Everything to Live for - Koni...

By malpal2223

It has been a long year for y/n and Konig. While he has been away on a brutal deployment, she has learned to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

3 0 0
By malpal2223

You woke up before Konig and excitedly remembered it was the weekend as Boston's Autumn rays shone in through your window curtains. You were tucked into Konig's side as he lay on his back right next to you. You scanned his body from head to toe, admiring his strong jaw and the soft blonde stubble growing on his cheeks, down to his muscular legs and the tent forming in his boxers. For one, you couldn't understand how he slept without any blankets covering him, but you also laughed in disbelief at how he was seemingly always ready for a little action.

Wanting to make his Saturday morning a good one, you crawled onto his lap and pulled down his boxers, allowing his bulging cock to spring free. He shifted slightly in his sleep at the feeling of his hard length slapping against his stomach. You paused your movements, worrying that you had woken him up, but he continued softly snoring. You straddled his legs and gripped his cock in your hand. You brought your mouth to his tip, adding some spit for lubricant before slowly swirling your tongue around his head.

Konig moaned loudly, a combination of pleasure and the sounds he always made when waking up. "Well, good morning, Liebe," he said, his voice still deep from sleep. His hand quickly moved to your head, gripping your hair around his wrist. He didn't try to control your speed or depth, but rather, just loved the vision of control it gave him, seeing you bob up and down on his thick cock.

"Ride me," Konig demanded, moving your head off his length as your lips made a loud pop, releasing his tip.

You obeyed, crawling to straddle him. You reached down and gripped his cock to place it at your entrance, slowly guiding him in. Your hips began moving of their own volition, slowly pushing you up and down as you rode his cock.

"Faster, Liebe," Konig moaned. He grabbed your hips, pinning you down to thrust up into you.

You leaned forward, pinning his arms above his head. You took back control, keeping your pace deep and slow to feel every inch of him. "I think it's time that you take orders from me," you mocked.

Konig threw his head back, trying to keep his composure as his sensitive shaft felt every warm inch of your pussy. "Please," he almost whimpered, desperate to feel more.

"Please, what?" you asked him in a patronizing tone while cinching his cheeks together with your fingers to form his lips into a pout. You continued your slow grinds against him while moaning to show him how much you were enjoying every second of his torture. His abs and biceps twitched, subconsciously struggling to relieve some of his sensation.

"Ride me faster," he begged, releasing his arms from your grip to hold onto the plush skin at your hips.

"Since you asked so nicely," you told him, increasing your pace to bounce up and down faster. The release on his face was instant, his brows relaxing as he was finally able to find pleasure in the pain of his sensitivity. "Touch me," you ordered him, grabbing his hand and bringing it to your clit.

He complied, stroking his experienced fingers over your most sensitive area in patterns he knew would drive you crazy.

"Please let me fuck you," he groaned. He was aching to come after you had kept him on edge the whole time riding him. "I'll make you feel so good."

"Yeah?" you asked him, slowing down your movements again. "You wanna make me feel good?"

He nodded harshly, humming his agreement to your words.

"Then beg for it," you demanded.

"Please," he whimpered loudly, using every ounce of his willpower to not disobey you and just start pounding up into you. "Let me fuck you."

"You have been such a good boy," you moaned. Your own pleasure was becoming too much to handle, and you feared you would explode before he got his way. "Okay, fuck me."

Konig sighed in relief and rapidly flipped you both over so that he was on top of you. He wrapped his hand around your neck, using it as leverage to pin your body down as he rammed his cock into you. You paused, only for a moment at the familiar but frightening feeling of his hands cutting off your air but conceded to the feelings rushing inside of you. Pleasure exploded in your stomach, traveling all the way down to your toes as you crumpled beneath him, moaning loudly. Your legs cinched shut around his thick body, trying to close and cut him off from the overstimulation.

A few thrusts later, just when you thought you couldn't take it anymore, Konig finished inside of you with a low groan. Your sensitive walls felt his cock pulsing inside of you, shooting his release. He released his hand from your throat and pulled out, crawling up next to you on the bed.

Your own hand immediately came to cover the sore indents that his fingers had made. You silently got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom, trying to hide your unshed tears from Konig.

"Y/n?" Konig called after you, but you didn't stop.

You shut the door behind you and turned the lock. The loud click resounded into the bedroom, throwing Konig into a panic as he had no clue what had caused you to run. He got up from the bed and took a few quick strides to the bathroom door.

