Those red and blue eyes...

By divinityforeternity

"You still kicking (y/n)?" -t "Yeah how could I not with your voice annoying me" "Hahah!! That's why you're... More

Prologue/chapter 1: hidden inventory part 1
Chapter 2: hidden inventory part 2
Chapter 3: hidden inventory part 3
Chapter 4: hidden inventory part 4
Chapter 5: hidden inventory part 5
Chapter 6: hidden inventory final part
Chapter 7: sukuna reapears..
Chapter 8: thaluta the annoying.
(Y/n) powers, and more.
Chapter 10: The third first year
Chapter 11: special grade curse..
11 chapter check up!!
Chapter 12: Domain expansion..
Chapter 13: the lava cursed spirt.
Chapter 14: the lava cursed spirit part 2
Update!
Chapter 15: training/ kyoto exchange event part 1

Chapter 9: stalker.

2.9K 87 23
By divinityforeternity

Yaga but you're going to tell me you can't overlook death that is caused by a curse?

Yuji It was someone's dying wish so I don't care about the details. I want to protect people.

Yaga dying wish? So you'll only fight curses just because someone else told you to?... you fail..

Yuji's eyes open in surprise as yaga casts out his right hand towards a doll. The doll comes to life and growls as it launches at Yuji. It punches Yuji as he blocks it with his backpack sending him flying back a few feet.

Yaga a persons true nature is revealed during a crisis. So I'll keep attacking you until I get a answer I'm satisfied with.

Yuji Look.. that someone wasn't just someone else, it was a family members dying wish!!

Yuji attacks once more and sends the doll flying until it bounces of a wall on to the poles in the room until it speeds up and hits Yuji again. Yaga begins to explain to Yuji how hard it is being a sorcerer as satomi speaks to (y/n).

Satomi You think he's gonna pass?

(Y/n) Yeah I'm sure he will yaga is just trying to get the real reason for him fighting. Even if he did reject him I'd still train him.

Satomi And that's another kid you've "adopted" quite a big family you have don't you?

(Y/n) yeah maybe you should try being a active caretaker.

Satomi Nah I love going out and enjoying the fresh world.

(Y/n) Ah that reminds me. I need to go see utahime-senpai.

Satomi Utahime? What- why?

(Y/n) Oh because she wanted to try that one place with the dumplings you told me about.

Satomi but we haven't tried it yet,together...

(Y/n) I know but it's just utahime-senpai plus I haven't talked to hung out with her in a week plus I owe her for giving me her lunch that one time.

Satomi Wow you're ditching me like that? Fake friend.

(Y/n) I'm just going out to eat with her for today we go out every week or like every day I don't see why it's a big deal.

Thaluta ...dumbass..

Just as satomi was about to respond yaga answers to Yuji.

Yaga You passed. Welcome to jujutsu high.

Yuji then sighs in relief as the puppet still punches him.

Yaga Satomi, show him to the dorms and explain everything about the security.

Satomi Yeah got it..

(Y/n) Alright I'll see you two later then.

Yuji Thanks for everything sensei!

(Y/n) No problem itadori.

(Y/n) then walks out of the building and heads outside.

(Y/n) Okay haven't used this in a while so let's see if it still works.

Thaluta Using the teleportation stamps?

(Y/n) Yeah let's hope that the stamps are still safe.

(Y/n) proceeds to raise his thumb and middle finger as he snaps them causing his body to turn into red dust as he teleports. (Y/n) then reappears with red dust as he slips on a rock that was on the mark. He falls and lays on the ground till he hears footsteps and sees the one he's looking for looking down at him.

Utahime you really shouldn't teleport so recklessly (y/n).

(Y/n) Ah utahime-senpai!

Utahime I already told you, you don't need to call me senpai.

(Y/n) Yeah but your technically more experienced in teaching then I am so your my senpai.

Utahime then shakes her head before helping (y/n) up.

(Y/n) So you ready for lunch?

Utahime the dumplings place I assume?

(Y/n) So you do remember. Are you ready now or-

Utahime I'll change right now just give me a second.

(Y/n) Alright..

Utahime then walks away as Thaluta speaks to (y/n)

Thaluta Two woman you have that are active in your life. Quite the player aren't you?

(Y/n) Pff what player? Utahime and i are good friends and satomi and me are best friends.

Thaluta Okay if that's what you say.. don't forget I think more like a human then a curse.

(Y/n) The fuck that's supposed to mean?

Thaluta Has your iq dropped from satomi? Maybe you shouldn't ask her out..

(Y/n) I don't get why you want me to ask her out anyways. W-we're best friends and I like that.

Thaluta You know you still lie to me despite knowing I can feel your emotions... humans...

(Y/n) Fuck you.

Just then utahime comes out in her casual clothing as (y/n) turns around.

(Y/n) You look great for being 31 utahime- no offense not trying to call you old or..

Utahime then looks (y/n) in the eyes.

Utahime Watch It... hey Thaluta.

Utahime then waves to Thaluta to which she responds by jumping onto utahime's head and sitting there.

Thaluta Hi. Now let's head out for dumplings!!

The two then head out as they're unaware of a third party watching them...

Satomi ...

(Flashback)

Satomi had just finished showing Yuji the dorm and telling him about tomorrow's plan to pick up the third first year when she thinks about something.

Satomi Ughhhh! It's so boring! Man why did (y/n) have to leave me!?

Satomi then walks outside as she sees the flakes of (y/n) teleportation fading away.

