Short Stories: For You To Read

By MilitancyDiamond

Urban stories that were mind created; I hope you enjoy reading them. More

Between Brothers
Not Without You
Who's More Evil?
Dirty Fantasy
Be The Bonnie Or Clyde
Girl
I Get What I Want
Sisters
Nympho
Murderous Intent
What Drives A Man Away?
Who Killed Nina?

Just A Bad Woman

9 1 0
By MilitancyDiamond

Work that
~Megan Thee Stallion

"Mommy please don't do this!" Nova begged with tears streaming down her face. The distressed 10 year old kneeled down in front of her mother with pleading eyes but her mother Jenna, who was high off of ecstasy didn't fully understand what was going on but she didn't care for her daughter's cries. The sound of the 4 year old muffled screams and cries in the other end of the room had Nova in distress as she wanted to run and grab her baby sister and flee forever.

"Now, now Novi be a good baby girl and undress for mommy" Jenna slurred looking at her daughter with a creepy smile and low eyes. Nova tried to move but her mother and two strange men stood above her. One of them grabbed her hair and dragged her in the bathroom since the bedroom was occupied and other stuck his tongue down Jenna's throat and undressed her.

"Please stop, Please!!" Nova screamed and fought but it was no use after he punched her. She was slightly dizzy but she felt her body jerking forward and pain between her legs. Ever since she was 8 years old, she had endured the pain of being raped and she never got comfortable with all sorts of men touching her. Nova was tired of the pain and torture but she never thought about running away with her sister Danielle. She was scared of any possibility but she promised herself she would find a way out of the situation. Nova felt the man pulled her off the floor and bent her over the sink as he pound into her roughly. Tears uncontrollably poured out as she prayed for him to be done and soon enough, God answered her prayers.

"Danielle!" Nova burst into the bedroom seeing the toddler clothes half torn and her pull ups on the floor. Nova's heart broke all over again seeing the sight infront of her. Danielle was laid stiff on the bed with her eyes wide open and blood coming out of her mouth and private area.

She was dead

Nova sorrows quickly turned into anger as she lifted the dead child, taking one last glance at her. She swore to her sister daily that she would never allow her to get hurt and Nova felt like her promise got broken from the moment she didn't protect her. She carefully put her back down and looked around and spotted a small suitcase. Nova regretted what she was doing but she couldn't bare to leave her there or anywhere in her mother's reach. After she stuffed Danielle's body, Nova rolled the suitcase out of the house. She was still half naked and bleeding but after seeing the death of her only purpose in life, she became numb.

"Momma I hate you so much, you've caused me nothing but misery. Every night you allowed monsters to hurt and take my innocence" Nova sniffled. "Well I hope you're happy b-but I'm not taking anymore s-suffering. One day you'll get your karma and I wouldn't feel sorry for you or attend your stupid funeral. You will feel my pain someday!" She looked down at her sleeping mother on the couch. Jenna was knocked out so Nova stole the 4 grand the men payed her mother to rape her, her sister and had to have sex with Jenna. It was suppose to go towards the bills but Nova was going to use it and disappear forever.

*************************************************

8 years later

The sound of Tyga- Do my dance played through the sound proof club as Jenna spread her legs wide open and inserted the dildo while using the rose on her clitoris. She was wet and horny as she played with herself on the stage, enjoying the euphoria of the toys. Hundred dollars were thrown all over her as she soon came to her orgasm. Her high was slowly fading away and soon she was about to slip back into a conscious state which was something she didn't really like so she hurriedly tried to do her job so she can catch her next fix.

"Uhhh fuck yes!" Jenna squealed as she squirted all over the stage. Her legs shook as she tried to calm herself down. The crowd went wild and more bills were coming in. Seduce Me P was strictly a "men's only" club. Anything you can think of, is a must there. The profit from the men were higher than women hence why the policy is that way. Jenna made her way backstage with two bags of money and packed her things to leave. Other bitches grilled her because they hardly made as much as her and most of their customers prefer to spend on Jenna than them so it was their loss.

"What?" Jenna stared back at BabyG.

"Hoes think they the shit cause they got popular"

"Bitch I been popular since I been here since day 1!" Jenna retorted back twirling her finger around in the air. She was the oldest in the club seeing that she'd been there for 11 years.

