, TWO it's not my party, it's a christmas party 😠
     iwynyoulose HI IVY
     maevyivy @iwynyoulose hi wyn..? wtf did taylor do to u
     samanthaslow13 @maevyivy WHY ME?! i didn't do anything to her!
     iwynyoulose @maevyivy i was just saying hi ☹️
     maevyivy @iwynyoulose i've known you long enough to know you're planning something, what the fuck is going on in that head of yours now?
     iwynyoulose @maevyivy don't worry, it doesn't involve u 😊
     samanthaslow13 @iwynyoulose does it involve me then..?
     iwynyoulose no, u gorgeous human being. u just stay sitting beside me and be u, kay?
     samanthaslow13 i'm scared 😟
     maevyivy @samathaslow13 yeah, me too 😟

samanthaslow13 why are you posting on social media in a car 😭 but thank you so much, maui! i love u!
     iwynyoulose traffic is a bitch, and you aren't that good of a conversationalist yk 🙄 love u too, ali:)
     hottestwinx @iwynyoulose love you as a friend? 🤨 -leo
     iwynyoulose just because of that comment, i have a surprise for you LEONEL :D

_______________

iwynyoulose go be loveydovey and shit somewhere else @hottestwinx @afckinglion 🤢🤢

afckinglion THIS WAS DAYS AGO WYNTER WHAT THE HELL

afckinglion but damn, me and bae look cuteee 😍

maevyivy oh this is what u were planning, not as terrifying as i thought it would be 🤷‍♀️

samanthaslow13 you shouldn't have posted this, mau...
     iwynyoulose and why? 🤨
     samanthaslow13 we were in the same situation as them that day
     hottestwinx 😏
     iwynyoulose oh

_______________

hottestwinx @iwynyoulose @samathaslow13 YOU two go be lovey dovey shit somewhere else 🤨🤨

iwynyoulose damn, me and bae look cute 😍
     iwynyoulose i'm never using bae again, it's traumatizing.
     samanthaslow13 yeah, PLEASE don't.

samanthaslow13 ur fault, maureen. @iwynyoulose
     iwynyoulose it's fineee we look adorable, honey:(

ricknotastley Willing to bet 10 bucks, Mau will use it as her homescreen.
     iwynyoulose lol

_______________

iMessage

'Quins'

mau

lol @mav

_______________

"You're finally here! Thank fuck!" Wade shouted as he saw his sister and her best friend walking into the venue.

"You've got such a big potty mouth. We aren't late, you guys are just early." Wynter said with an eye roll as her brother and Emma pulled them in for a greetings hug.

"Happy Birthday, Tay!" Emma said as she gave Taylor a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday, Taylor. You know, it's also Wynter's crush's birthday today too. Samantha, I'm assuming you know her?" Wade said with a smile.

Taylor nodded, returning the man's smile. "Yeah, Wynter's mentioned her."

They then went around to greet the others, or more accurately, Taylor dragged Wynter around to socialize with people she knew.

They both froze when they saw a familiar face in the crowd. They both had a mixture of surprise, disgust and annoyance on their faces. Calvin was at the party. Worse, he was staring right at them with a smug grin.

"Let's go back to the others." Wynter said in a low voice, before guiding Taylor away from the crowd by gently pulling her hips.

Back at the small circle their friends made, everyone was surprisingly talking about their pets. Each one of them had their own fur babies, so they all took turns in talking about them.

Their pleasant evening was disturbed by a phone call from Taylor's phone. Wynter accompanied the blonde to a more private area so she could talk to her publicist without too much noise.

"Hey, Tree. What's wrong?" Wynter was filled with confusion when she saw Taylor's face turn into a look of surprise, to frustration, to uncertainty. "No, I won't do that!"

Wynter squeezed Taylor's hand gently, silently asking her if everything was okay. The gentle squeeze Taylor returned calmed Wynter down slightly, but not fully.

"I'm here with Wynter, Tree. That will absolutely be disrespectful, and honestly insulting to her." With the mention of her name, Wynter raised a questioning brow. All she got in response however, was just a small shake of the head from the singer.

