The Paid Mother (BWWM) ✔

By josie321

Jackie is a full time clown who lives to put smiles on people faces. Kevin Powers is a hard working business... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Soundtrack
What's next?
My Valentine (Bouns Chapter)

Chapter 30

9.6K 477 21
By josie321

Kevin

"Happy New Year!" Max yelled walking into the kitchen.

"It's not New Years yet Max, we still have a few hours to ago" I said with a laugh. Max came walking towards me. I lifted him up and placed him on my lap.

"Do you have a New Years' resolution son?" I asked.

"Resolution?" he said confused.

"Yeah, a promise or a wish want to happen for the New Year" Max looked down and think.

"Oh I know" he said rising up his head.

"Oh, Yeah" I pulled him up close to me "What is it?" I asked.

"I want all three of us to live happily together again" he said with a smile.

"Three---" my parents suddenly walk into the kitchen.

"Happy New Years Eve" my mother said walking.

"Happy New Years Eve to you too mother"

"Ahh" she said taking a seat as my father sat next to her across from me. "I'm so glad this is over. I just want to forget everything" I didn't respond.

"Why don't we go out and celebrate for this year being over" My father said.

"Oh, can we go to Willy's?" Max ask jumping on my lap.

"What's Willy's?" I asked.

"You don't remember? we went there last time. That's when you---"

"How about we go to a much classy place" My mother said.

"I think Willy's sounds like a nice place" My father said getting up.

"But hon--"

"Plus I don't feel like dressing up. Come on Max, I'll go bring the car around" Max hopped off my lap and left with my father.

♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦♣♦♦

When we got to Willy's, I got this strange feeling like I've been here before. I guess Max was right. My parents stayed behind to talk, so Max and I went inside to find a table. Surprisingly it was packed. I didn't think a kid's restaurant will be so full like this. When Max I found a table he would not sit still. He kept standing up in his seat trying to look at everything.

"It's been so long since we been here" he said with a smile.

"You must really love it here" And I can see why this was an underwater theme restaurant. And lately, Max has been taken an interest in not only baseball but sea animals. When my parents came inside, we were finally able to order. My father and I didn't seem to mind the food and the place, but my mother just kept talking shit for some reason. I don't know why is she so angry all the time. She fought with my dad about coming here and now she has been doing since we got here is complain. I tried my best to ignore her and focus on Max.

"Dad I hear they're going to put on a play" Max said excitedly.

"Really?" Suddenly the lights started to dim down and there was a spotlight on the stage. A wale came on stage and all the kids started to scream out Willy.

"Hello boys and girls, and happy New Year. Today we are going to on a play for you guys is that ok?"

"Yes!" the kids screamed back.

"Awesome. Today's story is The Little Mermaid I really hope you enjoy it" and with that, he bowed and left the stage.

"Dad, can we get closer?" Max whispered. I got up and he took my hand leading me to the front of the stage where all the kids were seated on the floor. As the play started a beautiful woman came onto the stage. She didn't look like the typical mermaid with the red hair and the green tail. What most stood out was not only her gold tail but the fact that she is black. This shock the whole audience, but it didn't seem like they cared too much because she is so beautiful and her acting is amazing. I could not take my eyes off her the whole time.

When the play was coming to an end. I saw she was having a hard time moving on stage and her face looked like it was turning green. I was becoming worried about her. She is holding her stomach trying her best to keep acting, but I knew it wasn't working. I quickly got up from the floor and reach out my hands as I saw her making her way towards the edge of the stage. She fell off the stage and I caught her just in time. She looked at me as if she saw a ghost.

"God, I missed you" she whispered. I looked at her confused. Does she know me? I couldn't tell if I knew her or not because of her makeup.

"Um....are you ok?" I asked confused. It seems like she was out of every trance she was in and quickly started to move over.

"Let me go" she yelled trying to get out of arms. I tried my best to hold on to her because I did not want her to hurt her self. Once I was able to put her down safely that's when she threw up all over the floor. The kids that were sitting in front of the stage quickly backed up and ran away. The crowd started to boo and leave.

"And they lived happily ever after" I looked up to see a guy with the mic giving the girl a death glare. Once he left the stage, I looked back at her to see she stopped throwing up.

"You're fired!" I looked up to see the bald man in front of her with a reddened face. He shook his head and walked away.

"Kevin are you ok?" My parents and Max were right by my side.

"Yeah, I'm ok mother" I answered turning my attention back towards the girl. I saw her slowly hopping away.

"Hey wait," I said going after her. She slowly turned around "Are you ok? do you need to see a doctor--"No,no thank you but I'm good" she said shaking my head and walking away at the same time.

"Are you sure? at least let us give you a ride" I said before she could leave.

