HOUSE OF SILVER

By thesluggardwrites

More

OO
ONE
THREE

TWO

0 0 0
By thesluggardwrites

    It  was  in  the  heart  of  the  night  when  the  girl  woke  up,  her  eyes  blinking  back  and  forth  at  the  unfamiliarity  around  her.

    "Where  am  I?"  She  asked,  eyes  pointed  at  the  girl–who  couldn't  have  been  more  than  a  few  years  older  than  her–seated  before  a  table.  There  was  a  slight  frown between  her  brows  as  she  scribbled  words  down  on  a  scroll  under  the  light  of  one  of  the  brightly  burning  candles  in  the  room.

    She  looked  divine:  blonde  hair  scattered  over  a  petite  and  lovely  face.  Rosy  cheeks  that  glowed under  the  lights  befitting  of  her  pink, heart–shaped  lips.  And  when  she  looked  up  at  the  girl  who'd  just  awakened,  her  eyes  shone  with  a  dazzling  blue  so  intense  that  it  rendered  one  both  speechless  and  captivated.

    "I  see  you've  finally  come  through,"  she  said.
The  girl  shook  herself  out  of  the  trance,  "where  am  I?"  She  repeated,  sitting  up  on  the  bed.

The  room,  she  now  noticed,  was  filled  with  the  heavy  scent  of  perfume.  Lilac  to  be  specific.  Bright  sheets  over  yellow  painted  walls  covered  in  designs  of  wild  flowers  at  each  end.  There  was  a  cage  bearing  a  pair  of  love  birds  by  the  window.

Moonlight  spilled  in.

     "Am  not  certain  I  should  be  the  one  to  tell  you  that,"  she  answered,  rising  from  her  chair,  "but  I  think  you  should  start  with  a  thank  you  first.  You  know  you  could  have  been  dead  if  I'd  left  you  were  you'd  blanked  out."

Her  words  brought  a  storm  of  memories  to  the  girl  who  suddenly  great  sharp  eyed.  She  tumbled  from  the  bed.  "My  father...  I  need  to  get  him."  She  stuttered.

    "Do  you  believe  they  would  have  left  him  like  that?"  The  blonde  haired  asked,  hope  rekindled  in  the  girls  eyes,  hope  which  she  was  quick  in  dousing  out. 

"They  should  have  fed  him  to  the  magistrate  wolves  by  now,"  she  continued,  "those  creatures  are  experts in  tearing  up  a  human's  flesh  from  his  bones.  It's  what  they  do  to  every   criminal  they  despise...  not  that  a  noble  daughter –a  former  noble  daughter  like  you  would  be  aware  of  such  an  atrocity  happening  in  her  fantasy  world."

    The  girl  doubled  down,  heaving,  like  she  was  on  the  edge  of  a  panic  attack.  She  was  alive,  she  told  herself,  she  was  alive:  and  her  precious  father  had  been  killed.  In  the  worst  way  possible.

    "The  proper  question,  I  believe,  should  be,  'what  is  your  name?'"  the  blonde  asked,  "or  should  I  keep  referring  to  you  as  miss Rutherford?  Should  I  call  you  that  in  public  where  you  may  get  a  backlash  for  the  sake  of  your  father's  name?"

Her  words,  the  girl  concluded,  were  as  bitter  as  she  was  beautiful. "Mira,"  she  mouthed,  "did  you  know  my  father?"

    "Who  didn't?"  The  blonde  chuckled  while  walking  over  to  the  door,  "he  wasn't  a  very  private  person,  most  especially  around  here."  The  moment  she  swung  the  door  open,  the  sound  of  a  dozen  cackling  laughter's  of  men  and  women  sauntered  into  the  room.  A  man  peeked  his  head  by  the  door. 

    "Miss  Rescheef?"  He  inquired.
    "Go  tell  the  madam  that  she's  awake  and  with  a  thousand  questions...  and  that  her  name  is  Mira."

Then  she  shut  the  door  once  more,  sealing  of  the  noise.  She  turned  to  the  girl's  quizzical  look  and  a naughty  smile  seized  her  face. 

    "Some  like  it  in  silence,"  she  voiced,  "and  some  need  a  leash  to  keep  their  madness  from  others...  surely  there  was  a  need  for  the  pads."  She  tapped  the  walls  with  slender,  delicate  fingers.

    "Miss  Rescheef?"  Mira  said  with  a  growing  realization,  "I've  heard  that  name  before,  from  the  lips  of  my  father's  guards."

    "I  knew  they  must  have  spoken  about  the  wench  your  father  loved  to  fuck  right  in  their  faces...  he  loved  being  seen  on  very  bad  days.  Privacy  only  came  on  good  days."

    "You're  a  whore,"  she  exclaimed,  "one  of  miss Amelia's  home wrecking  broods." 