"Gone get yo old ass out the club hoe and go sell them kids for rent, it's bad enough they ain't got no daddies" BabyG and the other girls all laughed. They knew what Jenna did to her kids. She was about to smack the shit out BabyG but security came and threw her out before it got serious. Jenna was pissed, she needed something to cool down.

"Come on pick up!"

"The number you've dialed-" Jenna sighed out loud. She was due for a late hookup but she needed some heroin first. Although she was dating a big time rich drug dealer, whenever he was away on business, she used her free time to get into her private life as a stripper.

Jaylan didn't kept tabs on her because of the perfect girlfriend she portrayed herself to be and she was very careful with her actions around him. She may have had him fooled but any slight behavior he would've picked up, being that he was a man in the streets and good at reading people. Jenna was also on a mission for someone else. Her boss and the club owner, Marlon. Jenna was the snitch and when her boss offered her a sum of cash to get any intel on her boyfriend, she wasted no time getting down.

There was a drug war between Marlon and Jaylan and bodies were dropping left and right because of Jenna choices of lies. To Jenna, this was a money game to her and right profit would have her flying in any direction. A thought of her kids came to mind but just as it came, it left. Shit her daughters left and didn't give a fuck if their mom was suffering or not so why the fuck should she? Jenna didn't want kids to begin with, she only kept them because she thought the men she had trapped were their fathers all to turn out she didn't know who her kids real fathers were.

"Sup babe you need a ride?" A new customer, came up in a fancy luxury car. Jenna wasted no time jumping in.

"How much you giving me?" The 30 year old licked her lips and took in his appearance.

"10 grand depends on how bad that mouth can get and any info I can get on Jaylan and Marlon and there's something I want you to do for me mamas" He flashed a cheque in her face.

"What's that?"

"You're going to set up your homeboys for me, you think you do that baby girl?" He licked his brown lips.

"Nahhh" Jenna looked off. She wasn't sure. She was playing with fire. Lee pulled out his cheque book and wrote something then showed it to her.

"Gah damn!"

Jenna pussy throbbed and eyes widened at the sight of 40 grand. She did wondered on who he was and why he wanted to know about the two but the money looked too good to let go so she took the cheque and ran her mouth then unbuckled his belt going straight into play. Rich Lee looked down at the naive woman on him and made other plans with her.

The person looked out of the driver's window and stared at Jenna jumping into the vehicle. A chuckle left their lips and slowly trailed behind of them. Smoke filled the car as evil thoughts were roaming their mind and soon enough they were going into action.

***********************************************

In the evening

"Babe?" Jenna shouted as she took off her fur coat. She was dressed formal, making seems as if she came off from work when she came from a hotel she was staying at every time she told Jaylan she was going to work, as a receptionist at a hospital. He was supposed to be back from his trip and she saw the bedroom door open with the lights on. She smiled and made her way up the stairs of their two story home and as she made her last step, her head flew backwards causing her to tumble down.

"Uhhh" Jenna groaned out in pain as she laid still and grabbed her throbbing head. Blooded poured out as she tried to adjust her blurry vision but nothing changed.

"Oh my g-god I'm blind" She cried out. "J-jaylon" She weeped.

A presence came over her body and the sound an Ak-47 gun cocked rang through the silent building. Jenna got scared and put her hands out to try and feel for the person but it was no use.

"W-what d-do you want, who a-are y-you?"

"Jaylon?"

"Marlon"

"Nova..." Jenna whispered. She felt her life flashed before her as she thought about all the bad things she'd done in life, she was petrified and she had no idea where her boyfriend was or who was the person that attacked her.

The person stood still looking down at the injured woman then suddenly Jenna felt a heat bore through her left shoulder, then the right one and the legs. She screamed and tried to move as her whole body was riddled with bullets from head to toe. Blood splattered everywhere throughout the living room as her face became unrecognizable. The person stood back and looked at the scene then suddenly another gun was cocked and before the person could turn around.

Bang!

Two bodies were dead at the scene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2K 33
it's time for an revenge ?? : i will destroyed your family just wait and watch..... Start : February 6 2023 End
135K 5.3K 31
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ . - แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด€sแด›แด€ส€แดข ยฉ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 #1 / blackpeople
2K 5 56
"Touch my mate again and you're dead! Got it?!" "Y-yes sir!" Started: April 4,2023 Completed: June 14, 2023 *Language, Trigger Warnings, Mature Theme...
637 27 32
Inktobertale prompts mixed with whumptober prompts for 2023. I don't own these characters.