"Thanks but no thanks," she said still walking away. Geez, can a guy help a girl out and be nice. When she left, I turn back towards my family.

"Come lets go son. she said she's fine" My mother said.

"No I want to make sure she gets home safe. Max go with grandma and grandpa I'll be home to tuck you in" I bent down and gave him a kiss on top of his head.

"Kev--"

"Let him be honey he's a grown man" my father said taking Max's hand "Happy New Year son, I'm proud of you" he patted me on the back and left. My mother came and give me a kiss on the cheek "Please take care of yourself" she said with a smile.

"I will" I said giving her a hug.

I waited outside in front of Willy's for her. It was already night time and it was getting colder. When I finally saw her walk out of Willy's. I carefully tried to follow her from behind without her noticing. She suddenly started to walk a little faster and it was getting hard for me to catch up. As I started to run to catch up with her tripped and fell.

"What the---" suddenly I felt someone on top of me and pinned my head down.

"Who the hell are you?" She yelled.

"Hey, I come in peace" I said raising my hands.

"What do you want?"she asked

"I just wanted to make sure you get home safe" hoping that would make her get off me.

"Geez man" she said getting off of me "What the hell?" she said confused. I slowly got up and dusts myself off.

"I told you I am fine" she said walking away from me"Go home"

I don't give up that easy

"Do you want a job?" I asked.

"No"

"Well didn't you just get fired today?" I asked. I thought she would jump at the chance for another job since she just embarrassed herself.

"Yeah, but it wasn't a real job" she answered me. I could tell by her voice she was getting annoyed by me.

"Well would you like one?" she stopped walking and I stopped too.

"Would you like a punch in the face?" She said with a smile. The look on her face told me she was serious. She took my silence as a no and continued to walk. I didn't want to get on her bad side anymore so I tried a different approach.

"You did an amazing performance," I said.

"Before or after I fell off stage" she answered. We both started to laugh.

"I would have made a better Eric"

"You wish" she said with a laugh walking faster.

"Oh really?" I walked a little faster cutting in front of her "Then how about Prince Charming" I said with a bow.

"Not a fat chance" she said moving around me and kept walking.

"Hey wasn't it me who just saved you today?" trying to keep up with her. She turned around and walked backward "I'll say you're more of a beast type" she winked at me as my as jaw dropped.

"I guess that makes you the beauty, so where's my kiss for saving my princess?" I said shaping my lips into duck lips and walking closer to her.

"Naw, I think I'll keep you as a beast" She started to break out into a run and I ran after her.

"Man this girl is giving me work out" I said almost catching up with her. Once I caught up with her, I wrap my arms around her I felt a spark shot through my spin. She leans into my chest and turns to look at me. Once we caught our breath she leaned in closer to me and whispered.

"Your not my prince, but my soul mate" My heart could not stop beating when she said that. I couldn't control my self when I looked down at her lips. I licked my lips and went at full speed. Her lips felt so fucking good against mines. I don't know why I feel this way since I never have seen this girl before in my life. But for some reason, I feel like I already know everything about her. Somehow she is the missing piece in my life.

"Boom"

"Oh,shit"

We both jumped and looked up too see fireworks lighting up the sky. I look down at her and start to laugh "Happy New Year" I say holding her tight against my chest.

"Happy New Year" she whispered back. We both stand there and watch the fireworks. Once the fireworks are done it starts to get colder.

"Hey, why don't we find a place warm?" I ask. She gets out of my hold and faces me "Oh no I can't stay. I have to go" she says.

"Go? you think I will let you go after that. Just who the hell are you?" I said.  I was kind of mad that she wants to leave after everything.

"Listen I shouldn't even be here right now. I shouldn't be here with you" she started to back away.

"What are you---are you the one on the restraining order?" I asked stepping closer to her.

she started to look around and avoid eye contact with me"I--I got to go. Please forget we ever saw each other" she was about to run away, but I grabbed her arm before she could.

"You can't leave me like this. How can you say those words to me and then leave" I said holding her tight.

"Its not like I have a choice!" she yells.

"We have to move on Kevin it would be better for everyone" she whispered looking down.

"Who!" I yell "Who is this better for?"

"Max dump ass" she yells and kicks me in the balls. Causing me to fall onto my knees I see her run away and I am left alone in the cold.

Could you have at least let me hold you one last time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

167K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
1.1M 43.3K 104
*Read It!!* Story had to be rewritten because it was deleted. Treasure Harris just wants to be happy again without having to pretend. She's a single...
987 84 12
When an abandoned circus comes to life one chilling night, Cassandra is swept into a world of nightmares and dreams beyond her wildest imagination. ...
201 7 10
Just read and find out 💋