Hogwarts is doomed (a harry p...

By WOLFWILDERWOOD

When Harry is sent to the dursleys, he is abandoned at age 3 and left by a roadside, where some interesting p... More

A/n and book stuff
chapter 1- the killing
Chapter 2-the abandonment
Chapter 3- The Decision
Chapter 4- The Adoption
Chapter 5 - The Radio Demon
Chapter 6- The Removal
Chapter 7- A new home
Chapter 8 -Negotiations
Trouble
Family Fun
The Meeting Of The Sins
Chapter 13-The Naming
The Locked Room Problem
La Lune
Cherri Bomb
Cousin Velvette
The Extermination
The Aftermath

Chapter 9- The Choosing.

1.4K 37 1
By WOLFWILDERWOOD

Asmodeus sighed with relief as he got home. It had been Fizz's idea to try manipulating Lucy by way of bringing up Adam, and it had worked spectacularly. Now, he just had to explain to Harry what a Chosen was and how he had to do the ritual.

Carrying the small child into the living room, he sat him down in the best armchair and sat himself in a chair opposite.

"Now, Harry, I wish for you to become my Chosen. This would mean that you will be able to use demonic magic and rituals and be able to transfer into a demon form -"

"What's a Demon form? And what's a ritual?" Harry asked curiously.

Asmodeus sighed to himself. He should have remembered that Harry was , A- three years old and B- completely unaware of the nuances of Hell beside the fact that it exists. He looked surreptitiously around to see if Via or Loona were going to arrive to help, but when no one appeared, he turned back to Harry.

"OK, so... you are a human. That won't change as such, but you will be able to look like a Demon, potentially like myself, Fizz,"
Who Harry had met and instantly liked at breakfast,
"Loona, Via or Charlie!"

Harry looked very excited at this fact, listening with a lot more interest.

"As well as that, you may  be able to- er, to.. I think it's best if I show you. Do you want to walk or -"
Before he had finished his sentence,  Harry had floated up to sit on his shoulders, giggling delightedly.
He had to blink and rub his eyes before he realised that Harry was, indeed, a wizard. Albeit a very small one but still.

They walked      
                                                    Up
                                             And
                                        Up
                                 And
                           Up
                   And
              Up
      And
Up

Until they reached the window that led to the roof. Harry obligingly ducked as Asmodeus bent through the hole and out onto the wide circular floor  of his  tower, undeneath the lighting. The floor ran around the thin pole from which the next part of the building emerged from, far above their heads. Setting the boy down, he instructed
"Now, stay there and watch very carefully."
Before taking 5 big steps back and releasing his control.
In seconds, he felt his hair turn to a blaze of fire that danced around his face and down his back.
His arms turned to flame-like energy as the twin heads in his fiery mane changed to dragon heads and blew their own dark blue and red flames into the gathering inferno. He grinned at Harry, who looked absolutely gobsmacked, then battled his flames into submission.
Appearing back as his normal self he elaborated:
"Not everyone's is the same; my sister Bee can do something quite similar to mine, Alastor, you remember him, don't you? His antlers turn to dark energy, he gains tentacle-like whips of magic, the air darkens, and his body dislocates. Stolas-"

"The worried owl-person?" Harry interrupted curiously

Asmodeus stifled his laughter quickly "Yes, that's him. He can turn to a sort of owl with  jet-black feathers, huge  wings, jagged teeth, and his eyes glow. Everyone's is different."

"And I'll look like you and Loona-Doggie?"

The Sin wisely chose not to comment on the Doggie bit and nodded. "Yep, you will be a demon like us. However, you will be able to transform into your human form whenever, while we need to use grimoires to do so."

Harry looked very confused.
"What's a grimewor?"

"A grimoire is a magical book that every royal demon or Overlord has, they are written by our ancestors and contain powerful magic and rituals, no-one can read them without our explicit permission. In an Overlord's case, they write their own containing their own rituals and magics."

"I still don't know what a ritual is? Or an Overlord?"

"Oh yes, I promised you an explanation. Well, rituals are .. essentially,  symbols that you draw with varying different tools in different patterns to make things happen. So the thing Alastor did to remove the bad magic in your scar was a ritual, and the thing we will do, if you agree, to make you my Chosen will be a ritual.