Satomi now would i really be a crazy woman if I by some chance watched my friend from afar?... nah I'm satomi gojo who the hells gonna stop me anyways?

Satomi then teleports to Kyoto jujutsu high as she spots (y/n) leaving with utahime.

Satomi Okay im just gonna make sure they have a great time like no one fights them...

Satomi says to herself as she quietly follows them while lowering her cursed energy drastically....

(Flashback end)

The "trio" now have arrived at the dumpling restaurant as satomi is hiding in the crowd of customers.

(Y/n) So how's your students been treating you?

Utahime Nothing really to report on if they get out of line I always put them back in. What about you I've heard you have another first year along with that megumi of yours.

(Y/n) Ah you mean nobara kugisaki right?

Utahime I hope so.

(Y/n) Yeah she's the more known one, I have another student actually names Yuji itadori.

Utahime Yuji itadori? I haven't heard about him.

(Y/n) Well he was just accepted into jujutsu high today so it'll probably take a while for the news to spread out.

Utahime And like always im going to assume that satomi will be co-teaching the first years?

(Y/n) Yeah i mean we make a good team so why not?

Satomi You're damn right we do..

Just then Thaluta looks directly at satomi as she tries to cover her face. Unfortunately for her Thaluta just disappears and reappears on satomi's side.

Thaluta And what the hell are you doing here?

Satomi Don't worry about it just having some dumplings.

Thaluta Along with stalking (y/n) and utahime?

Satomi It's not stalking it's protecting.

Thaluta You're delusional.

Satomi I don't need to explain myself to you anyways so fuck off.

Thaluta You're jealous aren't you satomi?

Thaluta says with a smirk as she pushes satomi arm.

Satomi Pf! Jealous? Me? i could never, I don't need to be jealous.

Thaluta Says the stalker.

Satomi I am simply protecting what is m- dear to me such as (y/n) since he's my best fiend. Can't a best fiend do that?!

Thaluta Sure but not in the extreme ways you are doing it in such as stalking him. So that only leads me to believe that you feel something more towards (y/n) himself if you feel the need to protect him.

Satomi Are you suggesting i like him? Ha you've got to be even more insane then I am.

Thaluta I'm just going of based of what I see satomi and right now all I see is a woman being jealous that their love is being taken by another woman.

Satomi Now you're just speaking out of your ass Thaluta. Sure I might have a little bit of a crush on him but that's normal. Saying it's love is taking it too far.

Thaluta All I'm saying is I'm going based off what I saw. You wouldn't have stalked him and utahime had it been a small crush as you call it.

Satomi Just shut up.

Thaluta So you do like him. Too bad utahime is taking him away from you.

Satomi What?

Satomi then looks and sees utahime and (y/n) laughing from a joke. Satomi then gets a vain on her forehead but it quickly disappears as she forgets about it.

Thaluta So now you gonna make him fall in love with you?

Satomi Hah no. Im not going to be doing all that if he loves me he'll tell me.

Thaluta oh we have two bitches then.. well good luck with that then. I never took you for the one to have a crush anyways.

Satomi You saying i can't have emotions?

Thaluta Oh no you can, i just always thought of you as too prideful.

Satomi Then i guess you really don't know me..

Thaluta Yeah maybe..

Thaluta then disappears and reappears on (y/n) head.

(Y/n) The hell did you go?

Thaluta Don't worry about it.

After some time the "trio" then leaves as utahime and (y/n) bid their farewells and (y/n) teleports back to jujutsu high.

Satomi You've been gone for some time.

(Y/n) Ah! What the fuck are you doing there waiting!?

Satomi Actually i just got here I just saw you teleport.

(Y/n) Yeah sure.. anyways did you show Yuji everything that he needed to know?

Satomi Yeah you know me, always the best teacher so I told him everything.

(Y/n) Best teacher? Ha you wish.

Satomi That sound mighty cocky coming from someone who could've killed their partner from their domain expansion.

(Y/n) You still holding that over me? You wouldn't have died you just exaggerated to get me in trouble. Plus you're not any better you barely show up to teach your kids!

Satomi Agree to disagree (y/n).

(Y/n) Yeah for now... on to more important things though, did you tell him we're picking up our third first year tomorrow.

Satomi Yup.

(Y/n) maybe you aren't such a useless teacher.

Satomi Says the weakling.

(Y/n) Says the one in denial.

Thaluta Alright let's speed up this day already go to bed!!

Satomi Yeah you're right about that Thaluta let's head home I'm tired!

Satomi says pointing her finger upwards.

(Y/n) Why did you remove your eye mask?

Satomi Am i not allowed to show off my beautiful blue eyes unlike your red ones?

Thaluta Although I appreciate the compliment to my red eyes I do believe I said, go to sleep!!

Satomi Alright alright Thaluta don't worry I will. Just make sure this bum makes it to his room.

(Y/n) Id be surprised if you managed to make it to your room without sidetracking.

(Y/n) then laughs as satomi walks away waving behind her.

Satomi Ha.. fucking piece of shit, you make it too easy to fall in love with you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
5.3K 292 10
After recent trauma, (Y/n) suddenly develops mysterious powers that lets them see curses that are somehow not visible to everyone. When they meet Goj...
133K 5.7K 20
โ WELCOME TO WONDERLAND, WE'VE GOT IT ALL โž Born into the infamous Kamo clan, (y/n)'s life threatened the delicate balance of power in the Jujutsu w...
150K 3.9K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...