"Why would I give her my phone? No, you're not talking to her, Tree." Taylor's brows were furrowed deeply. Wynter had a hunch of what was happening so she held out her hand that wasn't holding Taylor's hand.

Taylor reluctantly sighed before handing Wynter her phone. "Hi, Miss Paine."

Wynter's brows furrowed slightly before she smiled. "Sure, no problem. I don't even know why I have a say in this." The chuckle she let out confused the blonde beside her.

"Got it, Tree, thank you." She handed the phone back to Taylor with a small smile. "Go take a picture with him, Tay. It's fine, I swear."

Taylor sighed before nodding. She held Wynter's hand as she walked towards DJ Snake and Calvin, who were standing with Santa Claus.

Wynter stayed with the crowd who were taking pictures of them, watching Taylor pose and put her arm on Calvin's shoulder.

Wade joined his sister, putting an arm around her. "Ouch." He whispered into her ear.

"What ouch?" Wynter asked, turning her head to look at Wade.

"Your heart." Wade whispered back again with a chuckle.

This caused his sister to roll her eyes at him, pushing his arm off her shoulder playfully. "Jerk."

After the pictures, Taylor was about to walk back to Wynter when Calvin grabbed her wrist.

"Hey, Tay." He said with a smile. Taylor removed his grip on her wrist before nodding and greeting him back politely.

"I missed you, you know." Calvin scratched the back of his neck, seemingly acting shy. The blonde didn't know how to react, only letting out a hum of acknowledgement. She tried searching for Wynter in the crowds to ask for help in getting out of the awkward situation, but she was only met with Wynter's amused and teasing smirk.

She glared at the younger girl, when she only got a thumbs up and a teasing grin from her.

Calvin was talking but Taylor didn't understand whatever he was yapping about. She was too busy looking for a way out of the conversation. So you could only imagine the look of shock on her face when Calvin suddenly was about to pull her in for a hug.

"Anddd, this is when I intervene. Thank you very much." Wynter was swift enough to pull Swift away right when Calvin's arms were about to trap her.

She guided Taylor through the multiple bodies, and back to their table.

"That was such a jerk move." Taylor said as she sat down on the chair Wynter pulled out for her.

The brunette chuckled as she sat down beside her. "Which one? Not helping you or pulling you away from your ex?"

"First one."

"Sorry, love. People were recording you two, I couldn't pull you away cause it would've definitely caused drama." Wynter said in a soft voice, trying to appease the sulking blonde.

Taylor only hummed in response, purposely teasing Wynter since she secretly liked it when the younger girl was trying to conciliate her. She won't ever admit that out loud though.

Wynter looked around them, checking to see if anyone had their eyes on them. Seeing that everyone was busy, she slowly moved closer to the blonde. She cupped Taylor's cheek with one hand and closed the gap between their faces.

It lasted about 3 seconds before Wynter pulled away. She had a lovesick grin on her face when she did. Taylor had a subtle blush on her cheeks, staring at Wynter in shock.

She was about to scold Wynter about how she can't do that in public when the brunette covered her mouth with her hand.

"No one saw, everyone had their own business. Plus, Lovine made everyone sign something before entering. So whatever happens at this party, stays in this party. You worry too much, loosen up, Ali." The younger girl chuckled, sitting back in her chair properly.

"You're dead when we get back to our room." Taylor said, slapping the side of Wynter's arm, earning a chuckle from the brunette.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, love."

_______________

note :

sorry for the late update 🥹🥹

the next chapter is basically a continuation of this but not a p2, so it might be short

this is 2.7k words long soooo

pls enjoy !! tysm for reading ! 🫶

— sincerely, ely! ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.2K 56
serendipity: an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident; finding something good without looking for it.
51.7K 3.1K 52
I'm far from perfect and just cruise along, watching my friends get married and fall in love while I'm stuck on the sidelines. Yep, I'm the designate...
316K 18.9K 52
"You talk like you ate a thesaurus for breakfast. You should try a normal person word instead of lineage, like family." "Would that not involve being...
20.7K 589 13
𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡 "Meet me in the afterglow" Charlie Hawke didn't expect anything to happen in his life. I mean, he di...