An Overlord is a Demon who both has enough power and knows what to do with it, they are essentially the ruling body of Hell underneath us, the Seven Deadly Sins. The Ars Goetia (that's the royals) do have influence and power but demons  will listen to an Overlord instead of a member of the Ars Goetia. Stolas and his daughter Via are both of the Ars Goetia, Alastor is an Overlord. All clear?"

Harry paused for a second before asking
"What 'bout Charlie?"

"Well, Charlie... She is Lucifer's daughter so she is a Princess of Hell, you would have to be very stupid to hurt her or act against her as doing so would make Lucifer kill you, in all probability.  However she is neither a Deadly Sin nor an Overlord, so her status is about the same as a Chosen, a little higher than the Ars Goetia."

"When do we do the ritual thing?"
Harry asked, he couldn't wait to be a demon!

"We can do it now if you wish, we just need 2 demons you trust to ensure you aren't being forced into it." Asmodeus said,  he was very happy that Harry wanted to do it as he had quickly grown fond of the kid

"Via and Loona-Doggie!"

"Alright, do you want to get them?"
The Sin enquired

"Okie" Harry said, jumping down through the hatch before Asmodeus could stop him.
The Sin winced but no cries came to his ears, instead a scampering sound as the child raced down the stairs.  He breathed a relieved sigh. After a few minutes, Harry was lifted through the hole, followed by Octavia and Loona.

"Via,Loona, we are about to do the Choosing ritual and we need your help."

Neither asked about what a Chosen was as he had explained it to them in detail at breakfast before he and Harry  had visited Lucifer.

"What do we need to do?" Loona asked

Handing both girls and Harry a piece of hellfire chalk, he took one for himself and, after summoning his grimoire, began to instruct.

"Loona, draw  a large circle on the ground.
Harry, draw a small circle directly in the middle of that one, make it a bit bigger. Via, draw another circle outside Loona's.
Both of you, no not you Harry, draw a small circle on the line of your original circle,  in line with Harry's and each other's.
Girls, do you know the Elder Futhark? Good.
Via can show you how, Loona.
Draw Othala, Dagaz, Mannaz and Ehwaz  in a repeating pattern around the edge of your small circle.
Very good.
Now, Harry, you need to draw Othila, Ehwaz,Eihwaz ,Thuriaz, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Algiz,  Berkana,Othala, Dagaz and Mannaz around your circle,
Wunjo, Thuriaz, Othila, Dagaz but  backwards, Thuriaz again and Ehwaz on top of each other,
in that order, 
at the front and back of your circle.
Not in line with Via's or Loona's.
Sadly I cannot help you due to the rules of this particular ritual, Via, would you help?
Harry must draw everything himself but can you tell him what to do?
Oh you did catch what all of Harry's runes were?
Excellent."

Satisfied they had done theirs perfectly,  the Sin began to draw his own, a huge circle around Via's, then a smaller one on the line of that, directly in line with Harry's and at a right angle to Loona's and Via's. He drew the same runes as Harry had drawn, however when it came to the layering parts he did not place Dagaz, Thuriaz or Wunjo, instead putting Æska.

Finally both Via and Loona drew a line from their small circle to Harry's, and Harry and Asmodeus drew lines from their respective circles to each other's.

When all drawing had been completed, everyone sat in their respective small circles, Asmodeus and Harry faced each other and Octavia and Loona both faced Harry. Everyone had a piece of paper with what they had to say written on it. Asmodeus began.

"I, Asmodeus Morningstar, Deadly Sin of Lust and Ruler of the Lust Ring, do willfully and of sound mind select Hadrian Lily Potter to be my Chosen if he wills it. I do this of mine own free will. This I swear, so mote it be!"

Everything that Asmodeus had drawn began to glow.

"I, Loona, Demon of Hell, do willfully and of sound mind declare Hadrian Lily Potter to be participating in this ritual of his own free will. This I swear, so mote it be!"

Everything that Loona had drawn began to glow.

"I, Octavia Goetia, Princess of the Ars Goetia and Demon of Hell, do willfully and of sound mind declare Hadrian Lily Potter to be participating in this ritual of his own free will. This I swear, so mote it be!"

