๐ˆ๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โ™ก๏ธŽ ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ

By Xiomara_Miranda

๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‚๐ถ ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž & ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหšเณƒโ€โžท ๐‘‹๐‘–... More

๐ผ๐‘‡ ๐บ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ
๐…๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐’
1 *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
2 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
3เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
4 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
6 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
7 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
8 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
9 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
10 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
11 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
12 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
QUESTION
13 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
14 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
15 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
16 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
17 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
18 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
19 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
QUESTION
20 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
21 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
22 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
23 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
24เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
25 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
26 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
27 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
QUESTION
28 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
29 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
30 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
31 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
32 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
33 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
Announcing
34 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
35 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
36 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
37 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
38 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
39 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
40 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
41 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
42 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
43 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
44 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
45 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
46 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
47 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
48 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
49 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
I NEED HELP
50 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
51 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš

5 เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš

3.1K 78 74
By Xiomara_Miranda

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara was getting ready to have her friends come over she had set up a bunch of different types of charcuterie boards. her mom had made her aware of them going to her grandparent's house and sleeping there. She and her friends would have the whole house for themselves. Xio's house was nice. Nice is an understatement it was huge so it would be perfect for having her friends all over. Xiomara heard her doorbell ring and she ran to the door ready to greet whoever came. The first person who came was Dylan.

"Ugh," Xiomara said then slammed the door in his face. She started hearing yells and annoying grunts from outside and Dylan just kept on ringing the doorbell so she gave in. "Do I know you Goldfart?"

"Xiomara shut up I brought blankets. It's cold out let me in." Dylan said. She let him in and he did a little mental mouthdrop, she was prettier in person. Xiomara took the blankets out of his hands and started to close the door and let him in they both started to walk into her living room. She set the blankets all out on her couch to brighten up the place and make it more homey in a way.

"There is a lot of food in the kitchen I made different kinds of charcuterie boards there's a candy one, there's chips, and more food please help yourself I don't mind." Dylan was shocked she was so much nicer in person than she wanted to be. He always flirted with her which was one of the reasons why she wasn't very nice to him jokingly.

"Thank you Xio, I appreciate it." Dylan takes a piece of the candy, thinking about a conversation started to talk about with the girl in the living room. She was sitting on her phone scrolling on TikTok waiting for her other friends the arrive. Honestly, the house was quiet and awkward. Dylan starts to walk to her sitting on the couch. She looked up at him and smiled at him.

"Yes?" Xiomara asked.

"Take a picture of me for the gram, you need to provide for the supporters." He says with a joking wink. They were giggling and laughing over the smallest things looking at memes on Pinterest and Instagram waiting for everyone else to get to her house. In less than 10 minutes they heard someone ring the doorbell. Xiomara jumped up leaving Dylan sitting on the couch and ran to the door. She opened the door and saw a smiling Walker.

"Walker!" Xiomara said wrapping her arms around the boy's neck. She hadn't seen Walker since the Percy Jackson premier. He hugged her back his arms snaked around her waist. He had grown much taller, if you see the pictures of when they first started filming when they were 12 you can see that Walker and Xio were the same height, and towards the end of episode 8, he was way taller.

"Hi, Xio!" He said with a bright smile, that damn smile made any girl weak to their knees but luckily she couldn't see his face but only the sight of her front yard. Walker was still smiling until he saw Dylan peek his head and walk up to the 2 teens. The 2 blondes looked at each other when Xiomara pulled apart.

"Wassup man," Dylan said daping Walker up. Walker returned the gesture and smiled. Damn now Dylan understood why people made edits to his smile, He was majestic. Xiomara took Walker's hand and sent him into the kitchen here "please eat I tried hard on everything." She said before Walker pulled something out of his pocket. They were the rainbow sour candy strips her favorite.

"Thank you! Walker, you are my favorite." She says giving him a peck on his cheek and Walker flushing red. Dylan was looking at them through the living room.

A couple minutes later Walker and Xio were on the couch laughing together just like she and Dylan were before Walker came. Being annoyed was an understatement Dylan just felt like a 3rd while waiting for the others to arrive. Dior, Momona, Leah, Xochitl, and Sophie, all arrived at the same time running in. Xochitl carrying tacos she made. Leah with facemasks and the others with their wonderful personality.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Xochitl said lighting up the mood and everyone started greeting each other saying hi to Dylan and Walker. Then Malachi and Mason walked in and we all made their way to the living room to watch the movie that Xochitl had picked. She ended up picking 2 movies.

"Okay, what are we going to watch?" Xiomara asked on the couch with the blanket that Dylan brought then Walker came to sit next to her and so did Malachi.

"Me and Xochitl picked the movies and I think you would like them." Said Dior. Xio rolls her eyes a little.

"If it's like that stupid Bat Mitzvah movie I'm leaving," Xiomara says getting a yell of a complaint from Dylan.

"Shut up Xiomara." Said Malachi paying attention to the TV screen she just stuck her tongue out at him and stared at the TV. Although the nagging feeling about Noah was making her feel uneasy at the moment, for no reason.