The  Blondie  let  out  a  laugh,  an  amused  one,  "Ah,  don't  look  so  flabbergasted,  I  am,  and  that  is  why  I  knew  your  father  was  a  man  with  many  desires,  but  none  as  severe  as  with  Lucinda."

    "Shut  the  hell  up!"  The  girl  screeched,  good  mood  flung out  of  the  window.  She  wasn't  feeling  so  comfy  lying  on  the  soft  bed  and  silken  sheets  anymore.  "Am  getting  out  of  here,  miss  Rescheef,  and  not  even  you can  stop  me."

    "Hmmm,"  the  Blondie  hummed,  "it's  Anna  to  you,  and  where  would  you  be  going  off  to?"  She  posed  a question,  "to  be  raped  and  killed  on  the  street  like  your  father  did  to  poor  Lucinda... Eldard  bless  her  soul  in  the  afterlife."
     The  girl  paused  for  a  moment,  letting  Anna's  words  sink.  Where  would  she  be  going  to?  But  what  would  become  her  fate  in  a  brothel?  "Am  still  leaving  this  place,  miss  Rescheef,  no  matter  what  you  say."

The  door  swung  open  at  that  second  and  a  woman  followed  by  another  girl  walked  in.  They  were  both  dressed  in  shiny  lace  patterned  dresses,   the  woman  with  sea blue  and  the  dark  haired  girl  with  a  skin  revealing  red.

The  girl  in  red  made  sure  to  give  an  elbow  pinch  to  the  blonde  in  white  before  she  passed  by.

    "Are  you  speaking  of  leaving?"  The  woman,  no  other  than  miss  Amelia  herself,  asked,  "am  sure Wanna  has  been  a  most  unpleasant  companion  given  all  the  horrid  things  that  have  befallen  you  today...  It  isn't  her  fault  though.  She  hasn't  been  one  capable  of  emotions."

The blonde  blinked  at  them,  thinking  if  she  should  leave  a  comment  or  not.  She  ended  up  with  a  tightly  squeezed  lip.

    "I  am  grateful  for  your  hospitality,  madam,"  the  girl,  Mira began  to  speak,  "but  I  think  I'll  be  leaving  by  the  first  light  of  dawn." 

Her  doe eyes  shone  with  wary  under  the  candle  light.  Her  skin,  miss  Amelia  presumed,  if  scrubbed  of  all  the  dirt,  would  be  a  dazzling,  beautiful  pale.
She  was  a  natural  beauty  in  the  making.  A  black  haired  beauty  whose  Innocence  would  be  her  weapon.

    "Have  you  got  somewhere  to  earn  a  living?"  The  madam  asked,  "if  not  you're  welcomed  to  perform  other  services  around  here.  This  may  be  a  brothel  but  we've  got  a  load  of  servants  too."

    "Really?"  Mira  leaned  in,  "but why  would  you  be  helping  me?"

    "Your  father  was  a  great  benefactor  to  us,"  the  lady  confessed,  "surely  there  should  be  a  place  in  this  world  where  men  reap  the  rewards  of  their  doings?"

    "For  how long  would  that  be... I  mean  my  working  here?"  She  inquired.
The  lady  felt  delighted  at  finally  reeling  her  in.  "The  least  of  our  contracts  span  a  total  of  five  years... How  old  are  you,  Mira?"

    "Eighteen,"  she  responded.
    "By  then  you  would  have  gathered  enough  to  start  a  life  of  your  own,"  she  added,  "dear  Anna  signed  a  ten  year  contract  and  she's  just  four  years  in...  Don't  give  her  that  look,  she  came  here  when  she  was  not  a  day  older  than  sixteen,  begging  to  be  taken  in."

The  girl  knelt  on  the  bed,  her  eyes  darting  back  and  forth,  mind  spinning  like  a  moving  cart  wheel. 

After  a  while,  she  spoke,  "when  can  I  start?"  She  whispered,  "I  mean  with  the  rendering  of  other  services?  How  would  my  payment  be?  Monthly  or  yearly?"

A  full  smile  bloomed  across  the  woman's  face  then.  A  smile  which  although  seemingly  filled  with  warmth  stole  the  breathe  from  the  lungs  of the  other  two  girls  in  the  room.

    "Now  my  dear,"  Miss  Amelia  began,  "that's  where  the  need  for  a  contract  comes  in."

And  the  rest... Well,  it  happened  so  fast.  As  it  always  did,  Anna  would  recall,  before  anyone  could  have  the  chance  to  think  it  through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 384 12
Qui troverete delle oneshot sugli Stray Kids! (BoyXBoy) If you don't like don't read : ) . Avviso: queste oneshot sono principalmente smut.
42.4K 582 20
My name is jaune DOWNFALL after getting my transcripts were exposed my life went downhill I was kicked out of beacon academy and disowned by my famil...