Everything that Octavia had drawn began to glow.

At last it was Harry's turn.

"I, Hadrian Lily Potter, Human, do willfully and of sound mind wish to become the Chosen of Asmodeus Morninstar,  Deadly Sin of Lust.  I wish for everything that said position entails. I do this of mine own free will. This I swear, so mote it be!"

Suddenly everything that Harry had drawn lit up, the whole ritual circle was now lit.
Bright light poured from all four participants, Harry and Asmodeus more than Octavia and Loona. The light from Harry was silver, from Asmodeus, blue the same colour as his hair, from Octavia, dark purple and from Loona, grey.
The light grew into great clouds and began to swirl around Harry until he had vanished from sight. Then the light coming from Harry turned to a vibrant green, and then there was a huge flash of light and a large boom, as though someone had fired a cannon.

When the light faded, there was a small demon seated in Harry's place, wearing enlarged versions of Harry's clothes but no shoes as he had pointed feet like most demons.
He had green and black deer ears and tail,
small antlers,
a gold heart almost like a birth-mark visible on his forehead, 
shoulder length hair that flared out and was  the same blue as Asmodeus's only with black ends,
a jagged fringe,
slightly pointed fingers,
huge green eyes the same color as his ears,
very long legs,
pale skin with a slight blue tint to it, sharp, fanged teeth and a very faint scar that looked just like lightning darting across his forehead just under the gold heart.

It was said scar that made Loona blink and ask
"Harry?.."

The demon looked politely confused.
"Yes, who else would I be?"

"Oh my devil you're so cute!!!" Via  squealed, diving forwards to give him a tight hug

"You look ..very different" Asmodeus stated, looking at him.

"Do I?" Harry said slightly muffled,  causing Via to back off and create a floor length mirror out of thin air. He looked in the mirror then rubbed his eyes and looked again.

"Wow... it worked.. I've got antlers! And animal ears! Wow..."
He said in amazement and curiosity.

Asmodeus smiled happily. 
"Hadrian Potter, you are now officially demon and a Chosen."

"Can we go show dad?" Via asked.

"I think we should probably show Fizz first, but before we do anything, let's teach Harry how to turn into his true demon form." The Sin answered.

_________________________________________
Three hours later...
_________________________________________

Harry laughed in delight, he had achieved the demon form!
After teaching him how to change into his human form and back, Asmodeus with help from Via, had taught him how to let his magic flow to  change himself.

Now, if he wanted to, his antlers would change to fire, as would his hair, ears and tail. His eyes would turn black and he would grow huge
(in comparison to his small body)
wings made of a black-darkness. It was brilliant!

Then he had been taken to a room filled with fabrics and he just needed to say what he wanted to wear and clothes would be made that very second!

At the moment he was wearing a playsuit with a vest style green top half and ¾ loose trousers the same colour as his hair.
He also had a black  top hat not dissimilar to Ozzie's own, and a short cape in dark green with gold thread in the same style as Alastor's connected to his top  just above his waist. 

He had shown Fizz who had gaped at him for a few seconds then said he looked very demonic, which was good.

He scampered into the room Via and Loona had set up for him while he had been getting dressed.
He had been told to rest for a while as the human-demon transformation was very tiring and then later he could go and see Uncles  Lucy, Stolas and Blitz. He wanted to see Alastor as well but Ozzie hadn't mentioned it .... Well, he'd have a nap and then see.

________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! Next chapter we will begin to see what trouble a demon Potter can get into.....

L.L

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 29.9K 20
Abandoned by the Dursleys at the age of four, Harry is raised by a magical serpent called a Syren. What happens when he decides the Dark Lord is the...
27.1K 641 40
Harry is at the Dursley's house, waiting for the new term to start. While there, he finds a letter from his parents that he never got. Harry wonder...
366K 14.7K 21
What would happen if someone did check on Harry? Remus decides one day that he had to see his cub again, so on his 8th birthday goes to the Dursleys...
965K 26.3K 52
Harry comes to Hogwarts but he turns out to be to be the boy they don't expect him to be and those who think can hurt him will find out the true way...