'Good boys is playing'

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Instagram
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Xiomara.Miranda✔︎

●○○○○○○○○○○○

○●○○○○○○○○○○

○○●○○○○○○○○○

○○○●○○○○○○○○

○○○○●○○○○○○○

○○○○○●○○○○○○

○○○○○○●○○○○○

○○○○○○○●○○○○

○○○○○○○○●○○○

○○○○○○○○○●○○

(Pretend leena is Xio)

○○○○○○○○○○●○

○○○○○○○○○○○●

Liked by jacobtremblay, bradynoon, ememyers and 895,654 others

Xiomara.Miranda✔︎ movie night with da fam‼️ GOOD BOYS WAS FIREE

view comments

Dior.n.goodjohn, that's bc you said "How much you wanna bet the boy got a glow-up" then started to google the cast

Xiomara.Miranda, i did google him BRO😻

malachibarton, blud is cheating on me😞

Xiomara.Miranda, bro ur gonna get ur fans on my ass for sayin that ‼️WE ARE NOT DATIN‼️

[user], SHE HAD 2 PICTURES OF WALKER!!

momonatamada, you were going on and on about brady and started watching edits @bradynoon

  Xiomara.Miranda, MY SUNSET WHY WOULD YOU TAG HIM STOP

[user], why is she going for every guy

[user], OH MY GOSH BIOMARA

  ↳[user], more like jiomara

    ↳ [user], NAW MÍO ON TOPP

       ↳[user], walker and xio all the way WIOMARA

realdylanhoffman, whyd u caught me off guard?!

   ↳Xiomara.Miranda, he kept complaining abt how bad he looked and kept making me retake the photo to make it look like he was cute off guard.

    ↳realdylanhoffman, GUYS SHE CALLED ME CUTE🤞😖 I HAVE A CHANCE

     ↳Xiomara.Miranda, kys fart boy

[user], she's such a pick me, going for every guy

    ↳Xiomara.Miranda, dude fr like whaa she sucks
user deleted their comment

cocoquinn3, cute!! ♥︎ liked by creator

onwardwanna, dude those sour strips are so fire

   ↳Xiomara.Miranda, THEY WERE SO GOOD!

masonthamesofficial, i wonder who that sexy man holding a stuffed animal is?

   ↳Xiomara.Miranda, hes a catfish guys, its finney blake don't let him near ur telephones...

  ↳masonthamesofficial, u actually suck

_xochitl.gomez, if u take another photo of me like that im telling Brady what you said about him.

   ↳Xiomara.Miranda, NO I LOVE YOU IM SORRY PLEASE

bradynoon, glad you liked my movie and edits😊
♥︎ liked by creator

  [user], OH MY GOSH

realsophiegrace, why jacob kinda..

    ↳Xiomara.Miranda, I SHIP @jacobtremblay
♥︎liked by jacobtremblay

walker.scobell, i look so cute but she looks cuter..

   ↳[user], SHE?!?!

       ↳[user], IT BETTER BE XIO OMG

bradynoon✔︎ followed Xiomara.Miranda✔︎

_xochitl.gomez✔︎

●○○○○○○

○●○○○○○

○○●○○○○

○○○●○○○

○○○○●○○

○○○○○●○

○○○○○○●

Liked by leahsavajeffries, jennaortega, Xiomara.Miranda, and 506,789 others

_xochitl.gomez ✔︎ movie night with my day ones🤞(xio wouldn't stop yapping abt "Wyatt Walker")

tagged - Xiomara.Miranda, momonatamada, realsophiegrace, leahsavajeffries, malachibarton, masonthamesofficial, walker.scobell,

view comments

Xiomara.Miranda, stoppp we ateee in those photos we are all such cuties

   ↳realdylanhoffman, some more than others😉

Xiomara.Miranda, yeah me and my wives.😒
♥︎liked by creator

masonthamesofficial, those tacos were amazing whoever made them😻

_xochitl.gomez, THANK YOU MASON🙏

momonatamada, we are all really exposing Xio rn 😖

Xiomara.Miranda, he thinks im a craxy person i swear guys i'm not🙏😞

bradynoon, the caption?

_xochitl.gomez, JAJAJAJA @Xiomara.Miranda

Xiomara.Miranda, im locking myself in my room and never leaving.

walker.scobell, can i come in?

Xiomara.Miranda, shh

view more comments

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"Stop oh my lawddd who is thattt!" Said Xiomara looking at the curlyheaded actor in the family switch. The ones sitting next to Xio tensed up, while Xochitl and Dior started dying laughing.

"What he's cute whats his insta." Xiomara said before going on her phone opening instagram. But before she went to the search Malachi took her phone and stood up.

"Malachi!" Said Xiomara chasing the older boy. He was laughing while looking behind him seeing her trying to catch up. Before he made it to kitchen. Walker, Momona, Xochitl, Dior, Sophie, Mason, Leah, and Dylan all look at each-other confused 3 of them had more of an annoyed look on their face.

"I'll give it to you Xio when you can reach me." Malachi said teasingly she was on one said of the kitchen island and he was on the other. When she would move one way he would move the opposite way. Until Xiomara's phone buzzed a notification came onto her phone. Malachi looked down and stopped. It was like his blood ran cold and Xiomara was confused and ran to the boy.

"Why the fuck haven't you blocked him Xio!" Said Malachi loudly that everyone in the living room heard starting to walk to the kitchen to see what had happened.

"Who is it!" Said Xiomara said grabbing her phone. It was Noah.

THIS IS SO BAD THIS TOOKS ME HOURS EMBARRASSING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 6 23
read to find out
101K 2.9K 47
(๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
312K 6.3K 60
' ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ '
27.3K 1.3K 41
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...