You barely heard his desperate knocks echo against the walls around you as you cradled your knees on the bathroom floor, seemingly in a different plane of reality. You tried to calm yourself, rocking your body forward and back and reminding yourself that you were safe. Nothing seemed to stop your heart from hammering against your ribcage, your breaths shallow and weak.

You brought your nails to your neck, suddenly feeling itchy after having Konig's hands wrapped around it. The scratching distracted you for just a moment until Konig's voice finally broke through the barrier you had put around yourself.

"Y/n?" he questioned quietly. "Liebe, let me in. I need to make sure you're okay."

Your cries disrupted your silence; the tears spilling from your eyes causing your neck to sting from the marks you yourself had put there.

"Talk to me, or I am going to tear this door down," he demanded, becoming more and more frantic at the thought of you hurting yourself.

"I can't," you sobbed, unable to form any other words.

He couldn't stand the sound of you crying just feet away from him and not being able to do anything about it. "Please, Liebling. Just talk to me," he said, his voice breaking.

Just the sound of his voice was bringing you back down to reality. Your breaths started to even out and your heart was no longer trying to leave your chest. Tears continued rolling down your cheeks, but your body had calmed enough to slowly stand and walk to the door.

You unlocked it and cracked it open just enough to see Konig's pained face looking down at you.

At a loss for any words, you told him exactly what had happened. "You choked me," you said quietly, weakly.

His face fell, realization taking over his sad expression. He brought a hand up to his hair, riffling through it like he couldn't believe he had done that to you – that he could be that stupid and careless.

"Liebe," he choked out, his voice cracking. He pushed the door open softly and caught you in his arms as you threw yourself at him.

His biceps squeezed you tightly to his chest, trying to regulate you with pressure. "I am so sorry," he whispered into your ear.

You began crying again, at war with how safe you could feel in his arms despite how he had made you feel just minutes ago. The safeness Konig provided won, and you leaned further into him, placing all of your weight against his strong body.

"I will never do that again, okay?" he said to you, softly, as he reached for your legs and picked you up. He cradled you against him and walked you back to the bed.

"I'm sorry, Konig," you huffed out between sobs.

"Why, Liebling?" he asked, baffled. "You've done nothing wrong."

"I'm not as strong as you," you said to him, looking up at his regretful expression through wet eyelashes. You didn't understand how Konig could come back from the things he did and seem completely normal while you couldn't even imagine his hands coming near your throat without hiding away in the bathroom.

"It's not the superpower you think it is, y/n. I love you because you are you, not because of some strength you might feign."

"I am weak, Konig!" you argued, your voice becoming raw and exasperated.

"If you really think that, then you do not know yourself at all," he said, stroking a soft hand over your cheek to wipe your tears.

"I do, though. I've been like this my whole life. I can never move on from things, they just collect and stack upon each other until I can't function," you told him, your mind wondering to all the traumas you still held onto from your father.

"Like what, Liebe?" he asked, taking the opportunity to help you through painful memories.

"I went to therapy for a few years during college to try and work through things that happened with my parents. There were a lot of things I didn't even remember from my childhood until I started talking to someone, but then I just hit a wall. I couldn't even go to my sessions without freezing up." You looked at him cautiously, feeling exposed by sharing so much. A feeling of guilt washed over you – he was your husband; shouldn't you be able to tell him anything? You pushed forward at his encouragement, finally opening up about the things you held so deeply within you. "It was like I physically couldn't talk," you told him, a lump forming in your throat.

"Y/n," he began, holding your face in his hands. "How do you think I can come back from all I do and seem unchanged? I burry it too."

You thought his admission would make you feel better, less alone in your struggle, but it only made you feel worse. It confirmed the valley deepening between you two, the road separating you from honesty and healing. You felt more alone in that moment than you had in all of the days since Konig's return. How could you survive knowing that every time something bad happened, both of you stuffed it away?

"Okay," you said solemnly, cuddling back into his side to sleep the rest of your morning away, all the while thinking to yourself that, eventually, something had to give. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 286 16
Cowboy, not the most conventional name for a soldier, but it fits. You're from southern U.S.A, but decided to leave and join Europe's armed forces, a...
387K 8.8K 37
The nightmares prey on us in the night's. They aren't so scary when you are next to me. I got bored, made a story, wrote it. If this gets a good resp...
62.1K 897 15
(Sub König, switch Y/N, and Dom Ghost) L.T. Y/n finds herself in trouble before quickly being taken to a new base... however these people are who sh...
30.3K 995 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...